Flashing experiences...

poetboy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Posts
5,504
I heard and read stories about ladies flashing their breasts to strangers or friends. I`ve never been flashed till now and can´t imagine being flashed, although thinking about it is somehow arousing to me....
I´d love to hear from any ladies who have flashed their tits, who enjoy flashing or from people who got flashed...I´m nosy now...:)
 
I used to do it all the time in college. It was kind of a turn on. Even though I don't have much to flash, the guys liked it.
 
I used to do it all the time in college. It was kind of a turn on. Even though I don't have much to flash, the guys liked it.

Hi Megan26, thanks for contributing...:)
Did you plan your flashing adventures in advance or did you just flash the next guy you met? Did all of them react in a positive way?
 
I used to do it all the time in college. It was kind of a turn on. Even though I don't have much to flash, the guys liked it.
I can say from personal experience that it's an extremely effective way to pick up a guy.

A few years back, I found myself talking to a cute brunette girl wearing a pretty short skirt in a park near the center of our town. What amazed me was that she sat Indian-style, seemingly oblivious to the the view of her thin yellow panties. Needless to say, I was straining to contain the erection that was throbbing in my pants.

We ended up going out for about six months and, although she flashed me often, she always denied any intent.
 
I have had a hobby of "accidentally" flashing for many years. Professional ladies who are involved with their church, have a nice family, don't flash, it has to be "accidental". One of the things that got me started was a request.

I was newly married and working a summer job while teaching and taking classes for my master's degree. I wore skirts that while short, they were within norm of what everyone was wearing, and I was being as modest as I could. Anyway, I shared an office with some other young people doing to same drudge work and one of them, Brad, had a birthday and some of the crew were taking him out for a beer after work.

At then end of the day, before they left I said "sorry I can't go have a beer, if I would have known it was your b'day, I would have brought you a present (kiddingly)".

Brad said "just wear your blue panties tomorrow, those are my favorite", he laughed and left.

Wow, I was so flushed and caught by surprise, I had no idea he could see my panties, but I was also very aroused. I wore the blue ones the next day and was very careless with my knees. He smiled at me several times I caught him looking.

Since then I have used flashing to flirt and get attention many times.
 
Go to Whitley Bay in NE England for a night out and you'll see multiple women flashing their breasts.
 
thanks, mikeyoung, acynlacy and kevlar11 for your contributions...I would have loved to view the blue panties...and Whitley Bay seems to be an interesting place....hmmm
Any further people in the mood to share their doings or experiences?
 
I find it thrilling. My most memorable experience: (from a previous post)

I don't think there is a substitute for the thrill of accidental/unintended exhibitionism. You cannot recreate that feeling. If you knowingly put yourself in a situation then it is no longer an accident. That said you can use "accidents" as cover to show of your body in public situations. For example, once on vacation my husband (boyfriend at the time) and I went to a public beach in Florida. I had just bought a new ego booster bikini. You know the kind that have college boys taking a second look at you when you walk past. It was sexy but not inappropriate to be worn in public. That is until got wet. I found this out after taking a swim by myself. The current had taken down the beach about 100 yards from where we had set up. As I was walking down the shore line I noticed a momentary silence, conversations paused just long enough to get my attention. At that moment I relized that my suit was nearly transparent. OMG I froze. I didn't know what to do part of me wanted to run and hide. Another part wanted to scream and cover-up. Another part of me was so aroused. The adrenalin course through my body making my knees wobbly and nipples throb. I remember telling myself just put one foot in front of the other. Once my legs started moving I turn back toward the ocean and the cover of the water. While I was nervous and embarrassed and self conscious, I was also so aroused that I was struggling to focus. Suddenly my husband was beside me asking me if I was ok. I pointed to my suit he smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his thigh and climaxed hard.

