Locked together - Closed to RennyStyle

"No! Stop it! Stop it, please!" She continued thrashing around as she felt his fingers play with her folds.

She couldn't believe it, every man who saw her seemed to want to fuck her. This place was insane! And they viewed her bare crotch as an open invitation. She had been forced to shave it when she was booked! She thought having to do that under the watchful eye of the prison doctor was the most humiliating thing she'd have to endure, she didn't appreciate how wrong she was.
 
Steve removed his finger from Tricia's pussy and replaced it with his cock. The lubrication from the saliva was not enough, but he thrust himself into her anyway until he was all the way inside her, with his balls resting on her ass crack.

He brought his hands to Tricia's neck and slowly started squeezing her throat as he began fucking her in steady strokes.
 
Tricia inhaled sharply as she felt the hands on her neck. She tried her best not so scream, to preserve her air, but she couldn't. She thrashed harder, her bound arms swinging blindly, hoping to hit the man busy plunging himself deep inside her.

"Please! Please stop! Guards, anyone, help!"
 
Steve was on top of Tricia when she started screaming for the guards. Though he knew the guards would not do anything, he wanted to stop her screaming. He took his hands off her throat and placed them on her mouth, cutting off her screams as he plunged his cock into her. With his free hand he twisted her arms holding her down.

He was fast reaching climax.
 
Tricia snorted, his hand still smelt of cum. She continued fussing and grunting as the warden fucked her hard. She tried her best to move her arms, but couldn't. The sound of her muffled wailing filled the room, and it was clearly turning him on.

She bared her teeth as she felt the cock plunge in, and inspiration struck her. She opened her mouth and bit into his hand.
 
Last edited:
Steve was feeling his orgasm building inside of him when a sharp pain seared his hand. The bitch had bitten him. Tricia had bitten the warden.

He yanked his hand back, and he saw blood on it. His stopped fucking her as he held his hand to his mouth to stop the bleeding. He could see Trica's teeth marks on his hand, and as the bleeding slowly stopped, his anger at her actions grew.

He climbed off her, his erection subsiding, and he walked towards his desk.

"You will pay for this," he hissed at her.
 
Last edited:
Tricia sighed in relief, her face sinking back onto the leather. She remained on her belly on the sofa, trying to catch her breath, wondering who else was left that she could count on to help her.
 
The sight of the wooden truncheon put renewed vigor in Tricia's attempts to free herself. She screamed for help again, kicked her legs, trying to wriggle to the side of the couch so she could swing her legs out beneath her and stand up. But then what? She could try to open the door, but the guard outside would stop her.
 
Steve approached Tricia, slapping the truncheon on his hands, with an angry look on his face. He used the truncheon to roughly spread her legs, rubbing it against her pussy. He reversed the truncheon, and used the handle to probe her cunt.

"Bitch, you think you can bite the warden and get away with it. Spread your fucking twat and show me your cunt." Saying that he thrust the handle in her. It went in about an inch, as she was too dry for it to penetrate her further.
 
Tricia groaned in pain as the wooden object forced itself into her. She couldn't tell how deep it had gone, only that it kept her from thrashing and moving about. She tried to flex and push it out, but it wouldn't budge. Her eyes began to well up.
 
After violating Tricia's cunt with the trucheon, Steve finally yanked it out. Reversing it and holding it by the handle, he brought his hand down and hit Tricia hard on her ass with it. A large purple bruise quickly appeared but he did not stop. He rained additional whacks on her ass mercilessly, so that her ass was covered with purple bruises.

Placing the truncheon down on the couch, he then unbuckled his pants taking out his now erect cock.

"You ready to behave now and give this a little bit of loving?" he asked.
 
Tricia had been reducing to a whimpering pile on his sofa, trembling in fear and awash in pain. She couldn't move, she couldn't feel anything. She knew that he was going to violate her, she couldn't stop it. And even though she couldn't expect to feel it after the truncheon and the beating, she still had to hold out. She couldn't give in, she had to remain defiant. She couldn't lose her dignity. She had to say no.

She sobbed.

"Yes." Her lips betrayed her.
 
Steve finally believed that Tricia was under his control. Dropping his pants to the floor, he stepped forward and pulled Tricia up so that his erect cock was inches away from her face.

