A new home for _me_!

*spanks you for ignoring my post*

Since your nipples are out, I guess I'll give those a spanking too. :devil:

Always lurking near the me thread. What a lovely bra, and what beautiful assets it holds me. Thanks for bringing warmth to this cold morning.

I'm not sure what was more worrying (if it was real) her thinking more people would do it or that the thread got so over-long.

Morning sweet sexy Me, love your latests pictures, MMMMMMM but than love ALL your pictures. Hope your having a great naked Tuesday sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm not sure what was more worrying (if it was real) her thinking more people would do it or that the thread got so over-long.

I think it got over long because it crashed the site, then it was posted in all the national papers and was on the top 50 funniest things of 2013, on tv over Christmas. :D

I'd like to add that I do not frequent mumsnet, it was posted on moneysavingexpert, which I do frequent. ;)

Well that is closed and guessing by the last post in it was in october so think it might have just got crazy long anyway.

You can add that all you like, I'll even consider believing it :D At least it wasn't the Daily Mail :)

Just found the original thread and saw that the new one was started. Great pictures.

Back