Michigan Roll Call

Garage cleaning... I'm hoping to put that off as long as I can! Today I'm cleaning out the flower beds, happy to be getting down and dirty again, it's been a long winter! :p
 
We had a pretty good winter with some estate sale items but they just get thrown into the garage and the stacks have got a bit out of control now. I'm really looking forward to this cleaning. Plus try and get rid of some of the crap that needed to be thrown out last fall.
 
Oh I hear that! I have plenty of half-done projects creating cluttering and could probably host my own garage sale if I wanted to part with all my junk... Maybe this summer.
 
poking my head in. Its been a crazy week and finally got to rest up this wknd. Anyone headed downtown for opening day?
 
Been to Comerica once...not impressed.
I loved the old Tiger Stadium, especially the bleachers; the new one just doesn't have the same flavor.

Garage cleaning...made a huge effort yesterday, and cleared some space so I can bring up crap from the basement for staging. That stuff is destined either for donation or the trash.

Little steps...little steps...the journey of a thousand miles, etc.
 
I want to be downtown on opening day! Spending the day with the munchkins instead, the joys of parenthood.
 
I want to be downtown on opening day! Spending the day with the munchkins instead, the joys of parenthood.

You're a mom? No way. I missed the date again this year and forgot to get tickets. Guess I'll just be a good employee and goto work.
 
Well, the snow is finally going away, but now my backyard is a marsh...
Can't win for losing. :(

My back yard was wet but no real standing puddles. Then the kids rode the scooter around the garage. Now we have sunk in tire tracks around the yard :(
 
Good afternoon Michiganders!! Anyone else surprised that there is a Baseball game going on? I just got back into the shop and had the wipers on for the full ride.
 
Top of the 5th
Tigers 7
Bal. 2

WOW, heck of a start. Hope they keep this game under control
 
Good afternoon Michiganders!! Anyone else surprised that there is a Baseball game going on? I just got back into the shop and had the wipers on for the full ride.

Right!? I'm enjoying this season so far with the new rules and instant playback/challenges, makes it interesting.
 
Up waaaay too early on a Saturday, but with absolutely nothing to do today, I find myself on Lit. Eh, could be worse.

And how are you, Amy?
 
Back
Top