The gift of... a demon?--closed to Katalynn

Sazzalia got enough momentum just as he came to port them outside the fair. There were too many people around and with him panicking, she needed to give him a breather.

"I did not mean to make you panic Master. Please, calm yourself."

She shivered as his cum ran down her trembling legs, lifting her skirt up over her ass, she sat down on a tree stump. She didn't want the skirt to get ruined and didn't want to walk around with a big wet spot in the center.

"The things you have been given are yours to keep. I did not give you the power you have, that has always been yours. No one can take that away... except maybe that red bitch."

Sazzalia sighed and laid down on the huge tree stump, stretching out as she thought about a few things.

"Keep your promise to Kylila. I did not bring her in to take my place, I felt something within her and knew she needed you. As for my Master...."

She paused for a moment trying to think of how to explain things better.

"Anyone can challenge my Master for anything. Most do it to keep their souls, but they do challenges that allow him to cheat. If you make a challenge, set the rules and lay out the stakes, he can not refuse you."

She laughed when recalling some fool challenging her Master with some stupid drinking game. Clearly that person lost considering demons, especially demon lords, do not get drunk.

"One time someone challenged him to a game of... beer pong? I believe is what they called it. The rules were not clear and Master cheated with every turn. Another one claimed they were a better fiddler than he was... That one was very close."

Looking over at him and smiled while propping herself up on her elbows, hissing a little from the pain.

"So see, he has to accept any challenge that is thrown at him. His ego itself will not allow him to refuse. If you claim he can not win, he will want to prove you wrong. With your powers, you can create a very challenging game that prevents him from cheating."
 
"What can I create? I don't know how to do anything that I can beat a demon lord at... what can I do?"

He looked to her, he saw her watching him.

"I don't understand, why does it matter, I can just re-summon you, whenever I want."

He gritted his teeth.

"Shit... I know, I know... I love you Sazzalia, and I don't want you to leave... but what am I supposed to do? I am not good at anything... damn it..."

He sighed as he paced back and forth, fuming.
 
She sighed heavily and felt bad for making him this stressed out. For her personally it didn't seem like it was a huge deal. Her Master is very gullible and it is because of his ego most of the time. However, she has already said too much about it and it has clearly stressed this Master.

"Come to me Master...You need to slow down and breathe. I didn't bring you here to stress you, nor was that my intention with this subject."

She sat up on the stump and watched him closely. More and more her demon side started to build its walls again. If he couldn't find a way to keep her here, then she felt no reason to be upset over it. The human emotions bothered her and she didn't want to go back to her realm carrying them.

It was then she began to realize that she has been here too long as it is. Already growing too attached to this world and to her lover.

"I can not tell you what to do Master. I have already spoken too much. It is for you to figure things out."

She smiled and spread her legs open, letting him see his cum drooling from her pussy.

"Let me make you happy Master, do not stress about something that can wait. Use me for your pleasure, take your frustrations out on me."

With that, she dipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and scooped some of his cum to lick it off her fingers.

"Come and use me Master... Fuck me like you own me... Put me in my place..."

She knew he was upset and she is the cause of it, she also knew that sex would take away all this stress.
 
She was right, he did need to calm down, why stress about this now.


"You are right Sazzalia, just like always."


He walked over to her and took his hard cock in his hand. He jas not fucked her pussy in quite some time, her pussy that was made for his, pleasured only his. He saw how her pussy dripped both his seed and her own juices. Just that sight alone made him want to cum, he watched as she scooped some of the cum onto her finger and that made his cock twitch, he felt his cock pulse with his heart rate. She knew how to get his blood flowing, knew that with just a grin she could get his cock hard, no powers required.

"Sazzalia... you are amazing..."

His mind was now only on her. She took all his worries, all his stress away, she kept him right here with her. He than pulled her towards him and had her on top of him, he motioned for her to spin around and sit on his face.

"Suck me off..."

