Chain Story Idea: Sex Slave Scenero

Chapter 14 has been submitted for posting. :D

As Red alluded to earlier, I plan to begin a series of adventures starring Afsoon and Farisa; spies, assassins and lovers extraordinaire. ;)

I've got the second chapter of the adventures of Mia and Merely mostly written but need to edit it severely. I'm not sure whether to post it here with a reference to Storiesonline or see if it's okay to repost those tales here for continuity. Anyone happen to know?

Anyway, by the time I get to the fourth or fifth story from The Steampunk Universe, Ulvi and Hera will be in London, Mycroft will be keeping an eye on them, Afsoon will drift in and out on the express airships from Azerbaidistan and certain nasty Prussians and Ottomans (and possibly the occasional Russian) will mysteriously disappear or be found dead in suspicious circumstances while Afsoon is obviously somewhere else . . . like Buckingham Palace!

Last edited:
I've got the second chapter of the adventures of Mia and Merely mostly written but need to edit it severely. I'm not sure whether to post it here with a reference to Storiesonline or see if it's okay to repost those tales here for continuity. Anyone happen to know?

Anyway, by the time I get to the fourth or fifth story from The Steampunk Universe, Ulvi and Hera will be in London, Mycroft will be keeping an eye on them, Afsoon will drift in and out on the express airships from Azerbaidistan and certain nasty Prussians and Ottomans (and possibly the occasional Russian) will mysteriously disappear or be found dead in suspicious circumstances while Afsoon is obviously somewhere else . . . like Buckingham Palace!

I don't believe you can mention the Storiesonline in any part of your submission. I don't know why you couldn't bring the stories from there to Lit., as long as they follow Lit.'s submission rules.

I've run the same stories on both sites, granted I've not posted anything on Storiesonline in 5 years (I think) so I don't know what their rules are either any more.

Oh, well. If anyone complains I'll just use you as precedent. After all, once you've done something for five years it's tradition and as we all know, tradition is unstoppable! :D

Chapter 14 of "Kismet' has been posted, authored by yours truly. :D

We're near the end folks, so now's the time to catch up on any chapters you may have missed.

Chapter 14 of "Kismet' has been posted, authored by yours truly. :D

We're near the end folks, so now's the time to catch up on any chapters you may have missed.

Very good. :D

I'll post the link in the proper places and submit mine tonight. :)

Death on a Chalk Stream is picking up votes and, except for a single one-bomb, doing very well. At this rate it should have an red H by the middle of next week. And I've submitted Marrying Merely where the hapless doctor is handed over by both his mistress and his best friend's wife to a high-ranking churchwoman . . . a very lusty high-ranking churchwoman.;)

Death on a Chalk Stream is picking up votes and, except for a single one-bomb, doing very well. At this rate it should have an red H by the middle of next week. And I've submitted Marrying Merely where the hapless doctor is handed over by both his mistress and his best friend's wife to a high-ranking churchwoman . . . a very lusty high-ranking churchwoman.;)

Oh, sounds intriguing. ;)

Here is the final chapter to Kismet: http://www.literotica.com/s/kismet-ch-15

Gentlemen and lovely Ms LL, it's been a pleasure working on this with you. I really wasn't sure where this story was going to go once I came back to it after such a long break, but I can't thank you enough for each one of your contributions, no matter the number of chapters submitted.

I love it when a chain creates new stories for the characters and look forward to the continuing saga of Kismet under your talented hands.

Back