Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #101
momadness
Literotica Guru

The first thing Everett thought was she was playing him somehow. She loved him? He had forced himself on her, manipulated her, humiliated her, tortured her, and she loved him? This had to be a joke of somekind?

Yet... the way she looked up at him, her eyes matching what they were with same eyes as she did at the dungeon last night, it was ... hard to make his gut instinct stick. She did want him. She wanted him to stay near her. But without the leverage she thought he had surrendered over, how could he be sure? She was a cruel and evil woman as little as 2 days ago. She was going to fire him just as quickly.

Doubt crept into his face which she undoubtedly picked up on. For two days, he had forced her to do whatever he wanted of her and she could NOT say no for the threat of compromise. Now however, she didn’t have to do anything he wanted. In her mind, she was clear. Did he dare let her know he hadn’t given her all of the thumbdrives and he still had the leverage over her?

As her smiled began to waver, he sat down on the couch again, watching her shift to face him. He looked at her collar and said, “You realize... you don’t have to do this now? You understand that you are free of me if you want. I need you head to toe but with what I did to you, I don’t deserve you.”

He looked down, his eyes downtrodden as he felt the guilt of his actions on her hit him like an hammer on an anvil. He said, “Maybe I did open something up in you. I won’t lie, I love seeing Sammy out. But, you had her in a box for a reason. I had no right to force you to let her out though. I ... just didn’t know what else to do. It wasn’t about how you treated me. It wasn’t about revenge. It wasn’t even about sex. It was about control. I needed the control over you to force you to bring out that woman.”

He chuckled as she stared at him and he said, “How is... Evie doing?”

He felt her recoil at the name. He looked down and said, “I met her at the dungeon we went too once about 9 months ago purely by chance. She knew who I was and knew I worked at your office, just not for you. It was something about the company picnic. She knew you had fired an executive assistant and knew how strongly I felt for you. She strongly suggested I apply for the position at your office. She had been there with her... girlfriend I think... I am not sure. While she didn’t exactly threaten me, it was clear that she intended on me to do as she asked. Do you remember the two of you at some point having a conversation about me around that time... perhaps strongly suggesting you hire me?”

He could see her eyes racing as the revelation hit her like a ton of bricks. He said, “I don’t think she was doing anything to hurt you. I think she really loves you like her sister. She knew your secret and your needs too. She was trying to help.”

Everett had let out part of it, might as well let it all out. He said, “She ... told me about your private sessions in your office. She strongly suggested I stick near the office each Friday night as that was usually when you ... did your thing. I ... I never broke in or tried to betray your trust before and I actually steered people away from your office when I thought you were getting your needs out. That being said, I ... sort of knew what I was walking into when I opened your door Friday.”

He never let his eyes leave the ground as she pulled herself to her feet. He never said a word as she grabbed her dress or when she slammed the door... again.

Everett sigh disheartened for several long moments. Finally, he pulled himself to his feet once again, then headed to his laptop, pulled up his unfinished resignation letter and finished it. He pulled up her work email and pressed send. She deserved so much more than him.

Now... all he had left to do was to wait for the cops to come pick him up. She would call the cops when she realized how she had been manipulated and played.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #102
anythingulike_69
Really Really Experienced

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
Samantha's heart pounded. Her pulse roared in her ears. She had to get out. Now. She couldn't listen to another word. She grabbed up her dress and had it slipped over her head, her bag and wrap in her shaking hands before she reached the apartment entryway. She could not face her reflection in the hall mirror. Humiliation… mortification drained the blood from her face. Her eyes were dull pools of pain.

Pain fast morphing into fury.

She slammed the door behind her, storming down the apartment steps and outside to hail the first cab she saw, giving him the address of Evie's brownstone.

Consumed with ever growing rage, she had no memory of the ride, or paying the cabbie after he dropped her off. She only became aware of the dull throb in her palm when she realised she was pounding on Evie's door, shouting her name.

The door had barely begun to open when Samantha pushed her way in, wild, "who the hell do you think you are!?" she screeched. "How dare you!"

Evie calmly stepped aside, "Sam," she arched her brow with a sarcastic, "won't you come in?"

"You set me up!" Samantha raged, pacing, "you've been playing me all along. I thought you were my friend!"

"He told you." Evie sighed. "I am your friend." She stood her ground, arms crossed, radiating calm. "He's perfect for you. He's exactly what you need. I could see that the moment I met him."

"That's not your decision!" Samantha shook with outrage, finger pointed in Evie's direction. "You had no right!"

"Sam, I know you. You need this." Evie tilted her head, studying Samantha, "even now, you're still wearing his collar."

Samantha paled, fingers lifting to the collar still locked around her throat. She took a deep breath. "It's locked on." She glared at Evie. "Either you get it off me now, or I'll cut it off myself later."

Evie sighed. "I might be able to pick the lock, just a moment." She walked into the other room and came back in a matter of minutes carry some slender metal tools. Samantha lifted her chin and Evie stepped closer, working the lock open. She dropped the opened collar into Samantha's hand.

Samantha tossed it back. "Keep it. I don't want it anymore." She turned to open the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

Samantha didn't look back. "He doesn't want me." The pain of that still tore through her. She shrugged, dropping her head. "And I don't know if I can ever trust you again." She closed the door sharply and walked down the steps to hail another cab.

Evie sighed and turned back to the kitchen, setting the empty collar on the island as she picked up the phone and dialled Everett's number.

___

As Samantha settled into the cab, her phone chimed for an incoming email. She picked it up to look and saw that it was incoming from her work address. She hesitated a moment and then sighed, opening it. She scanned it and her heart dropped. It was Everett's resignation.

He couldn't be clearer than that. He wanted nothing more to do with her. That's what all his speech boiled down to… it was fun while it lasted but now it was over. He didn't love her. He loved the woman he'd watched on the news. The mask that she wore for her public persona. The woman her adoring fans loved. The woman that the real Samantha was definitely not.

She wondered now if that little scene with the other woman was for her benefit. Certainly he hadn't known she was going to arrive, but had he noticed her standing there? Was it his way of letting her know how unwanted submissives would be treated? Was it Everett's way of warning her to stay away if she didn't want the same scorn?
Her phone rang, startling her out of her painful musings. She hesitated, but checked the number. Bill McLean. Executive Producer of the Sunday Newsmagazine. She answered. "Yes, Bill. What can I do for you?"

"Samantha, I need you. Desperately!"

"Sorry, Bill. Not today."

"Sam, please. That jackass Stone is drunk off his ass again. I need someone on air in his place in 2 hours!"

"I can't, Bill."

"Sam! We're desperate. It's just a simple location shoot. Please!"

Samantha hesitated a moment, thinking. "Bill. Call Everett Johnson. He can do it."

"Your assistant?" Bill squawked.

She sighed. "Not anymore."

She heard a low chuckle. "Cut another one loose, did you?"

"Not exactly. He wants bigger and better things. He'll be great."

"You sure about this, Sam?"

"I am. Don't let him refuse you either. If CNN or MSNBC hires him out from under you, you'll be kicking your ass for the rest of your career when they trounce us in the ratings."

"All right. So I guess first thing tomorrow you're on the hunt for a new assistant, hey?"

"First thing next week. I'm taking a few days. I need some personal time."

"Everything okay, Sam?"

"Fine. I just need some time away. Thanks, Bill."

"OK. I hope you're right about this kid."

"I am. You'll see. Talk to you next week, Bill."

"Ok, next week. Thanks, Sam."

She quickly closed the call and turned off her phone, settling back for the long drive.

___

Samantha eased out of the driver's seat and stretched. After getting home and packing a small bag, she'd headed back out, told Douglas she'd be out for the foreseeable future and not to worry. Then she'd climbed into her SUV and started to drive.

Locking the SUV, she walked along a winding sandy path in the grass, headed toward a towering old oak tree. Settled in the shade of that tree were two small headstones. She knelt down, eyes filling with tears. Poppi. Nana.

Within a few minutes, she heard a throat clearing behind her. "Excuse me, ma'am, but this is private property. I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She looked up. "Oh, Ms. Noelle! I'm sorry, I didn't recognise you!"

She smiled sadly. "It's alright, John. I've been away far too long."

"You should have let us know you were coming, my dear. We'd have got things ready for you."

She stood, brushing the grass off her knees. "I hadn't really planned it. I just needed to get away for a while. No one knows to look for me here. I can have a little privacy." She sniffled, tightness filling her chest. "I came to work, John. Not to relax. You and Mary take care of this place, not me. What can I help you with?"

John smiled, recognising the sadness she was trying to hide. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, leading her away from the two little markers. "Well, let's just head back to the house and let Mary know you're here. Then we'll see if we can find some work in the garden, or the orchard for you. I'm sure Mary's ready to start canning up a storm."

Samantha smiled, it was almost like walking beside her Poppi again.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #103
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett stared at his phone as he hit hang up. Evie was not happy with him, but it didn’t matter. What Evie wanted didn’t matter to him anymore. He had hidden the truth from himself since he had started working for her. He had loved her. He would have given up everything for Sammy. But now... she had taken the collar off. She had given up on him. He recalled her telling her not to take it off ever and promised not too. Yet it sat cold and alone in Evie’s kitchen.

The only other thing that had caught his attention was that Evie knew where Sammy was. She was on her grandparent’s manor. The old farm in northern Virginia. He even had her address and a strong suggestion to go see her. He had told her he would think about it. The last word he heard her say was ‘Stupid boy’

He thought about the pain Sammy was going through. The manipulation and lies. It was no wonder she didn’t reject the resignation letter yet. She needed someone better than him.

He got up, headed to the kitchen and pulled out a casserole dish of Sheppard’s Pie and portioned him out a serving, then heated it up and finally sat on the balcony with the food and his laptop and ate on it, while opening his laptop, and pulling up his resume. Everett looked at the most recent update and found his current job, staring at the end date, which said, “present’. He hit the back space and erased it, changing it to today’s date.

His phone buzzed again. He nearly dropped his meal scrambling for it, hoping it was Sammy, but it was the office. A number he didn’t recognize but the office none the less. HE picked it up, “Hello?”

“Everett Johnson? Bill McLean! Ms. Noelle recommended you to me to air on Sunday newmagazine! We need you here in 2 hours. Can you come?”

— 6 hours later —

Everett stood in Bill’s office with a glass of champaigne in his hand, smiling and saying, “Man you saved our can! I heard you no longer work for Ms. Noelle. I hadn’t seen the update from HR yet so I wasn’t sure if she was just blowing smoke or what?”

Everett held his own glass of champaigne and ran his finger around the edge of the glass. He said, “I... just recently resigned.”

“Well, she is a man eater. Surprised you made it as long as you did! Seriously, she ate through 15 guys... something like that. I think we are going to give her a woman assistant next time. Listen...”. Bill said as the door to his corner office opened and an agent from HR walked into the room. He felt his heart sink. This is where he gets the can.

The woman from HR looked at him with a smile, tucking some hair behind her ear. Just like Sammy did. She sat down in the chair next to Everett and opened up her porfolio, pulling out several documents. Bill said, “I need you to read these would ya.”

Everett’s heart sunk as he picked them up, expecting to see his termination papers. Rather... he saw transfer papers. His eyes bulged as they raced down the first page, then the second and third. He shot his eyes up to Bill and said, “What... what about Stone?”

“Kid, people that spend the weekend in county lockup with as many DUI’s as Stone has under his belt, don’t get to represent this company. Ms. Noelle was right about you. You came through in a pinch. You got the look. You got the brains. I can use you as the regular anchor for this show.” Bill said calmly but with a grin.

“What about his other shows though?” Everett blurted before he could think about what he was saying. This was not going to be his termination! This was his move to the big leagues!!!

