Business Travelers Unite

I've traveled on business quite a few times but have never been lucky in that area. Always hoped I would be. Have always tried setting it up to no avail.

Would love to hear your stories.
 
If you are a business traveler let’s chat. I want to hear your stories! I have a few of my own to share.
Well, I do travel for business a fair bit but I’m afraid my travelogues aren’t the most salacious. Let’s just say I once a day in a bank vault alone with a former model, and ended up with a pasta sauce recipe...
 
Traveler

I have traveled for my job 4 to 5 times a year for many years. Have had a few experiences but mostly in room by myself taking care of business. Did get invited to a gang bang once. Two ladies about 20 guys over 3 hour party.
Love to hear other stories
 
hearing the threesome in the next hotel room to mine while on travel for work, and then having no such entertainment the following evening, is how i found this site. wish it woulda been me, especially after seeing the blonde in the elevator minutes before the action started.

i have no such thrilling tales of my own, but i am here for all of the other stories, though.
 
I'll be traveling to Raleigh next week and hope to have stories to share. So far though, nothing exciting on any business trips.
 
Hi OpenBlouse, great topic. I travel almost weekly for business and I’ve had a few interesting encounters on my trips. Usually it has involved a woman met in a hotel bar. The more conservative the lady, the more overt they get after a few glasses of wine when their husbands are not around.

Looking forward to hearing so,e of your stories.
 
Hi OpenBlouse, great topic. I travel almost weekly for business and I’ve had a few interesting encounters on my trips. Usually it has involved a woman met in a hotel bar. The more conservative the lady, the more overt they get after a few glasses of wine when their husbands are not around.

Looking forward to hearing so,e of your stories.

You must know the good bars because I rarely see any women in the hotel bars unless it is a whole group of them talking together.

With Craiglist gone I find it really hard to meet anybody when on a business trip.
 
Only a couple of random hookups from the bar.

I do fantasize about arranging a meeting with a lady after we have chatted online.

I haven’t a had any hotel neighbors having fun in quite sometime. I used to enjoy listening in to my neighbors. Maybe they have improved the wall insulation.
 
no luck so far

I travel to San Francisco one week every month. Sadly, my hotel must have a secret men's discount because I hardly see any ladies there. Fantasize about business trip hotel hook ups all the time, but hasn't happened (yet).
 
Travel several times a month and hard to find men (even in hotel bar) as my only successful story was a hot night of sharing some beer!
 
Travel several times a month and hard to find men (even in hotel bar) as my only successful story was a hot night of sharing some beer!

If you are female and could not find a guy in the hotel bar then you must be staying at an all female hotel. lol

I travel to Atlanta and seldom see a woman in any of the hotel bars unless, as I said before, they are in a large group.
 
I was on a chat site for the city I was visiting and during the chate got invited.
Had a couple of experiences with people from Craigslist. To bad it is gone.
 
I must be booking at the female only hotel....would love to have more experiences...

You must be booking at female only hotels. Come to think of it, I'd love to know where those hotels are. All I see are men in the bar...
 
Back
Top