Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #76
anythingulike_69
Really Really Experienced

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
"It is time for your public punishment."

The shared laughter over Everett's Star Wars ringtone and his adorable blush faded away at his words. Samantha felt a curl in the pit of her stomach. With all the emotional upheaval of the last 24 hours, the wild rollercoaster ride between the heights of joy and the depths of despair and back again, she had forgotten all about the second promised punishment.

She swallowed, looking up into his stern eyes. His expression was utterly still. Implacable. If he felt any doubt, any concern for her reaction, it did not show at all. How could he be so sure when even she wasn't?

Doubt swirled through her mind. She really had no idea what she was letting herself in for… whether she could really do this. He may have been her executive assistant for months now, but she really didn't know anything about Everett. Could she really trust him?

That, at least, she could answer. That she knew. She trusted the man she'd spent the day with. She may not know everything there was to know about Everett Johnson… yet… but she had time to learn those details. She knew the important things. He had shown himself to be a caring, affectionate man. He'd been tender in caring for her, and fierce in his domination. He played her body like a fine instrument, wringing endless orgasms from her, repeatedly sending her soaring.

And he loved Star Wars, she bit back a grin.

She knelt back, spreading her knees and arching her back as she settled into proper position. She could trust.

"I will be right back." Everett walked away.

Samantha strained to listen, trying to hear what he was doing. He walked back into the room, dropped something on the bed and walked away again. She would trust, but…

Curiosity burned inside her, warring with the tiniest bit of trepidation. If she could just see what he was doing… see what he was piling on the bed…

"Eyes down pet. You have put your faith in me. Trust I am doing what is best for you."

She dropped her eyes quickly, sitting up a bit straighter. Warmth flooded her. He watched her. He paid attention. He noticed when she struggled. It was confirmation that she was right. She could believe in him. She could trust. The urge to sneak another little peek built and she bit her lip, fighting to keep her eyes focussed on the rug in front of her.

Trust she had. Obedience, on the other hand, might need a little work. Samantha Noelle hadn't let anyone else tell her what to do for a long, long time. That might prove to be a much harder habit to break.

Everett stopped moving around the room, coming to stand in front of her, his feet and legs filling her field of view, taking the place of the patch of carpet she had been studying. She fought the urge to look up, wanting desperately to search his eyes, but reminding herself that he wanted her eyes down.

Samantha squirmed in place as he stood silent. She couldn't see his expression, but she could feel his eyes on her, feel the heat of his regard like a physical caress. She could feel her nipples tightening, pouting, begging silently for his touch, his mouth. She swallowed a whimper, wishing she could press her thighs closed, attempt to soothe her throbbing clit.

She licked her dry lips, catching the bottom one in her teeth as she fought to hold her position until he released her. She knew it was wrong, it shouldn't be so difficult. She should be able to relax into it and just wait, but patience had never been one of Samantha Noelle's strong points. She would not make it easy.

She was going to give in… she was going to fail this first test. She couldn't…

"This is your outfit for the night. I want you to wear a pair of your earrings as well that you purchased today. You may stand up now pet."

Samantha blew out the breath she hadn't even realised she was holding. "Thank you, Sir," she breathed, barely making any sound, as she stood up. She quickly unfastened the fire opal earrings from her ears, replacing them with the new, red gold hoops while Everett finished his instructions.

"This is the order you will dress. First, your thigh highs and garter belt, then your heels. Your panties will go on next. Please begin."

"Yes, Sir," she settled onto the bed, picking up one thigh high and gathering it into her fingers. She lifted her left leg, tucking her foot into the toe of the hose and slowly extended her leg, pointing her toe and sliding the sheer hose up, up, up, smoothing it over her calf and up around her thigh. She picked up the other thigh high and repeated the process, easing it up her extended right leg.

Twisting in place, she looked over her shoulder to check the seams, straightening them into smooth, steady lines up the backs of her legs. Satisfied with them, she slipped into the garter belt, securing the clips to her thigh highs and smoothing it all into place.

She dropped the shoes onto the floor and slipped her left foot into place, bending over at the waist to reach down and buckle the strap, not unaware of how the move would push out her tight ass and frame her peeking pink pussy lips for his viewing.

He shifted in place and she heard what sounded like a muffled, bit back groan, but she didn't peek. She straightened slowly, slipped her right foot into her remaining shoe, and repeated the move, turning a bit to offer another view as she bent low, buckling the second strap.

Straightening again, Samantha picked up the leather thong panties, slipping her legs into them and shimmying her hips as she slid them up, settling them into place. There was something… what was…

Samantha heard a tiny click and an immediate soft buzzing shook her clit.

"Master!" Her eyes flew to his face as she clutched at his arm, her knees almost buckling under her.

Old 09-17-2017, 11:37 PM   #77
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett let out a loud chuckled as she felt the shock of the virbator built into the panties. If she only knew how that was going drive her insane before the night was out. He said, "Oh yes. Just you wait now. Please put your hands behind your head, spread your legs wide and be still." He turned off the remote.

She obeyed and he picked up the rope, walked to her, doubled the rope at the center point. He wrapped the center of the rope around her waist, to the hoop was directly above her clitoris. As the rope completed her waist, he slid the excess through the hoop, securing it firmly, keeping the hoop in the center of her pelvis. He then knelt down and adjusted her clitorial folds so the bulb of the vibrator touched her clit, then took the rope and laid it over her panties, pressing the bulb firmly in place on her clit, the ran the rop up between her legs and tied a nice snug knot on the back of the rope. He had made her a pair of rope panties that secured her remote panties in place.

Not really happy with just that, he walked back into the closet, dug into her wardrobe and pulled out another length of rope and returned to her. He began to coil the doubled up rope over the tops of her breasts, then under her breasts using the same rope. When he reached her back with the rope for the second time, he took each piece of the rope and ran it thruogh the hoops in the back and up over each shoulder, the down in between her breasts, then under the bottom ropes, twisting it as he coiled the rope into the rope above her breasts, then back over her shoulder tying it gently into a knot of to either side of her body. The snugger he tied it, the more her breasts pushed up and straight out.

Everett turned and pulled the dress off the hangar and said, "Your hands please."

As she offered them, he slid the dress over her hands and over her head, letting the dress fall into place. From a casual viewer who didn't look too closely, she looked like she was dressed normally. But underneath it, she wore a rope bra and panties and a remote pair of panties.

He said, "Go take look in the mirror slave." She glanced down at herself and then turned and headed to the bathroom. As she stepped into the face the mirror, he said, "You will NOT cum until I tell you otherwise. Look at the woman in the mirror. He pressed the button on the remote and watched the entertainment begin.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 09-18-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #78
anythingulike_69

Samantha shifted, the ropes tight against her, pressing lines of sensation into her flesh.

"Go take look in the mirror slave."

She paused, drawing in a deep breath, dropping her eyes for a moment to glance over herself before heading into the bathroom.

She looked into the mirror. At first glance, she looked much the same as always, other than the new hairstyle. She had even worn this particular dress on air. Closer inspection, though, revealed one clear difference. Without a proper bra, her naked breasts pressed obscenely against the thin material of the dress she wore, her nipples starkly visible, pointed and tight as the ropes framed her tits, forcing them up and out.

"You will NOT cum until I tell you otherwise. Look at the woman in the mirror."

Samantha barely had time to register the order when she heard the tiny click again and the remote began to hum. She cried out, bucking her hips, but there was no escape from the little vibe, secured snugly against her clit by the ropes holding it in place.

She moaned, scrambling with her fingers to adjust the ropes, but before she had a chance, Everett stepped close behind her, wrapping his hands around her wrists and pressing her hands against the bathroom counter. "No hands," he growled the warning.

Samantha writhed, whimpering, "please, Master… it's too much… I can't…" Her eyes drifted closed and she dropped her head back against his shoulder, hips sawing desperately.

"Eyes open, pet. On the mirror."

Her eyes fluttered, as Samantha collapsed to her forearms on the bathroom counter, grinding her ass back against Everett. "p-please, Master," she begged, "need to come… please… c-can't…" she humped the empty air, bucking against the relentless buzz, pushing back against the hard cock she could feel through their clothes. After the last 24 hours, her body was already over sensitized and aching. Need for her Master a constant low level hum that the tiny vibe was fast pushing into overdrive.

"pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease…"

Everett reached around her and before she realised what was happening, wrapped a coiled towel around her open mouth, gagging her with a tight knot at the back of her head. "That's enough of that I think."

Samantha whimpered behind the gag, tormented eyes wide and pleading as she writhed.

Everett only grinned, reaching around to pluck at her pointed nipples, pinching and twisting, squeezing her tight aching breasts.

Samantha moaned, eyes rolling back, frantically trying to hold back the explosive climax bubbling inside her. Not without permission. Not without permission. Not without permission. Oh fuck… oh god… can't… She pressed against Everett, grinding herself against him, rubbing on his hard cock, fingers scrabbling at the smooth bathroom counter.

She lifted tear-filled eyes to meet his in the mirror, shaking her head as shudders began to wrack her legs, her knees almost buckling. I'm sorry, Master… I tried… can't hold it back… gonna… gonna…

Old 09-20-2017, 12:19 AM   #79
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett saw her thrashing about, desperately trying to not cum! Sweat covered her face as she gazes with desperation at her Daddy's eyes. He heard something very interesting escape her lips... it was the whistling sound that a teapot makes as it slowly comes up to boil. The whistle started low and was building up as she had no where to go and no way to escape the kiss of the vibrator!

As the whistle got nearly to the edge, he could see she was just about to lose it and he raised his hand and turned the remote... off. Almost like all the bones in her body vanished, she collapsed on the cold tile floor panting limply. Everett smiled and walked past her back into the bedroom, going to the dresser where he picked up one of her larger purses and emptied out the contents of it. He pulled her wallet from her main purse she carried with her and slide it into the larger bag, then walked to the bed and picked up the leather cuffs, the gag, the hoods, and cuffs, the lead, and thick leather collar and slid them inside.

He turned and looked at his slave, who had pulled herself to her knees and was clearly on edge. She hadn't cum, which only made her muscle control more challenging. He walked to her, offered her a hand up, then offered her the purse with her chosen items in them.

Everett leaned in and kissed her and said, "So begins your public punishment pet. Oh... wait... we aren't public... yet.... are we?" He smiled as her eyes went wide. He said, "Come with me."

As he walked to the front door and picked up her keys. Helping her into her gray slate trenchcoat and sashed it closed, buttoning it up. It was getting cooler in the evenings now and thus not be seen as abnormal. He then opened the door for her and watched her hesitantly walk through her front door. He closed the door behind her, slipping her keys into his pocket. She wouldn't be coming back into her home until early in the morning.

As they walked to the elevator, he said, "You realize, you gave me this idea from last night." He flicked the remote on for 2 seconds and watched her nearly collapse as the sensations hit her again.

The elevator door opened and he helped her inside it chuckling. As they headed down the elevator, he watched her eyes keep shifting to his hand and he leaned in and whispered, "A watched pot never boils. Focus on what is in front of you, not what is going on in my." He flicked it on 1 second and then off, "hand." He felt her bite off a squeal.

The elevator door opened and he said, "Go get us a taxi pet. Have your doorman do it."

He watched her hesitantly walk to him and he knew she was expecting him to do something right then, but did nothing. The doorman waved down a taxi and he smiled and said a few things to her that he didn't hear while the taxi pulled up.