“Now kid. Don’t get cocky. You did great out there but this is your first on air anchor role. Let’s give this a good college try and if you perform like I think you will, more will come your way. There is one thing though... one catch.” Bill said.

“What is that?” Everett said as he picked up the pen to sign the acceptance.

“Monday morning, you go on the air on ‘Fox ‘N Friends with a one on one interview with Ms. Noelle herself. She is going to talk about your experiences and puff you up. You don’t have much face time right now, so this would help your ratings a bunch. Kind of a transition thing. She is going to hate that, but sucks to be her. Plugging the new show and what not.” Bill said with a grin.

Everett suddenly felt like burying himself in the sand again! Sammy was going to interview him in the morning? After what he had done to her? He might as well throw the papers away! That would give her a public platform to let the world know what kind of a monster he had been to her?!?! No! NO NO NO!!!!

“You okay kid? This ain’t going to be a problem is it?” Bill said as he noticed Everett’s face change.

Everett shook his head and said, “No sir. Um... none at all. Umm... “

Bill smiled and said, “Excellent! We will get with Sammy and send her the script and let her know. Now that that is settled, Rita here will take you to your new office. You can move into it one Stone’s things are out. Hope you don’t mind. You are going to be next to your former boss.”

Everett wanted to cry...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:00 PM   #104
anythingulike_69

John led Samantha into the big, cheery kitchen. The warmth and heavenly smell filling the air testament to the afternoon's activities, even without seeing the pies lined up on the counter. "Mary, look who's come to visit."

The short, rounded figure turned, dusting the flour off her hands. "Ms. Noelle?" She stepped closer, opening her arms wide, "there's my dear… come to Mary."

Samantha sniffled, slipping easily into Mary's hug, much to the older woman's surprise. Mary looked over Samantha's shoulder to meet John's concerned gaze. "There, there, dear." Mary released the hug, stepping back to the counter. Lifting a large cookie off the cooling rack, she dusted the extra flour off on her apron before handing it to Samantha.

Samantha sat at the large island, offering a small smile of thanks, taking the still warm treat and biting into it. Soft buttery sweetness melted across her tongue. "Mmmmmm… Mary," she moaned, around her mouthful. "Delicious as always."

"You're just in time, dear. I was about to start on the bread, and these old arms could use a break from kneading dough. Think you could handle that?"

Samantha nodded. How had she never noticed before just how kind John and Mary were to her? "That sounds absolutely perfect." She walked over to the sink, and turned on the tap to wash her hands. "I haven't baked anything since before Nana…" she swallowed, taking a deep breath. "You measure and tell me what to do. I'll knead."

Mary nodded. Many a loaf of bread had served to help her work out her own frustrations over the years. If some mindless physical activity was what she needed, it was something Mary could provide. "Well, all right then." She began to measure out ingredients, explaining each step to Samantha, and together they went to work.

When Samantha next looked up several hours later, rolling her stiff shoulders, Mary was pulling the first batch of loaves from the oven. "Now you brush the tops of these with butter, and I'll throw in the next batch."

Samantha inhaled deeply, savouring the smell of warm, fresh bread and soft, melting butter.

John came back into the kitchen, "Smells like pure heaven in here, darlin'." He nuzzled his whiskered chin into Mary's neck.

"Oh, stop it, you!" Mary giggled, pushing him away.

John grinned, turning to Samantha. "Your phone has been buzzing away something fierce in the other room there, miss."

"It has? I didn't even notice." Samantha was a bit surprised that she hadn't. The peace of this place had so completely filled her, she had forgotten the rest of the world for the last few hours. "Excuse me, please," she smiled to them both, "I should probably check it."

She wiped her hands on her apron as she lifted it over her head and dropped it on the counter. As she headed into the entryway where her bags were still sitting, she heard the phone go off again and quickly grabbed it up, automatically checking the number.

"Hello? Bill? I told you I'm taking a few days. What part of that didn't you understand?"

"Sorry, Sam, change of plans."

"Um… no. I'm sorry, Bill. You forget who you're speaking to. You and I both know that I can call my own shots. I'll be back next week. Not before."

"Just listen, Sam… you were right, ok? The Johnson kid was fantastic. Stone's out and Johnson's in as the new anchor for 'Eye on Sunday'."

Samantha smiled, momentarily thrilled for Everett. It was the first step to everything he wanted. He must be so excited. She couldn't wait to… the smile faded. She wouldn't be sharing this moment or any other moment with Everett. He didn't want her. Now that he was on his way, he didn't need her anymore.

"That's great, Bill, but it has nothing to do with me."

"oh, but it does. The network's investing in this kid, big time. They've got the broadcast online already and they've ramped up the ad cycle to get people watching, but he needs more exposure. They've scheduled him for a one-on-one interview with Ms. Samantha Noelle on 'Fox 'N Friends' tomorrow morning."

"What?! NO way, Bill. Just no."

"It's non-negotiable, Sam. Sorry. They've already started the promo ads. You're going to introduce Everett Johnson to all your fans as the man to watch. Tell them all how you plucked him from a lowly assistant's job and got him his dream. It makes a great rags to riches story. Viewers will eat it up."

"Jesus, Bill, you didn't tell him that, did you?" What would he think? That he owed her? That she wanted his gratitude? No, no, no.

"He knows you recommended him for the job."

Samantha groaned audibly, struggling not to throw the phone across the room. Everything was spinning out of her control.

"Listen Sam, I'll email you the script. Sorry, but this is the deal. No choice. If he's going to be the new anchor, then he's getting the one-on-one with you tomorrow morning. No interview, no anchor position. This is coming straight from the top."

"And if I refuse?"

"He loses his shot. And honestly? I'm not sure you and I will keep ours. You know how the network is… success is all theirs. Failure… that never is."

She sighed, trapped. "You have no idea what you're going to owe me, Bill. No fucking idea."

Bill chuckled, "You can collect from the kid instead."

Samantha couldn't share the laugh. "Good-bye, Bill." She ignored his protesting squawk and turned off her phone. Let them all sweat!

No matter how much she might wish things were different, she wouldn't chase after Everett. She'd offered herself to him, knelt half-naked at his feet, and he'd rejected her. He didn't want her and she couldn't blame him.

He deserved someone young and vibrant and emotionally whole, someone who could be a proper submissive. Not someone like her… someone old and emotionally damaged, someone who continually fought him and ran away at every opportunity.

That knowledge didn't leave her heart any less broken.

She turned to head back into the kitchen and say her good-byes to John and Mary. She had a long drive back to the city, and if she had to face Everett first thing in the morning, she needed to sleep in her own bed tonight. Assuming she got any sleep at all.

Old 10-21-2017, 06:23 PM   #105
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling counting the dimples in the ceiling plaster, his mind racing. He didn't fully understand what was happening to him and how this all tied with Sammy. He knew that she knew that she had been played by her friend. He knew that she knew he had been aware of what she was doing before. She must thing so many horrible things about him.

He knew she had run. That was her natural instinct it seemed was to run, which was so unlike the woman he had fallen in love with behind the camera. Ms. Noelle had taken on some of the toughest interviews ever without even flinching. He remembered the time she had interviewed the Senate Majority Leader Democrat Chuck Schumer and the unforgettable interview where they continued to try and one up each other. It had been one of her pinnacle pieces. Yet... she had run away with this.

What really confused him was rather than accepting his resignation so she wouldn't have to see him again, she put in the good word to Mr. Neill and somehow got him his shot as the Sunday anchor. That was NOT the behavior of someone who wanted to get him as far away from her as possible.

Yet, when he tried to call her... all 17 times... it had gone straight to voice mail. He had even thought of driving out to the farm and see if she was there, but opted against it. He had wanted to try and talk to her before this began. Did she still want to be with him? She thought he had given up all the evidence he had on her. Should he point out that he had more copies? He shook his head, knowing that that would betray what fragile trust he had managed to build in her as it was.

He scoffed at the idea of trust at all. There as no trust between them. There had only been control. He had not given her a chance to trust him at all. He had fucked every hole in her body many times over. Hell, his balls still throbbed from the echoes of blue balls he had gotten. She had more seed in her than she had blood in her veins as much as he had cum inside her and on her. He had dragged her through a supermarket, forced her to change her hair, forced her to get a tattoo, told her how to eat, when to eat, spanked her in a changing room, taken her to a dungeon and forced her to orgasm in a cage above dozens of witnesses. hell, he had even made her piss all over herself on her own balcony.

She had to hate him for all that. She had to hate him for all he had put her through. He would hate the person that did something like that to him! He had turned in the resignation papers but even thought that was a cowardly way out in hopes that she might not call the police. He had expected the police to burst in at any moment.

"... Johnson, New Anchor for Eye On Sunday! This Sunday at 7PM." the radio promo barked as it automatically turned on at 0430. He turned his head and looked at the clock, before hitting the reset button. He muttered, "So much for sleep."

Rolling out of bed, he jumped in the shower, washed off, turned on the morning coffee while he finished getting dressed in his slate suit, blue tie, and black shoes. He looked into the mirror and smiled, though the smile never got to his eyes. His stomach was about to explode inside him from nerves.

One his way to the Newstation, he had sat on the subway watching the Fox'N'Friends promo of Ms. Noelle interviewing Fox's newest anchor, Mr. Everett Johnson at 8AM. A picture of her flashed on the screen with her old hair style. He had wondered if she would get in trouble with the new hair.

As he walked into the makeup rooms, he was met my Mr. Neill and said, "Hey kid! You look good. Come on. The interview starts in 15 minutes."

"Have you seen, Sammy... umm... Ms. Noelle?" Everett asked feeling more nervous than he had ever felt in his life.

He said, "Yeah. She is here. She's in her own dressing room."

"Can I see her?" Everett asked as they finished the last application of makeup.

"You will see her in a few minutes. Now listen, this is how it is basically going down. She is really going to push you to open up about your past. Who you are, where you came from, what made you get into journalism, the usual crap. What you need to remember is to be absolutely honest with her. She put you in this position. Be honest with her now." Neill said as he said, "Come on. We got to go."

He was led to the main stage where the big couch was with the other anchors were in place. They all smiled and greeted him, congratulating him on his promotion and wishing him luck! Sammy wasn't with them. He grinned and was taken over to a pair of comfortable wicker chairs with plush blue cushions in them. He was told to sit in one and wait.

The timer was ticking... 8 minutes left. There would be a promo just before the interview and commercial break. It was then he saw her walk around the corner! He wanted to leap up and give her a hug but she shot a glare at him that made him realize that Ms. Noelle was back in full force. He didn't budge.

As she sat across from him, the camera's moved in on her and she began her initial pitch on her exclusive interview with Fox's newest Sunday night anchor right after commercial break! The camera's shut off and Everett leaned back and watched. For some reason, he felt anger in him once again on the rise. It looked like Sammy had retreated once again and Noelle was in control. The one time she did turn her eyes to him, they were cold and they were met by his own cold eyes. He wasn't happy... but he would make it through this... unless she blurted out to the world all the things that he had done to her this weekend.

The cameraman said, "10 seconds!! 9... 8... 7..."

Everett and Ms. Samantha Fucking Noelle stared at each other with a cold stare that would make the sun take pause. What she didn't know though... was he loved her with all he was and he was ready to give it all up... if it were to get Sammy back. His heart raced... 4....3....2...1...

Last edited by momadness : 10-21-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:59 PM   #106
anythingulike_69

Samantha tossed in her bed, flipping from her left side to her right and back again, sleep eluding her. It didn't help that she usually slept best oh her back, but the fresh tattoo made that impossible. Each twinge was a constant reminder, not that her circling mind needed it. Every image winding through her mind was of Everett.

Everett's mouth on hers… forceful, fiery kisses that drove everything but him from her mind. Kisses that branded her as his down to her very soul.

Everett's hands… fisting in her hair, spanking her ass, bruising her hips with his fingerprints as he pounded into her.

