NFL: Time for me to make some money!

The odds are with the house...

;)

... the Bookie is the only winner and if LadyF crosses him, she had better cross herself.

The odds are with the house...

;)

... the Bookie is the only winner and if LadyF crosses him, she had better cross herself.

Oh please, you have been watching too damn many movies.

And also you are really stupid to think this thread is serious. The sole point is to point out a loophole. I can't believe I have to tell you that. :rolleyes:

The bookie always wins, over time. Papi's cut off the top eats into your statistical probability of winning. You are better off playing poker.

When it comes to sports betting, decent bookies tend to win every time, not over time. That is what the line really is about.

Oh please, you have been watching too damn many movies.

And also you are really stupid to think this thread is serious. The sole point is to point out a loophole. I can't believe I have to tell you that. :rolleyes:

You're stupider than I thought you were this morning when you missed a broad, and subtle, implication if you think I am posting seriously. I gave you way too much credit. That will not happen again; short sentences and little thoughts.

Serious.

You're stupider than I thought you were this morning when you missed a broad, and subtle, implication if you think I am posting seriously. I gave you way too much credit. That will not happen again; short sentences and little thoughts.

Serious.

There is nothing about you that I could ever possibly take seriously.

Sleep well tonight.

I won at the bookies a couple of times. I lost more tickets than I won but overall I think I won more money than I lost. So I'm still kinda playing with house money.

The odds definitely say you're right.

Wish I coulda been around when your were born, smoot...

...would've won big-time on the waste you've become.

I just wish I coulda been around you. Would've punch you in the face, big time.

I won at the bookies a couple of times. I lost more tickets than I won but overall I think I won more money than I lost. So I'm still kinda playing with house money.

They're counting on that. As long as you think you're playing with house money and not keeping an accounting, you will most certainly give the house money.

When it comes to sports betting, decent bookies tend to win every time, not over time. That is what the line really is about.

Of course. Bookmaking is actually simple actuarial accounting. Each bet is balanced against an opposing bet and you are correct the players making those bets create the odds. so the bookie always wins his percentage.

I mean that even if you and a hypothetical, mirror twin better that always wager in opposite directions and each win exactly 50% of the time, assuming even-odd(ish) bets, over time- the skim from the bookie erodes your stake.

Whewww...

...you had me all jacked-up there, smoot. I almost pissed my pants. No one on LIT has ever intimidated me like that.

Where would you rank yourself on the GB Badazz ladder?

I'm not cocky I'm just confident. Rank and status don't mean shit to me. I don't do it for the fame. But because I feel like it.

I'm not cocky I'm just confident. Rank and status don't mean shit to me. I don't do it for the fame. But because I feel like it.

Yeah, man. I got that. We're cool, smoot...

...but seriously - you gots a good handle on everybodys around here now. Who you think are some of the tough guys, real & pretends? Dig?

Yeah, man. I got that. We're cool, smoot...

...but seriously - you gots a good handle on everybodys around here now. Who you think are some of the tough guys, real & pretends? Dig?

Skiddles is the biggest bitch here. I just don't believe him. He comes off to me as someone who been bullied, now that he is behind a computer he acts hard because he is safe. Bounty Boy ( I think that's his name) Talks all this military MMA shit, I believe he is into that type of shit. But I think he is in over his head. Rob or Bob that guy who is down south is a pussy. JBJ he comes off to me as hard to break. Like one of those guys you got to constantly beat to get your point across. I only can speak for those I clashed with. Oh and that SeanR guy is a bitch too. I don't have a real problem with Sean he just disappointed me with something he said. So I will always label him as a bitch. Out of all those JBJ is the only one I will vouch for. His Internet image that is. What's your list?

Skiddles is the biggest bitch here. I just don't believe him. He comes off to me as someone who been bullied, now that he is behind a computer he acts hard because he is safe. Bounty Boy ( I think that's his name) Talks all this military MMA shit, I believe he is into that type of shit. But I think he is in over his head. Rob or Bob that guy who is down south is a pussy. JBJ he comes off to me as hard to break. Like one of those guys you got to constantly beat to get your point across. I only can speak for those I clashed with. Oh and that SeanR guy is a bitch too. I don't have a real problem with Sean he just disappointed me with something he said. So I will always label him as a bitch. Out of all those JBJ is the only one I will vouch for. His Internet image that is. What's your list?

I don't know if we're on the same webpage here, so first I'm just going to list those you cited just to get it straight in my mind:

Skiddles - biggest bitch here
Bounty Boy - talks and into military MMA shit, over his head
Rob or Bob - is a pussy
JBJ - hard to break - only one I will vouch for
SeanR - is a bitch too

Do I have all that right? Don't even want to get sideways with you again, dude.

Ok - I get all that, but what I was wonderin' about is who you think are the for realz tough guys on the GB and how would you rank em in order?

Skiddles being the biggest bitch here ain't on your realz tough list, right? And Rob or Bob being a pussy, and SeanR being a bitch too ain't worthy either, right? And you say Bounty Boy is over his head, so I take he don't make your list, neither...

...so that leaves JBJ as the only tough guy on your tough guy list? Isn't he crippled, blind, and...like...90 or sumtin? I thought he said sumtin like those. I dunno.

Maybe you just need to squat on it a while and see what you thinks later?

What about that new playgrounder dude from jersey, that homey with hisself in his av? you know who I talkin about? What about the 4 Grunt guy? hes always talkin about being a bi exMarine and being Bruce Lee type badazz? Know who Im speakin at you about?

What I'm talkin about is a a top 5 Baddess Badazzes of the GB list like...

Yo?

I'm saying who is the real badess badazzes. See? Imma gonna start the list with you @ #1 'cause I dont care how modest you are - you got the skillz!

1. smoot

So you thinks I should just go ahead and put JBJ at #2 or you want me to wait on that until you can thinks on it some more?

Lol JBJ is 90? I don't interact with a lot of people here, so idk. Put the Jersey guy at number 1. Just because he is from Jersey. JBJ will make me list somewhere so I'll just put him a 5 for now. Gump was just talking about swimming with the fishes, so put him at 4. Idk cause I don't know everybody well. I could give you my punkass list.

1.Skiddles
2.Skiddles
3.Skiddles
4.BobDownSouth
5.Sean Renurd

The badass list I'm going to need more time.
Put my mans Query in there somewhere.

Back