The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to but I'm waiting on someone to play with. Even bought a new toy today. It's really flexible so I want to see if I can swallow all of it!

That certainly does sound like fun. You must describe the toy for us ... or should I say please?
Well, the one I have right now is a 6" long buttplug that is quite thin. I like to slide it inside and just sit down on my toy. Unfortunately I left the double headed dildo that is HUGE and really fills my ass at my girlfriends house.

Well, the one I have right now is a 6" long buttplug that is quite thin. I like to slide it inside and just sit down on my toy. Unfortunately I left the double headed dildo that is HUGE and really fills my ass at my girlfriends house.

I bet that tickles the bottom just nicely now ... on the other hand, that other monster must be quite the challenge. I can only imagine the uses it has between you and your girlfriend! Thanks for sharing!

I bet that tickles the bottom just nicely now ... on the other hand, that other monster must be quite the challenge. I can only imagine the uses it has between you and your girlfriend! Thanks for sharing!
I love to share. It feels so good in my ass. It's nice and easy deep inside. I like to grind my ass into my chair so I can feel it inside.

And yes, I love it when my girlfriend fucks my ass with our double dildo. It makes me cum so hard.

I love to share. It feels so good in my ass. It's nice and easy deep inside. I like to grind my ass into my chair so I can feel it inside.

And yes, I love it when my girlfriend fucks my ass with our double dildo. It makes me cum so hard.

I can just imagine you wiggling that hot bottom on that chair right now. Your probably dripping pre-cum without even touching it.

So cool your girlfriend enjoys giving you such a work out. It must be such a sexy sight seeing you cum like that!

I can just imagine you wiggling that hot bottom on that chair right now. Your probably dripping pre-cum without even touching it.

So cool your girlfriend enjoys giving you such a work out. It must be such a sexy sight seeing you cum like that!
And the best part is I get to lick up all my cum! Either from her tits or her ass or sometimes if I'm luck from her sticky toes.

My ass feels so open right now. My fingers were dripping with precum but I had to lick them clean.

And the best part is I get to lick up all my cum! Either from her tits or her ass or sometimes if I'm luck from her sticky toes.

My ass feels so open right now. My fingers were dripping with precum but I had to lick them clean.

That sounds like a taste treat! Uhmmm! You are a luck and happy man, I am sure!

Uhmmm! That must taste so good. Love licking my precum off my fingers. Uhmmm. I am sure there will be plenty more where that comes from. Your ass must feel so good!

That sounds like a taste treat! Uhmmm! You are a luck and happy man, I am sure!

Uhmmm! That must taste so good. Love licking my precum off my fingers. Uhmmm. I am sure there will be plenty more where that comes from. Your ass must feel so good!
Feels so good but I could sure use a big hard cock in my asshole. I wouldn't mind having someone to fuck my mouth and make me a little cumslut :)

Feels so good but I could sure use a big hard cock in my asshole. I wouldn't mind having someone to fuck my mouth and make me a little cumslut :)

Unless there was two hard cocks for you, I think having one hard cock to suck would be just right with that toy grinding in your ass. Uhmmm. I am sure they would love to pull on your hair to help you take that cock all the way down your throat and tell you how you are such a sweet cock sucker!

Unless there was two hard cocks for you, I think having one hard cock to suck would be just right with that toy grinding in your ass. Uhmmm. I am sure they would love to pull on your hair to help you take that cock all the way down your throat and tell you how you are such a sweet cock sucker!
Would you mind sitting on my cock with your sweet little "pussy" while I have this tiny little toy in my ass. Can I fill your sweet ass with my sticky cum then lick you clean?

Would you mind sitting on my cock with your sweet little "pussy" while I have this tiny little toy in my ass. Can I fill your sweet ass with my sticky cum then lick you clean?

Uhmmmmm. My, my, my, my, my, my, my! From sweet cock sucker to hot "pussy" fucker. Uhmmmm. I certainly could getting into riding that hot and hard cock of yours while you ground your as on that toy. To feel your hot cock explode in me would be heaven. And then you hot tongue cleaning my "pussy" out afterward .... I would be on cloud 9.

Uhmmmmm. My, my, my, my, my, my, my! From sweet cock sucker to hot "pussy" fucker. Uhmmmm. I certainly could getting into riding that hot and hard cock of yours while you ground your as on that toy. To feel your hot cock explode in me would be heaven. And then you hot tongue cleaning my "pussy" out afterward .... I would be on cloud 9.
Oooooo yes! Just let me fill your "cunt" with my hot sticky cum then sit on my face and let me lick you clean while you stroke your "clit" and shoot your cum all over my face. I can feel your tight "pussy" squeezing my cock right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back