Everett and Sammy both walked to the cab and slid inside. Everett said, "Warehouse district, Charter and fifth."

He felt her lean into his body, her legs closed tightly. It didn't matter how much she protected her groin, he had a direct connection to that bundle of nerves hidden inside her protections. As the cab took off, he turned and looked at her and said, "You remember what I said. You will NOT cum until I tell you to. You will fight your orgasms with everything you have and I don't care if you get embarassed in the process pet. This is part of your public punishment."

Everett held the remote in his hand and flicked it on again! He smiled as she buried her head in his chest trying so hard not to cum. Oh he was going to have so much fun with this! He turned the remote off. What she didn't know is that there were at least 15 different pulses programmed into the remote so anytime he turned it on, it would randomly choose one of the programs.

He saw her eyes look up at him and he said, "We are going somewhere you are going to love...". He flicked the remote on again for 2 seconds, then shut it off. Oh he was going to have fun with this for sure!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 09-20-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:43 PM   #80
anythingulike_69

"Go get us a taxi pet. Have your doorman do it."

Samantha hesitated only a moment, clenching her fists, knowing that no matter how tightly she tried to hold on to her control would make no difference. It was all tucked in Everett's hand. She lifted her chin. She would not cower in fear. She was strong. She was determined to be obedient. She would make her Master proud.

She walked over to the building doorman, drawing a deep breath as she got closer and closer, sure that at any moment the little vibe would kick into life.

"W-we need a cab, please, Douglas," she smiled.

"Certainly, Miss," the older man nodded, picking up the phone at his kiosk to make the call. Turning back to her he hesitated a moment, then smiled, "If I may, Ms. Noelle, the new hairstyle is very becoming. I almost didn't recognise you when you arrived."

Samantha blushed, with a tiny laugh, glancing quickly to Everett and back. "Thank you, Douglas."

"Do you… need help, Miss?" He glanced significantly toward Everett and back to Samantha, his pale blue eyes worried. "Is there anything I can do for you? Call security, perhaps?"

She blinked, surprised to recognise true concern in the doorman's gaze. The old Ms. Noelle would have overlooked it, responded with rudeness or disdain. Sudden flashes of memory winked through her mind, short conversations, compliments, small gifts for her on special occasions. The realisation hit her hard. He was the closest thing to a family that she had, like a dear old uncle watching over her.

"Thank you, no, Douglas." She picked up his hand and gave it a squeeze, smiling into the doorman's surprised eyes. "Mr. Johnson is… a friend."

He smiled back, patting her hand. "and will we be seeing more of him then?"

"I believe so," she smiled with a soft blush. "I hope so," she murmured, barely a whisper.

"Congratulations then, Miss," he smiled, as the cab pulled up. He opened the cab door and held it as Everett walked over to join them. "Ms. Noelle," he nodded, helping her in, "Sir," he nodded to Everett. "Have a pleasant evening."

The cab door closed and Samantha pressed against Everett, relief washing over her. She wanted to kiss him, to thank him, to ride him, to offer anything to express her gratitude at not being teased in front of Douglas. At the same time, she was eager to avoid doing anything to remind Everett of the remote in his palm. As if he's forgotten!

Everett turned to look at her, sliding his free hand over her knee and pushing it between her inner thighs spreading them apart, only smiling as she whimpered, holding them open. "You remember what I said. You will NOT cum until I tell you to. You will fight your orgasms with everything you have and I don't care if you get embarassed in the process pet. This is part of your public punishment."

He flicked the remote on and Samantha bit back a cry, teeth digging into her lip as she curled her fists in Everett's shirt, pressing her face against his chest, her hips bucking. "Master, please," she breathed, her voice barely a whisper, "please…" The little vibe pulsed against her, pushing her fast toward the edge, her quiet whimpers growing to a breathless keening. "pleasepleaseplease…"

Everett flicked the remote off moments before she would have climaxed, reached her relief from the throbbing, swirling waves of pleasure almost so intense as to be painful.

Samantha panted for breath, unable to form words. Only staring at him with pleasure-hazed liquid chocolate eyes.

"We are going somewhere you are going to love..."

She had no time to wonder, as the vibe took off again, whirring to life against her already oversensitive clit. "Master!" She writhed, collapsing into Everett's lap, pressing her face against his thighs as her hips bucked up, unable to escape the buzzing torment. She whined softly through gritted teeth, fighting to hold back the sounds, to be still, but her body would not cooperate, needing to move, needing to escape… needing to come… oh god it was right there… she was going to…

A soft click and the vibration stopped.

Samantha's eyes drifted closed as she pressed her face against Everett's thigh, softly panting for breath, struggling to relax, to release the tension in her arms, the tight clench of her thighs. She'd barely caught her breath when the slow squeal of brakes heralded the cab's pulling to a stop at their destination.

Old 09-22-2017, 12:51 AM   #81
momadness
Literotica Guru

As the cab stopped, Everett slipped a twenty to the cabbie and the two of them got out. The building they stood in front of was about as non-descript as one could get. It had brick walls on the outside, no windows, a loading dock down on end and a large pair of blacked out glass doors offering greeting.

He reached down at hook his girl's hand and said, "Come with me."

As they stepped up to the door an older heavier set man with a receding hair line and thick mustache opened the door and said, "Hello Rand. Who is this lovely lady next to you?"

'Oh shit. I didn't come up with an alias yet?!' He screamed at himself, while he calmly said, "Well there Wolfsbane, this is Randspet. Say hi."

He watched Sammy reach out and shake his hand and said, "Hello."

Everett said, "I have a favor to ask today. She has a hood and I want her wearing that the entire time. I don't want people to know her identity. It is kind of important."

"No problem. Once you pay the fee, there is a changing room just inside and you can dress your pet as you see fit." Wolfsbane nodded and closed the door after they both stepped inside.

Everett paid the fee and opened the second set of doors, which revealed the low thumping of music playing from much further inside the warehouse. Everett took her to the small changing room and closed the door behind the two of them. He looked at her and said, "Take off the dress."

She stared at him nervously but eventually did as she was asked. He said, "You will answer to Randspet in this place. You will address me as Rand. That's my pseudoname."

He took her dress, folded it up and rolled it tightly before slipping it inside the bag. He pulled out the hood and said, "Put this on." He helped her slip the hood over her head and tied it taunt in place.

He took her ankle adn wrist cuffs and put them on her, locking her wrists behind her. Finally, he took her collar and put it on her neck, forcing her to look straight, then locked it all up. He put the leash on last and put the leather strap on his end around his wrist.

He picked up her purse with her dress and wallet and said, "This is a dungeon. A fully working dungeon. There are problem 50 or more people in there... maybe a hundred. I want you to see for yourself what we are about. What you are about. You will not talk to anyone without my permission. The rules are to talk to a slave, one must ask his or her owner.

Everett ran his hand along her chin and said, "You will see lots of nudity out there... so relax, you aren't alone. If you know what is best though, that mask stays on at all times. You can do this... so come on...". he led her out of the room, sliding her purse into a wall locker with a combo safe lock on it, then took. Her lead and led her by the neck into the back of the building... wear the dungeon was...

Old 09-23-2017, 02:06 PM   #82
anythingulike_69

Samantha drew a deep shuddering breath, fighting the jittery panic screeching in the back of her head. All but naked. In public. Worse than that, in a working dungeon, a kink club. If she were exposed here, her reputation would be ruined. Completely destroyed. Her career over.

She twisted her wrists, tugging ineffectually at the cuffs locking them together behind her. Nearly helpless. There was little she could do to protect herself without the use of her arms. No way to stop anyone from doing whatever they liked to her. Not safe… can't do this…

The wide leather collar encased her throat, locking snug and the tightness in her chest eased a fraction, letting her breathe. Finally came the leash, one end clipped to her collar, as the other slipped over Everett's wrist. Safe. Master would keep her close. Keep her safe.

"You can do this... so come on..."

Everett walked out of the changing room, leaving her little choice but to follow, her own need more than the leash keeping her close. He tucked her bag into a locker and turned to lead her deeper into the bulding.

Samantha tucked behind him, close at his back.

He paused and turned to her, looking directly into her eyes, holding her worried gaze. "You will heel, but you will not hide."

She dropped her eyes a moment before lifting them back to his. "Yes, Master… Rand," she whispered.

"I expect you to remember three things." Everett curled one hand around her bare breast, flicking his thumb across the puckered nipple. "You are stunning. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about."

Samantha bit back a soft moan, pushing into his caress. "Yes, Sir."

"A slave's behaviour is a reflection on their owner."

She straightened, standing the tiniest bit taller as she pressed her cheek against his hand, rubbing softly. "I will try to make you proud, Sir."

"I know you will." He smiled. "I don't expect perfection, but I do expect the effort."

"Yes, Sir," Samantha promised. His eyes roved over her. She could feel a cool wisp of air passing across her from somewhere, shudders rippling along her skin. The hood hid the heat of her blush, but nerves were beginning to coil in her belly again. "The third thing to remember, Sir?" she whispered, curiosity pushing past.

Everett only grinned wickedly.

The tiny click was drowned out by the music pounding from the back of the building, so she was unprepared for the vibe buzzing to life. Her knees buckled as she cried out, shaking, dropping to his feet. She gritted her teeth, fighting back the whimpers, pressing her shoulders against his knees, alternately spreading her thighs wide and pressing them together in an attempt to ease the torment. "please, Master… I can't… hold… please…"

The vibe showed no mercy, pushing her higher and higher, closer and closer to the edge of the abyss. There was no stopping it, no respite. The scream was building inside her, ready to be torn free with the climax that was swirling… building… almost…

Old 09-25-2017, 12:17 PM   #83
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett held the remote in his hand, watching her on her knees, lowering her head to the cold concrete floor moaning hard! This caught the eyes of Mistress EllenX and her pet Timmy, who happened to be walking by at that moment. Everett flicked the remote off and Sammy's squeal faded, leaving her panting.

"Who is this we have, Master Rand? Haven't seen this lovely around..." EllenX asked in a very smug tone as she looked down at Sammy huffed and puffed, sucking in air and tryin to regain her composure. EllenX was a woman in her mid 50's, slightly pudgy in the middle, curling salt and peppery hair in a latex jumpsuit with boots up to her thighs. Her slave, a man of the same age with fully gray receding hair, stood there, wearing only a fig leaf over his crotch and two nipple piercings on his recently waxed chest, and a ball gag in his mouth.

Everett looked over to Mistress EllenX and said, "She is my brand new collared one. I have been training her for a while and has been dying to come to one of these dungeons... like.. begging and pleading for me to." He chuckled and reached down, offering a hand to Sammy to get back to her feet. As he straightened her up, he looked to Sammy who was clearly flustered and said, "This is Mistress EllenX. She is one of the coordinators of this dungeon. She enforces the rules of the dungeon which you were made aware of."

EllenX stepped forward a couple of steps and stared at her eyes and said, "You have stunning eyes... umm... what is your name sweetheart?"

"Her name is Randspet. She has been forbidden from speaking. It is part of her training. She is a fabolous slave, but has wicked tongue thus the silence vow AND the remote panties. It is like a shock collar on a dog when then bark too much. Keeps her in check." Rand said with a smirk catching Sammy's eye shifting to him. He caught a whif of Noelle but she shen lowered her eyes again.