He than pulled her hips down and his tongue plunged into her pussy, he let it worm its way in and out of her as his finger played with her clit, his other hand spanked her ass and soon took her tail in his hand and he started to stroke it softly. He loved to jerk her tail off, he knew she loved it as well, just as long as he did not do it like it was his own cock.

He moaned as he felt her mouth on his cock.
 
Sazzalia smiled as he finally calmed down and came to her. She had expected him to just pound into her and take his frustrations out on her. Instead he requested that she straddle his face, which took her by surprise. The request didn't surprise her, it was more to do with the fact that most men didn't like to eat pussy with their own cum dripping from it.

Who was she to question it though? Her smile turned into a wicked as she got into position, enjoying his attention for a moment or two. Without making him wait too long, she leaned down and slowly swallowed his cock deep into her throat. Groaning at the taste of their mixed cum lingering on his cock.

Meanwhile her hips were rolling, rising to each smack he placed and driving down onto his mouth trying to get his tongue deeper. Little shivers ran down her spine as he teased her tail and it wouldn't be too much longer before she came for him. Her cries were muffled by his cock buried in her throat as she swallowed him deeper until her nose pressed against his sac.
 
He loved the way she was responding to his actions, eating her out was so good to him, her juices revitalized him, made his cock even harder. Thank the gods to succubus juice. He pushed her back a bit.

"Spread your cheeks for me, show me everything"

When she did not respond right away, because she was busy sucking his cock, he spanked her hard on her right ass cheek. When she did what he asked, he grinned, he saw the way her pussy quivered and leaked her sweet juices, he saw her butthole pucker up, he only moaned at the sight of her, he spanked her ass again hard, but than he spanked her pussy lips, he heard the wet sopping sound her pussy made as he smacked it. He moaned as he felt her take his cock all the way down her throat, the sounds of her sucking on his cock were so hot, he could cum right now, but he wanted to wait. He than used his hand to collect some of her pussy juices and he spanked her pussy again, this time making sure to make contact with her clit. He than covered her asshole with her juices and he spanked her there, it was not as noisy as her wet pussy, but he knew the way her body shuddered she felt it. He took her tail and started to stroke it, stroke it the way she taught him to, but he wondered something, he took it and rubbed the length of it across his chest, feeling how silky it felt against his skin, he moaned out from both the act of her sucking his cock, to the feel of her tail that he was rubbing over his own nipples.

"Ohhh fuck Sazalia... let me see you use your tongue... show me your tongue skills on my cock baby... make it a good show..."

He spanked her with her own tail than, than his hand, again on her pussy, he wanted to see her skills. He inserted three fingers inside of her pussy and slowly started to finger fuck her.

"Make it a good show and I will give you some fingers in your ass."

He moaned as he rubbed her tail still over his nipples, he loved watching her work
 
She wasn't too certain of how to accomplish his request as she did get lost in the moment. She also liked using her hands too much for pleasuring him and not to mention, a way of supporting herself. In this case however, she didn't really need to support herself all that much and her claws were already digging into his legs. The pleasure rolled through her unlike anything before, almost as if he is a new person. She can feel his power as he feasted on her and strangely enough, she didn't need to feed off that energy. It was as if his cum from earlier had fed her in the same way.... Now, she wanted more.

She reached back behind her and spread her cheeks apart for him, giving the perfect view of the puckered little hole. It begged for attention, it wanted him to tease it and use it. And oddly, she felt a sense of humiliation by presenting herself so openly like this. The air hitting the bare naked hole sent shivers down her spine as it made her feel very exposed. That alone is an odd sensation for her personally.

There wasn't any doubt that he could see what she did through her eyes, however, she wasn't seeing much herself considering her mouth swallowed him whole. An idea came to her and she took one of her hands away, spoke a few demonic words and her hand produced a flaming ball. Through this ball he can see everything that she did with her mouth.

