Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-25-2017, 08:09 PM   #26
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Knowles saw that sweet little smile that bowed Jo’s delicious ripe lips as he complemented her firm young breasts and then just a hint of a maidenly blush. When he had told Jo to take of her P J bottoms she had replied without hesitation.

Quote:
"As you command!"
Randolph could see the excitement in Jo’s now smoldering eyes. He could not help but smile as Jo stepped back from her computer and made sure that he would have a great view of her. Again there was that sparkle in her eyes as Jo took several poses, to show off her firm young breasts. Then that coquettish little smile as she turned her back to him and seductively worked her PJ bottoms down over the sensual swell of her hips. Her gorgeous young body was at that moment when Jo was blossoming as a woman but still with the allure of a girl.

Jo’s PJs fluttered to the floor and stepped out of the pooled material. Joanna turned once again to face the camera to face him yet she teasingly kept both hands covering her little pussy, and approached the keyboard giving him a close up look at those gorgeous young breasts.

Quote:
"Done, oh Randy one ... Tell me how you like my tits and ass?"
“God Babe you got a great set of knockers. I would love to bury my face in them Honey.”

Then smiling he deiced to up the ante.

‘And that ass Hun I can’t make up my mind whether to spank it or fuck it Babe. But right now I want to see that delicious little pussy of yours. Now let’s see you masturbate Honey and I want you to finger fuck yourself till you cum for me Babe!”

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 09-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #27
AndreaSubbie
Literotica Guru

Randy seemed to know all the right things to say to her.

He was truly amazing at winding her up, cranking her arousal to the next level. His idea of her wearing the mask was brilliant, giving her permission to be so totally slutty and wanton, her anonymity preserved.

"So I have a great set of knockers?" she repeated his words quietly, looking down at her chest, then stepping closer to her cam to admire them on her screen.

Knowing she could be seen from mid thigh to chin, Joanna raised her hands to cup her small but pointy boobs, her bared breasts, her naked tits that she was displaying to this deliciously dirty old man, being careful not to obscure her puffy pink hardened nipples.

And in doing so, she knowingly revealed her crotch, her pussy.

Fuck that felt sensual and erotic. Joanna parted her knees and tilted her hips upward a little, so that Randy would get a clear view of her treasure like he wanted. Her soft, light brown bush was not very thick or curly and without any modification formed a strip only about 5 cm wide at the top, tapering naturally either side of her outer lips and slit as it followed her shape to disappear under her body.

Again stepping up to her cam for a close up she could see on her screen that her outer folds were parted a little and that the hood showed at the top of her slit. With so sparse a covering of hair she could even see the glistening of her moisture on the hint of inner surface.

Since Randy couldn't see her tits any longer, she framed her bush and pussy with her hands, then leant forward to type,

'As commanded, oh Randy one, here is my pussy!'

Then saying to herself out loud, "Now for a really good masturbate! I hope he talks dirty to me as I do it," lifting her left foot onto the basin in front of her, and moving her left hand under the raised leg to peel open her sticky folds from underneath, so that she could display her insides to this delightfully disgusting man, "mm to hear a man talking to me, having him watch me as I finger my hot pussy .. oh fuck!"

Using her first and third fingers to spread herself open, she inserted her longer second finger inside, sliding forward and back from her clitoris to her vagina, dipping just inside every few passes.

With her right hand she typed,

'am masturbating on your orders oh randy one!'

Stories

Old 10-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #28
cgraven
Literotica Guru

"So I have a great set of knockers?"

“That you do Joanna I could just bury my have between them and savor your sweet youthful fragrance, and those sweet little pink rosebud nipples young lady!”

He had noticed that the more suggestive the bolder he was the more that Jo responded and the more that she became aroused. He smiled approvingly as Jo hands to cup her small but bared breasts, teasingly displaying so deliciously him, careful not to obscure her puffy pink hardened nipples and at the same time displaying her delicious little pussy to him. What a little tease and yet he could not take his eyes from the screen or Jo’s pussy. Those soft, light brown sparse fleece curls, the tin little strip that naturally tapered to either side of her coral pink outer folds and slit as it followed the sensual curve of her lithe young body to disappear under her. God he could hardly wait to get his hands on her.

When Jo stepped closer to her computer Knowles saw how Jo’s pink outer folds parted and hooded clit peeked from the top of her slit. That sparse downy fleece a sparse not hides the evident of the young girl’s arousal glistening on her soft velvet inner thighs.