Mistress EllenX smiled and said, "She is stunning. She looks good in rope. What are you planning with her tonight? i would certainly LOVE to watch her some. Look that those breasts... gorgeous."

Rand said, "I was giving her the tour actually, just showing her around and then I will decide what lists to sign her onto."

EllenX looked back to Sammy and then said, "Yes, well, come find me. I would love to see how she handles things. In the meantime, Timmy, move."

She offered her hand to Everett and he gently kissed her hand as she headed back to the back. Everett stood there and watched her a moment as those two left. He felt the lead tug in his hand and he traced it up to Sammy and could see she looked very afraid. This was a problem he needed to address.

He glanced about and found one room with no name on it and so he opened and said, "Go inside. Now slave."

He flicked on a light and groaned as he had put them into the medical play room. It held a examination table complete with stirrups, a counter and cabinet of white and a black and white checkered floor. The room was 12 foot by 12 foot. A stainless steel set of shelves sat in the corners of the room with cleaning supplies. An IV cart sat in the corner with an empty IV bag on it.

Everett saw her eyes shift about the room in surprise as he closed the door. He then turned to her, putting her back to the wall and his hand around her neck. It wasn't rough, but it did get her eyes locked on him. He said, "Does this place scare you? This room... this dungeon?"

She gave a very nervous nod. He said, "Too much risk right? You know it would only take someone taking the mask off to expose you... right?"

HE saw her eyes widen as he reached up to her mask and played with the chords that kept it taunt on her face. She whimpered and nodded again. He said, "Good. Last night, you finished your interviews, then went to your office, pulled out your little box of toys, stripped out of your clothes, locked yourself up in an inescapable position, then got caught by me doing it." He kept his voice low for her ears only. She felt her whimper once again and wondered who he was dealing with at the moment.

He said, "You did that because of the risk. You even said that is what gets you off so quickly. Well... I brought you the ultimate risk. Don't recoil from it, channel it. Use it. I could expose you right out there at a moment's notice if I wanted too. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it." Everett wouldn't expose her like that ever. But she didn't need to know that right now. She said risk got her off... he brought her the motherlode of risk.

Everett flipped on the remote again, holding her in place and said, "Use it. No that any minute someone could walk in." He felt her legs spread and her whistle begin as the remote worked it's magic.

"You are helpless. You are naked and exposed. You could lose everything. Channel your need." He saw her eyes and could see Noelle looking at him. He smiled and said, "There you are.... I could do all these things too you... and you will cum for it... NOW!"

He felt Noelle seem to vanish and Sammy returned and her legs went weak as he held her to the wall! He said, "That's it. Everything could be taken away from you now and there is nothing you can do about it. You are at my complete and utter mercy. Cum again whore!" He felt her shift and scream out again as she bit her lip.

He turned off the remote and held her in place, gasping for air. As she regained herself, he let her back on her feet gently and then said, "Good girl. Now... no more orgasms, do you understand?"

She nodded. He then said, "Good. I have someone I want you to meet. Someone who will shock you and another reason you are here. Be silent. Be obedient. Follow me pet."

He turned and led her out of the room once again...

Old 09-25-2017, 09:52 PM   #84
anythingulike_69

"You are at my complete and utter mercy. Cum again whore!"

The second orgasm in as many minutes blasted through Samantha like a lightning bolt, shooting sparks from the top of her head to the tips of her curling toes. Her entire body spasmed and shook, only Everett's hold on her keeping her upright and pressed to the wall.

The little vibe finally stilled, but her clit still pulsed, her pussy grasping at its emptiness, clenching with every beat of her pounding heart. She panted, harsh and deep, desperately sucking air into her oxygen starved lungs.

She tugged futilely at the cuffs binding her hands at her back, aching to collapse into Everett's embrace, throw her arms around him and hold tight forever.

No such thing as forever.

For as long as he'd let her then.

She could feel the tears filling her eyes again and blinked them back, squeezing her eyes shut against them. Tears not of pain, or humiliation, she realised, but of gratitude. Gratitude for this man who… though neither of them had planned it, or possibly even imagined it… had found her, used her hard yes, but cared for her as well. Was even now protecting her and giving her exactly what she needed, even when she would deny it to herself.

Gratitude and something far deeper that she shied away from giving any name, not ready to admit the true depths of his hold over her heart and soul.

His grip was easing, her weight settling back onto her own legs as she locked her knees, hoping to steady them enough to stand again.

"Good girl. Now... no more orgasms, do you understand?"

She nodded slowly. She understood, and would do her best to obey, but she knew that the final control over her orgasms was held tucked in her Master's hand and it would be his decision alone whether he pushed her beyond her ability to hold back.

"Good. I have someone I want you to meet. Someone who will shock you and another reason you are here. Be silent. Be obedient. Follow me pet."

Samantha's eyes grew wide, the tightness squeezing her throat preventing anymore that a tiny squeak of nervous assent as Everett turned with a quick tug on her leash to lead her back into the corridor.

She fell into a heel position, behind and to the right, close but not hiding. It took a few strides to find her proper balance with her arms bound behind her, but Samantha lifted her chin, arching her back to thrust her naked breasts up and out. She rolled her hips, a soft sensual sway with every step.

She was strong. She was beautiful. And she would make her Master the envy of every person here tonight.

Old 09-26-2017, 03:32 PM   #85
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett led his beautiful pet down into the warehouse stopping at the open doors that revealed the rooms little secrets. There were two 'traditional' dungeons including the brown room and the blue room. They walked by the empty padded room where two women who wore nothing but straight jackets were being pushed into it by their Master. There was a teal walled nursery completely with oversized crib, changing table, and rocking chair with baby toys strewn about the room and a rack of coloring books and crayons. They walked past a darkened room that held a pair of UV goggles on the wall next to it. He looked at her and said, "This room is designed for virtual darkness. Only the person wearing these goggles can see inside the room..."

They walked past a Kinky Kitchen room with dining table, counters, even a dishwasher complete with aprons to wear. As they past that door, they encountered a door in which two Mistress and a Master all stood looking into the room. Master Rand walked up to the room and looked inside. It was essentially a pet play room. There dog and cat beds strewn in each of the corners, chew toys, dog dishes with water, and other pet related items. The door itself was a doggie gate that stood 4 foot from the floor. He glanced to Sammy and saw her eyes lock on the three slaves inside the room playing. The first was a man wearing a latex jumpsuit with his cock locked in a cock and ball torture rack and wearing dog ears. the other two were women, the first naked except for a kitten hood on her head, and the other wearing pink latex with a poodle mask on her head. They all were on all fours, playing with the toys in the room. The two women each had opposite ends of the same rope toy in their mouths tugging and making growling and mewing sounds. It was evident they each were quite enjoying themselves.

Everett turned to walk on and felt the chain not move a moment. He turned back expecting to see her panicking once again, but instead looking intrigued with what she was seeing. he grinned and said, "Interesting. Randspet. Come." He tugged on the chain, which seemed to snatch her attention and then she turned and walked towards him.

As they reached the back of the warehouse, there were four large stages that were in each of the corners of the room, each with suspension rings tied to rafters or electical pully systems. Two of the stages were filled with artisans suspending their submissives in the air in various poses. He headed to the center of the room where there were dozens of chairs pointing out to their corresponding stages and he sat down near an empty stage.

He watched as she stood there and tapped his foot one and she kneeled down staring at him quietly. He softly spoke saying, "I take it you liked the pet room. I will give you some time in there in a bit... if you are good."

Everett leaned forward and said, "Don't be obvious, but look over my left shoulder. Do you see the two on stage, the woman and the older man. Does the man look familiar at all?"

He waited as she looked over his shoulder. The woman had brilliant red hair, piercing green eyes and wore a green leather brazier, a matching leather thong, faded green hose with thigh high boots with 6 inch heels on them. The man wore a hood over the top half of his head, covering from the top of his nose to his eyes. he was completely naked, save for a collar around his neck with a lead he held in his teeth. The woman had him tied by the arms and chest to the suspension ring over head using white and brown ropes. She was kneeling at the moment tying rope around each of his ankles independently. Everett said, "You probably don't recognize her, but she works for the New York Times as a fashion editor giving her crappy opinions about crappy clothing trends, but he ... now he is the one you should know. You have interviewed him before. No? Don't recognize him?"

He could see she was genuinely trying to figure out the riddle as he waited and held her leash taunt. He said, "That is Devon Marcus, Editor in Chief of the New York Times."

The moment he said the first name, he knew she recognized him! Her mouth went open as the woman took the rope from the left ankle, hooped it through the suspension ring and pulled his foot up into the air behind him, securing it tightly and forcing him to stand on one leg with his junk pressing against cage it wore helplessly. Everett smiled and said, "Yes. The one who you often debate on the air with. I didn't believe it either at first, but his Mistress, Kaitlyn Jennings and I had a chat a while back and she told him that he had approached her about a year ago asking for her to take him as a submissive. It is too bad that his wife still doesn't know about any of this. Thinks he is on a trip to California for the week as I understand it."

Her eyes never left him as his right leg was forced off the ground and he was forced to suspend in the air face down about three feet. Kaitlyn walked up to him, grabbing his mask and ground his face into her crotch hard to the sound of cheers from others watching. He looked to his slave and said, "I show you this... because I want you to understand you are not the only one with these kinds of cravings and urges. So... you may speak but speak only to me. What do you think slave?"

Old 09-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #86
anythingulike_69

Samantha followed Everett through the large central space and around its groups of chairs, concentrating on keeping every movement soft and sensual while keeping her attention on her Master, sneaking only a few quick peeks at the activities on the stages.

He took a seat indicating a spot in front of him with a single tap of his foot.

She stepped forward, slipping to her knees a little less gracefully than she had hoped. With her arms cuffed together behind her back, it was somehow so much more difficult to maintain her balance.

She settled back, easing her knees further apart. Her efforts at kneeling might not be as effortless as other slaves, but now that she was safely on her knees, she could offer perfect posture. She arched her back, pushing out her breasts as she simultaneously lifted her chin and lowered her eyes.

Holding the pose a moment, Samantha could no longer resist looking up into her Master's eyes, needing to see him, needing to watch for any new signal. Needing to calm her nerves with his presence.

"I take it you liked the pet room. I will give you some time in there in a bit... if you are good."

Everett's soft voice washed over her, and an image of the pet room flashed into her mind, human pets playing as puppies and kittens. She shifted slightly… confused… intrigued… she remembered looking into the room, halting as she watched, unable to look away. They'd looked so happy… so carefree… but…

"Don't be obvious, but look over my left shoulder. Do you see the two on stage, the woman and the older man. Does the man look familiar at all?"

Samantha glanced over to where he'd indicated, taking in the couple currently on stage. She didn't recognize the woman, but the man she was binding… even though his face was partially obscured by a half-hood… there was something about him. The mouth was familiar somehow.

"You have interviewed him before. No? Don't recognize him?" Everett murmured.

She looked again, studying what was visible of his face. She'd interviewed so many people… but she did feel like she knew him. Something about that square jaw, the dimpled chin…

"That is Devon Marcus, Editor in Chief of the New York Times."

Samantha's mouth dropped open in shock. Now that she'd heard his name, she could see that it was him. Devon Marcus. Locked in a cock cage and being suspended in rope bondage, completely at the mercy of his Mistress.

And looking as though he was enjoying every minute of it!

"I show you this... because I want you to understand you are not the only one with these kinds of cravings and urges. So... you may speak but speak only to me. What do you think slave?"