He would see her tongue swirling down the base of his cock, wrapping around his sac as she devoured his cock over and over again. She was determined to make him cum again and see if she is correct about his cum feeding her energy. Both her hands went back into place and held her ass cheeks apart for his pleasure. The actions that she made suddenly had her cuming hard for him as it all made her feel very exposed to him.
 
When she spread her cheeks apart and he could see her asshole, almost begging for attention, he moved his fingers deep inside of her, he found her G-spot and he let his fingers caress it, he felt her body quiver as he did this. His other hand was still rubbing her tail over his own nipples, over his own neck, it felt so good to him. He found it harder and harder to suppress his orgasm. He spanked her ass again as he started to lick over the tip of her tail, his fingers left her pussy and started to tease her asshole as he saw the show she was putting on for him. Following every order he gave her, he reluctantly moved her tail away from his mouth and placed it on her clit, he started to rub the tip of her tail over her sensitive clit and he saw how her body reacted to that, he grinned.


His next move came to his mind as he moaned out in pure pleasure, she was trying to make him cum, she wanted it, no she needed it, it seemed. It was getting harder and harder... to hold back his orgasm, she was an expert, what she wanted, she always got. But he had to hold back, he had to take control, it was so hard though... He than thought of something, he took her tail and looked right at the tip, he spoke some arcane, demonic enchantment, he did not know where the words came from, but he remembered something she did awhile back, her tail produced some type of liquid, a liquid fire of some sort, a liquid that intensified the sexual feelings one felt by how ever much the user wanted. He saw her tail start to drip the goo and he grinned as he aimed her tail and let the goo drip onto her asshole, he let a good amount build up in and around her asshole, he smiled as he watched her body shake and quiver with pleasure, he himself moaned and wanted to cum, but he doubled his efforts in holding back. When he saw there was enough of the fluid, he started to again rub over her asshole, first with one finger, than with two, than three. He knew if he inserted a finger, she might lose control, he did not want her to slip into that form, he wanted her still in the right mind, so he did not insert his fingers... yet.

He used her tail again to flick over her sensitive clit, his other fingers rubbing over her asshole. He could still see her in the flame, worshiping his cock and he loved it, he loved every minute of it.
 
She tried to keep from cumming too soon and put all her focus onto his pleasure. That focus all ended when she felt the goop of her own tail being used on her. Typically it didn't do anything for her as she is immune to her own 'venom'. However, when a Master choses to use it on her, it gives the full effect of what it is intended for. Her eyes glazed over and a deep growl vibrated through her entire body as his fingers rubbed it.

She kept trying to raise her hips to get his fingers inside of her, yet he kept them under control and refused to give her that satisfaction. Through the haze, she started to feel what he was doing with her tail, at first it wasn't a sensation she truly felt and couldn't register it at first. Then once she realized what he was doing, the tip of her tail shifted and soon latched onto his nipple. It suckled on him as if it was a mouth, he could even feel something that would resemble a tongue flicking on his nipple.

Without much thought on her part, a second tail formed from the main tail and latched onto his other nipple. All the while she was lost in her own pleasure as the venom seeped into her system. Before too long, she flooded his mouth with her juices as her back arched and she cried out into the air. It was one of the most intense orgasms he has seen from her yet and her wings stretched out from the intensity of it.

"I.... I love... you Master....."

She cried out to let the whole world know as she came again.
 
Her orgasm ripped through and he felt her body shake and thrash, she let his cock slip from her mouth and he felt an emptiness for a second as shr screamed out. He took her tail and did the same, he let more of her venom pour over her pussy next, covering it as he rubbed it into her, making sure it got inside of her, he felt as if she was going to lose control.

"Sazzalia, do not lose control, I order you, stay here with me. I do not want that side of you, I want the side that thinks, not just feels, I do not want to fight you."

His tone was commanding, serious, deadly. He pushed her away and stood up, his cock dripping with her saliva and his pre cum. He saw hiw she looked to him.

