Erotic Paranormal Book Club!!!

Shameless plug for a family member here....

I highly suggest Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series, and now her "Fever" series. good good stuff in my opinion.

www.karenmoning.com

OMG - I love, love, love her books! Adam Black in her Highlander series is hot stuff! I've read one book in the Fever series and it was really good.

You're related? How cool is that! :D

For all you Sherrilyn Kenyon fans:

Official "commercial" for Acheron on You Tube. - clicky. 14 more days to go....*drums nails*

What a great thread! I love the Sherrilyn Kenyon books...i got hooked on Night Play and read all of them...can't wait for the Ash book to be released.

The Karen Marie Moning books are my favorite...how can you go wrong with sexy men in kilts and a bit of time travel thrown in? Well worth the read.

Going out to look for a few of the others suggested here too!

What a great thread! I love the Sherrilyn Kenyon books...i got hooked on Night Play and read all of them...can't wait for the Ash book to be released.

The Karen Marie Moning books are my favorite...how can you go wrong with sexy men in kilts and a bit of time travel thrown in? Well worth the read.

Going out to look for a few of the others suggested here too!

:D- Night Play is one of my faves as well, followed by Wren's story in Unleash the Night.

I'm almost finished with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward and I can't say enough good things about them....

Hey all has anyone read any good books??? i'm all read out and can't seem to find anything really good!!!

Oh. My. God. VG, I'm so HAPPY to have found this thread!! I had to write a few of these authors/books down. I'm not sure how far out of the paranormal you go, if you venture in to dragons or not? I have a few fav authors in that area. I'm also a Laurell K. Hamilton freak, and I can't wait until the first week in November for the next Merry Gentry book. My husband knows to leave me alone for an entire day until I can consume a new book by her.

Oh my goodness..I can't believe I haven't found this thread by now...I didn't realize just how truly slack I had been here lately....lol. Hiya Vamp. I don't have any new ones to add at the moment but always searching for good reads. Making a list for my next trip to the bookstore and/or paperback exchange. Anita Blake is my new current favorite and I am enjoying both of her series.
Have a great weekend everybody!

Just to let you lovelies know, Borders is having a fantastic sale for the next three days, buy two, get one free and some other good stuff! Would be a good time to snatch up a few of these books on here, I know I plan to. Oh, and just a little less than two weeks now until the next Merridith Gentry book! Yay Laurell K. Hamilton!!!

Found this thread and loved it, just wanted to add another author to the mix. Not as erotic as what's been mentioned here, but definately awesome on the paranormal spectrum. Check out Jim Butcher, his Dresden Files series is spectacular. There have been a few scenes that have had alot of heat, and it definately has a great story!

The Anita Blake series is amazing... It's always nice to read about a 'tough gal.'

Hey all has anyone read any good books??? i'm all read out and can't seem to find anything really good!!!

I've been reading Kim Harrison series The Hollows ...

They are fantastic!!

Not as much on the sex scenes as with the Anita Blake series by Laurall Hamilton which by the way are totally off the hook.

But none the less this series is pretty good. Rachel Morgan reminds me so much of Anita.

Check it out ...

http://www.kimharrison.net/The Books.htm

Hi,

sorry VampGirl I don't have anything to add but I love the Anita Blake series!!!
cant wait to check out the other books! great thread!

Thank You for all of the great new authors to read, I just finished Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It was great I'm so glad Ifound this thread
R.

Try Christine Warren's "Other" series. They are a very good read. If you check out Amazon, it says that Wolf at the Door is book one, but this is not true. Alot of her earlier stuff was published by Ellora's Cave and is now being brought mainstream by her current publisher. Anyway - they are very good reads.

Lara Adrien's Midnight Breed series is also entertaining. I did feel that there were some elements that were "borrowed" from JR Ward's world which kind of irritated me. Still , I'd read them again and will get the next book when it comes out.

Wings: I've read Swallowing Darkness and I'd be happy to discuss it. :) I've also read One Silent Night (OMG!) and Fury's story in the Dead After Dark Anthology.

Try Christine Warren's "Other" series. They are a very good read. If you check out Amazon, it says that Wolf at the Door is book one, but this is not true. Alot of her earlier stuff was published by Ellora's Cave and is now being brought mainstream by her current publisher. Anyway - they are very good reads.

Lara Adrien's Midnight Breed series is also entertaining. I did feel that there were some elements that were "borrowed" from JR Ward's world which kind of irritated me. Still , I'd read them again and will get the next book when it comes out.

Wings: I've read Swallowing Darkness and I'd be happy to discuss it. :) I've also read One Silent Night (OMG!) and Fury's story in the Dead After Dark Anthology.

I haven't read One Silent Night yet, but I've got it in my pile of books. (that pile that's almost taken over my bedroom it's getting so big!) I'll have to read that next. And the Dead After Dark books are some of my favs!

Did you like Swallowing Darkness? It felt almost like an ending to so many things, but I believe there are another 6 books or something like that.

i am a male, lol...who happens to love paranormal romance books.......i love to read L.A. Banks, her Vampire Huntress Legend Series, and now her new Crimson Moon werewolf series....i also love Keri Arthur's Riley Jensen guardian series...and her newest(i hope it becomes a series)Destiny Kills(about dragons).....i too love the Kim Harrison Hollows series with that spunky redhead Rachel Morgan(witch)..and her luscious roomate Ivy(vampire) who happens to be in love with her....great sexual tension.......another is Larissa Ione's new demonica series....the first book is Pleasure Unbound.....and a good friend got me into Kate Douglas' Wolf Tales erotica series....very hot and graphic....with about everycombo you can think of...lesbian, gay, threesome, and group.....and another erotica series by Sydney Croft....her Storm series(humans with superpowers)......and just started with J.R. Ward's BlackDagger Brotherhood series

i am a male, lol...who happens to love paranormal romance books.......i love to read L.A. Banks, her Vampire Huntress Legend Series, and now her new Crimson Moon werewolf series....i also love Keri Arthur's Riley Jensen guardian series...and her newest(i hope it becomes a series)Destiny Kills(about dragons).....i too love the Kim Harrison Hollows series with that spunky redhead Rachel Morgan(witch)..and her luscious roomate Ivy(vampire) who happens to be in love with her....great sexual tension.......another is Larissa Ione's new demonica series....the first book is Pleasure Unbound.....and a good friend got me into Kate Douglas' Wolf Tales erotica series....very hot and graphic....with about everycombo you can think of...lesbian, gay, threesome, and group.....and another erotica series by Sydney Croft....her Storm series(humans with superpowers)......and just started with J.R. Ward's BlackDagger Brotherhood series

I'm going to have to check out Kate Douglas! I got a Borders' gift card for Christmas. Whoo hoooo.

I'm going to have to check out Kate Douglas! I got a Borders' gift card for Christmas. Whoo hoooo.

LOL...that is awesome!.....i didn't get a borders or B&N card this year:(.....but yeah, i highly suggest picking that up.....i only have book 1 so far.....there are 7 in the series so far

LOL...that is awesome!.....i didn't get a borders or B&N card this year:(.....but yeah, i highly suggest picking that up.....i only have book 1 so far.....there are 7 in the series so far

I found all of them online, and whoa baby I'm reading the first chapter and umm...my gawd!! :D

If I may sheepishly offer my own scribbles (link in my sig) as a short (only because I won't sit down and continue the series) couple of tales. I claim no replacement value for published authors. Yet I have had no detractors regarding my writing style or content.

Actually, as specific fans of the erotic horror genre, I would be interested in anyone's truthful opinion of the tales........ at your convenience.

*bows*

Back