"I…" Samantha hesitated, looking over at Kaitlyn. She was strong, demanding, not hesitating a moment to take what she wanted from Devon. She was everything that people would expect Samantha Noelle to be… a ball-busting bitch.

A tiny crinkle grew between her eyebrows, and she bit her lip. She tried to imagine herself on the stage, controlling her partner, binding him, keeping him at her mercy. She looked up at Everett. Imagining him bound and helpless was just wrong! He wasn't…

"I just can't… I'm sorry…" She lowered her eyes, focussing on Everett's hands. New images filled her mind's eye. Images of herself suspended in the ropes, bound and helpless, completely under her Master's control. That was right. That was the way things should be. That was everything she wanted.

The disappointment filling Everett's eyes crushed her, squeezing her chest. She could barely force the whisper past the tightness in her throat. "I'm sorry… I… I can't be a Mistress." She leaned forward, pressing her cheek against her Everett's thigh. "I only want to be yours."

Old 09-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #87
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett blinked... twice... processing what it was she was saying and thus... thinking. He chuckled and said, "Whoever said anything about you being a Mistress. You already run an entire crew for your show as it is. No pet. You will not be anyone's Mistress." He winked to her and said, "I am showing you this to let you know that you are not alone in this world. You are one of the powerful and the elite, on TV more than any actor or movie star could ever be. You have the stress of running your show, interviewing the most powerful and influential people. His job is much the same. High stress. Political. Yet look at him now."

He watched her as she looked past him to the scene playing out. He was in sheer bliss as his Mistress took her single tail and struck his flesh, leaving bright cherry red marks on his ass, thighs and back. He looked at her and said, "I am sure you can bet there is some kind of interesting back story to their meeting and her accepting her submission. It is probably why she still has employment there. I mean... you should seriously read her articles that say that wearing trash bags is the next big thing... and those dumbass McDonald sandwich container dresses. Yeah... that's the girl."

"Point is, your not the only one in this world that feels the way you do." He leaned in and kissed her lips saying, "You know... having the desperate need to kneel before your Master, serve his ever wish as quickly and happily as possible."

Feeling her smile with her kiss, he hoped he got the point across. He then said, "I can see you can't take your eyes off the couple up there. Is it the couple... or the rope?"

Everett smiled as she blushed and he said, "I see. The rope is it? I will have to keep that in mind though I have something else in mind for you for a little while. Something I think you will enjoy. Stay here slave."

He stood up and walked over to a clipboard on the wall in the main room, plucked it and wrote his name on it. He set it back and walked back to her and said, "Looks like there is no waiting... come with me. Watch your head"

Everett helped her to her feet and guided her to an open spot on the floor in the middle of the room. A switch hung from a thick cable in the middle of the room. He took the switch and hit the down arrow. A pulley being to grind and a standing cage lowered from the top of the room onto the concrete. It was about two foot wide, 18 inches in depth and 6 foot in height, made of plated steel, with a wooden base for feet, and metal cuffs that hung loose on the inside at the wrists and ankles.

He reached to the lock, pulled it off and opened the door. He uncuffed her wrists, then said, "Inside pet. Back to the door."

Everett watched her contemplate what was about to happen to her. He grinned as she studied the cage carefully before finally taking a deep breath and stepping inside it. He took each hand and cuffed it to the interior cuffs and followed suit with the ankle cuffs, locking them in with a single pin. He finally closed the door and locked the door with a Masterlock and tucked the key inside his pocket.

Stepping back one foot, he hit the up arrow and the cage shifted up, stopping 6 inches off the ground. He spun the cage slowly in his direction so she could face him. He said, "There are two reasons I am putting you in this cage first. The first is that you can safely watch and observe all the action from a position up on high. Second..." He flipped the remote to her panties and made her scream out in pleasure, turning the heads of several, including the red headed mistress before he flicked it off again, letting her catch her breath a moment. He said, "Entertainment. When you are up there, you are nothing to anyone but an object. Objects do not speak. They only get viewed. This is objectification of a slave. Enjoy."

He kissed her through the bars, then stepped back, pressing the up arrow and let the standing cage lift up into the air, 4 feet, 8 feet, 12 feet into the air. She was well out of reach of anyone touching her. The cage spun very slowly so she could see everything that was taking place. Dozens of eyes all looked up at that naked stunningly gorgeous woman and whispered back and forth, pointing her way a few times and enjoying the finest piece of art in the group.

Everett smiled and waited for her cage to spin away from him a moment, the pulled out a mask of his own that covered the top of his head and slipped it in place, before sitting down in the crowd, just another person.

He waited till the cage spun slowly back his way and when he saw her looking for him unsuccessfully, he flipped the switch in his hand and really let the show begin...

Old 09-29-2017, 09:48 PM   #88
anythingulike_69

Samantha tugged at the wrist cuffs, pressing herself against the bars of the cage, seeking her Master's kiss. A tiny whimper escaped as he moved away and the cage began to rise, lifting her further and further away from him, from the comfort and safety of being connected to him through her collar and leash.

The cage spun in a slow circle as it continued to rise and she saw heads turn to watch, strangers' eyes feasting on her body, caged and on display. On her bound and naked breasts, pushing through the gaps between the bars.

She tugged again at the cuffs, but there was barely room to shift in her prison and all she managed was a soft clinking of steel on steel and a tiny swinging of her cage.

Desperately scanning the crowd, she caught Everett's eyes, saw him smile, and relaxed slightly, drawing in a deep breath. She could do this. She offered a small smile in return as the cage continued to turn, moving him out of her line of sight.

Not daring to meet any of the eyes staring up at her, Samantha turned her attention to Devon Marcus and his Mistress. She had moved around to bring her whip down on his inner thighs, marking the tender flesh repeatedly as he howled his thanks, a look of pure bliss in his smile.

The cage spun further and her eyes shifted to the next stage. A young woman was bound arched back over a curved wooden barrel, her Master alternately dripped hot molten wax on her body and then using the stinging swat of a riding crop to flick away the cool, hardened wax as she whined around her gag, writhing in exquisite torment.

Samantha shifted, eyes wide, her nipples tightening in the cool air.

The cage spun further and they too shifted out of sight. She scanned the crowd automatically, seeking out her Master's eyes, but could not see him. Where was he? Her eyes searched a little more frantically, panic edging in. She bit her lip, barely stopping herself from calling out. Objects do not speak. She curled her fingers into fists. Where… where... where…

And in that moment, the little vibe jumped to life, buzzing against her clit. Her entire body spasmed, the cage rattling loudly as she clenched her jaw and bucked, biting off a sharp cry.

Dozens of faces turned to stare, arms lifted, fingers pointing, but Samantha was barely aware of them. She writhed and twisted in the tight confines of the cage, scraping her hips against the bars, but only the bare space of a gap met her, no bars in the right place to allow her to affect the tormenting vibe.

She panted, moaned.

Objects do not speak.

She was going to come. She couldn't hold it back. She could feel her toes curling, her back arching in the tiny space she had… she was going to…

The vibe stopped.

Samantha sagged in relief, dragging against her wrist cuffs, her head dropping against the bars as she panted for breath. She could feel the wetness soaking her through the leather and rope holding the vibe against her. Hoped it wasn't visible from the floor, but she didn't have the energy to worry about it, even if she'd been able to move enough to look.

She panted for breath, her eyes searching for Everett, but still not finding him. This time, though, the panic was not there, because she knew he was. Whether she could see him or not, her little vibe let her know he was still there. He was still watching her. He was still keeping her safe.

Her eyes drifted as the cage spun. This time she saw another stage. A young man bound to a heavy wooden St. Andrews Cross. He had a long trail of clothespin clamps weaving over his skin like a line of dominos, across his chest from one nipple to the other, down his belly, over his bare groin, across his scrotum and up the underside of his hard cock. His Mistress held one end of a cord at his shoulder, until with one sharp tug, she ripped it away, sending little clamps flying as the cord pulled the zipper free, and the young man screamed, arching his back, shooting his climax.

Samantha gasped as she watched, and the little vibe flicked on again. This time, she could not hold back the startled cry as she bucked, rattling the steel cage. She rolled her hips in her tight confines, straining and tugging on the wrist and ankle cuffs, tremors wracking her entire body.

She gritted her teeth, whimpering, moaning.

Objects do not speak.

She could feel a trickle down her thigh. Sweat? Or something else? She couldn't tell. Didn't care. The only thing that mattered now was not cumming. She clenched her fingers. Closed. Open. Closed. Open.

She shifted, twisting, pressing up on her toes, pumping her hips, rattling the steel cage. Her teeth dug into her lip, fighting against the desperate need to cry out to her Master, to beg for mercy, to beg for permission to cum…

Objects do not speak.

She shuddered and squealed, the little vibe pushing her closer and closer to the precipice. No… no… no… She clenched her eyes, gasping. don't cum… don't cum… don't cum… Master!!

Old 10-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #89
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett smiled as she made her shutters and squeals, catching more and more eyes. He flicked off the remote once more, causing her hips to roll and sway in dire need. She was handling her public punishment quite well. He grinned and looked around at the people about the chamber.

"Who is she?" "Stunning?" "Fucktoy" filled the chamber as those eyes began to slip from the shows being performed to the woman in the cage overhead.

Everett would lock his eyes on her as she would slowly spin away from him, but then would look away when he would reach her visual range again. He loved this little game as he flicked the remote on for several seconds, then off for a minute or two, then on for nearly 30 seconds and off for 5 seconds just to rapidly flick it on and off repetitively.

Each time the device would turn on, she would spin her hips, flick them forward, jerk up and down like a stripper getting paid to do a dance. It didn't take long for a crowd to start watching her reacting to his stimulus, while he sat hidden in the crowd itself, keeping close watch, ready to shut things down if he needed too.

For the next half hour, she gave one of the most entertaining shows, struggling not to cum, not knowing every man and woman in the room dom and sub alike wanted to fuck her. She was the image of every sexual fantasy!

"Cum! Cum!!" The crowd began to say to her as she would fight the orgasms of the stimulus.

He paid close heed to her struggles with that, knowing it wasn't his voice. He flicked it the remote on and this time, left it on. He watched at the crowd cheered her on to cum, whistled and teased, all the while her face grew more and more tense from the torture of the remote and the taunting of the crowd.

He watched till she was on the verge of breaking down and he yelled over the crowd, "Randspet! Master Rand speaking now. CUM!"

It took a moment and then she let out a scream and she exploded over the ropes and panties, dripping onto the floor base!! The crowd cheered her on as Everett got up, walked to the wench and slowly lowered it from the ceiling, till she was a few inches off the ground. The crowd seemed to stare intently at the two of them as he walked up to her, looked her in the eyes, those gorgeous beautiful magnificent eyes.

He opened the door to the cage, keeping her hands and ankles locked, took her breasts into his hands firmly and said, "Kiss me like you have never kissed before. I own you... now... own me with your kiss."

Old 10-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #90
anythingulike_69

Samantha panted, struggling to catch her breath. No way of knowing when the tormenting little vibe would flick to life again.

She sagged against the bars of her little prison, eyes drifting closed.

The droning rumble of the audience below her seemed to grow louder the longer she spun slowly in her cage. She sent silent thanks again to Everett, for allowing her to remain hooded. The hood protected her identity, but it also served to hide the flush of humiliation surely staining her cheeks at the display she was putting on.