"Come here and mount me, impale yourself with my cock, but insert it in your asshole. Keep in control."

He grinned at her as she came at him. Could she remain in control?
 
She was already on the verge of losing control with just her venom flowing through her. It increased an already highly sexual succubus and she couldn't get enough of him. Slowly with a hunger burning in her eyes and hesitation of her own restraint, Sazzalia moved into position as requested. At first she impaled him into her pussy until she coated him nicely with her cum.

She glanced down at him as if to make sure that this is what he wanted and saw no sign of him changing his mind. Carefully she lifted up until he slid out from within her and positioned him to the entrance of her ass. Slowly she eased back down, groaning deeply as he stretched her open for him. Her nails dug into the wood beneath him so she wouldn't claw into him.

He could see the uncontrolled flashing in her eyes as he went in deeper. The struggle to keep sane warred within her and he could feel it just as much as see it. It seemed as though she was afraid to move while she fought to keep some sense of control.
 
"Ohhh Sazzalia... sooo tight... mmmm"

He groaned out, he held her hips, held her down, letting his cock bury in her ass.

"I know you want to lose control, I know you want to just let loose."

He paused, she than felt his power rise and saw his eyes glowing with a red energy.

"You will keep control, your master demands it, do you dare defy me?"

This dominance came out of him, he did not know where from. He took a handful of her hair and he tugged her head back.

"Now that I have said that, take your slutty tail, use your powers, suck on it, while I am fucking your ass, I want to feel what you are doing to your own tail on my cock, you know... double the pleasure..."

He turned her so that she was facing him. He tapped into his own powers, she felt a rush of wind as he started to finger her pussy, one finger, than two, than three, than four, soon his whole fist was fucking her, the powers he tapped into was telekinesis, she felt her breasts fondled, her nipples tweaked, he loved her, he loved doing this to her, he loved fucking her. She than felt her ass get smacked by his power, so much from different angels, she just saw his eyes locked on hers.
 
Sazzalia whimpered as the conflict of his request flooded her to the core. The sudden dominance he displayed shocked her for a moment. He is clearly not the same puny human that summoned her into this realm. His power in that moment surpassed her own as she faltered to maintain control of it.

"N-no Master I-I do not... wish to defy you... Master..."

She whispered while fighting to keep some sense and to please him. Everything he had requested, she obeyed. The tip of her tail took the shape of a cock to make the show more pleasurable for him. Wasting no time, she began to suck on it, tasting her own venom that dripped from it. The shape resembled his cock, same size and it all mimicked his. She wanted him to keep watching her suck his cock and before too long, he would feel that sucking sensation.

Sazzalia started to lose any sense of control as he overwhelmed her with stimulation. She came a constant stream of juices that coated his fist and arm. Each smack to her ass caused muffled yelps from her tail cock as she fully submitted to him. Never in her life as any human managed to give her this much pleasure all at once. Normally it took many demons to bring her to this state of submission.

He can see her eyes shifting in between colors as she did what she could to remain sane. He can also feel the faltering in her powers to keep them hidden as she becomes his cumslut.
 
His fist pumped faster in and out of her tight pussy, she was gushing from this, he moaned out as these feelings were something he had never felt before, not from her even. Her ass was already tight and felt as if a million tiny hands were jerking him off inside of her. It felt amazing, than on top of that feeling, he could feel the sensations of her sucking on his cock, he could feel her tongue swirling around his cock head, trying to get more and more of his precum to come out, he felt her lips slide up and down his shaft. Oh it was too much, he moaned out and came into her ass, filling her up.

"Ohhhh fuck... Sazzalia... my lover..."

He fell back onto the ground, breathing hard, that was intense for him. He smiled at her. His fist was soaked, his cock was wet with his cum. He looked to her body and saw how she was glowing from pleasure.

"That was amazing lover... you will never cease to amaze me..."

He giggled and looked to the sky.
 
