Are you up for something like this....

stronglines

Virgin
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Posts
21
You're married, or at least attached, responsible, depended on, have things mostly under control, get it nearly often enough, but something's missing. It's a little boring. And he doesn't take charge, doesn't even understand why you would want him to. And you have time during the day, and you read erotica...and you dream, and you get horny.

Then there's this guy that's in a similar situation. He has daytime to spare between professional responsibilities. And he gets excited thinking about a woman on the other end of a keyboard somewhere, who may be curious enough to send a message...maybe chat, talk about our mutual interests, learn about domination, bondage, role-play, distance training, discreet but highly erotic activities, develop a bond, a deep friendship, separate but intimate, doesn't intrude on married life, but perhaps enhances it. You explore together, in a non-judgmental deeply intimate, honest way. And he takes you places in your mind, and stimulates your body, in ways no one you know would ever believe you would allow let alone crave. All during the day...with no one but the two of you. Your shared secret. But it will never happen unless you send that first message. So what are you waiting for? He wants to know what you're thinking...at...this.....very........moment....
 
Back
Top