The Crazy Choice the Changed Everything (closed for SaraDarkened)

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Posts
3,726
I parked my car and sat there trying to slow down my breathing.

"This is insane. I shouldn't be here. What am I thinking? I should go home and watch something on Netflix John never wants to watch. Yes, that's what I should do."

This little conversation had no effect on the butterflies in my stomach or the warmth between my legs, the glow of arousal over all my body. I got out of the car and checked my makeup again in the reflection of the driver's door window. I'd taken special care with my makeup and hair and I was wearing the little black dress that John claimed was designed to drive men wild. I was hoping it didn't just work on men. I'd combed out my blonde, shoulder length hair and it was keeping fairly straight for me. I leaned on the car making another adjustment to my left heel. I hadn't worn my 4" heels in longer than I could remember. They made my legs look killer but not many guys want a 6' date.

I was unfamiliar with the restaurant you'd picked but I liked you in control too much to complain. Entering, I got the typical once over by the greeter. Part of the little black dress's superpowers is the way it shows the cleavage of my full C-cup breasts. His ogle barely registered to me though as I looked for the way to the bar.

He gave me directions and after navigating a somewhat shadowy hallway from the front seating area I found the grotto-like bar zone. There were lots of little booths and high top two person tables. There were quite a few people here but none of them matched your description. I grabbed a free booth for four with a table cloth.

I chickened out several times, getting out of the booth before getting back on, all before you arrived. I was thinking about it again when I looked up and saw...
 
Last edited:
I can't believe I'm meeting a woman from Literotica.
I can't believe she asked me out.
I can't believe I have nothing to wear.
I take forever to get ready, showering, shaving my legs, trying to keep from playing with myself in the hot water of the dorm shower.
I'm cheating on my girlfriend, whom I love.
But I can't help myself.
She seems so sweet, so innnocent, so needful, and I want that.
Very much.
I get my one really nice dress.
My body isn't full of curves, but this dress hugs the ones I do have, and it swishes beautifully when I walk just right.
It is a lovely white, much like my bra and panties, and my one garter belt, holding up nude stocking. White, 3" heels bring me to 5'5". As my girlfriend says, I'm a little wisp of a thing, but I feel like an angel in this.

My Uber driver leers at me in his review mirror, but for once, i don't care. It just tells me I look good, and I really want to look good for her.

I make my way through the restaurant, and there she is. She's perfect, her little black dress to my white.
She hasn't noticed me yet, so I take a minute to compose myself.
Because, what I really want is to touch her, kiss her, pull her hair and hear her say my name.
Everything about tonight is wrong.
She's married.
She's more than twice my age.
I have a girlfriend.
I don't meet strange women.

But I don't fucking care.
She needs this, and I love that.
I need this, almost as much.
Maybe more.
I make my way to the table, wobbling on my heels, unpracticed at actually walking in them. Before she can notice me, I slip into the booth.
"I'm Sara," I almost whisper, and bite my lower lip, nervously.
 
I flush red when you arrive suddenly but I scoot closer to you and give you a quick kiss on the cheek as I squeeze your hand.

"I'm so glad you came..." I whisper back. "I wasn't sure if you would."

Any reply from you is interrupted by the waitress. We barely register to her as we order drinks. You hold my hand under the table and feel me shivering from nervousness. The wrongness of this meeting is not lost on me, either with my husband or your girlfriend. But the connection we made online seemed to surpass any sort of caution.

I take a long look at you, your pretty white outfit, and your makeup. I'm mesmerized by the shape of your lips, the color of your eyes. I'm caught by your spell...
 
Back
Top