Everett's cock… fucking her, filling her, claiming her in ways she'd never been taken before. Making her his.

His.

NO! Not his. He doesn't want that. Doesn't want me.

He's got what he wanted now. He's an anchor. His dream job.

Samantha found herself staring at her laptop, watching Everett's debut online. His voice washed over her. His eyes were bright and shining. His enthusiasm was obvious and infectious. This show would definitely be his catapult into the big leagues. Her wide smile faded. He truly will be gone.

By 4 am she'd given up on the tossing and turning and just decided to get up and get into the studio. She took a quick shower, removing the bandage from her tattoo and smoothing some lotion over it. She could feel that it was beginning to scab over.

She couldn't look at it. It was the only piece of Everett she had left and she couldn't regret it, but the pain of losing him was still too fresh to make seeing it anything but heart-rending.

She skipped breakfast, doubting she would be able to hold anything down today. Pulling on a white blouse and her black suede pencil skirt, she slipped into a pair of red leather pumps and hesitated only a moment before adding her fire opal earrings as a final touch. She didn't spend much time on her hair or make-up, knowing Janine would take care of it when she got to the studio.

---

"Sam?"

She turned in the make-up chair to glare at Bill, not deigning to answer.

"What the fuck did you do to yourself?"

She arched a brow, smoothing her short blond hair. "What? You don't like it?"

Bill crossed his arms over his chest. "Everyone here knows what a ball-busting bitch you are, but to try to sabotage the kid already? You were the one who recommended him for chrissake!"

Samantha paled. "What are you…"

"You just couldn't stand for that attention to be on him instead of you. Is that it? Real nice, Sam. So much for the kid's big break." Bill shook his head. "It's gorgeous, but you couldn't have maybe waited until tomorrow?" He turned toward the door, calling over his shoulder. "Kid's already out there waiting. You're on in 15," and he walked out the door.

Samantha turned back to the mirror, tears filling her eyes, only sheer force of will keeping them from spilling over.

"Ms. Noelle?" Janine, her stylist, whispered, "It really is beautiful… but I have an idea if you'd like to try it…"

Samantha blinked, looking up into Janine's smiling eyes as the stylist nodded toward a long line of wigs on the shelves behind her.

Nine minutes later, Samantha left her dressing room, hair swinging in long chestnut waves down her back just as it always had, make-up perfect, no sign of her inner turmoil in evidence from the cool expression on her face. She pointedly ignored Bill's shocked and grateful grin as she walked passed him, head held high.

She walked over to the interview set, barely sparing a glance for Everett, fighting to maintain her cool, disinterested expression, to give no sign of the nervous yearning filling her belly. She was unprepared for the jolt of being so close to him again. Of the nearly overwhelming urge to throw herself at his feet.

Shocked, she looked away. She was Michelle. Humiliation warred with irritation. This was what he had reduced her to… Samantha Noelle… desperate, pathetic… no different than that low class bitch she'd seen throwing herself at Everett.

The director waved for her attention, counting down the feed and Samantha took a deep breath, pasting on a bright smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, and announced her interview with Fox's newest Sunday night anchor right after the commercial break.

She waited through the countdown, licking her lips and brushing her hands over her skirt, smoothing it.

"4…3…2…1…"

She smiled brightly into the camera, "welcome back." Turning to Everett, she forced the smile to remain in place. "So, Everett, welcome. And congratulations!"

"Thank you… Samantha."

"So, I'm sure all our viewers would like to know… how does it feel? Anchor is a position that every reporter aspires to… something of a dream job, isn't it? Tell us all a bit about how you got here."

Old 10-22-2017, 04:33 PM   #107
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett saw it! He saw a flutter in her eyes. He knew that flutter well. She was NOT Noelle. She was Sammy, pretending to be Noelle! Sammy was there! He felt a momentary surge of hope grow in him as she seemed to look up at his forehead, rather than his eyes. It was that move that also told him she was nervous and rightfully so!

He wanted her so badly and she ran away ... again. He grinned as she asked the question, a nervous grin which would be contributed to rookie nerves, rather than what he was really nervous about. He said, "Well, first of all I want to thank Fox News for this dream opportunity! It is something that I had aspired to ever since I had taken a position at my school news paper. As you well know, I spent 8 years in the Marine Corp as a Military Journalist as well so I got to see a little bit of action in the desert reporting on events."

He saw a moment of surprise in her eyes. Had she not even read his resume when she hired him initially. He lifted his chin up in a sudden natural move and forced his eyes an inch taller than they had been, which forced her to stare into his eyes for a moment. It was a minor movement in front of the camera with millions watching, but at that moment, nothing else mattered to him but the woman sitting in front of him. He just needed to know what she was going to do with her new found information about Elie. He said, "After my time in the service, I wound up reporting for WKXR out of Philly for 3 years before Fox News picked me up. I started with some interviewing at first, then got to have one of the greatest privileges I have ever had and that was to work for you directly as your executive assistant."

He had seen her eyes look away for a moment up until he had mentioned her then they shifted back to him. Everett said, "You have taught me what it means to be a REALLY good journalist. The hard hitting deep digging tough as nails kind of Journalism that put you on that oval couch. Millions of people love you and if they could have the same opportunities that I have had to see the REAL you.... the true you... then they would see how amazing of a person you really are. Short of my service to my country and the birth of my daughter, it has been my greatest honor to work with you."

His smile stayed on his face as he saw her jaw open just a little bit. Her eyes had widened. She didn't say a thing. The cameramen glanced back and forth a moment as she stared into his eyes. He reviewed what he had just said and it occurred to him what he had said. He had had a daughter. She really hadn't bother to read his resume or learn anything about him prior to 48 hours ago. As much as he tried to keep the smile on his face... it hurt. She really hadn't cared about him... till he forced her to.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:05 PM   #108
anythingulike_69

Samantha felt her jaw drop, her eyes widen, and fought to keep both reactions minimal. Only long experience with maintaining her professional appearance in an interview saved her.

It had been quite a while since she'd read Everett's resume, and she'd admittedly only glossed over it at the time, not so much because she trusted HR, but because very few of her assistants lasted long enough that she needed to know any personal information. The bio Bill had emailed her for a refresher, sent along with the questions they wanted asked this morning, hadn't really been necessary, but she'd read it all the same. Samantha Noelle was always prepared.

Only she wasn't. She felt the flustered blush rising in her cheeks. She was not prepared at all for the incredible compliments that Everett was offering. A privilege? To work for her? A privilege to run pointless errands? To fetch her coffee or her dry cleaning?

His greatest honour was to work with her? She blinked, ducking her head a moment and running her hand through her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

Bill, watching from behind the scenes, whistled softly, whispering, "Holy shit, would you look at that! The Ice Queen is blushing!"

"No, truthfully, it was my privilege to work with you. You know how I feel about supporting our troops. Veterans are always at the top of my list when I'm hiring." She smiled into the camera. "Which I guess I will be again since I just lost my best assistant. I don't imagine there's anything I can do to convince him to give up the chance of a lifetime and come back to work for me!" She flashed a quick smile toward the studio audience and looked back into the camera. "We'll be right back after a quick commercial break, and we'll take a few questions from our viewers."

"And we're clear! Sixty seconds, people!"

Samantha fidgeted in her seat, looking everywhere but at the man seated across from her.

It's almost over, she promised herself. Just get through the next few minutes and he'll be on his way. You won't ever need to see him again.

Janine had stepped in to quickly adjust her hair, brushing a little more powder across her cheeks, as another stylist smoothed the shoulders of Everett's jacket. Grateful for the reprieve, Samantha took the opportunity to draw a few deep breaths in an attempt to steady her thrumming heartbeat.

"4…3…2…1.."

She smiled, "and we're back with Everett Johnson, Fox's newest anchor and brand new host of Eye on Sunday. I think we have a question from our studio audience. Josh?" She looked up, catching the eye of a young boy in the front.

As the boy asked a question about how he got started as a journalist and Everett answered, Samantha sat back, watching how animated he became, how he engaged with his audience. It was the same enthusiasm he'd shown when…

No. Don't go there. Forget any of that ever happened. He has.

She pushed it out of her mind, focussing instead on the last question she had for Everett, while he was still busy answering audience questions. Her eyes widened and she glanced up, catching Bill's eye as he stood off-camera, watching the interview. She shook her head, no.

He just smiled, offering only a sharp nod, pointing toward Everett.

She swallowed, unconsciously licking her lips, her mouth suddenly feeling parched.

"Alright," she nodded, "we have time for one last question, and this one comes from our tv viewing audience…" she paused, forcing calm. "Allie has texted to ask… are you single or do you have a special girl? And if you don't, can I apply for the position?"

The audience howled and Samantha felt another flush steal over her cheeks. "Allie's words," she forced a teasing chuckle and a wink at the camera, hiding the nervous trembling of her hands by reaching up to play with her hair, tucking it behind her ears.

Old 10-23-2017, 11:17 AM   #109
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett was afraid a question like this would come up. He felt a deep laugh come from his gut which came out as something honest and sincere. His face flushed slightly as he looked directly into Sammy's eyes. He saw her eyes look past him, a trick that he known her to often do. He could see the flush on her face and realized that he was now the one holding up the interview and so he cleared his throat, turned to the camera and said, "Well ladies, I won't lie. There is someone special in my life. She only recently came into my life though. I am sure there will be trials and tribulations, good days and bad ones with her but I think I found the mate I want to be with."

He felt growing confidence that she wasn't going to throw him under the bus as she looked back at him and said something about a nationwide collective moan of disappointment. Her eyes never left his. She had gotten his message loud and clear. He chuckled and looked back to the camera and said, "Umm... sorry ladies."

He didn't hardly hear any of the rest of what she had said as she wrapped up the interview, giving one last push to spend time with him this Sunday at 7. The camera's went out and Everett jumped to his feet, intending to step to her, take her hands, kiss her lips, pull her to him and hug her.

What he got unfortunately, was McLean stepping up between them informing him of a LONG list of interviews for the website and the papers, followed by an hour long scheduled meeting with HR to lock in all the final arrangements of his compensation, followed by a meeting with the executives, then sitting down on the couch for the 'Outnumbered' show talking about the latest executive order the President signed, followed by about 2 hours of cutting promos.

Bill then glanced to Sammy who stood there silently watching and said, "You were a peach doll! I real peach!" He turned and grabbed Everett by the arm, pulling him away from her, saying, "I have taken the liberty of hiring your own executive assistant, one who is experienced at her job who will make things very easy for you. Her name is Maria... oh... here she is now!"

A tall lanky young firm hispanic woman with jet black her, full breasts, wearing a black pencil skirt, nude hose, black heels and a white blouse walked up to him with a portfolio in her hand, tucking her hair behind her ear like Sammy did when she as flirting, then shaking his hand, smiling at him. As he was carried away from where he wanted to be, he glanced back once more looking for Sammy... and finding her gone.

Life as an anchor was a far cry different from that of an executive assistant. For starters, he was getting paid six figures now... nearly 6 times what he was being paid before, plus a sign on bonus that Neil readily offered up just to keep him. Maria never left his side, taking his lunch order and making sure that all his documentation was in hand. He had to admit, Maria was easy on the eyes, but she also had a HORRIBLE reputation for breaking the lines of professionalism and sleeping with her bosses. She hadn't been called Long legged Maria and 'Legs wide open' Maria behind her back for nothing. Nothing had ever been confirmed about her or else she wouldn't be working for the company, but where there was smoke there was fire.

In the random moments between interviews when he would get a minute to himself, he would call Sammy's phone... only to get it going almost instantly to voicemail. He needed to get to her! Feeling growing annoyance with his slave, he flipped her number onto IM and typed in, "Please stop running, Sammy. If you don't want me, say it and I will leave you alone. If you do, meet me in your office, tonight at 8. I love you."

