Irony: Planned Parenthood Tweets #BlackLivesMatter***

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
***Except in da womb

margaret-sanger-negro-population-600x337.jpg

Juan cunt make shit like this up

One can be certain, the #Coloreds wont get this

It seems to me from my experience . . . in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table. . . . They do not do this with the white people, and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results. . . . , with the Negro workers, as well as the County's white doctors. His success will depnd upon his personality and his training by us.
The minister's work is also important ,also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation, as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it
ever occurs

how many times do I have to spank you idiots with this

it's the entire quote, dumbass.... context is everything

It's like saying " sex with your wife is bad"...but omitting the entire sentence" sex with your wife is bad if you're both covered in hydrochloric acid"

it completely negates the OP.. you made a false attribution to someone pertaining to something that happened over 40 years after her death

well, they wanna kill brownz as well

Planned Parenthood Backs Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Illegal Immigrants Need Abortions Too…

Planned Parenthood

Not that being illegal ever stopped them.

Via CNS News:

The Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the largest abortion provider in America, has posted on its website a statement in support of President Barack Obama’s plan to protect millions of illegal aliens from deportation, stating that “everyone in this country should have access to health care, regardless of income, geography, or citizenship status.” […]

“We commend President Obama for extending much needed and long overdue relief to millions of women and families currently living in fear of deportation due to our nation’s broken immigration system,” said Richards. “This is a bold step forward that will help strengthen communities, our country and create a path to the American dream.”

Sanger simply didn't want a spade to be called a spade. She had deeply held Eugenic beliefs, and I have spanked your ass into a couple of flat ass pancakes with those facts in the past.:rolleyes:

when have you ever done that? each time you try "educating" me about Sanger you end up fleeing the thread in which it was discussed.. I can go post a few of them if you like

well, they wanna kill brownz as well

Planned Parenthood Backs Obama’s Executive Amnesty: Illegal Immigrants Need Abortions Too…

Planned Parenthood

Not that being illegal ever stopped them.

Via CNS News:

The Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the largest abortion provider in America, has posted on its website a statement in support of President Barack Obama’s plan to protect millions of illegal aliens from deportation, stating that “everyone in this country should have access to health care, regardless of income, geography, or citizenship status.” […]

“We commend President Obama for extending much needed and long overdue relief to millions of women and families currently living in fear of deportation due to our nation’s broken immigration system,” said Richards. “This is a bold step forward that will help strengthen communities, our country and create a path to the American dream.”

And of course further fatten our belly feeding at the taxpayer trough to the tune of hundreds of millions or so as the future unfolds.

Was Sanger in favor of more Negro babies or less Negro babies being carried to term? Was she in favor of making abortion rare, or convenient, especially for those she deemed inferior?

Was she in favor of abortion services to increase or decrease the Negro population?

Just because she did not want her program that advocated negative population growth to be labeled "extermination" does not make it any less genocidal. To this day Planned parenthood has held the population of the black community n check. The have not been nearly as aggressive in Hispanic neighborhoods and not at all specifically setting goals for abortions performed in white neighborhoods. They see a black face, assume the fetus is better off dead and eliminate it.

Her vision was no less horrific than the vision of those that involuntarily sterilized women in the slums of Puerto Rico for the greater good.

Back