Sazzalia fell pretty deep into the pleasure he fed her and that is something she rarely allows. Yet she felt all his emotions and everything he felt for her. Also he had a dominate side that is growing stronger and stronger by the day, unable to deny how that alone made her feel. For the longest time she has been searching for someone that could make her submit to this extent.

She barely felt him pulling away as he fell to the ground, leaving her there to process it all and to catch her breath. Her tail flicked contently as she eventually crawled onto the ground and laid next to him. Without a word though, she ported them back home and straight into the bath being careful to make sure they were seating as to not drown him.

She washed him carefully, making sure all the dirt was cleaned off and most importantly his cock is very clean. Shortly afterwards, she guided him out of the tub and dried him off before leading him to the bed. Smiling at the other two pets who remained sleeping in each others arms.

"I had a wonderful time tonight Master.. but you need rest. I will not leave your side this time Master."

She waited until he climbed into bed and she followed in after him to curl up next to him, her tail lazily draping over all three of them protectively.
 
Magnes opened his eyes some time later, he felt exhusted, drained of his power. He turned and smiled though as he saw Sazzalia, her infinite beauty... he was so lucky to have her. He just gazed at her sleeping form, feeling the love from her. She ported them back to their room. He than looked and saw both Kylila and Aizlynn sleeping with them. A happy family. Mag than held back a pain, as he just felt so drained from the past few days. He left the arms of his demon lover and the other two as he slowly limped to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like hell. The amount of power he used was taking a toll on himself.

"Shit... the price of power is a bitch..."

He spit blood up into the sink as he drank some water from the faucet. He did not want Sazzalia seeing him like this.

"How do I regain the power? Come on you fucking brain, give me some insights..."

He closed his eyes and thought, he knew Sazzalia was spent as well. He knew she would be worried and would give her own power to him, but he did not want that. He concentrated, had his eyes closed, he felt his sword tremble. He made it appear in his hand and he held it close. He shifted the blade to its dagger form and he now understood that it took the slight form of the Thundercats sword, able to go from dagger form to sword length. He smiled as he held it. His power has come along way since Sazzalia has come into his life.

He let the water run as he splashed water onto his face, he just looked at himself, saw how much muscle he has gained since, not that much time has passed, but here he was, strong, dominate. Something he was not before Sazzalia...
 
Aizlynn woke up when he got out of bed and watched him closely as he moved about the room. She was sensitive to aura's and knew right away that something wasn't right with him. Slowly and quietly she crept out of the bed and peeked through the bathroom door as he spoke to himself. Obviously she didn't know what he was or what he is going through. She's never had to over extend her powers before, something she wasn't ever allowed to do.

Her ears lowered when she noticed the bloody spit and took a quick glance towards her Mistress. Luckily she was still sleeping with Kylila curled up in her arms.

"I... I can help you Master... I do not have answers for you.. but, I can heal you..."

She spoke so softly that she wasn't sure if he heard her or not over the running water. Getting on her hands and knees she crawled over towards him and reached for his cock. The shyness burned brightly in her cheeks as she carefully guided him to face her. Slowly she kissed the very tip of the head while looking up to meet his gaze.

"I will always heal you Master... It is what I do..."

With that, she proceeded to shyly suck on his cock until it was fully erect and she expertly took it down her throat. Within a few seconds of impaling him down her throat, her eyes began to glow a crystal blue and one of her tails had a rune marking appear. The deeper she took him down her throat, the more her tail started glowing. When her nose met with his pelvis, he would feel the healing energy fill him. Her eyes pleaded with him to use her throat for his pleasure, all the while his energy was returning.
 
Everything that went through Mag with Sazzalia that last encounter was the most power he has ever brought out of himself. He had to wonder, what was he really? He had no idea of who his parents were, what they did for him, nothing, they died before he could really remember anything of them. But here he was, with three amazingly beautiful girls, that adore, love and even worship him.