He stared at the message for a long moment, contemplating NOT sending it. Why complicate her life already more than it already was. I mean, this was his second day as an anchor, it was barely noon and he was already exhausted. How did she manage it? He sighed, started to erase it... then muttered 'Fuck it' and hit send.

Maria looked over at him and said, "Sir, I would be happy to take care of all your communications for you. If you would like." She twisted her body slightly for him and he felt annoyance in the action. Barely on the job a day and already being faced with this kind of crap. he didn't lie, she was extremely attractive, but he wanted another woman. Another woman who was harder to pin down that jello on a wall.

She barely left his side the entire day, running all kinds of menial tasks for him, answering the business cell on his behalf, accepting interview requests and what not. He on the other hand, spent half the day either in meetings or doing interviews on camera. As he finally finished cutting his last promos, he glanced at his watch and it said, 6:35PM. He sighed. He was absolutely exhausted from all the crap.

As he finally made his way back to his office, his new HUGE office which nearly matched Sammy's in all but size, he looked to Maria and said, "That will be all today. I am going to answer a few emails. You can go home."

"Yes sir." she said biting her bottom lip as she looked at him, then said, "You have your first pre-recorded interview tomorrow at 9AM with the Press Secretary in the media room of the White House. Do you want to travel there tonight or in the morning?"

He needed to see Sammy. he looked to her and said, "What time do we leave in the morning?"

"We will need to leave by 5:30AM." she said with a touch of disappointment.

It puzzled him why... not really caring for it other than a simple oddity. He said, "Then go home and get some sleep. I will be leaving shortly."

"Yes sir." She said as she put the portfolio on his desk with the business phone. She said, "Sleep well. Oh... and congratulations sir."

Maria turned and left the room. He glanced at his time once more... 6:40PM. He looked to his couch and walked over to it, laying down on it. He set an alarm on his phone for 7:50PM. He needed to see her. He closed his eyes to take a nap.

When he woke, he checked the time and his eyes went wide!!! It was 9PM! He checked his alarm and realized his critical mistake! He had set the alarm for AM and not PM!

Scrambling to his feet, he checked his phone, no messages or calls! He ran to his bathroom, straightened his hair up and then raced to her office, knocking on the door. There was no answer. He reached into his pocket, pulled out his key he still had to her office, opened it a crack and said, "Sammy? You in here? I fell asleep! I am sorry I am late!"

He peeked his head in and found the office empty. He felt his heart sink. He pulled his phone out and texted her, "I am so sorry baby. I fell asleep in my office. Where are you? I want to see you ... please!"

Old 10-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #110
anythingulike_69

Samantha ignored Bill's praise as he dragged Everett away to brief him on his schedule and deliver him to his first of several interviews. She wished they could have had even just a minute in private. A few seconds even. Just long enough to confirm that he really meant what she thought he did… that he'd changed his mind. That he did want her. Was it possible? Or was she just seeing what she wished to see?

He had no reason to change his mind.

But he had no reason to string her along either. He'd given her the pictures. He's got his dream job.

Or was that the reason? Now that he'd given up his leverage over her, was he just trying to use flattery and feigned emotion to get back into her bed? To get her back on her knees?

She sighed, heading back to her dressing room. He was going to be too busy today for them to have that minute together anyway. She settled into the chair and offered a half-smile to her stylist. "Thank you, Janine. You're a lifesaver. It worked like a charm. At least, no one seemed to notice the difference." She lifted the curtain of hair off her neck. "I'd already forgotten how hot this is under the lights though," she chuckled. "Let's lose it, shall we?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janine smiled, peeling off the wig and brushing out and restyling Samantha's own hair.

Twenty minutes later, as Samantha headed toward her own office, she saw Susan Richards from HR standing there next to a tiny, timid-looking little thing with a nervous smile.

"Susan?" Samantha strode up to them. "Were you looking for me?"

"Samantha." Susan nodded, cool and disinterested. "Yes, I understand that you're going to need another new assistant." She managed to put a slight emphasis on 'another' without changing the lack of expression on her face.
"Yes," Samantha nodded, "my last assistant has-…"

"Yes, yes," Susan interrupted. "We know." As if it were obvious that HR would be among the first to know. She turned to introduce the young woman beside her. "This is Annie Harrington, your new assistant. Annie? I'm sure you know Ms. Samantha Noelle."

Annie smiled widely, reaching out to enthusiastically shake Samantha's hand. "oh, yes! I do indeed. Such a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Noelle! I'm so looking forward to working with you!"

Samantha smiled and nodded to Annie, glaring slightly at Susan. "But I haven't even started to interview…"

"No need," Susan interrupted again. "Annie is your girl."

Annie giggled, blushing. "yes, ma'am. Anything you need, ma'am. Just let me know. I'm so happy to be here. This is just the best day of my life!"

Oh lord, she's Pollyanna. Samantha sighed. Her cellphone chimed and she pulled it out to answer it. At the same moment, Annie jumped with a startled squeak, diving toward the desk to grab at the telephone, colliding with Samantha's hand. Completely caught off guard, Samantha couldn't hold on to the phone and it went flying across the outer office, skittering across the floor and under a desk.

"Oh no! Oh, Ms. Noelle, I'm so sorry! I'll get it," Annie scrambled after the phone, clambering under the desk to pull it out, waving it in the air. "Got it!" She stood up. "oh."
She walked slowly back to where Samantha still stood. "I think you're going to need to replace it." She showed Samantha the shattered black screen. "Let me do that. My first job for you!" Annie smiled widely.

It was on the tip of her tongue to send Annie packing, but Samantha hesitated. Hadn't she been regretting how she'd treated Everett? This was her opportunity to mend her ways. By giving Annie another chance. Besides, it would be worth it just to see the shock on Susan's face when she didn't fire another assistant on the spot.

"Thank you, Annie. Please have this one replaced and bring the new one to my office."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Samantha swallowed a sigh. Hopefully the enthusiasm would ease soon. Turning to head into her own office, she settled behind the desk, working through the first stack of correspondence.

When she looked up again, several hours had passed and her new cellphone was sitting on her desk. She hadn't even noticed Annie bring it in. Picking it up, she flipped it on to check for missed calls or messages.

Her heart flipped to see several calls from Everett's number, but there were no messages left. Her IM chimed and she jumped, almost dropping the phone. It was from Evie, and she ignored it.

Noticing an earlier IM waiting from Everett though, she held her breath and opened it.

"Please stop running, Sammy. If you don't want me, say it and I will leave you alone. If you do, meet me in your office, tonight at 8. I love you."

She blew out the breath she'd been holding. He loved her?

He loved her?

Grinning wildly, she stared at her watch, willing the time to move faster. She stood, pacing around the office. Staring with a blush at the coffee table, the couch, even her desk. Remembering herself bound, on display, on that very table. Being fucked so thoroughly bent over her own desk.

He would be here any minute! Should she sit? Should she kneel? Should she put on the collar or cuffs from her little toy chest? Oh why hadn't she kept his collar? She wanted it. More than anything, she wished she was holding it at this very moment.

She glanced at the clock. Where was he? Everett was always punctual. He wouldn't be late. Was something wrong?

She waited a moment longer, then shook her head. What was she doing? His office was right next door. No need to wait and worry. Just go check. It wasn't an order. She wasn't wearing a collar.

Checking her watch once more, she stood and walked out her office door toward Everett's office. His new assistant, that office slut Maria stood in her way, blocking the door to his office.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Noelle. Mr. Johnson is out of the office. He has a big interview at the White House tomorrow. He thought it made more sense to leave tonight than to go in the morning. I can't allow you in to his office without his permission." She grabbed up some random paperwork off her desk. "I just came back to get some papers we forgot. I'm meeting him at the airport shortly."

Samantha glared, but before she could question her, Bill McLean stepped off the elevator and walked over. "There you are, Sam. I've been looking everywhere for you. I need you to come with me."

"Bill," she warned.

"uh uh uh," Bill grinned, wrapping an arm around Samantha's back and leading her to the elevators. "no arguments. Your assistant," he nodded with raised eyebrow.

"Annie," the girl offered.

Bill winked. "Annie, can lock up your office for you."

Samantha cast a glance back at Everett's office and sighed. He was on his way to Washington tonight anyway. She glared back at Bill. "You owe me, Bill," she muttered.

"Yes, I do," he grinned. "And I am ready and willing to pay up."

Annie giggled, offering Samantha's purse over. "Your office is all locked up, ma'am, and here's your bag."
Samantha accepted the bag with a soft sigh. "Thank you, Annie. Please, go home and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Bill, I'm all yours."

Bill tossed his head back with a loud laugh, wrapping his arm around Samantha's shoulders. "If only!"

"Ass!" Samantha growled.

"Shrew!" Bill teased back as the elevator doors closed behind them.

A few mintues later, after straightening their desks and sorting a last bit of paperwork, both young women headed toward the elevators, pressing the button and waiting.

Everett's door flung open and he hurried over to Samantha's pulling a key from his pocket and unlocking her office door. Finding the office empty, he pulled the door shut again and pulled out his cell, started typing a quick text.

"She's gone."

Maria's voice, coming from the dark by the elevators, startled him.

"She left with Bill McLean. I'd have thought any man would be afraid of getting frostbite on his dick with that bitch, but they looked pretty cozy."

Ignoring her, Everett hit send on the text and waited.

Unnoticed behind the closed door, Samantha's cellphone chimed softly on the couch in her office.

Old 10-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #111
momadness
Literotica Guru

She was gone? With Bill? Was this some kind of game he was playing with him? It couldn't be though... could it? How would he know? He hit send again and waited. Why didn't she answer him? It had been an honest mistake. He had never dreamt he would have fallen asleep in that office. Hell, he couldn't believe it was his office to begin with.

Maria walked towards Everett and said, "Yeah. She seemed pretty interested in him. Figures. That bitch will sleep with anyone who..." her eyes went wide as he spun on her, pointing a finger directly at her, his finger less than a foot from her face!

He said, "Shut up. Go home before you say something you will regret. I will see you here at 5AM."

He watched her take a step back from him, fear in her face a moment, then reach to her purse and coat, then headed to the elevators. Everett turned and headed back to his office, stepping inside.

Everett yawned, feeling the lack of sleep last night catching up, checked his time and realized he needed to get some sleep too. He snatched up his jacket, making a mental note to himself that he needed to pack a garment bag with a few changes of clothes to stuff into his closet at the office, so he didn't have to go home to sleep. He knew that Sammy had at least a dozen different outfits that she had in her closets which he had to send to dry cleaning all the time. He had thought she was just a workaholic, but now he was beginning to understand.

He headed out of his office once again, locking the door behind him before making his way to the elevators himself. As he was getting ready to step into the elevator, he heard a chipper voice yell, "Hold the door please!"

He saw Sammy's new secretary race into the box, saying "Thank you! Congrats by the way!! You are quite the popular topic of discussion right now."

Everett nodded, saying, "Your welcome and it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? Do you know how many of us make it out of the exec assistant pool? Like... well... not very many." Annie said as she turned to face him, "I find that very hot about you... oh... sorry."

She blushed and Everett cast a sideways glance to her and then said, "Well, the cards fell in just the right places I guess."

"Hey, can I get some advice, as you were her assistant for longer than anyone?" Annie said as she stepped towards him a bit.

"Umm... sure." Everett said calmly, carefully.

"How did you make it so long? When I found out about my appointment to her, it scared me to death. I was so nervous that I broke her cell phone trying to impress her." Annie said nervously.

Everett turned his head and said, "Her cell phone is broken? When did this happen?"

"Oh. This morning. It was a fool thing to do. Mama always told me I was a klutz and all. I got her a replacement but you know... first impressions and all. She is already pissed with me I think." Annie said sighing.