She only hoped she was not disappointing her Master. She had managed not to speak, but could not stay quiet. She was convinced that the sounds being torn from her were the only thing allowing her to manage… barely… to keep from cumming. Just as she knew that even that would soon not be enough.

The vibe flicked on again and she jerked upright, clattering the cage bars as she cried out and arched her back. Then quick as it started, it stopped.

She dropped her eyes back to the crowd below, flicking quickly past all the strangers faces looking avidly up at her, the pointing and whispering, searching idly for Everett but never spotting him.

The buzzing started again, spinning on and on and on. Samantha bucked wildly, sending the cage swinging slightly as she gasped and whined.

"Cum! Cum!!" The steady drone of the crowd began to resolve into a single chant, and Samantha arched up on her toes, fighting the crowd's urging along with her own traitorous body.

This time she would fail. She knew it as she writhed, the trembling beginning in her knees and moving inexorably up her thighs. The little vibe buzzed on and on and on. This time, they would all get what they wanted. All except her Master. The only one who mattered. He didn't want her to cum.

She squeezed her eyes shut against the tears, biting her lip hard, fists clenched tight. Even if she failed at everything else, she would not call out to him. She would not beg. Objects do not speak.

The trembling worked its way down her arms, the entire cage rattling steadily with her as she arched back, tossing her head. She could feel the orgasm building inside her, beyond her ability to hold back. can't… can't… can't…

"Randspet! Master Rand speaking now. CUM!"

Her Master's blessed voice shouted over the crowd and Samantha's hesitation lasted barely a fraction of a second. She screamed, a full-throated, shattering howl of pure ecstasy as the climax she had fought back so long ripped through her, sent her soaring to the stars.

She drifted, struggling for breath, barely conscious. Only the bars of the cage and the cuffs on her wrists keeping her upright. The cheers of the crowd barely registered over her own gasps for oxygen.

The cage rattled again and slowly, slowly began to lower back down.

Samantha's heart stuttered in her chest. Down, down, down. Back to where her Master would be waiting for her. Would he be pleased with her? She wrapped her fingers around the chains on her cuffs, grateful for their presence, their strength. Grateful for the cage. They were the only things that could prevent her from throwing herself into her Master's arms in this moment. She would not embarrass him in front of his friends.

The cage finally stopped, still swinging just above the ground. The crowd growing quiet as she glanced about, finally locking eyes with her Master as he slowly walked over.

Never shifting his eyes from hers, he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the cage, swinging the door open. The intensity of the fire burning in his eyes took Samantha's breath away.

Everett made no move to unlock her wrist and ankle cuffs, only curled his fingers around her breasts, with a squeeze, flicking his thumbs over her tightly peaked nipples. "Kiss me like you have never kissed before. I own you... now... own me with your kiss."

Samantha dove forward with a wordless cry, straining against the cuffs on her wrists. She poured everything, all the words she was not yet permitted, into her kiss. She arched, pressing herself as close to him as she could, devouring him. Sucking and nibbling on his lips and tongue, pressing tiny kisses against his stubbled cheeks and chin, humming her gratitude and adoration against his skin.

After several minutes, Everett eased back out of her reach and Samantha whimpered at the loss, straining against her cuffs, begging with her eyes. Only when she settled back, standing still and quiet, did she become aware, once again, of the crowd suddenly surrounding them.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:29 PM   #91
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett stepped back two long steps and it was only at that point, where her head started turning to see what how many were looking on, letting their eyes feast on her helpless nakedness with pleasure, lust, and desire. She was truly the vision of ever man's wet dream. Even the editor himself was now looking at her with curiousity and some obvious lust in his eyes.

The entire time she glanced around, he remained directly in front of her expecting a certain reaction... He saw her breathing start to grow shallow and a little more rapid. He watched her tug on her restraints knowing there was no way out. People began to circle the cage surrouding her and admiring the view. No one intended any harm of her at all as Everett knew, but she didn't know that.

It was when she shot her eyes back to locked onto his solid unprovoked gaze, did he see her physical signs begin to calm down. He let a grin appear on his face. She was locked on him and using him for safety and he would not let her down... never let her down. Now this prize... Never would he let that girl down. Everett mouthed without speaking, 'Mantra'.

He watched her nod and close her eyes and start speaking to her words to calm her and find her core. He grinned as she spoke and as she did, he took a step closer, then a step closer. As she re-opened her eyes, he was within inches of her. He ran his hands along either side of her face, cupping it firmly, then pulled her into him, kissing her lips, filling her mouth with his tongue! He felt her moan under her breath, surrendering to the kiss. He let one hand go a moment, then reached into his pocket as he kept kissing her, flicking the remote on one last time. He moved his hand back to her head and held her in place, kissing her intenstely, his fully clothed body pressing into her helpless cuffed and caged body.

He felt her tensing up, squealing under his breath but was never allowed to pull away from his invasive kiss. He owned the woman hair to toe. he would do anything his heart desired to her. That squeal continued to rise, her muscles physically tightening up on him as she struggled with the orgasm.

He pulled back a half an inch and whispered, "You earned this... Cum." He invaded her mouth again, taking it as she siezed around that conquering vibrator on her nub! He stole every scream, ever gasp, and every mone with his kiss!

As she began to ease up, he looked at her and said, "I think it is time you get your reward my little kitten." He turned off the remote, then raised the cage high enough to keep him from bending over t unshackle her ankles, then lowered her again to unshackle the wrists from the cage. He took the lead from his pocket and snapped it to her neck, then led her weak kneed to the control of the cage, standing just long enough to raise the cage into the air, then led her to the pet room.

As he approached, every kitten and puppy in the room had been at the door watching the scene and as she showed up, he saw them turn and start playing again, their bottoms waggling in excitement. He picked up a pink pair of kitten ears and set them on her head, then said, "You have 20 minutes to play. The rule is, you act as my kitten, kittens stay on all fours at all times. Now... go on." He opened the pet door and watched her lower to the floor.

He noticed her hestitate and wait, turning ot look at him hesitantly. He closed the pet door, just as one of the kittens in the room pawed a ball of yarn to Sammy's feet and mewed playfully.

Old 10-03-2017, 10:00 PM   #92
anythingulike_69

"You have 20 minutes to play. The rule is, you act as my kitten, kittens stay on all fours at all times. Now... go on."

Samantha lowered herself to her hands and knees, hesitant, slightly uncertain. She looked back toward her Master. As much as the puppies and kittens had intrigued her before, at this moment, she wanted to be near her Master more.

Everett closed the pet door and nodded to her.

A playful mew sounded nearby and a ball of yarn rolled toward her, coming to rest against her leg. She looked at the yarn, then over to the other kitten, completely encased in latex.

Samantha lifted her hand… her paw… and batted the yarn back with a soft mew of her own. The other kitten grinned, pouncing on the yarn and batting it back again, and they spent the next few minutes playing that way, chasing the yarn, batting it back and forth.

Finally the other kitten wandered away and Samantha sat back on her haunches for a moment, looking around. She spotted a water dish across the play area and licked her lips, suddenly aware of how thirsty she was. Crawling slowly over, she crouched down to her elbows, lapping at the cool fresh water.

She rolled her shoulders, the tension of the struggle she'd been through in the cage leaving her a bit stiff now that she was coming back from her orgasm high. She wandered over to a large, rope-covered scratching post and raised up scratching slightly with her fingernails, arching and rolling her shoulders in a soft stretch.

Easing back onto all fours, she stretched her neck up, rolling her head side to side. She arched her back, her hips waving high in the air as she pressed her chest to the floor, stretching her arms out in front of her.

"Randspet." She looked up at her Master's call. "Here, kitten."

Samantha clambered to her feet, crawling quickly to where he stood. She purred softly, rubbing her cheek against his leg, working her way around him, rubbing her shoulder here, her hips there, alternating tiny mews and soft rumbling purrs.

After circling him twice, she settled on all fours at his feet, looking up with a sweet smile, adoration brimming in her eyes. She was his pet. She was his kitten. She was his. And she awaited his next command.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #93
momadness
Literotica Guru

Mistress EllenX sat near MasterRand watching their pets as they both tended to crawl to their owners. As Sammy sat and stared up at Everett with the lover's glow, Ellen leaned over and said, "So, when is the wedding you two?"

That knocked the starch right out of his shorts as he shot his head around and said, "W... what?"

EllenX instantly realized something was off, but said, "I just assumed that the way she looks at you and you her, I didn't see any rings and I thought... oh dear. I said something I shouldn't have, huh?"

Everett's eyes widened as he turned and looked to Sammy, who apparently mirrored his move looking back to him! He knew instantly the moment he looked into her eyes, that Sammy was on the retreat! Terror filled her eyes as she shot them down to her body, back to EllenX's pet, back to Everett. He could just sense her heart racing, her breathing getting shallow, her flight instincts kicking in!

He looked down to her, reaching his hand to caress her cheek, only to stop as she jerked away from him, looking at his hand like it was a viper! She pulled herself to her feet, wrapping her hands around her breasts and looking down to him saying, "I need to leave... sir." The last word dripped with toxin. There was no doubt there wasn't a choice.

For an instant, he thought of pulling out the remote and forcing her into another orgasm only to cast it away. The toy was in place to expand her sensations to the world she willingly followed him into, not to batter her with it unwillingly. it was meant to be associated with pleasure, not pain and suffering. He knew that Samantha Noelle was back in force, hurt, upset, pissed, and most importantly afraid. He gave a deep breath and resigned to the fact that she had to figure out a way to deal with what she was dealing with on her own, not with the toy on her.

He pulled himself up and looked down to EllenX and said, "I am afraid we have to go now. It has been a lot of fun tonight."

As Sammy turned to leave the room, EllenX reached up, touched Everett's hand and mouthed the words, 'I'm sorry.' Everett squeezed her hand with a warm smile and then walked past her to catch up to Noelle.

He could see this was not the furious raging Noelle from the office at the moment. This was the terrified and fighting to save her own life Noelle. As they reached the front of the warehouse, Everett went to the locker and unlocked it, pulling her clothes out.

He turned to follow her into the changing room and stopped when he felt her hand on his chest and her saying, "I can do this myself."

Everett sighed and handed her the clothes. A few minutes later, she came out with her dress and shoes on, with the panties and ropes in her hand. She shoved them back into Everett's hands and then turned to leave.

On the street, she glanced back at the warehouse then turned and walked away from it a good distance, tearing off the hood as she marched on. She looked hurt. Genuinely hurt in every way imaginable. He, for the life of him, didn't have any clue why though. He did love her actually.

Did she not love him too? That had to be it... It was the only thing he could imagine. Perhaps the signals that he had thought he had been reading from her were lies too? She wasn't really embracing what he was putting her through, she was just going through the motions... perhaps trying to lower his guard. Perhaps she didn't have feelings for him like he thought he had seen.

She walked to a parked taxi, opened the door and slid into the seat, Everett finding himself following her like he would at work at times. He said, "Hey. Talk to me. Now."

She spun on him her finger pointed right at him! He could see she had something to say... lots of somethings to say. All she did though was glare at him with tears rolling down her eyes. He looked at her and said, "Talk to me... please." His tone more gentle than before.

"I... need to go. Please. I need to be alone. Please. Leave me alone." She said as she spun back around, leaping into the taxi.

Everett looked at her in surprise. He said, "You... will need this." He handed her her wallet. Once she saw it, she snatched it hard and held it to her for dear life.