I have taken that suit with me on every vacation since then. I have relished climbing out of the water knowing that my breast and nipples are clearly visible. It excites me to see the reaction of men and women when they notice. I always act oblivious until someone blatant starring can't be ignored. Then I feign modesty and cover myself up quickly. Always makes for a great afternoon of sex back in the room But arousal level has never equaled that day at the beach.
 
thanks love_269_girl for your contribution...I guess I can understand your excitement when people do look at you....for me being a guy it´s always a hard decision: shall I look or shall I not look....I guess in your case: looking is welcome :)
Have a wonderful evening, love_269_girl!
 
I find it thrilling. My most memorable experience: (from a previous post)

I don't think there is a substitute for the thrill of accidental/unintended exhibitionism. You cannot recreate that feeling. If you knowingly put yourself in a situation then it is no longer an accident. That said you can use "accidents" as cover to show of your body in public situations. For example, once on vacation my husband (boyfriend at the time) and I went to a public beach in Florida. I had just bought a new ego booster bikini. You know the kind that have college boys taking a second look at you when you walk past. It was sexy but not inappropriate to be worn in public. That is until got wet. I found this out after taking a swim by myself. The current had taken down the beach about 100 yards from where we had set up. As I was walking down the shore line I noticed a momentary silence, conversations paused just long enough to get my attention. At that moment I relized that my suit was nearly transparent. OMG I froze. I didn't know what to do part of me wanted to run and hide. Another part wanted to scream and cover-up. Another part of me was so aroused. The adrenalin course through my body making my knees wobbly and nipples throb. I remember telling myself just put one foot in front of the other. Once my legs started moving I turn back toward the ocean and the cover of the water. While I was nervous and embarrassed and self conscious, I was also so aroused that I was struggling to focus. Suddenly my husband was beside me asking me if I was ok. I pointed to my suit he smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his thigh and climaxed hard.

I have taken that suit with me on every vacation since then. I have relished climbing out of the water knowing that my breast and nipples are clearly visible. It excites me to see the reaction of men and women when they notice. I always act oblivious until someone blatant starring can't be ignored. Then I feign modesty and cover myself up quickly. Always makes for a great afternoon of sex back in the room But arousal level has never equaled that day at the beach.



MMMMMM I love that.....wow.....wish I could have been on that beach
 
Actually, it the trying not to look but can't stop themselves that I find most arousing.
Clearly I don't flash (being male), though I have caught the occasional woman looking covertlyat my bulge, which nly makes it bigger. So I agree with you. My wife, on the other hand, always makes a point of ensuring that a stocking leg is visible as her skirt rides up when she sits. Or that her low-cut top (she has gorgeous breasts) can slip from side to side, revealing bra or breast for any interested bystander.

Perhaps the most exciting time was at a Spanish night in a local restaurant. People were there to eat and then dance. There was a table of men sitting opposite and I drew Louisa's attention to the way that they were looking over. I noticed because one had had his back two us and was looking over his shoulder. She was showing a lot of thigh and as the table was rustic wood with no cloth, they could see her legs underneath. Louisa went to the Ladies' room and came back without her knickers on. She crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, each time causing the skirt to ride up further and further, revealing her bare thigh and her trimmed pussy. By this time, the three guys were past just looking furtively and stared. We made a point of only looking up occasionally, in turns, to see what their reaction was and they were so intent they didn't even notice.

The salsa dancing was hot and horny and the sex that night was even better!
 
On another occasion, I was sitting at the window of a restaurant in a town near Melbourne, Australia, and an attractive woman sitting outside with two friends saw me looking at her. She was about 20 feet away and I tried to stop looking. But there was something. (There are always women who have that something - is it a look in the eyes?) Next time I glanced over I noticed that she was wearing cowboy boots and a shortish leather skirt and she had crossed her legs, revealing a length of thigh. She smiled as I looked. I'm not as shy as I once was and smiled back. She uncrossed her legs and separated them so that the skirt rode up further and I could clearly see a very shaved vagina. I smiled more and so did she.