Looking down at her he said, "I guess you know what to do, don't you? A slut like you must have taken over a 100 cocks in your mouth, so you must be really good at sucking. Prove that to me."

He leaned back and waited for Tricia.
 
Tear-stained, red faced, sobbing and gasping, the tip of his cock bobbed obscenely in front of her lips. She hated herself for it, but leaned forward and took the moist tip into her mouth and began to moan as she sucked on it.
 
Steve watched Tricia open her mouth and wrap her lips on his swollen cockhead. He heard her moan and, as she licked and sucked, his cock grew larger.

He held her head and guided his cock in her mouth, past her tongue and down her throat. When he was about half way down, he felt her start to gag, so he stopped and allowed her to get accustomed to his cock.

As Tricia started sucking again, he gradually slid his cock all the way down her throat, until he was fully inside her with his balls resting on her chin.

"Keep sucking, you slut. I want you to take my my cock and cum in your mouth," he said. "And how many cocks have you sucked so far? A lot I presume by the way you are sucking my cock."
 
A shiver of disgust travelled down Tricia's body as she felt his balls on her chin. Her nose was poking his crotch, and she wanted to pull it out and slither away, but she couldn't. She closed her eyes and worked the cock with her tongue.
 
Steve felt his cum build in him. He had not had sex for over a week, and Tricia sucking on his cock was quickly bring him to orgasm.

He held Tricia's head to control her sucking and delay his orgasm, but it was to no avail. With a grunt, he pushed his cock in Tricia's mouth and started to cum. Thick spurts of cum erupted from his cock, and down her throat. He held her head to his cock, as he spasmed multiple times and with each spasm sent a thick load of cum down her throat.

As his spasms eased, he still held her head and kept his cock in her mouth. His cock slowly started to soften in her mouth, until it finally slipped out of her mouth, staining her lips with leftover cum.

He looked down at her and asked, "Did you like that, you cock sucking slut?"
 
Tricia tried to catch her breath, the cum slowly slipping down her lips, onto her tongue, chin, and the leather below. The strength ebbed from her sweaty, spent body as the warden stood above her.

What could she hope to do now? There had to be someone to report this abuse to. If not the warden, then a guard, a key officer... someone who could help her.
 
Steve turned away from Tricia, losing interest in her as and goes back to his desk and put his uniform on. He ignores the naked, cum dripping Tricia as he opens the door to his office.

"Guards, take this bitch out of my office, and put her in isolation for the next 24 hours. And somebody clean her up, for God's sake," he says.

The guard who brought her to the warden's office comes in to see the sweaty and cum stained woman sprawled on the floor.

He prods her with his foot, "Get up," he states.
 
Tricia tried to position herself on her knees. With her wrists chained behind her back, she could do little more tan flop around like a fish. Soon she managed to get her knees under her and push herself off the ground, weakly standing before the new guard.
 
The guard, whose name is Tom, watches Tricia in disgust as he grabs her arm and drags her out of the warden's office.

"You must have really pissed him off, for him to put you in isolation," he says. "But I got to get you cleaned up first."

He walks Tricia to the isolation ward, which is in the basement. As she stumbles after him, past other prisoners, she can feel the men looking at her nakedness.

As they enter the basement, there is a shower area into which Tom pushes her.
 
Tricia collided with the cold wall, her wrists still chained behind her. The shower head was leaking cold water and it slowly dripped onto her. Unlike the group showers, this was a narrow stall with cracked and dirty tiles.

She turned around to see Tom unraveling a green hose off the wall. She found herself backing up into the corner as the guard prepared to douse her with icy cold water.
 
Last edited:
Tom had a cruel streak in him and we watched with perverse pleasure as Tricia cowered in the corner looking at him with the hose. He had hosed down a number of inmates, but this was the first time with a woman, and a sexy woman at that. He could not get his eyes off her shaved cunt and he felt a stirring in his pants as he turned on the water.

In the basement the water was cold for even the male inmates, so he smiled inwardly as he turned the tap full on and pointed it at Tricia.

The water gushed out as he adjusted the nozzle and the first jet hit Tricia squarely in the stomach.
 
Tricia shrieked as the cold water hit her in the stomach. She bent over, trying to cover herself and the spray began hitting the top of her head while the water from her stomach crept down her legs, making the girl step from side to side. Her dangling breasts jostled from her actions.
 
Back
Top