Everett felt a tinge a relief. Sammy hadn't been ignoring him. Her phone had been broken. He felt her eyes uncomfortably looking up at him and he realized she expected some kind of response. He said, "Well, umm... listen. Mistakes happen. Just be as proactive as you can. It is best for you to be here at least 10 minutes before her to give you time to prepare yourself. Listen carefully to her. She has this bad tendency to say one thing but mean something else. Oh... and get familiar with the research labs in the basement. You will spend a lot of time there."

Annie nodded and said, "Yes... Research lab. I can do that." The elevator opened and Annie took several steps back in surprise as Margie and Candace, two of the ledger accountants for FoxNews, stepped into the elevator, glancing at the two of them with a knowing grin.

'Great. Just what I need.' Everett thought as he knew these two women were some of the biggest busy bodies in the company. By the end of the week, they will have spread the rumors that he and Annie were having hot sex in the elevator.

The rest of the trip down was uneventful, other than uncomfortable glances back and forth between each of the people. As they hit the ground floor, Everett slipped out and worked his way to the main street, waving for a taxi. As one pulled up, he said, "Seventh and Broadway please."

Annie raced up and said, "Wait, you wouldn't happen to live in the Seymore Manor apartments would you?"

Everett eyed her from his place in the back seat and said, "Yeah... actually. Why?"

"I live in the building too. 12A. Would you mind if we share a cab?" Annie said.

Everett glanced past her to the busybodies standing outside the building, turned into each other with another person he didn't know talking and glancing at them. He signed, shook his head and said, "Um... sure. I guess." He slid over and let her slid into next to him.

As the cab took off, he couldn't help but feel incredibly uneasy with how things were playing out. Those two busybodies would Annie and him as a secret affair kind of thing. He didn't want to hear any of it. But he knew he would sooner or later.

"So, what apartment do you live in?" Annie said attempting to make small talk.

"6B." Everett said without thinking. He really didn't want her to know about it.

"Oh! Those apartments are nice. I looked at one down the Hall... 6G I think. Very pretty." Annie said calmly.

The entire ride was that way until they got out, went to the elevator, pressed their own floor buttons and when Everett got off first, he said, "Hey... Good luck with her. She is a firecracker."

"I will. Good luck tomorrow!" She said with a giggle and headed the rest of the way up. He pulled out his phone and tried to call it again.

As he made it to his door and unlocked it, he had flipped the contact list down to McLean and hit call. She was supposedly with him tonight.

"Hey! Everett! I wasn't expecting you! You best get some sleep son. Big day tomorrow!" Bill said as he answered.

For a second, he started to hang up, then he could hear some music in the background. It sounded like Tracy Adkin's 'HonkyTonk Bedonkydonk.' He rolled his eyes. Bill was a well known country club patron. He said, "Hey... have you seen Samm... ehh... Ms. Noelle?"

"Yeah... She is at the bar, talking with some guy in jeans, boots, vest and hat. Fucker looks like a guy from the Chip 'n Dales. He is laying it on pretty thick with her from where I am sitting. She seems pretty stressed with the whole new secretary thing I guess." Bill said as he heard a woman speaking to him. He said, "Yea, Helen, it's Everett. Hey... it's not an emergency is it?"

Everett paused a moment and then said, "No. Just tell her I called, man. Thanks again. See you when I get back."

"No problem. Travel safe." Bill said and hung up.

He had heard Helen, his wife, talking with him so he wasn't there to try and get in the sack with Sammy. That calmed him down some. But... a chip'n'dale cowboy guy? She hated country music. Hated the country music scene entirely. Yet... she was being flirted on by a male stripper from the Chip'n'Dales at the bar... and she was not shutting it down?

He walked to his room, stripped down, and crawled into his bed. He feared another sleepless night. He wanted to run to her and save her. But did she want to be saved at all? It was what he was thinking as sleep overtook him...

Old 10-26-2017, 09:52 PM   #112
anythingulike_69

Samantha sighed, taking another swallow of her drink. Why on earth had Bill insisted she come here of all places? Toby Keith's latest song roared across the dance floor as she rolled her eyes with a wince, wondering how soon she could make a graceful exit. At this moment, she would settle for any exit.

She glanced over at Bill and his wife flirting with each other in the corner and wondered again why she needed to be the third wheel on what looked to be a fun date for them. She didn't need a babysitter, and this was certainly not anyplace she would choose to spend her time.

"Hey there, darlin'," a low voice drawled behind her and she sighed again, reaching up to pinch the bridge of her nose. "what's a pretty little thing like you doing here all by her lonesome?"

Samantha rolled her eyes, spinning on her stool to look at the man behind the drawl. "Excuse me?" she let the icy disdain fill her voice, coldly staring up and down his body. He looked like some kind of pathetic Village People, Magic Mike wannabe. Granted he had a stunning physique, and was easy on the eyes… but… there was no substance there.

Nothing of the intensity, the pure power that Everett had… no sense of controlled passion, no answering yearning in herself. The only urge she felt with this one was to squash him like a bug.

She glared. "I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares," she shooed him with a careless toss of hand. "Away. Go. Now."

Without waiting for his response, she turned and walked away, weaving between tables toward Bill and Helen. Enough already. "Listen, Bill," she half shouted, to be heard over the loud music, "I don't know why you wanted me here tonight, but I'm going to call it a night. Nice seeing you again, Helen." She smiled and nodded.

"No, wait, Sam! Sit down."

"Bill…"

"Just for a minute. Listen. The network has set you up to do a couple interviews in Washington tomorrow. They figured since they were sending one of the corporate jets anyway for the kid, two birds with one stone. You can hitch a ride and maybe give him a couple pointers on the way. I've already emailed you both portfolios. You need to be on the plane by 5:30 am."

Samantha raised her eyebrows, lifting her palms wide. "And the reason for this?"

"You said I owed you one," Bill grinned.

Rolling her eyes, she grinned, "for bringing me to this place, you owe me two! Good night, Bill."

"5:30!" He called after her retreating back.

She only waved, not breaking her stride.

The next morning she made a single, quick stop at the office to pick up her missing phone, finding it laying on the couch just where she'd left it, and to email Annie and let her know that she would be out of the office all day and request some research she wanted done for the next day.

As she walked out again, she glanced over to see Maria sitting at her desk, but no sign of Everett. Either he wasn't in yet or he was already waiting at the airport. She picked up her pace, hurrying to the elevators.

Striding quickly through the lobby, she called over her shoulder to the receptionist, "Is the limo to the airport still waiting?"

A faint answer of "yes, ma'am" followed her as she strode out the lobby doors toward the limo. The driver held the door open and Samantha smiled, thanking him as she slipped into the seat.

A rough, quiet, "Sammy," had her whipping her head around to stare at the man who growled her name, nervous butterflies swarming in her belly.

Old 10-27-2017, 04:29 PM   #113
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Maria, are you ready to go?" Everett said as he grabbed his satchel with his equipment, "Where is Thomas?" Thomas Eugene was his assigned cameraman.

Maria got up with a grin and said, "Mr. Johnson. Yes. Thomas lives in DC sir, so he will meet us there."

"Wait... your going too?" Everett said calmly as he headed towards the elevator. It occurred to himself how stupid that sounded. He almost always went with Ms. Noelle. No... not Ms. Noelle, Sammy.

He was tired from only have 7 hours sleep in two days already, angry because she never returned any of his messages or calls, and worried that she really didn't care anymore. The dark side of him wanted to run to the safe box, grab that flash drive and rub it in her face, demanding obedience. It hadn't been the first time in the last 24 hours he had thought of that. He didn't know what she was feeling towards him or towards Evie. The only thing he did know since she had left his apartment was she hadn't ratted him out when she had the chance. Did that mean that she didn't hate him, was afraid of him, or even wanted him? There was just too many questions without enough answers.

Maria picked up her bag too and said, "Yes sir... I mean... unless you don't want me to go. Traditionally it is expected that your assistant remain with you the entire time, but your the boss after all."

He glanced back at her as she looked over at him with those goo-goo eyes and biting her lower lip. Yeah... she wanted to get laid. Too bad it wasn't going to be by him. He shook his head, realizing it really was expected of her and this being his first assignment as the boss... he tipped his head and she smiled and quickly reached his side.

He glanced to Annie on his way and saw her making a bunch of phonecalls. It sounded like Sammy was rescheduling again... he hated when she would do that on a dime. Probably heading back to the farm again. One day, he would make her take him there... provided they were an item then.

"Sir." Maria said as she stood next to him, "The limo is out at the street. The jet is on the tarmac. I didn't know if you wanted a snack or drink or anything so I had them set up a general selection for your choice. If you will let me know ahead of time, I can..."

Everett's attention left Maria's blabbering as soon as he stepped out onto the street and seeing Sammy's leg just sliding into the limo. He knew that leg anywhere. He wanted to learn that leg even more.

Maria saw the movement too and said, "Sir, I am not sure what this is, but I was not inf..."

Everett raised his hand, silencing her. He walked up to the limo and looked inside it. She was there! She was in the limo with him! He said, "Sammy."

Her eyes looked up to him and he knew at that moment... that instant that everything was going to be alright! She gave an expectant smile and he returned it saying, "I didn't know you were coming along. Is this business or personal?"

She had a paper in hand that had her assignments on them and slowly reached up and handed it to him. Her eyes never wavered or blinked, just had that silly gorgeous perfect smile on her face. He glanced at it and said, "Got interviews in DC too huh?" He handed it back to her and said, "Well" He shifted his eyes from to Maria and said, "Looks like we got company."

He looked back down to Sammy and saw her snapping out of her gaze as she slid over in the limo. Maria slipped into the limo with them taking a seat on one of the front side seats, setting her pack to the side. Everett climbed in and took a seat next to Sammy, letting their hips touch. The mood went from desperate wanted need... to mass awkwardness.

He glanced up at Maria a moment, who seemed to glance with subtle suspicion at Sammy, who seemed to return the look. Yeah... this is going swimmingly.

He pulled out his phone, flipped on his IM and then her ID. He typed, "We need to talk on the plane. Your collar is missing. Does that mean what I think that means? I love you and I don't want to lose you." He hit send, then pulled up the news as the limo took off and headed the 15 minute drive to the airport.

Maria looked over at him and said, "Sir, if you don't mind, I need to learn more about you if I am to serve you correctly. Umm... do you have any favorite drinks, snacks, or special things I can make sure are readily available for you?"

Everett heard Sammy's phone chime and she picked it up, not letting her eyes off the screen. He felt her hip next to his and it felt right. He just hoped to god the text he received would clear things up. He stared down at the floor a moment.

Maria cleared her throat and said, "Sir. Did you get that sir?"

Everett looked up as he saw Sammy quickly and rapidly responding to the IM and he felt his heart race saying, "What was that?"

"I want to be able to satisfy all your needs... I was asking about your drink and snack preferences sir?" Maria said as she glanced to Sammy.

He saw her hit a button and then tuck her phone away. He looked at Maria and said, "Oh... right. Well... I like bottled water, Diet Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper. Snacks... pretzels and grapes if you can get them. I don't really need magazines or anything." He felt his phone vibrate.

Everett resisted the urge to look at it right away as he knew these questions well... except as the one giving, not receiving. He cleared his throat as he said, "Umm... I can't really think of anything else."

He went to look at the phone and she interceded, "What about where you get your laundering done? Would you like to use the company service or prefer something else."

"The company service is fine." Everett said as he started to look again.

"Sir, one more thing... I need you to sign these forms as you..." Maria said as she moved to the next order of business.

He never got a chance to read the text, as his secretary barraged him with one piece of business after another after another. It wouldn't until they reached the plane be he could take a look at his phone and he was DYING to know what she had said...