He moaned out as he felt Aizlynn take his cock into her mouth, her tongue immediatly licking over his cock head, dragging her rough tongue over his cock. Mag placed both his hands on the sides of her head and he looked into her eyes, he saw her tail glowing and he smiled as he moaned.

"Ohhh fuck Aizlynn... you are sooo good... so sexy...mmmm yess heal your daddy..."

He than felt her plea, he nodded at her as she never closed her eyes, she knew that he loved to see her hypnotic eyes. He took her head and he started to fuck her mouth, he knew his cock has grown bigger, due to Sazzalia and her powers, so he did not want to hurt his precious kitty, he thrust his hips, feeling his cock sliding down her throat, she almost made him cum a few times now, her tongue working it magic on his cock, hearing those sexy slurping sounds, he did take care to pay attention to her, he pulled his cock out of her mouth to let her breathe easier and catch her breath, he knew her training was efficient, but that did not mean he did not care.

"Spit on it, show me how naughty you can be..."

He pet her head softly as she looked to him, her healing did him well, he felt his strength returning and his body energies restoring. But he needed more.

"Take my cock back into your mouth, pleasure it, worship it my sweet neko..."

He again stroke the fur of Aizlynn, letting her know how much he cared for and loved her.
 
Aizlynn loved his praises and savored the way he used her mouth. She was used to it being much rougher with her previous Master. However, she couldn't complain at all with how tender her new Master ... her Daddy... is. In fact it actually made her heal him with more passion than she has ever shown to anyone else.

One of the benefits of her healing powers is that it brought out youth as well. One of the main reasons her previous Master wanted to keep her hidden from the world. She was like the fountain of youth and it kept him at the perfect age, never growing old. And now that youth belonged to Mags and she fed him that power with the purest of passion.

It also aroused her as she squirmed a little on her knees and when he requested that she show him how naughty she can be. One hand slid down between her legs while the other reached up to grip his cock while spitting and drooling all over it. The entire time she held his gaze while fingers were getting soaked with her juices.

Just before she took him back into her mouth, Aizlynn took those coated fingers out from between her legs and smeared her juices along his length. She groaned deeply as she licked the head of his cock and tasted herself on him. Seconds afterwards, she took him deep into her throat again, using her tongue to lick up her juices in the process.
 
Aizlynn was really something else. Her training from her former master really paid off, but this was amazing. When he asked her to show him naughty, she really did. He moaned out as he fought to keep his eyes on her, her juices even had power to it, he felt his strength return to full and he quickly stood and lifted her up to her feet. He just looked into her eyes and she knew that he was planning something and that she could trust him. He than lifted her up and spun her around as her face was at his cock and her pussy was in his face, he had her in a standing 69 position, Aizlynn was small and light, so this was easy for the strong Magnus. Instantly Mag dove into her pussy with his lips, kissing over her wet lips with much eagerness and desire. He felt Aizlynn clamp her feet together to take some strain off him, but she quickly felt his cock thrust forward, he knew she got the hint...

Mag devoured her pussy, his tongue worming inside of her as he thrust his hips back and forth in and out of her mouth. He spoke to her mind than, thanking Sazzalia for teaching him this.

"Aizlynn, stroke me while sucking me off my pet, my sexy lil slutty neko... mmm your pussy is so delicious..."

He had his tongue working in her pussy, his hand snaked around and started to play with her backdoor some as he ate her pussy out. He loved pleasuring her, he loved hearing the sounds coming from her.
 
She mewled a little in shock as he picked her up and flipped her upside down all the sudden. That was the last thing she had expected him to do, if nothing she knew how close he was to an orgasm and she was preparing to swallow that orgasm. Instead she found herself upside down in his arm and his hot breath washing over her pussy.

Her legs instantly wrapped around him anyway they could for support as she tried to not squeal to loudly. Waking up her Mistress and sister isn't something she wanted to do right now, though he was making it impossible to not be loud. It was about that same time when he urged to keep sucking on his cock. It thrust towards her mouth and the head easily making its entry as she gasped.