He stood there as she looked back at him, the shame and anger and hurt and fear bubbling all over herself. Was it coming to pass that she realized what he had done to her all day?

Everett stood there for a long time after the cab drove off...

As he turned to head back towards the warehouse, he found EllenX standing at the entrance of the warehouse and she said, "Honey. You need to go get her. She loves you and you love her unless my radar is way off."

Everett gave a half smile and said, "Ellen, we only met really for the first time... yesterday. Good night."

He walked into the darkness back towards the city. As he left, he heard her say, "You could have fooled me child. Good luck..."

Last edited by momadness : 10-04-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Old 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM   #94
anythingulike_69

Samantha hunkered down in the back of the cab with a choked sob, clutching her wallet. She pulled up her knees, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Where to, lady?"

She blinked, somehow grateful for the cabbie's bored indifference and impatience. She rattled off the address and settled back into the seat as the taxi pulled away from the curb, leaving Everett behind at the warehouse.

So, when is the wedding you two?

…when is the wedding…

…the wedding…

…the wedding…

Mistress EllenX's words ran over and over through her head, along with the horrified look in Everett's eyes when he'd looked over at her.

A wave of the same overwhelming panic that had washed over her in the warehouse swamped her again, and she rocked against the seat, head shaking. It had nothing to do with what she had done, or had done to her today, she realised. It was not even the words that continued to run through her head no matter how she tried to ignore them.

No. In that moment, when Mistress EllenX had said the words, Samantha had wanted it. Wanted it with every fiber of her being. That was what had so terrified her. She'd wanted it to her very core. 'Til death do us part. And the look in his eyes told her that Everett was appalled at the very idea.

She'd lost her mind. Obviously. If this was all part of Everett's planned revenge, it was a masterstroke. He'd played her mind and body so well that she fancied herself in love with him? Wanted to marry him? Wanted to be his forever?

The cab pulled over and eased to a stop.

Samantha looked up, thankful to see lights on and quickly paid the cabbie and stepped back, turning to run up the brownstone steps and knock frantically at the door. "please, Evie, please be home."

The door swung open. "Sam?"

For the second time in as many days, Samantha collapsed into Evie's surprised arms. "ok, shhhh… it's ok… come inside, sweetie."

The doorman was surprised to see Everett shuffling toward Samantha's building, shoulders hunched against the cool wind, his fists shoved in his pockets.

"Mr. Johnson, sir," he looked around, "are you… where's Ms. Noelle?"

He watched Everett swallow, a pained look filling his eyes. "She's not home yet?"

The doorman shook his head. "I can't divulge the comings and goings of residents, sir." He hesitated slightly, "is something wrong? Did something happen to…"

Everett sighed. "It was going so well, so perfectly…" He shrugged. "A friend of mine made a comment, asked when we were going to get married."

The doorman's eyes widened and he smiled, "oh?"

"Sammy… Ms. Noelle was upset at the idea. She ran." Everett looked into sympathetic eyes. "listen, it's Douglas, right?"

"Yes, sir."

Everett grabbed a pen and paper from the doorman's kiosk, scribbling down his cellphone number. "Douglas, would you let me know when she gets home? Please. I promise I won't come back and bother her again tonight. I just… I need to know she's home safe, ok?"

Douglass slipped the number into his pocket with a small nod. "I'm sorry, I can't divulge the comings and goings of residents, sir."

"thank you, Douglas."

The doorman shook his head, watching the disappointed young man walk away into the evening. Where was Ms. Noelle?

Evie settled a warm mug of peppermint tea in front of Samantha. "ok, start at the beginning. What are you doing here? Where is your Everett?"

"oh Evie," Samantha took a soothing sip of tea, "he took me to a… club."

"and?"

Samantha blushed. "I can't… it was…"

Evie grinned. "The best sex ever?"

"He does things to me… I can't… it's so…" she blushed again, a watery smile breaking through. "yes. Best. Ever."

"So, I'll ask again… what are you doing here?"

Samantha groaned. "His friend… she took one look and asked when's the wedding!"

A light trilling laugh rolled through the room as Evie burst into giggles. "let me guess, you panicked and ran?"

Samantha threw her napkin across the table at Evie. "It's not funny! You didn't see the look on his face. It was pure horror!"

Evie rolled her eyes. "Did you ask him about it? Or did you just run?"

"Ask him what?! Oh, by the way Everett, you looked for a moment there like you'd rather eat razor blades than consider marrying me, but how do you really feel?" she snorted, clutching one hand around the handle of her mug and unconsciously rubbing the other along the collar she was not even aware was still locked around her throat.

Evie eyed the gesture, but made no comment about it. "I didn't realise you'd become psychic. You know what he was thinking. You don't suppose maybe he was just worried about what you might think?"

Samantha opened her mouth to retort and then hesitated, closing it again. "I…" she blinked. "It doesn't matter. There's no way in the world we could ever…"

"Why not?" Evie arched a brow.

Samantha snorted, counting off her fingers. "He's so young. He's my executive assistant. He wants a career in the industry. We live in different worlds. He's blackmailing me. It hasn't even been two days!"

Now it was Evie's turn to snort. "Age is a number, nothing more. If he gets the career he wants, he won't be your assistant anymore. Who says your worlds have to be different? People can move." She picked up Samantha's hand, squeezing her fingers. "I have never known Samantha Noelle to give up anything she wanted without a fight. Obstacles can be overcome if you want something badly enough. I think you need to go home and think about that."

Samantha reached up, accepting the doorman's extended hand as she stepped out of the cab. "Thank you, Douglas," she smiled softly, heading in to the elevator.

"Good night, Miss."

Douglas pulled the slip of paper from his coat pocket and punched the number into his cellphone, sending a single emoji. Thumbs up.

Old 10-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #95
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett lost track of the time as he walked away from Sammy's home in the heavens. He stuffed his hands into his pocket as he faded into the dark oblivious of the doorman watching him go with sad eyes.

He found himself nearly halfway home before he realized he had walked nearly the entire distance, his mind lost in thought of her. It was no secret to him that he loved that woman. The way she had treated him, he had to love her to stick around and take it.

The familiar flickering green sign that read O'Neills Pub came into view just as he was about to raise a hand and call for a cab, if one still ran this late... or early into the morning. He stuffed his hand back into his pocket and headed to the pub, opening the squeaky door to one of his favorite establishments.

Everett looked up inside the narrow business which was wedged between a pawn shop and a nail boutique. There was only room for the bar on the right wall and a single row of tables which ran on the left. A corridor in the back led to the bathrooms and admin office.

"Hey Rett. Boy... you look like you could use a drink. What'll it be?" the faint irish accent of one of his long time friends said from behind the bar.

Everett looked up to the man who stood there wiping down the bar, dressed in a white button down shirt with rolled up sleeves and a green vest with the business logo on the right breast. He gave a familiar nod and headed to the bar where he was the only patron. He said, "I could use a beer. A Smithwick's."

David flicked the towel over his left shoulder, then picked up a clean glass and poured up the dark brew from tap, handing it to him. He leaned to the small wicker basket of pretzels and slid them to him. He said, "What's up friend?"

Everett picked up the drink and drank down nearly half of it in the first chug. Setting it down he said, "You remember that car show we went too when we were younger and you found your 1968 Ford Mustang convertible of your dreams. You remember? You climbed into it... you remember?"

"Yeah. Pop saw us in that car and I got grounded for a month for it." He said as he walked to the front of the bar window and turned off the OPEN sign.

The assistant looked down at his watch and realized it was 2:30AM. He glanced about the bar and realized it was just him and his friend. He got up and said, "Sorry man. Didn't realize it was so late."

"Hey. Shuddup." He poured up a Smithwick and walked around and sat next to Everett and said, "What is this about man? You never come out here this late. Last time you did it that was because of a dame. So... who the fuck is she and what does she had to do with that car?"

Everett shook his head and took another drink. David had never been the brightest crayon in the box when it came to anything other than this bar. He said, "It don't matter. Whatever there could have been is most likely gone now. I mean... I could force her... but.. it wouldn't be real if I did that."

"Whoa! This story just got a whole lot more interesting? Forcing who? What girl? Wait... Did this have anything to do with you missing the ball game last night?" David said as he drank on his beer.

Everett's eyes widened and said, "Oh shit. I forgot about that. Dude... I am sorry."

"Don't sweat it. Figured you were balls deep in someone somewhere. Who was she." David blurted.

Everett chuckled, "Your eloquence is impressive."

"It's why I am a barkeep and you the assistant to the famous...." David's words trailed off as a thought hit him. The assistant shot a glance to his side and knew he was putting the pieces of the puzzle together. David said, "It was her wasn't it? You were gone because of her?"

Everett leaned over the bar and filled his glass, then sat down, buying a few moments. Dave said, "It was her. You bastard, you finally nailed her? Was she a screamer?"

"Seriously," the exec asked, "Can you NOT think of sex?"

"Nope." Dave said chugging the last of his glass of drink down and added, "One of the perks of being me. Seriously though, you really tapped that sweet ass?"

Everett said nothing as he stared at his drink. He finally said, "Yeah. We ... did. Last night."

"Details man. Details." Dave barked suddenly finding great interest in the story.

"Umm... no." Everett barked back. This topic got dangerously close to what he was doing to her with the blackmail and far too risky.

"Dude. Chill." Dave said slapping his shoulder and said, "Just fucking with you man."

Everett nodded. He said, "Yeah. I know.”

David said, “She got your stomach in a knot huh?”

“She is… or was my Ford Mustang. Had her for a moment… Listen, if something were to happen to me in the next few days, take care of my cat. I got to go.”

“Seriously, that is how you are going out… like that? No fucking way. Take charge man. Hell, tie the bitch up if you have to but take charge!” David said not believing how screwed up his friend was.

Everett set the drink down and hid a grin at the irony of that statement as he nodded and headed out of the bar.

-------------------

Less than 40 minutes later, Everett stood in front of his dumpy little apartment, holding his key in hand and staring at the door. This is where he belonged, not with the high and mighty like her. He sighed as he turned the key in the knob and opened the door.

The place was small, quaint. It had two small bedrooms, a little kitchen and dining room, a living room and a single bathroom, all crammed into a space designed for little more than a studio apartment. With what he got paid, he was grateful to have this little dump. He tossed his keys on the kitchen counter and headed to the back door to the balcony and opened it. He glanced down into the street taking in the sounds of the city, smelling the Arthur's hot dog stand burning their food stuffs for the overnight taxi drivers.

A small mass landed on the railing of the balcony and he turned and looked towards the lean orange tabby cat and said, "Hey Garfield. Thought I left you outside huh? Come on in."

He watched the cat saunter into the apartment like he owned it and turn to the cat dish, look into the empty bowl, then looked at him and mewed. Grinning, Everett rubbed his head and said, "I think you spend more time training me than my you." He walked to the pantry, pulled out the cat food, pouring some up for the feline.

After putting the food away, he walked back to his bedroom, still messy from the last night, then stripped down, taking a quick shower, before finally heading to bed, passing out almost the moment he hit the pillow.

His wind was knocked out of him the next morning as Garfield did his traditional leap off the window seal directly onto his chest! He hated when the cat did that and any moment expected him to start spatting Bill Murray phrases.

Picking up his phone, he looked at it and noticed that he had two missed calls, both from Sammy. He had missed them! He went to check his voicemail and realized it was still full from all the other messages he had saved from her so she hadn’t been able to leave a message. He stared at the phone for a few moments, then dialed her number.