Last edited by momadness : 10-27-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Old 10-28-2017, 01:57 PM   #114
anythingulike_69

Samantha slid over, making room for Everett and Maria in the limo. She met Maria's suspicious look, not bothering to hide her disdain for the other woman. As if Samantha Noelle would be intimidated by anyone's assistant!

She could feel the heat of Everett's hip pressed against her own as he sat next to her, but she refused to relax into it. Not with Maria's hawk eyes on them.

He pulled out his phone and started quickly typing and she was unsurprised when her own phone chimed, announcing a test message. Letting a few moments tick by first, Samantha finally pulled up her IM and read the message.

"We need to talk on the plane. Your collar is missing. Does that mean what I think that means? I love you and I don't want to lose you."

She turned to watch the scenery flash by outside the car window, listening to Maria go on and on about serving Everett and satisfying all his needs. Did he not realise what the bitch was saying? Anger began to coil in Samantha's belly. Why didn't he do something? Make it clear he wasn't interested? The anger began to freeze into a little ball of ice. Unless… maybe… he was interested.

She lifted her phone and began to type rapidly.

"Really. As I recall, I was wearing it when I stripped and knelt for you in your apartment. You weren't interested. Remember?" Tears filled her eyes, blurring the screen, but she blinked them back. "I was making a point with Evie. I made her take it off of me. If you want it back, she has it." She looked out the window once, more before turning back to her screen. "I couldn't wear it on air anyway."

She pushed send and waited for the swoop to let her know the message was sent. Then she shut the phone down and tucked it back into her bag. There was nothing more to say. She didn't know what game he was playing at by continually insisting that he loved her when his every action said otherwise. Obviously he had no interest in being alone with her.

She folded her arms over her chest, turning away from the other two occupants of the limo and back to watching the scenery fly by outside. She'd spent a lot of years as an investigative reporter. She could take a hint.

She would NOT be Michelle. She blinked back more tears. She would not chase after a man who didn't want her. No matter what he said. No doubt Maria would happily distract him and he would forget about whatever game it was he was trying to play soon enough.

It was probably a good thing that they wouldn't have to endure this flight alone together after all.

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 10-29-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Old 10-28-2017, 05:42 PM   #115
momadness
Literotica Guru

The airplane ride was nearly as awkward as the limo ride had been... more so actually as Maria finally seemed satiated with her endless droning on of questions. Now it was a very awkward because of the silence between them. He stared at her message over and over before finally picking his phone back up and responding to her response. He typed, "As I recall, you are the one that ran away from me. I never turned you down. You ran. That is what you do when your scared. If you intend on being with me... you till STOP running from me. If we were alone right now, you would be naked over my knee screaming forgiveness just to stop the spankings I would be giving you. Does your slave mark still itch pet? That mark will never go away as you will never leave me." He stared at the message several times before hitting send, then tucking the phone into his pocket.

He picked up his diet dr pepper, sipped on it as her phone chirped. He turned his head, looking down at the ground which was quickly approaching. They would be landing soon. He would tell Maria to go out and wait while they talked. That is exactly how he would do this and get this unspoken crap out.

Unfortunately, after she read her message, the look she gave him was something other than what he wanted to see. Anger perhaps. It dawned on him that he called her out on her actions. Sammy by coil... but Noelle wouldn't. Yeah... fuck up number 2.

No sooner did the plane reach the tarmac, did they all climb out and were met by two news crews as well as Secret Service. That caught his attention big time when they instantly ordered him to the side and started asking for his ID and credentials. He quickly offered them up.

He glanced over once to see Sammy climbing into her News van, not giving him a glance back to save his life. Was she really pissed with him? Could he somehow correct this before it became permanently broken? His mind went to the photos in the safe box again and quickly dismissed them.

By the time Secret Service had finished screening him and checking him for weapons, Sammy was long gone. The rest of the day had been heading to the White House, doing the interview, redoing a few questions in the interview, and finally wrapping things up. Maria never left his side as she made sure his ever need was tended too... well... almost every need. As they headed back to the tarmac, he noticed his van was first on scene.

He climbed into the plane and said, "Any idea when Ms. Noelle will be here?"

The pilot, sitting in the cockpit glanced back and said, "She is having her driver take her back to the big apple sir. She won't be flying with us."

He checked his phone, one of only 3,987 times today wanting a response from her. He had nothing. He made a quick calculation in his head of the drive time and then finally picked up his phone and typed, "I will be home tonight at 7PM. I still remember your schedule and you should be free and in town by 6PM. You will come to my home at 7PM sharp. If you don't show, I will understand what you mean and will leave you alone. The ball is in your court."

He hit send, then leaned back in his chair... waiting for the plane to take off.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:46 PM   #116
anythingulike_69

Samantha settled in the back of the news van, leaning her head against the cool window. She knew she was taking the coward's way out… running, again… but she needed to think. Definitely was not ready to face Everett again after his text.

… I never turned you down. You ran….

Her mind raced. Was that true? She cast her thoughts back. She'd avoided thinking about it as much as she could, but she was sure… hadn't he…

He'd told her he loved her. He confessed about knowing Evie, about knowing what Samantha did alone in her office. He said he protected her secret.

oh god… he hadn't.

He was right. She had run before he even had a chance to reject her. But if he hadn't turned her down, then he really did… love… her?

Her phone chimed, and she eagerly grabbed it up, opening the IM.

"I will be home tonight at 7PM. I still remember your schedule and you should be free and in town by 6PM. You will come to my home at 7PM sharp. If you don't show, I will understand what you mean and will leave you alone. The ball is in your court."

Smiling widely, Samantha read and re-read the text message. He hadn't given up on her. She could sense he was frustrated, unhappy with her behaviour. She suspected she might even be facing some discipline this evening. But truthfully, she wasn't too happy with her behaviour herself. She couldn't deny that she'd earned his disappointment.

She lifted her phone and started quickly typing. "I'm yours. I'll be there. I promise."

Just as she hit send, she heard Jason shout, "FUCK!" Time slowed down… tires squealed, the van spun out of control, glass shattered. Her phone went flying out of her hands.

--

Awareness returned with bright lights shining in Samantha's eyes. She blinked, mouth dry, every part of her body aching.

"Ms. Noelle? Are you awake? Ms. Noelle?"

She blinked again, Annie finally coming into focus. "Annie?" she spoke in something between a croak and a whisper.

"You're fine, Ms. Noelle. You're in the hospital. You were very lucky. No broken bones, just a slight concussion. They're only keeping you overnight for observation since you live alone."

Samantha winced, "Jason?"

Annie's shoulders drooped. "He swerved to miss a moose, but the van rolled. I'm afraid Jason didn't make it."

Samantha's eyes drifted closed, tears leaking.

Her eyes flew open as she grabbed at Annie's hand. "Time? Phone?"

Startled, Annie glanced at her watch. "It's 9:30pm, ma'am." She hesitantly patted Samantha's hand. "Your phone was shattered. I guess I'll be getting you a new one. Again." She smiled. "Is there someone you would like me to call for you? Family, or a friend?"

Samantha barely hesitated. "Everett. Please."

Old 10-29-2017, 04:38 PM   #117
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett sat at his place, 6:54PM, quietly staring at his phone, waiting for some kind of response from her... anything to indicate whether she would arrive or not. He checked his phone nearly 200 times since he got home just over an hour ago. The long he went without a response, the more his mind built the scenario in his head that she really didn't want him.

There was only one way to know for sure whether she would show. The ultimatum was for 7PM. She had 6 minutes to make her appearance or he would let her go.

He got up, walked to the pantry, pulled out Garfield's feed and poured him up some. He chuckled as he saw him scramble for the food and he said, "Easy boy... It's not like you don't get fed."

His phone rang and he looked down at it. It was from an unknown number in New York. He flicked it on and said, "Mr. Johnson speaking."

"Hello, Everett." a woman's voice came from the other side of it, "It's Sheila. I was hoping we could get together this weekend. I think I found... the one."

"Really? Does it fit what I want?" He asked.

"Sent you a picture of it... though it won't do you justice till you see it yourself." She said in her soft breathy voice.

Everett looked at his IM and pulled the photo up and smiled. It was perfect. He said, "I will be down tomorrow... say... 10?"

"That sounds good. See you then." she said and hung up.

Everett looked at the picture once more before closing his phone. He checked the time 6:58PM. He walked to the front door, opened it and looked down the hallway, seeing nothing. He felt a sinking feeling in his heart. She wasn't going to come. She had quit on him. She was running away.

He stayed put on the doorway till 7:22 before he finally went inside, tossing his phone to the table. Her message was loud and clear. He went to the bedroom and changed into his running clothes, grabbed his IPOD, earbuds and keys, then headed out of his place.

He took off running down into central park, down through the paths, under the bridges, and up and down the streets. He recalled a scene in Forrest Gump where the man just felt like running for no particular reason. That was how he felt at that moment.

He had almost forgotten how good it felt to run and got lost in the 400 songs he had from the 1990's and 2000's. He had to disappear. He had to let her go.

Everett's mind went back to Sammy though. She stayed burning in his thoughts and for a moment he wanted get his phone out and try and call her. He wanted her more than she could realize but ... it only worked if both parties wanted it. She hadn't turned him in to the police, but she didn't want him.

He checked the time and saw that it was after 10PM. Had he really ran for nearly 2 and a half hours? The heat he felt in his legs confirmed he had been doing it for a long time. When he was younger and in the service, he had no problems running the 26 mile marathons. He loved to run. He always had and always would.

He walked back to his apartment and as he reached his floor, he turned and to his surprise, saw Maria standing at his door. He rolled his eyes as she turned and saw him, then quickly raced to him. He was about to rip her a new one for violating his personal space when he saw her eyes were red. She had been crying. A sickening feeling hit him.

He said, "What... what is it? Why are you crying?"

Maria ran into his arms, burying her head into his shoulder and said, "I... It was Ms. Noelle. They truck was... was hit by a Semi."

The color began to drain! He pushed her back, holding her shoulders with her hands and said, "Are they okay? Is Sammy okay?!?!"

"Sam... Sammy?" Maria said as she dropped her head and started crying again.

"Answer me!" Everett yelled at her.

"From... from what Bill said, her and Jason ..... didn't make it." She started bawling again!!!

His face went ashen. Sammy... dead? His pet... was dead?!?! It... it couldn't be? No! He let her go and charged into his apartment, Maria following him, still crying. His phone... where was it?!?! He found it on the table and saw there had been three messages, one from Bill, one from Maria, and one from Annie. He called Bill back without listening.

"Everett. I guess you heard the message?" Bill said sounding upset.

"No. What happened? Maria is hear and said her and Jason are dead." Everett said, trying desperately not to lose his temperament.

"Hey... Jason didn't make it. The initial report I got was they had died. Ms. Noelle is Uptown. She is okay, just banged up." Bill said as Everett turned, grabbing his keys and heading back out the door, Maria in tow.

He said, "I am going down there to see her." He headed to the elevator and noticed Maria with him and he said, "Listen. Thank you for letting me know, but Ms. Noelle is alive. Go home and I will see you in the morning."

As they reached the street, he had shooed her away while listening to Annie's message. "Mr. Johnson, It's Annie. Ms. Noelle is alive and okay. Minor concussion. She is asking for you. We are at..."

He jotted the room down and flagged a cab.

-- 25 minutes later --

Everett walked into the ER, finding Annie waiting on him. She led him to Sammy's room and he looked to her and said, "What can you tell me?"

"She is sleeping right now. They gave her something to sleep." Annie said with a yawn.

Everett looked at her and said, "Thank you for being here with her. Tell you what, go home, go get some sleep. I will watch over her tonight."

Annie didn't like the idea, but she nodded and soon found her way leaving the hospital. Everett walked into her room and found her in bed, laying there asleep. He walked over to her, leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. From somewhere in the middle of her dreams, he heard her whisper, "Master..."