This is a position she has never encountered before and wasn't quite sure of what to do with her. Both her hands held onto his thighs tightly as she was afraid of falling, though she easily took him back into her mouth. This position made it so easy for her to deep throat him as he easily slid into her throat without a struggle.

She obey him with some slight hesitation since she was afraid to let his legs go. Yet, she managed to remove both her hands and used them both to stroke him while she sucked. One hand eventually went down to his sac to massage it gently, doing what she could to give him pleasure.

Eventually though, she had to stop using her hands as they went back to gripping his legs. She didn't want to hurt him as his fingers slid into her ass, causing her to choke on her squeals. That triggered her orgasm and it was a rather intense orgasm at that. She had to shove his cock all way down her throat to where her nose and eyes touched his swinging sac.

It was the only way for her to keep from screaming and the lack of air prolonged that orgasm. He would find that her cum is very addictive as it flowed into his mouth, giving him an aphrodisiac effect that.
 
Mag moaned into her pussy, he licked her pussy with much determination, her juices fueled him, wanting to pleasure her more and more. What could was Aizlynn not capable of? He sensed that it was probably not very comfortable for her to be upside down for this long. He had to force himself to pull away from her delicious pussy. He let her down and he smiled at her as he saw the spit trail from his cock to her hang there.

"My, my Aizlynn... you made a mess out of Daddy's cock and to think I have not even cum yet."

He looked past her to where his other lovers where and smiled as he took Aizlynn's hand and he thought of somewhere in his mind and he raised two fingers up to his forehead and had a determined look on his face. They vanished and appeared in a large arcade, lights, screens, sounds emanated from everywhere. Mag stood there holding her hand as he tucked his cock away for the moment and put his shirt on. He knew no one knew they were there, for they were in the back of the arcade.

"Dress yourself my pet. We are going to have some fun. Would you like that?"

He smiled at her.

"I did it... instant transmission like Goku...!"

He cheered for himself and did a slight hop in the air with a fist raised. His power was increasing, and he seemed to take powers from Anime. He looked to Aizlynn.

"Have you ever been to an arcade before? They have games here to play, we can win prizes, they have so many fun things to do here. Mini golf, go karts, batting cages, food, its all fun. Do you want to have fun with me?"

He smiled at her, he licked his lips, still tasting her, his cock was still hard, but he knew he had not taken time to spend with her and he wanted to spend time with her in the open. Let her see and explore. He smiled as he saw Aizlynn staring and oogling it all. He took her into his arms and held her close, they were in Japan, so she did not look out of place, it looked as if she was cosplaying, which he explained to her. She felt his hard cock, but he wanted her to explore and do what she wanted to.

"Have fun, take me to what you want to try."

He than thought he did not have money here...

"Shit..."

Aizlynn had direct access to his thoughts.
 
Aizlynn isn't like her demon Mistress that can summon up things out of nothing. In fact she can't even port the way they can, or at least not that she knew of anyway. The only powers she knows are the ones that her previous Master allowed her to use, which were very minimal. However, there are a few tricks up her sleeves as she shivered for a moment and held onto him for support. Her legs were still very shaky after that orgasm and the scent of that orgasm still strong. Anyone near her would tell she just had a good time by the flush in her cheeks and wetness glistening off her legs.

Looking around the arcade though, all that concern didn't seem to matter as her eyes grew wide and ears twitching from all the sights and sounds. It was a lot of effort to not go bolting out into the main floor yet it was seeing all the people around that stopped her the most. Then to feel him suddenly get worried about something. She had no concept of what money is, had no way of knowing what it is or what to do with it and yet he is fretting over it.

“I guess first thing first... I need clothes...”