Needless to say, my wife asked me what I was smiling at and luckily, because I have Louisa, I was able to tell her. We were travelling in a campervan at the time and I was so hot that, after we left the town I stopped in a layby and we went through the back for a shag. I just wish that the woman hadn't been with (rather straight looking) friends.
 
thanks for contributing, AngryWhiteSemen...your wife is a wonderful lady, willing to give an eyefull....I´d have loved to watch too :)
 
V-neck tops are my favourite styles, and I do enjoy bending over to pick things up sometimes..
 
Another type of flash: mooning. A favorite entertainment in my youthful days involved a few friends cruising in a car, with one (male or female) sticking their raw backside out a window.

The question arises: If two such cars pass each other, is that a lunar eclipse?
 
Just what is it about guys that actually want us to show a lot more than we usually do.......to strangers? I think that if mine had his way I would walk around topless in public all the time. I admit that I wish I was more comfortable showing off because it seems to get his attention but I am just not like that usually.
 
Like someone above, as a guy I haven't done public flashing for risk of being arrested. However, there was a time when I was younger and at the beach with my girlfriend. We were in bed after just having fucked when a couple of her girlfriends who were staying in that room with her came back. They knew we were naked in bed and that I said I had to go to the bathroom so they said to just go. I got up and marched across the room amid applause and cheers. But that was sort of among friends and not the same sort of thing.

However, one time at a wedding, I stooped to get a picture of the bride and groom. I looked across to the other side of the walkway where there was a woman squatting down for a picture. Her legs were open enough that as I looked up her dress, I could see that she wasn't wearing panties. I never knew if she was giving me that shot accidently or voluntarily. It didn't matter. I was quite happy to zoom my lens and snap a very interesting picture.
 
One of my favorite memories of flashing was when I was dating my girlfriend, now wife. She had put on a fairly decent scooped necked top, and as it was a hot day and unbeknownst to me she had decided not to wear a bra. She was a perky 34b cup at the time and could get away with it. We went round a friends house and were discussing bikes as our friend had bought a really expensive new one. The guys all had a go on it, and it was great.

My girlfriend announced that she had not ridden a bike for years, and without thinking I encouraged her to have a go. She was unsure, and so we all gathered round the bike to help her get on. As she got on of course she had to lean right forward towards the handle bars. The top fell forward and I could not believe that suddenly I was standing with 3 mates, with my girlfriend on a bike and her breasts were completely exposed. We were all standing around her looking down at her and you could literally see the whole of her breasts, on one side it slipped down below the nipple.

She was a bit shy at that time and I could not believe that she knew that she was exposing herself in this way, I was about to tell her she better get off when she rode off up the road. She was concentrating so hard on not falling off that she then rode around for 5 mins. Every time she turned back towards us, once again her shapely tits were shown off again wobbling lightly in the breeze.

I kept telling her to get off but by this time she was enjoying herself and thought I was being boring. My mates looked over a couple of times at me with huge grins but what could I do?

Once she got off, I did mention to her that her top had been a bit exposing but she just laughed and ignored me.

Looking back on it now is of course a complete turn on, although she still denies knowing anything about it.
 
This happens frequently when my girlfriends get together. One will flash and then someone else responds by flashing. It's like a friendly way of saying "I wanna see your tits."
 
I was hanging out with a female friend one day when I was still a teenager. She had been doing yard work and when I came over she was relaxing inside cooling off. She was lying back on the sofa while I sat in a chair across from her. Unconsciously she lifted her shirt to let air in I guess, but due to the angle I was treated to an extended view of her bare breasts. They were the first ones that I had ever seen in person. I was smiling and she realized what she had done and covered up. I said, "Thank you." We laughed it off, unfortunately it was never repeated.
To this day I absolutely love the view of a woman's breasts from below looking up. That angle is a tremendous turn on for me.
 
Back
Top