Quote:
“As commanded, oh Randy one, here is my pussy!”
“You look good enough to eat Joanna! I would love to drive my tongue up that delicious little pussy of yours Honey, nibble your clit until you came for me and gave me your sweet nectar to sup upon.”

He knew that his words alone would drive the young girl to greater efforts as she masturbated for his pleasure. Those little insights to what Jo really wanted like "Now for a really good masturbate! I hope he talks dirty to me as I do it," made it so much easier to manipulate her into doing what he wanted.

The rest of the evening was spent having Jo play with her pussy and pinch pull and tug at her nipples until she came on camera for him. It was then as she was panting that he gave Jo another dare. This time he typed it out.

Quote:
Joanna tomorrow night I want you to wear your school uniform. I will be inviting some friends to join us as you strip for me and then see what fun we can get into……Randy

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 10-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #29
AndreaSubbie
Literotica Guru

That chat session masturbating naked on cam for her disgusting dirty Randy old man gave Joanna the best orgasm she'd ever had.

With her left foot perched on one basin she'd needed to hold another with her right hand to stop from falling over.

She'd had to bite down on her closed lips to keep from crying out loud as the waves of naughty forbidden pleasure romped through her inexperienced body.

Pulsing again and again her knee almost gave out under her but she managed to stay up, a warm flush of pleasurable fulfilment making her glow like never before. She grinned when she thought how sore her ravaged nipples would be tomorrow.

Before she'd properly got her breath back Randy sent rather than spoke her next instruction.

Quote:
Joanna tomorrow night I want you to wear your school uniform. I will be inviting some friends to join us as you strip for me and then see what fun we can get into……Randy
As soon as she read it Joanna feared she might orgasm again.

Her tummy clenched and she almost wet herself as a new quick spasm ripped between her legs and a warm ooze trickled down her thighs.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuckity fuck! Oh wonderful dirty obscene gorgeous fucking fuckness! Oh yes! Oh YES!" and leaning forward on shaky legs she typed back,

"As you command o Randy one ... ill be here same time tomorrow night"

And turning full circle showing off her uncovered fully nude body she blew a naked kiss to the cam and shut down her laptop, taking several deep breaths.

Slowly removing the mask and wiping herself, and slipping into her pjs, Joanna gathered up her blouse and bra and with bouncing steps sneaked back to her dorm.

Stuffing her things under her bed she was soon asleep, left hand clamped between her thighs tight in to her still swolen pussy, right holding her left tit as she lay on that side.

Stories

Old 10-31-2017, 03:05 PM   #30
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Knowles smiled to himself as Joanna’s eyes popped wide open and he saw that just the mere thought of performing before a group of men had turned the stunning young beauty on and that she had nearly cum from just the prospect of the forbidden act.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuckity fuck! Oh wonderful dirty obscene gorgeous fucking fuckness! Oh yes! Oh YES!"

It seemed that this naughty little sex kitten had no idea that her computer’s mike was on and that she was giving Knowles little insight to what really turned her on.

Quote:
"As you command o Randy one ... ill be here same time tomorrow night"
Joanna did a naughty little pirouette showing off her gorgeous young naked body to her Randyone before she blew a kiss to the cam and shut down her laptop.

Randolph leaned back in his chair as he signed out of the private chat room where his little innocent sex kitten had given him a very enjoyable evening. He knew all too well the tiles of the lavatory where Joanna had text him from, god knows he had scrubbed those tiles enough and he now knew for sure that Joanna was a student at Ladies Academy. The only remaining question in his mind was whether Miss Joanna was a graduate student or an underclassman? Tomorrow would provide the answer, graduate students wore nylons, and undergraduates wore virginal white knee socks.

Randolph clasped his hands behind his head a smile bowing his lips. In his mind’s eyes he could already see Joanna in her little vixen mask, white starched blouse, her school tie, and her school blazer neatly buttoned at the waist. He wondered how daring his kitten was, did she follow the rules and the helm of her skirt hung at her knees or was she one of the daring ones that wore her skirt rolled so the helm hung a good inch and a half above her knees? Knowles sat up in his chair no time for idle day dreaming he needed to invite a select group of men who would pay handsomely to see Joanna’s little performance tomorrow night and even more if they could actually get their hands on her.
Randolph invited four men, all islanders, all with enough money to make him a rich man. He had described Joanna to a “T” but what had sparked the men’s interest even more was when Knowles described Joanna’s complexion as creamy ivory, and flawless like the luster of a pearl in the moonlight.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Joanna my little sex kitten I would like you to meet some friends of mine they want to see all of you. Show them what a sexy little slut you are!