The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sweetie, I should go.

I'm at work and I have a meeting right now.

Was a pleasure chat with you.

c'ya! :kiss:

Just leaving everybody here a hi, from an non UK'er, until a week from today that is ;)

And I also wanted to let everybody know that there's still time to sign up to the litogether next weekend!! ;)

Just leaving everybody here a hi, from an non UK'er, until a week from today that is ;)

And I also wanted to let everybody know that there's still time to sign up to the litogether next weekend!! ;)

Thanks hon, I've been mentioning it on and off for a while.

bump.jpg

Ah, it seems I have been misinformed. That's what I get for not fancying ole Goldenballs.

Are you going to tell me you're an essex boy too Nax? Interesting. Have you been to the states yet? Sorry I don't have any insightful info to share. Was only there a few days.

Me.. an essex boy?? Far from it.. lol...
As for new york, I leave on tuesday morning and am there for almost a week. Right now I have tickets for the knicks, and to see Eddie Izzard too.. Hopefully I can do some other things too whilst I am there. Only daunting side is I am going to be on my own, but hopefully it will be ok.

Me.. an essex boy?? Far from it.. lol...
As for new york, I leave on tuesday morning and am there for almost a week. Right now I have tickets for the knicks, and to see Eddie Izzard too.. Hopefully I can do some other things too whilst I am there. Only daunting side is I am going to be on my own, but hopefully it will be ok.

Eddie Izzard is SO cool. I am so jealous of you for seeing the stand up show of a legend. He never repeats himself so his live shows are a real experience.

Loads of kudos and love and hugs coming your way xxx

Hello again

The wandering stranger has arrived, looked around, and wandered off again.

But I will return again!! :D

Hi honey, good to see you on the thread.

Where have your strange wanderings taken you I wonder? ;)

LOL, to some interesting places.

I went to Asterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Helsinki, Petersburg and Moscow.

I was going to do more..but I had some things here that proved somewhat irresistable. ;)

I've been back for a while, but hanging around elsewhere. However, I can't seem to keep away from this place.

Anyway......I'll write more over time. :)

I went to Asterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Helsinki, Petersburg and Moscow.

I was going to do more..but I had some things here that proved somewhat irresistable. ;)

I've been back for a while, but hanging around elsewhere. However, I can't seem to keep away from this place.

Well I'm jealous as fuck now.

Glad you found something worth sticking around for. It's always positive when something good compels you to stay in one place for a while.

I for one would be interested to hear your stories. :kiss:

Appart from Budapest, Bratislava and Helsinki, Ive been to all of them too.

Its a good idea to get away... Essex aint exactly the prettiest place to be

Appart from Budapest, Bratislava and Helsinki, Ive been to all of them too.

Its a good idea to get away... Essex aint exactly the prettiest place to be

Damn, more people to envy and you're quite a bit younger than me too. I'm hoping to go to Tokyo this year, which will be an experience.

Damn, more people to envy and you're quite a bit younger than me too. I'm hoping to go to Tokyo this year, which will be an experience.

and Florida, Las Vegas, Athens, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva, Cardiff, Malta, Bordeaux, Ibiza and The Alps amognst others

and quite a bit? 8 years is quite a lot! (sorry if i make you sound old)

and Florida, Las Vegas, Athens, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva, Cardiff, Malta, Bordeaux, Ibiza and The Alps amognst others

and quite a bit? 8 years is quite a lot! (sorry if i make you sound old)

I've been to Barcelona, Lisbon, Setubal, Paris, Milan, Pisa, Florence, Ibiza, Bruge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cardiff, Newport, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Palm Springs and New York. Think that's about it unless you count the Isle of Sheppey.

Not bad for an old fogey huh? :p

I've been to Barcelona, Lisbon, Setubal, Paris, Milan, Pisa, Florence, Ibiza, Bruge, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cardiff, Newport, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Palm Springs and New York. Think that's about it unless you count the Isle of Sheppey.

Not bad for an old fogey huh? :p

haha, us young whippershnappers wont shut up until you old guys start to shout at us with your walking canes will you...

(ps dont worry, i will probably run away on saturday when you see me coz by then i will have claimed you as being old so many times you will want to kill me)

haha, us young whippershnappers wont shut up until you old guys start to shout at us with your walking canes will you...

(ps dont worry, i will probably run away on saturday when you see me coz by then i will have claimed you as being old so many times you will want to kill me)

Ok guys...less of the "old timer" talk.....or I'll set my zimmer frame on y'all.

It's my birthday today and the old motto still holds

"Old enough to know how to enjoy myself,
Young enough still to be able to do it" :D

Oh yes..and other places I have been to?

Outside the UK: New York and Connecticut, Spain, Portugal, Paris and the South of France, Munich, Freiburg, Turkey and Israel, Tunisia and Cobh in Ireland.

Inside the UK: All over the place...too many to name...but I have lived in London, Birmingham, Newcastle and Durham. I've been to Skye and Inverness and acted in Edinburgh. I've been to Cardiff and North Wales. I've visited all the major cities in the UK and stopped off at Lindisfarne. I've even been to he Isle of Wight.

And yet, I don't think of myself as being much of a travelling person. I want to go to the far east, for instance. :cattail:

Ok guys...less of the "old timer" talk.....or I'll set my zimmer frame on y'all.

It's my birthday today and the old motto still holds

"Old enough to know how to enjoy myself,
Young enough still to be able to do it" :D

*TACKLEHUGGLES*

Happy Birthday gorgeous, missed you loads!:kiss::rose::heart:

Where did you visit in NY and CT, and what did you think of the states?

I was in NY city...mostly the shopping areas, the twin tower tour and Staten Island, though I did also go to Greenwhich Village and to Gramarcy Park. My mum was born in NY..her dad was a pastor in Gramercy park so I was visiting her dad's old place of work. It was funny, cos he was born a Jew, and converted to Christianity. His church has now been taken over by a synagogue. THe wheel turns full circle eh?

I travelled a bit in CT...it was the fall so the view was incredible.

I loved the states, though I think I was already half in love with it cos of my mum. I fitted right in as a friendly Brit with the cute accent. :devil:

I would love to go back, but the whole biometric passport thing just puts me off. Mind you...we're going the same way here, so I might just emmigrate to another country. :(

*TACKLEHUGGLES*

Happy Birthday gorgeous, missed you loads!:kiss::rose::heart:

Hi there Chanty....Big Snogs for a georgous lady..and one of my favourites. :rose:

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm getting my proper "present" the weekend after next "hint" when a special person comes to visit. I'm sooooo excited. <Grins like a wicked schoolboy>

So how are things with you? Sorry I haven't been around to keep up with developments. :(

Hi there Chanty....Big Snogs for a georgous lady..and one of my favourites. :rose:

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm getting my proper "present" the weekend after next "hint" when a special person comes to visit. I'm sooooo excited. <Grins like a wicked schoolboy>

So how are things with you? Sorry I haven't been around to keep up with developments. :(

Sounds awesome babe. Meh, things with me go from one day to the next. Like normal really. Had some tough spots, gained some ground, ran a few steps back. ;) I'm doing another open university certificate so ha;f mental again. See normal:D

Happy Birthday Mr. Flutemaster!

I will celebrate it by knocking on your door and running down the street before you can catch up and playing football in the road in front of your house :)

Seriously have a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back