Everett grabbed a chair and slid it next to her, taking her hand and waited....

-- The next morning --

Everett's eyes opened when he heard "Everett? What are you doing here?"

His eyes shot up, looking at Bill McLean; his program manager, Todd Vandercamp; Network director, Heather Lair; Head of HR, and Frederick Curtis; Vice President of Network Operations standing in the door looking at him puzzled. He glanced over at Sammy and found her looking at him... smiling.

He knew this could go bad in a hurry. So far as they were concerned, he had no reason to be there really... As he struggled for an answer, Bill said, "You really were that loyal to her as the exec for her huh?"

Everett nodded... realizing that was as good as anything. He squeezed her hand and said, "She is a fine woman."

The senior execs all smiled as they came into the room holding their gifts to give her.

Old 10-29-2017, 08:35 PM   #118
anythingulike_69

Samantha laughed. "I had a concussion. I was a little confused. I'm not sure I even recognised Annie last night when I asked her to call Everett for me. I was just calling for my poor harried assistant, as usual."

"And here we thought nothing could rattle that hard head of yours!" Bill winked.

She grinned, releasing Everett's hand to lift hers, scratching at her eyebrow with her middle finger. "Har-dee-har-har."

The entire group chuckled, moving in to settle bouquets on the few available spaces left. Everett stood, heading toward the door. "I think that's my cue. Bill, just letting you know, I may be a little late today." He grinned. "I'm heading home for a shower."

Samantha glanced up, a tiny little frown crinkling her forehead.

"Tomorrow's soon enough, Everett, take the day," Bill nodded. "We'll let you know when Jason's memorial is set."

Everett nodded his thanks to Bill, smiled at Samantha and headed out the door.

Samantha turned to look at Heather. "Thanks, but you all didn't need to come down. I'm fine. They've promised I can go as soon as my doctor comes by for morning rounds and okays it."

Heather smiled, patting Samantha's hand. "Of course we had to come."

They sat for a few awkward minutes, discussing the weather, the hospital room, anything but the accident. Finally Samantha couldn't stand it anymore. She deliberately yawned widely, letting her eyes droop half closed. "I'm sorry," she winced, "I didn't sleep too well last night, I'm still exhausted. Would you mind…"

"Of course, of course," Heather nodded. "You just get some rest, dear." Heather, Todd and Fred shuffled out of the room, Bill hanging back a moment after the others had gone.

"We just wanted to make sure you're ok, Sam," Bill shrugged. "Helen has insisted I invite you for dinner. You know I can't deny that woman anything."

She chuckled. "I know. Tell her I'll think about it. And thanks."

"Done." Bill hesitated a moment longer. "She told me to tell you to bring Everett if you like."

Samantha's mouth dropped open, her eyes wide. "I don't…"

Bill held up his hand. "It's not my business. Now that he's not your assistant any longer, there's no company policy expressly against it." He hesitated a moment and drew a breath. "Just… you might want to keep it quiet for a while. You recommended him for the job, and he's only just started. I don't want to see anything get in his way. Or yours."

"Bill…"

He waved his hand, stopping whatever she was going to say. "Sam, if he makes you happy, don't let anything come between you two. Even me."

"thank you, Bill," Samantha smiled, "and thank Helen."

Bill turned to walk out the door, sidestepping the doctor as he headed into her room.

"Ms. Noelle, you're looking much better this morning, how do you feel?"

After finishing his exam, the doctor smiled at her, making a few notations on her chart. "Everything looks good. I'm comfortable releasing you this morning. Do you have a ride home and someone to stay with you for at least a few hours?"

Everett answered from the doorway with a grin. "She has a ride home if she wants it."

Samantha's smile was incandescent. "She does. She definitely does."

Old 10-30-2017, 10:37 AM   #119
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett took Sammy’s hand as she finally came out from behind the privacy curtain that the nurse had insisted she use in order to slip into the Blue dress that Everett had picked up for her at the store and the bra she had been wearing during the accident. When she pulled the curtain back, he smiled and gave an approving nod as she twirled it for him. Of course, she wore no panties. She wouldn’t be allowed to wear panties again without his permission.

As she walked to him, he said, “I was thinking about something you said in your text yesterday.”

He saw her hesitate before he pulled out a small bright red present bag and said, “I have something for you that you will solve the problem, that is... if you want to wear it.”

He handed it to her and watched as she reached inside, pulling out two velvet cases that where 6 inches long, one slightly larger than the other.. As she opened the larger of the two, she found a delicate silver rope chain with two small hoops on the end of it and a silver lock. He watched her eyes look up to him in surprise.

He said, “And the other...”

She opened the case and found a nearly identical chain with a clasp on it and hanging from the chain... was a silver key. He stepped towards her and said, “Your can’t wear a leather collar on air and I doubt an eternity collar would be acceptable either but a silver pendent that you can tuck inside your blouse on the other hand. I don’t want you to run from me... ever again. That key... fits the lock. If you want.”

He saw a tear roll down her eye. He turned to the open door of the hospital room and closed it, then turned and faced her. He said, "It is customary for the lock to be put on in the traditional 'collar me' position. On your knees, spread shoulder width apart, hair pulled up with both hands. Of course. Naked."

He looked at her and grinned, then said, "The lock key... you would give your Master from the Nadu position."

Everett leaned into her and kissed her with an intensity that he surprised even him! He said, "I... I thought you had been killed. That was the report I heard. You both had died. It devastated me. I love you Sammy. I hope you love me too... not just as Master or Daddy... but as your mate... your partner..."

He pulled her close to him, feeling her rest his head on her shoulder... and said, "If you will let me, I won't let you be alone ever again..."

He pulled her back to face him... and fell silent... waiting on her to respond.

Last edited by momadness : 10-31-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:29 PM   #120
anythingulike_69

Samantha stepped back from Everett's embrace, glancing once toward the closed, but not locked, door to her room. Bringing her eyes back to his, she could see the nervous tension beginning to grow in the tiny pinching around his eyes.

Holding his gaze with her own, she slipped the straps of the dress off her shoulders and shimmied it down over her hips, letting it drop to the floor. She flushed slightly, wishing that her body wasn't currently peppered with massive, purpling bruises.

Reaching behind her back with a slight wince, she unfastened her bra and tossed it aside onto her hospital bed. Stepping out of the dress as it lay on the floor, she bent to pick it up and shook it once before laying it on the bed as well.

She eased to her knees, raising her chin, but keeping her eyes lowered. She raised her arms to lift her hair up off her neck.

"Your slave would offer herself for her Master's collar, if it should please you."

She hesitated a moment and then looked up into Everett's eyes, tears sparkling in her own. "I do love you, Everett. So much more than I ever thought I was capable of loving anyone ever again. I want you as more than my Daddy or my Master. I want you as my family. You and your daughter both."

Her eyes dropped a moment, then resolutely lifted back up to meet his. "I know I haven't been a good person. I'm probably not the best role model. I've been more trouble to you than anything else." She blinked against the tears, swallowing heavily. "But I promise you, I can do better. I will do better. For you."

She hoped every bit of love and longing she was feeling was blazing from her eyes and evident in her voice. "Please, Master. Collar me. Make me yours forever. Be my family."

Old 11-02-2017, 09:29 AM   #121
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett couldn't hardly believe he was having this moment with the woman he needed so much. The woman known as the bitch of Manhattan who ground on men and spit them out, knelt before him, risking humiliation at the hospital door opening at any moment to surrender to him. He looked at the necklace he had purchased for her and looked back to her and smiled. He walked around her so her back was exposed to him and he let his eyes move to the still slightly swollen tattoo he had put on her back a few days ago.

He had owned her less than a day before he had her marked for life. He forced her out of her lofty mansion in the sky down to the common rabble like himself and forced her hair to be cut, forced a tattoo on her, and forced her into different clothes. He had been so dominant and controlling of her while he held his leverage over her. He had a strange feeling that wouldn't change.

He leaned down and lowered the necklace around her neck, bringing the ends together on her spine, then gently locking the two together with the silver lock. He rotated it around so it lay softly on her sternum.

He walked back around to look at her and said, "It is truly my honor lover."

Everett grinned as she spun her head, wincing slightly at the pain of her bruises, picked up the case with the necklace and silver key, then laid it her right hand, which was open flat and up, lifted it above her head and forward towards him and said, "Master, I offer the key to my lock to you."

Everett reached down, pulled the necklace out, unclasped it, then wrapped it around his own neck and re-clasped it. The silver was cold to the touch. He smiled and looked at it with a grin in the mirror. He loved just how right this felt.

He reached to her hand, pulling her gently to her feet and said, "I happily accept!" He pulled her nakedness into his body, kissing her as carefully as he could around the bruised lip. When he released her delicate frame, he helped refasten her bra back on and slipped the dress back over her head, letting it cover her frame.

There was a knock on the door and a woman's voice said, "Are you ready?"

He gave Sammy a knowing glance and a chuckle before saying, "Yes ma'am."

One of the RN's walked into the room rolling a wheel chair in. She said, "Company policy is all patients are wheeled out of the hospital at their release."

He looked to Sammy and could see she was a little annoyed about it. He said, "She would be happy to get a free ride out of the hospital Nurse..." He glanced to her badge and said, "Jenkins. You wouldn't be related to a Sean Jenkins out of the Bronx would you?"

"No sir. We are from Rhode Island. Sorry sir." She said as Sammy took a seat.

He nodded, catching a glance of Sammy looking in the mirror on her way out, touching her lock. It would not come off ever... without the key... or a real hard tug he guessed, but she wouldn't do that.

As they left the room, Everett held Sammy's purse and small travel bag feeling almost like her assistant once again. He made casual conversation with the nurse as they rode the elevator down to the bottom floor and they walked to the front exit of the hospital.

Everett said, "I have my car here so if you give me a minute..." He walked into the parking lot and five minutes later, pulled up in his blue 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible with the top down.

Old 11-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #122
anythingulike_69

Samantha stood at the hospital entrance waiting for her Master to return. A soft, dreamy smile curled her lips and her eyes drifted closed. She reached up, curling her fingers around the silver lock at the base of her throat. Cradling it. Protecting it. This collar would never come off if she had any say in it.

The rev of an engine alerted her, and she opened her eyes just in time to see Everett pull up in a '68 Mustang Convertible. She barely taken a single step when he jumped out of the driver's side and dashed around to open her door and help her ease into the passenger seat.

She squeezed his fingers, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder and pressing a quick kiss of gratitude there as he pulled away, buckling her in and slamming the door shut. Smiling as she watched him move quickly back around to the driver's side, she waited until he was once more seated behind the wheel before leaning across the console to murmur, "thank you, Master."

Everett smiled, caressing her cheek lightly as he brushed his thumb across her lips. "You're mine to take care of now, pet. Forever."

Samantha pursed her lips, kissing his caressing thumb. "Forever," she whispered.

They pulled out of the parking lot and turned onto the street, merging easily into the flow of traffic. Stopping at the first red light, Everett eyes slid over to Samantha and he raised a brow.

Momentarily confused, Samantha hesitated. When he reached over the console to slide his hand from her knee up her thigh, she remembered their cab ride and immediately spread her knees wide.

"Good girl," Everett smiled and Samantha felt a rush of pleasure at the praise.

His warm, rough hand stroked over her thigh again, pushing the skirt of her dress up out of the way as he reached the juncture of her thighs, teasing and petting at her wet pussy.

Samantha moaned, head falling back, tossing side to side as she clutched at Everett's arm. "please…"

"Sweet ride you got there!"

Samantha's eyes flew open to see the leering grin of a man leaning out his truck window looking down into the convertible. She quickly ducked her head, blushing, pressing her face against Everett's arm.

"What I wouldn't give to take 'er for a spin sometime!"

