Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

Bumped. PM me please.

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

On line now. Love to hear from you.

I'm on line now. Would love to chat.

My wife

I love chatting with other men about them fucking my wife. I'm on line now. PM me please.

To the guy who'd like watching another guy bone his wife

That sentiment is a common one I think, I've had it about my first wife who was a full figured gal. Now in my second marriage to a totally different kind of chick with a different kind of build (petite) and though I have my moments I think I wouldn't mind at all if she had an affair. She's twenty five years younger than me and she deserves a good roll in the hay if she wants one. There are times she wants sex and though I want it more than breathing there are times I cannot for the life of me get it up. If she were to say to me she'd like to have another guy in bed for sex I think I'd tell her yes.

As far as me boning another guys wife if she looked as good or better than my wife I suppose I'd have no trouble getting it up from the sheer excitement of fucking a stranger. Her husband watching me fuck his spouse or significant other in the same room I don't think I could perform but wouldn't have an objection to letting him watch from a cam. Anyway my two cents on the subject.

Bumping this thread.

My wife is currently on vacation again visiting relatives. I've been fantasizing she's spending her nights getting royally fucked by every night by another man.

That sentiment is a common one I think, I've had it about my first wife who was a full figured gal. Now in my second marriage to a totally different kind of chick with a different kind of build (petite) and though I have my moments I think I wouldn't mind at all if she had an affair. She's twenty five years younger than me and she deserves a good roll in the hay if she wants one. There are times she wants sex and though I want it more than breathing there are times I cannot for the life of me get it up. If she were to say to me she'd like to have another guy in bed for sex I think I'd tell her yes.

As far as me boning another guys wife if she looked as good or better than my wife I suppose I'd have no trouble getting it up from the sheer excitement of fucking a stranger. Her husband watching me fuck his spouse or significant other in the same room I don't think I could perform but wouldn't have an objection to letting him watch from a cam. Anyway my two cents on the subject.

As a husband who fantasizes about, and wants, another man to fuck his wife this second point is always in the back of my head. I want to watch as my wife gets laid but I understand there may be situations where I cannot. Most notably the guy getting inhibited with the idea of the husband watching. I guess if the three of us want him to screw her bad enough I'd be willing to give them the privacy of our bedroom. But that to sounds quite erotic in it's own way.

On line now. PM me if you'd like to chat about my sexy wife.

I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Love to talk to others about him screwing my wife. PM me.

hi , we are 34 m 33 f and looking for some fun too . we are from india , .where u frm

hi where are u guys from . we will be interested in some cam fun and may be more .

I suppose it's not something you generally discuss before getting married and in reality 20 years ago I would have been horrified if he had suggested it. Now after 20 years of marriage it's entirely different and I wish he would show slime interest in my desires and needs sexually

If he did would you still be up for him sharing you?

On line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Bumped. I love to chat with other men about then screwing my wife. PM me please.

I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Back