Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have been making some really sketchy decisions recently.

ICT it ends now.
 
I confess that I want to...

you know...

what we discussed last night...

but I don't want you to know that I do.:rose:
 
ICT, today seems a lot brighter now, even though it looks like rain is coming
 
I confess work is slow

And so I have been watching some very hot videos - -OMG I don't think I can wait much longer for my sweet release. Instead of heading home after work I am going to slip off to the quiet side of the lake and go for a swim with only my panties and my waterproof vibrator slipped into my pussy . . .
 
And so I have been watching some very hot videos - -OMG I don't think I can wait much longer for my sweet release. Instead of heading home after work I am going to slip off to the quiet side of the lake and go for a swim with only my panties and my waterproof vibrator slipped into my pussy . . .
I confess that that is a huge turn on ;)
 
ICT there is nothing better than when Mistress uses me as she wants.
IACT I am well-fucked at the moment.
IFCT I am hoping she will be in the mood again when she gets home from work. :devil:
 
ICT I think I need to have a quick stroke before work, in hopes that it'll make the day somewhat more tolerable.
 
ICT I heard a tree fall during the nasty storm last night, and hoped that it would smash my neighbor's car. Inconsiderate douche parks in the only handicapped spot for 200 feet in either direction.

IACT the last time he started pulling that shit someone (not me, though I certainly inspired the idea..... :eek: ) may have let the air out of all four of his tires at 3am.
 
ICT I'm usually very neat and clean, but with my husband out of town this house has turned into a freaking bachelor pad. All porn and dirty dishes.
 
*
ICT it's time to ask questions...but I can't think of what I haven't already learned or what's important to be able to ask.
 
ICT today has been an emotional roller coaster and I don't want to ride anymore.
 
ICT on the rare occasions that I do speak my mind, someone always gets hurt.
 
ICT I couldn't sleep for shit this morning. Attempted a "fondling the sleeper" situation (unsuccessful). So coffee made, pets fed, Lit logged into... all before 6:30.

IACT no part of "self employed" means that I need to be up that early.
 
ICT I never thought this would happen

IFCT I'm slowly learning to deal w/ it

IACT I won't ever allow it to happen again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top