She wasn't sure if he was talking about the Mustang or not, but she didn't dare look. Everett's hand didn't hesitate, continuing its soft stroking of her pussy, swirling around her clit. She could hear the grin in his voice. "Sorry, friend. This ride's all mine and I don't share."

The light changed and Everett hit the accelerator, revving the engine as he roared away, leaving the truck behind.

Samantha squirmed, writhing against her Master's fingers. All his. She was all his. "Master, please…" The tormenting fingers were pushing her higher and higher, closer and closer to the precipice. The tiniest brush of his fingers against her clit sent a jolt through her entire body, nipples throbbing in time with her aching, empty core.

She bit her lip, clenching her fists, fighting to hold back the orgasm threatening to send her trembling into the abyss.

"please, I can't… please… I need… Master!"

Old 11-03-2017, 09:55 AM   #123
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Cum" Everett said calmly as he reached the last turn before reaching her home.

He felt her body seize up on him, her hands wrapped around his arm that was resting between her legs. He heard her gasp hard as she let the juice flow, soaking into the dress. He pulled his hand away just as he pulled up to her building where Douglas the Doorman looked down at the two and smiled. Relief filled his eyes as he looked at Ms. Noelle and said, "I heard about your incident. I am so grateful you are okay."

Everett asked, "Sir, is there a place I can park this car for a little while? Maybe an hour or so?"

He felt her eyes turn towards him. She clearly thought he intended on staying longer than that. Douglas said, "There is some reserve parking right over there." He pointed to a small parking lot.

"Thank you Douglas." He looked to Sammy and said, "Well... just before I walked into your room, I got a call to come to work. They need me to fill in for someone who was injured recently while she is resting."

He saw her smile fade, then grow slightly. It made sense. He helped her out of the car, then took the car to the directed parking spot, then came back to the front door where Sammy awaited him, then headed inside with her, to her elevator and on her way up to the high rise.

As they walked into her condo, he looked over at her and said, "I got your doctor's orders here. You are to rest for a few days. That means no going to work. I want you resting up. Come on. Let's put you in bed."

He walked with her, not that she needed assistance, but it was natural for him to care for her needs. He had done similar with her when she had come back from her appendectomy a year ago. He turned to her as they reached her bed, and he reached to her dress, lifting it off her frame. He reached around and pulled her bra off as well. He looked at her and said, "While you are here alone, wear something comfortable and relaxing. A nightgown if you want... but... when I am here, I expect nakedness unless I say otherwise... Got me pet?"

"Yes, Master." He heard her whisper with a knowing smile as she cupped the lock on her neck.

He turned and headed to her dresser, pulling out pink night down of silk and returned to her and helped put it on her bruised frame.

"CAN I HELP YOU?!?!" a thick English accented man's voice said, causing Everett to spin around, putting himself between her and the intruder!

A tall man in a butler's uniform complete with white gloves stood in the doorway of her bedroom holding a fireplace poker in his hand like a bat. He had a thick mustache and eyebrows, dark eyes and a pronounced dimple chin. He said, "Get out of here before I call the cops!!!"

"Look Alfred, Bruce Wayne ain't here, I don't know who the hell you are but I am going to break your nose if you don't get the fuck out of here! Going once! Going twice!" Everett only stopped when he felt Sammy's hand touch his arm and he looked back at her. She was actually amused with a hand to her face!

Old 11-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #124
anythingulike_69

Samantha fought to hold in the giggles threatening to burst free. Jarvis would never approve.

She cleared her throat with a small cough. "Gentlemen!" Her best Samantha Noelle in charge voice rang through the bedroom.

Both men turned in her direction, the butler with the smallest nod of deference. Though not releasing his tight grip on the fireplace poker, he did lower it slightly. His eyes turned to Samantha, but his focus remained on the young man pushing in front of her.

Everett's eyes sparked, and Samantha could not read his expression. Was his irritation directed at her butler, or at her? Did he expect her to defer to him when it was clearly unnecessary?

"Jarvis," she pressed at Everett's arm but he refused to budge, leaving her to peek around his shoulder, forcing her expression into serious lines. "My apologies. Introductions should have taken place when we arrived and not in my bedroom. This is Everett Johnson. Mr. Johnson will be staying with me. Permanently. He will have complete access to our home."

Blushing slightly, she tugged at Everett's arm, bringing his attention back to her. "Everett, this is Alfred Jarvis." She bit back a small grin. "Jarvis is my butler… well, he's butler, chef, gardener… he's pretty much my everything."

Her smile faded slightly as a strange, unreadable expression sparked in Everett's eyes.

Everett's phone chimed and he checked it. "Damn. I have to go." He looked intently at Samantha. "We will talk later. We definitely have some things to discuss." He leaned down to press a light kiss to her forehead, whispering into her ear, "Do not forget who owns you, pet." He straightened up and stepped back. "I guess I can leave you in Alfred's capable hands. You get some rest now. Doctor's orders." He turned and strode out, calling over his shoulder, "I'll be back."

"My apologies for intruding, Madam," Jarvis bowed slightly, "if you'll excuse me, I should return to my duties."

"No apologies necessary, Jarvis, thank you." Samantha settled back into the bed, picking up the novel laying on her bedside table.

Fifteen mintutes and 2 pages later, she tossed the book aside in annoyance, bored. It was not holding her attention at all.

She curled her fingers around the lock at her throat, smiling. That simple gesture, just holding it, confirming its presence was somehow calming. The peace, the comfort of being owned, of being Everett's washed over her.

Her mind drifted, wondering again at the strange expression in his eyes before he left. Was he irritated with her already? Had she displeased him? She ran over the short conversation carefully in her mind again and again. Was it that she took charge? It was her home. Jarvis was her butler. It was her place to calm things and make introductions. Wasn't it?

Or was it something else? Was he upset at her announcement that he would be living here with her? He was a public personality now. He couldn't stay in his small, easily accessible apartment. But maybe he wanted his own place? She sighed. Would he be willing to let her move in with him? She would happily live in his little apartment if that's where he wanted to stay. As long as she could be with her Master, she didn't need anything else.

A tiny frown puckered her brow. It couldn't be Jarvis that upset him… could it? He couldn't have been worried about leaving her alone with Jarvis. That was just ridiculous.

She shook her head. This whole thing was ridiculous. She was probably worrying over nothing. It was probably all in her imagination. That's what comes of boredom. It was time to find something to occupy her mind, other than worrying about nothing.

Pushing back the covers, she sat up slowly, her entire body aching. Reaching for her soft, chenille robe with a tiny hiss, she wrapped it around herself, hiding the worst of the bruising. She slipped her feet into her fuzzy bunny slippers, she shuffled out the bedroom door toward her AV room.

"Madam," Jarvis appeared immediately at her shoulder. "You are supposed to be resting."

"It's alright, Jarvis. I'm not planning to do anything strenuous. Just a little work on the computer." He drew a breath to protest further, but she quickly interrupted, "would you mind bringing a cup of tea and a sandwich to me in my office? Thank you."

Two hours later, she sat up straight and stretched her aching back. Jarvis and long since brought and cleared away the small snack she'd asked for, and she'd worked her way through a long list of emails and research files. She winced again. The long hours parked in front of her computer hadn't done much for her aching muscles though.

She glanced at the clock. She just had time for a short soak in a hot shower, and she could still be safely back in bed by the time Everett got back. She smiled, planting one palm on the desk and the other on her chair's armrest to push herself up.

A few short minutes later she was easing into a steaming shower with a soft sigh. So good. She picked up a soft sponge and ran it gently over herself. She let her head fall back, eyes drifting closed.

She set aside the sponge and used her hands, caressing her breasts, stroking her mound. The barest hint of stubble caught her fingertips and she picked up her razor, making quick work of it, until her pussy was once again as bare and smooth as a baby's bottom.

She stood under the steamy spray a few minutes more, her stroking fingers moving more boldly, tweaking her nipples, circling her clit. Remembering Everett's hand playing with her pussy in the car on the way home, sending her higher and higher.

She moaned, her pussy throbbing. Time to get out of the shower. She stood, water cascading down her body and she stepped out, wrapping herself in a warm towel. After patting herself dry and smoothing lotion over her skin, she slipped back into the satin nightgown and eased back into bed.

Her entire body throbbed with need. She craved her Master's hands, his cock. She licked her lips with a tiny moan. He'd needed only 2 fingers this morning to bring her to a shattering climax in his car, but what she really craved was his cum. She wanted it. She needed it like she needed air to breathe.

She whimpered, eyes clenched tight, head tossing side to side, as she pressed her fingers into her pussy, rubbing her throbbing clit.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

Samantha's eyes flew open to see her Master standing in her bedroom doorway, arms crossed over his chest.

Old 11-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #125
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett chuckled as she threw her hands to her side and shifted from guilty at being caught to feigned innocence almost as quickly. He grinned as she shifted her eyes up and to the side and for a moment... thought she had a halo appear over her head. Either way, she was naked, vulnerable, clearly horny, and in need. What they had to discuss would come later...

He walked over to the pair of bags that he had from the night before and pulled out a pair of cuffs He stared at her a moment before walking to her and snapping one cuff on her right wrist and then to the corner of the headboard, before walking over and snapping the other one on her left wrist and the opposite headboard.

As he looked at her, he walked to the foot of the bed, grabbed her ankles and gently pulled her towards the center of the bed, undoing his tie and using it to tie her left ankle to the corner footboard and the sash of her robe to bind her right ankle to the final untouched corner of the bed. He looked at her as she watched him carefully. She made no attempt to escape or resist. She trusted him completely. He would not let her down... not ever.

He walked into the bathroom and scrounged under the sink before pulling out three older towels, then returned to the bed. With a few minutes of maneuvering, he got each of the towels under her body from the neck to her ankles. When he was satisfied, he leaned over her and kissed her so tenderly, whispering, "I think your really going to enjoy what is coming..."

She smiled at him and nodded. He walked towards the desk where he reached for a third bag, pulling out the contents of it, a dozen various colored low heat candles, a lighter, and his bowie knife... one of the largest knives he owned. He set the knife aside and lit white candle before walking back towards her.

He looked at her and smiled, saying, "We will deal with your punishment later slave. That pussy is between your legs, but make no mistake that pussy is mine."

He tipped the candle and let some of the wax fall onto her goosebumped flesh... He felt her gasp. in shock and then bit her bottom lip. He said, "I think Sammy might just like that... Want more?"

She nodded.

2 hours later, Everett leaned back on the foot board with his camera and and snapped a dozen photos of his beloved. He smiled and turned the camera viewer to her to see. She had a dozen colors of wax that had virtually covered her naked body in a form of a candlewax cocoon from her shoulders to her ankles, everywhere there were towels under her.

Everett looked at Sammy who looked almost... blissful. He was sure based on his knowledge of her appointment book, she had had wax jobs before... but nothing like this. He walked to table, set the camera down, then unsheathed his knife, before grabbing the trashcan in the room and putting it near the bed. He sat down next to her and said, "Now comes the best part. The absolute best part love, but you have to remain absolutely and completely still. Promise me..."

When she looked at the knife, then back to him, she nodded as if she really had any choice. He said, "Good girl. Now... you know how the bikini wax hurts like hell when they rip off the paper? This isn't nothing like that, but oh your skin should feel amazing after I peel the wax off."

He took the knife and moved to her left shoulder and very gently, very carefully slid the knife between her skin and the wax, just enjoy to create a gap, then slowly peeled a large section of the wax off her skin. Goosebumps rushed to that part of her body.

Everett carefully took the knife and cut the wax around her left breast in a big circle, but left it in place for the time as he spent the next hour... peeling every piece of the candle wax off...

When he was done, only the breasts and her pussy were still covered in three perfect globes of wax. He took his camera and took more pictures before setting it down and saying, "Now... my dear... Enjoy..."

He reached to both globes on her breasts and pulled them off carefully...