Aizlynn grinned when looking around and noticed a black leather jacket hanging off a chair with no one around. If they leave such a thing behind, it isn't important to them right? Aizlynn carefully went out to grab the jacket and put it on quickly. It was huge on her and came down to her knees as she zipped it up closed and she was practically swimming in the coat. She checked the pockets to find they were empty except for a few dollars and coins. But no wallet or anything to give an indication of who the coat belonged to.

Shortly after putting it on, it started to shift and shrink to fit her form better. The general style of the coat remained mainly because she liked it, however it is now a tight fitting dress and the zipper lowered some to show off her cleavage. The bottom of the leather dress came up to mid thigh and would rise up more when she bends over. Clearly showing off that she had nothing underneath, no hint at all of a bra or panties.

“Follow me Daddy....”

She had been studying the people around them, watching them come and go, noticing they used some kind of token or what she assumed is the money he stressed over. They were getting these coins from some kind of device on a wall and that is where she went. There were cups available to put the coins into and she watched carefully as the people put in the bills and out comes the tokens. She looked at the couple of bills she found in her pocket, one had a five on it where the others had ones.

When it was their turn to use this strange device, she copied what others were doing and put the five in first. To her surprise a handful of coins came tumbling out of the machine. Then she stuck in the last 4 dollars and again, the coins came flying out. Only she touched the machine before the coins should have ended and she filled the cup completely with coins.

“Is this what you need Daddy? Will this be enough?”

She held the cup of coins up to him and smiled so innocently. Of course she had no idea that she is stealing.... Or is it stealing? In her eyes, it could just be a form of borrowing, for all she knew the coins would just go right back into that machine later.
 
She was amazing, he could only smile as he took Aizlynn into his arms when she had a whole cup of coins.

"Yes, that is more than good lover."

He stroked her head as he kissed her lips. People walked by them and blushed as Mags hands were all over her ass.

"I approve of this dress Aizlynn, it is very seductive. I like it."

He grinned as he took her hand and started to show her around, explaining the games to her.

"Hold onto the coins lover, play what you want, I want to watch you."

He could only keep his eyes on her, people were looking at Aizlynn, not in a weird way, but in a "she looks so cool" way. Some girls admired her, thinking she was dressed in a very good cosplay. This was all normal here in Japan. People everyday dressed up in cosplay. He watched as Aizlynn was so excited to be here, saw how her ears were perked up, and how her eyes were wide, trying to take it all in.

"Aizlynn, take daddy to where you want to go, try anything you want. Please, have fun."

She smiled at him, but she did not want to leave him alone, especially since she saw how he was this morning. She took his hand and started to walk around, checking out the video games, getting frightened at the loud noises, than she led him to a haunted mansion type maze.

"Daddy, can we go in there? I want to see"

Mag just nodded as he stroked her head, feeling her soft fur. He paid the attendant and they walked in together. The whole time he kept Aizlynn in front of him, she felt him press himself against her, she felt his cock against her, they walked down the dark hallway, a few pop up posters of ghosts popped up, Aizlynn jumped back and hissed, her fur stood up and Mag just held her.

"Its okay, these are just fake things, nothing here will harm you, relax."

She felt here breasts fondled by him as he kissed over her ears.
 
The haunted house frightened her at every turn and she would growl or hiss at anything that jumped out in front of her. Despite his words, they still spooked her and she did try to not react so poorly to whatever 'attacked' her. Each time she backed up against him, she would feel his strong arms comforting her and his hard cock pressing against her.

She did feel bad that he remained hard and a few times she wanted to take him off to a dark corner and finish the job she started. Yet, those dark corners always had something or someone pop out at them. So it ruined any chance she had to sneak off with him. Although, she did keep one hand behind her back and stroked him when she could. Or press her ass back towards him teasingly.

“This is fun.... I want to do more stuff like this. Are there other... whatever this is... here? I also want to try that game over there.”

She pointed over to a car racing game where you sit in the seats and have control over the pedals and wheel. However, it is very clear that she has no clue of how to drive, let alone pretend to in a racing game.
 
Back
Top