After 5 rings, he heard the annoying, ‘Mrs. Samantha Noelle is not available, please leave a message’, message. He tossed the phone on his bed, feeling anger growing him once again.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #96
anythingulike_69

Samantha closed the door and turned the deadbolt lock. She stood for a moment, simply leaning against the door, letting her head fall against it, eyes closed tight. After the emotional rollercoaster of the last two days, she was surprised that she had any tears left, but she could feel them burning her eyes, clogging her throat.

She shook her head, tossing her wallet and keys onto the table next to her door, and slammed her palm against the wall, flicking on the lights.

The itch of her own juices drying on her thighs brought her awareness back to her body. "Bath," she muttered to herself, "I need a bath. Now."

She stalked into the bathroom, stripping and dropping her clothes to the floor, caring only about soaking herself clean. She started the water running, hot as she could stand it, and poured in a generous splash of jasmine scented bubble bath, easing back into the rising water.

She stretched out in the large tub, lifting each leg in turn to smooth her wet hands along their length, then slid her hands up her inner thighs, scrubbing away the evidence of her multiple, shattering orgasms. She slowly, gently ran her fingers over her still swollen and oversensitive pussy lips, whimpering as she cleaned her folds, circling her fingertip around her battered clit.

The memory of Everett's dark voice, commanding her climax washed over her and she bucked up, clenching her thighs together, a breath away from obeying.

She tossed her head back with a sob, falling back into the soothing bath. Oh god, was he so deep inside her? Was his control already so all-encompassing that she was ready to climax at the mere memory of his ordering it? She shied away from the thought. Not possible. No. Her body was just overstimulated tonight. That's all. After spending hours with that vibe literally bound to her clit, it was no wonder she was still swollen and tender and on the verge of climax.

Her stomach rumbled and Samantha jumped from the bath, quickly drying herself off and wrapping up in a battered old comfy robe. Comfort clothes… like a warm, soft hug. She avoided looking in the mirror. Not daring, afraid to see the lies and denial in her own eyes.

She wandered into the kitchen, pulling open the refrigerator door. There in the center was a covered casserole dish. She stared, fingers pressed against her lips. Everett's shepherd's pie. Her stomach protested again, and she slowly, slowly reached for the casserole.

Dishing up a small plateful, she returned the rest to the fridge and put the plate in the microwave to heat while she poured herself a large glass of milk. The same delicious aroma from what seemed so long ago wafted through the kitchen as she pulled the steaming plate from the microwave.

She grabbed the glass of milk and carried them both into the small living room, curling up on the buttersoft leather of the overstuffed couch, setting her glass on the end table and balancing her plate on the arm of the couch as she flicked on the TV. Toy Story 2 blared to life and she grinned settling back to watch as she spooned up a mouthful of the casserole.

Her eyes drifted closed a moment, the flavours of the casserole warm and soothing and perfect. This was comfort food of the first order. Like a hug from her Nana. No. Like a hug from Everett's grandmother.

She grabbed up her cellphone, dialling Everett. It rang and rang and rang, before a tinny automated voice informed her that his voicemail was full and she could not leave a message. She could only try again at another time. She tossed the phone down with a sigh, not sure whether to be upset or grateful, no idea what she would have said if he'd answered.

Sarah McLachlan's haunting voice broke through her thoughts and she looked up, watching the sad little cowgirl doll be left behind, underscored by the sad melody. Tears filled her eyes and she blinked down at her empty plate. Was she going to be that sad little doll? Left behind with a broken heart when Everett was finished playing with her?

She grabbed the remote, turning off the movie and tossing the remote back onto the couch seat. Picking up her glass, she drained the last of the milk and grabbed the plate, heading back to the kitchen to put both into the dishwasher.

Heading into her bedroom, Samantha spotted several shopping bags still laying where they'd left them earlier. Shoving them aside, she stripped off her robe and crawled into the bed.

She thought about Evie's advice. If she wanted Everett, was she willing to fight for him? Before she could admit her feelings to him, she needed to admit them to herself. She wanted him. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to be his. She wanted forever.

Then she remembered advice from a guest she'd interviewed once. They'd spent quite a while telling her that trusting someone was not about what they might do, it was about trusting yourself to handle it, whatever happened. Could she do that? Could she trust herself?

She grabbed up her phone again, dialling Everett. Again no answer. She sighed, putting her phone on the bedside and rolling over to go to sleep.

The next morning, she slipped from the bed and headed to the shower. Casting a quick glance at herself in the mirror, she stopped midstride, staring. Slowly her hand rose, brushing along the collar still locked around her throat. How had she not noticed all this time that it was still there? Still locked in place. How is it that Everett's collar felt so natural, so much a part of her that she didn't question it being there?

She turned away from the mirror, clipping her long hair up and stepped into the shower, washing quickly and taking care not to allow her collar to get wet. She hesitated a moment and then picked up the razor, using a few quick but careful strokes to shave the slight stubble from her nearly bare mound.

Heading back into the bedroom, she spent a moment with her body lotion, smoothing it into her arms and legs.

Working a pair of nude hose up her legs and onto her thighs, she slipped into a red, sheer lace garter with a small ruffle, looking almost like an obscenely short skirt that showed off her smooth curving ass cheeks. She took the matching sheer lace bustier and fastened it on, stroking over her hips and tiny waist, exaggerated even more by the cinching.

She eased her feet into a pair of knee-high black leather boots, lacing them tightly, then strode into her walk-in closet. Pulling a mid-thigh length, red knitted dress from its shelf, she slid it over her head, smoothing the form-fitting, dress into place. The soft cashmere left her arms bare, stretching over her curves like a second skin.

As a final touch, she picked up a white shawl, wrapping it around her neck and shoulders, both for warmth and to disguise her collar. Ready as she would ever be.

She picked up her phone. Missed call? Everett's number? With shaking fingers she checked her voicemail. No messages.

"Well, that's just fine, Everett," she muttered to herself. "The conversation is coming to you!" Tucking her wallet and phone into her purse, she headed out the door.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #97
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett stepped out of the shower once again, reaching for a towel to dry off. He noticed Garfield staring up at him from the middle of the bathroom floor. The man felt serious annoyance with that furry feline for just a moment as it meowed at him. Everett growled and said, "Get out of here. Go on. Go!" He popped the towel in the direction of the cat, only to see it take one step back, out of range, and meowed again.

He muttered, "You know what you damned cat, I get tired of you not listening to me. I am so tired of it. Get out of here!" He tossed his towel at the cat, only to see to his shock, the cat bat it away completely unphased. He grabbed a second towel and finished drying before he finally reached for his underwear, slipping them on. He looked in the mirror, ran a brush through his hair, splashed a little aftershave onto his face and deodorant, then stared down at the sink a moment, before brushing his teeth.

When he stared back up, he held his toothbrush like it was a microphone and said, "This is Everett Johnson, FOX News anchor, standing on the White House lawn looking into the oval office. Wait... what is that? That... that's the President, looking out a me? He is waving at me. I wonder what this is about?" He made of a few gestures like he was walking and stood slightly to the side of the camera and said, "Yes Mr. President. Why, it's a greater honor to meet you sir! I ... you... you want me to be the official White House Press Secretary? Why... you have heard of my amazing hard hitting reports? Why... why yes that was me in Nigeria and Libya. Yes sir... that was me in Russia too. No... I don't speak fluent Chinese, but I ... you want an example? Why how about Hěn gāoxìng rènshì nǐ xiānshēng. It translates to 'It is a pleasure to meet you sir.' Yes, it's a talent that FOX News missed too." He looked shocked in the mirror as if the President had told him something shocking and said, "How do you know so much about me sir? I do speak French, Spanish, and Arabic though the Arabic is rusty."

He heard a humming from his phone and he glanced over and saw it vibrating. He walked over to it, picking it up. It was a message from the same number from last night and it only had one symbol, a thumbs down. The doorman was telling him she had left her high perch. Where in the world would she be going this morning so early? Did she had church maybe? She never struck him as a particularly religious person. More than likely, she was heading back to the office. He knew that was where she spent her extra time the last year or so when she needed to escape. It was a really nice office and the last time he had been in that office was particularly eventful for him.

Everett turned and headed into his closet, sliding into a faded grey polo shirt, blue jeans, black dress shoes. He stared at his shoes for a moment, then took them off, then took off his socks, then put the shoes back on. He nodded in approval. He looked back into his mirror said, "Professional sexy man!"

"Meow." Garfield caught his attention again as he sat at the balcony door and waited like a King on his subject. He swore the only thing different between his cat and the one in the comics was the Lasagna and he was not about to try that theory out at all.

Heading to the door, he opened it a few inches, letting Garfield out. He stood there, watching the cat leap up onto the railing, then the stairs and soon disappeared up to the roof of the building. Everett shook his head and said, "Stupid smug cat."

*Ding* The doorbell rang and he spun and checked the time. He really wanted to go to the office and intercept Sammy. He needed to be with her. He needed her more than anything else he had ever wanted, even more so than his career.

Everett turned and walked to the door, checked the peephole and sighed. He opened the door. His neighbor from downstairs, Michelle Turner was a tall buxom brunette who had lived directly under his apartment complex. She wore a white low cut blouse, shorts that were remnant of the Daisy Dukes, 3 inch heels, and had her long hair pulled into a ponytail. She wore thick perfume and makeup for his taste. She also wore an eternity collar on her neck. She leaned up against the opposite wall, making it very easy to gaze down her long lanky body or down her low cut blouse.

He said, "Michelle, what did I tell you about that thing? Take it off."

Michelle reached up to her collar and said, "I don't want to take it off, Master."

"You lost the right to wear that collar when I caught you screwing Greg down in 3C. Now, go away." Everett said as he went to close the door.

She clicked her heel towards him, putting her hand on the door and said, "I told you that it was a mistake. I promise to be a good girl for you. You just got to let me prove it."

She immediately began to lower down onto her knees and he said, "Our relationship is over Michelle. Get up. Go away. You cheated on me and it is over."

She looked like she was hurt at his statement and went to reach for his hand and he jerked away, his head turning down the hallway.

The color drained from his face when he saw Sammy standing just inside the elevator on the other end of the hallway. She had been too far to hear the talk, but close enough to see. He stepped past Michelle and raised his hand towards Sammy, only to see her race back into the elevator. He wasn't even halfway down the hall, when the doors had closed.

He turned and found the stairs, raced through the door and down the 18 flights of stairs. He nearly died trying to get down those stairs in time. When he got out the front entrance and out onto the street, he saw her in a cab just turning the corner.

Everett cussed for the first time in months as he turned back into the building, heading back to the elevator. As he reached his doorstep, Michelle was gone. He walked into the room and realized he was wrong. Michelle was kneeling and naked at the doorway, arms behind her back, collar proudly worn. She said, "Master, I am yours."

He found her clothes laying on the counter and picked them up tossing them into the hallway. He turned, reached to Michelle and dragged her to the door and out into the hallway!! He said, "Get the FUCK away from me, you obsessive cunt! I don't want you anywhere around me! Leave me the fuck alone."

He slammed the door as he ran back inside to his cell phone and dialed Sammy's number. No answer. He called again and again. No answer.

He pulled up his IM. He said, "What you saw isn't what you think you saw. Come back here now. I own you and you will do what your told. Come back NOW." He hit send and instantly regretted it. That message was way too harsh given her mindset she was already in. All he could do was wait on her response.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #98
anythingulike_69

Samantha paid the cabbie and turned to look up at Everett's apartment building. Never having been there before, she hadn’t been sure what to expect. It was an older building to be sure, the stonework worn and crumbling a bit in places, but cheerful riots of colourful flowers decorated several of the balconies, strings of lights on a few others.

It may not be Park Avenue, but it was obvious that it was no derelict either. The tenants who lived here were making it home. In fact, there were more bright, homey looking balconies here than you'd find on her own building. Including her own balcony.

She turned and headed into the building, unsurprised to find there was no doorman. A harried young woman juggling a baby and two toddlers came out through the security door and Samantha quickly stepped forward to hold it for her, using the opportunity to get in without having to buzz up to Everett's apartment for entrance. He was not going to get the chance to refuse her entry.

She stepped into the elevator, pressing the button and leaning back against the rail, not daring to glance at her reflection in the mirrored elevator doors. She drew in a deep breath and let it out, nerves fluttering wildly. What could she say? Maybe she should have thought this through a little more? Maybe she should just leave before he ever realised she was even there.

The elevator dinged, the doors sliding smoothly open.

Samantha glanced up a stopped dead in her tracks. Everett stood at the other end of the hall, a lanky brunette kneeling at his feet, her ass hanging out of a pair of denim cutoffs, her huge tits barely concealed by her tiny white blouse.

She couldn't make out what they were saying at this distance, but the woman's ponytail did nothing to hide the collar around her neck. A tiny exhalation of pain escaped her. Everett could not possibly have heard it, but he turned, blanching when he saw her standing there. In shock? Guilt?

She didn't take the time to wonder. She had to get out of there. Now.

Not waiting to see what Everett would do, she turned and slammed the elevator buttons, squeezing out the barely open doors as soon as it hit the lobby, running for the first cab she saw.

She flopped back against the seat as the cab pulled into traffic, speeding away. Letting her head fall back, she closed her eyes, swallowing hard. Her mind was spinning in a thousand different directions. Pain lanced her heart, but fury filled her mind. She lifted her fingers to caress her collar.

Was everything he'd said to her a lie? When he locked this collar onto her throat and told her that she was his forever, was it all bullshit?

Or was it something he told every woman he used? Did he collar every woman he fucked? How many were there?

Her phone rang, but she ignored it.

The tenderness couldn't have been a lie, could it? The caring? Was it all just a delusion? Something he did to soften her up, make her more willing to go along with his plans? She smoothed her fingers over her hidden tattoo. Did that bitch have his mark tattooed on her as well? She'd thought that was something special. Something only between the two of them. Were there dozens of women wearing this tattoo? Had Max done the tattoo so many times he had memorised the design?

Her phone rang again and again. She shoved it into her purse.

Her text alert chimed and, curious, she pulled her phone back out to look.

"What you saw isn't what you think you saw. Come back here now. I own you and you will do what you're told. Come back NOW."

Hesitating, Samantha read and re-read the text. Was that a threat? Was it simply a command? Was it supposed to be some sort of explanation? Not good enough.

She typed a quick reply. "I will not be some concubine in whatever harem you've got going! And I'm not interested in any little ménage fantasy you've got either, especially with a low-class bitch like that one!" She hit send, then added a final, "I think we're DONE."

She regretted sending that last declaration before it even finished posting, and knocked on the cab window, asking the driver to turn around and head back to Everett's building.

Her text alert chimed again almost immediately and she snatched up the phone to read it.

"We are not done until I say so. There is no one else. And I am NOT having this conversation by text. You will come back here. Now, pet."

Samantha didn't answer the text this time. The cab was already pulling up to Everett's apartment building, and she quickly paid the cabbie and rushed out, thanking her lucky stars at her timing that she managed once again to catch someone at the security door, this time an elderly lady returning home with her little pug.

She held the door again, and the lady smiled. "Thank you, dear."

Finally, Samantha stepped out of the elevator on Everett's floor, thankful to see the hallway empty this time. Her phone was ringing again, but she ignored it, walking instead to Everett's doorway and knocking on the door, nerves once again fluttering in her belly.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:28 AM   #99
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett paced back and forth in his surprisingly empty apartment wondering what in the hell was going on with Sammy? Did she turn back? Did she run away even further? Would she even think of...

* knock, knock *

He spun on his heels and stared at the door. He barked, "If that is you Michelle, I told you to leave me the fuck a..." He opened the door and found it not to be that crazy ex, but Sammy. She was there! His heard nearly leapt through his chest that she was there.

... then he saw the look in her face and it hit him what he had said as he charged angrily at the door and shame filled his being. He watched her take a step back, clearly questioning her reasoning for being there, then he glanced down the call to see no one, and reached up sliding his fingers under her collar and said, "Oh no you don't! Get that ass in here. Now."

He pulled her into the apartment, closing and locking the door behind him, then pushing her back up against the door. He stepped into her, wedging her between the door and him before leaning up and kissing her with a fire that he could barely contain!

Everett was lost in her essence. Lost his in his slave. She didn't understand yet that even though she was his bought and paid for, he was hers too sold lock, stock, and barrel. He had been sold to her since before Friday night's events. The look he had seen in her eyes at the elevator a little while ago had been so earth rattling that it had terrified him that he would lose her. More importantly, the fact that the he had inadvertently hurt her like that hurt at his heart.

When the kissing had come to a stop, he realized her had her arms pinned at her side and her whimpers of need were like soothing aloe on burnt skin, bringing that much needed relief to the pain he had felt. He grinned at her as she finally opened her eyes and he said, "I need you to stay right here. Don't move. Promise me."

He watched staring into his eyes and had gotten so lost in those beautiful gems. He didn't let her go though, until he heard her weakly say, "I... I promise."

Everett turned and walked back into the second bedroom, where he went into his closet, pulled out an old shoebox from the back of the top shelf of the closet, then reached into and pulled out the thumbdrive with her photos on them. He shoved the stick into his pocket, put the shoebox back up, and returned to her.

He found she had been looking at his place and the best description he could associate with her look was ... apprehensiveness. She didn't totally approve of his place. Who would blame her for the palace she lived in. Her eyes shifted back to him as he closed rank on her. he took her hand and led her to his couch, sitting her on it, then taking a seat next to her.

Everett said, "Two years before I met you, I had met a woman who was a submissive. Her name was Michelle, the woman in the corridor. She and I formed a relationship for a time. She also introduced me to the lifestyle and it was through her that I discovered my Dominance. She and I were inseparable for about 9 months, even going so far as he moving into the same building a floor down from me."

He looked down and said, "I went into her apartment one day because you..." he sniffed and chuckled, "The day you had the flu and it kept you home. The only day you have been sick in 4 years. I went home early, thought I would surprise Michelle, only to find her in bed with the neighbor and his wife from downstairs."

"In the life, when a person wears this." He touched the collar, "There is a second commitment applied to the relationship of a person. Some people try to use that second commitment as the primary one and it fails every time. The second commitment is loyalty to his or her Master. She betrayed me as her boyfriend, but even worse as her Master."

He saw her eyes shift away. He could see the doubt and questions in her eyes. Everett kept going, knowing this part was the tough part. he said, "I broke it off with her, told her she wasn't mine anymore and to leave him alone. Since that day, she has become razor sharp about trying to regain a relationship with me as my slave."

Everett looked up at her again and said, "That is what you were witnessing at the door. She does this about every two weeks or so, trying to throw her submission at me and I keep throwing it back in her face. I couldn't trust her then and won't trust her now. Once a cheater, always a cheater."

He took her hands and said, "I get the snapshot of what you saw as you came through that elevator door and don't blame you for running like you did. Especially after what I have put you through the last 2 days. I don't cheat. I hate cheaters."

Everett reached into his pocket and pulled out the thumb-drive. He held it in his hands and said, "I also don't want the Master/slave relationship to be the only thing we have. I know that you have been thinking about these photos and movies from Friday." He opened her hand and put the thumb-drive into her hand and said, "I want more from you. I want so much more. I don't want this to be the obstacle that stands in our way either."

He saw her eyes shift to the drive and she closed her fingers around it. He said, "The next choice here is yours. You can take off that collar and walk away. I will quit my job and leave you be, finding my path elsewhere. I will be okay. Or... you can want more too."

Everett looked into her eyes and he said, "I have loved you ever since before I was hired on with you. You just never knew it."

There.

It was out there. He had controlled her for 36 hours. He had owned her. She could not say no to anything he demanded of her. He had humiliated her. Made her pee on the balcony. Put her in a cage naked and forced to cum in front of dozens of witnesses, and fucked every hole in her body, whether she had wanted it or not. Now... she was the one in control.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:05 PM   #100
anythingulike_69

Samantha's eyes fell to the thumb-drive Everett placed carefully into her open palm, and she closed her fingers around it, heart pounding in her chest. He was giving up his leverage? Was it over? Was he saying goodbye? Did he want her to go? Or was he…

"I have loved you ever since before I was hired on with you. You just never knew it."

She blew out a short breath, tightness squeezing her throat. She thought back to the bitchy boss who treated every executive assistant she'd ever had like they were worthless. Like they were beneath her notice except to run whatever ridiculous errand she felt like sending them on. "You must have been so disappointed," the whisper barely made it out past the tears blocking her breath.

She looked up into Everett's eyes, blinking back the wetness flooding her eyes. "What Mistress EllenX said…" she paused, "I ran because it scared me."

Everett opened his mouth to speak, but Samantha interrupted. "It terrified me… because I wanted it. In that moment, when she spoke the question…"

So, when is the wedding you two?

She looked directly into Everett's eyes, swallowing hard. She would be as brave as he was… she had to be. "…I wanted it more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life."

A wide smile lit his face and he reached for her, leaning in for a kiss, but she pulled back abruptly, standing to pace the small room. "But there's so many things…" She watched the light in his eyes dim.

"You've opened me up," she shot a small grin at him, "literally as well as figuratively." She turned, still pacing. "You exposed…" She slapped her hand over her mouth with a giggle. "ok, I didn't mean for this to be so…" She dropped into the armchair opposite the couch.

"You uncovered a part of me that I had hidden even from myself. The part of me that loves being controlled, being coerced. The part that aches to submit. You found Sammy." She blushed, smiling at him.

"I don't want to let that go. I can't. But I don't know if I can be Sammy 24/7. What would our relationship be like when I'm not?" She looked down at the thumb-drive in her fist. "I want to find out. I want to figure out if we can even have one."

She stood again, tucking the thumb-drive into her bag before tossing it and her wrap on the chair behind her. She bent, reaching down with a seductive smile as she grabbed the hem of her knitted dress, shimmying as she drew it up and over her head, tossing it aside.

She planted her hands on her hips a moment smiling at the heat in Everett's eyes. The sheer red lace bustier and ruffled garter hid nothing, only accentuated her already hourglass figure. She let her hips roll with a soft, sensual sashay over to where Everett sat and she dropped to her knees, spreading them wide as she settled back.

"But I don't intend to let go of my Master while we try to figure out the rest of it." Her eyes drifted down to the thick bulge pressing against the fly of his jeans and she squirmed, her tongue unconsciously flicking out to lick her lips. "I need him too much." She tore her eyes away from his jeans to look up into the eyes staring down at her with an indecipherable expression. "I think I… love him."