The 103rd Week of Unflushable Barn Waste!

Trump’s Hannity interview reveals a president out of touch with reality

A Sean Hannity interview with President Donald Trump is always a curious spectacle: The interviewer has disavowed journalistic ethics, and the subject has no compunction about lying, so the entire affair has the atmospherics of a news program but the substance of a partially improvised drama. And what was so striking about the Thursday night Trump–Hannity interview at the US-Mexico border near McAllen, Texas, is how perfunctory the script and the performance is.

Even when faced with some of the most egregious softball questions of all time, Trump is barely coherent — unable to describe in any detail what exactly it is that he wants, unable to cite any specific legal authority for a potential emergency declaration option, and unable to describe what such an operation would actually let him achieve

Mitch McConnell: Shutdown Hero

It's Day 21 of the Trump Shutdown, and as 800,000 government employees start getting pay stubs showing a big fat zero on them, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has done a brilliant job of doing nothing to reopen the government. Let's all honor his brave stand for a largely metaphorical (but very expensive) WALL by being sure to call this the Trump/McConnell shutdown, because hey, the bastard deserves credit.
 
Nancy Pelosi Gonna Break Her Heel Off In Steven Mnuchin's Botoxed Ass

Lumpy's Sec Treas, worded to The House and Nancy isn't buying his bullshit!:):)

DO NOT come into Nancy's House with that trifling shit, munchkin. Madame Speaker did not come here to play, so don't bring your sorry-ass excuse for a book report into Congress and expect to get credit for it.

Yesterday, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin whatevered his way through a classified congressional briefing on his decision to un-sanction Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska's aluminum and energy companies. Big mistake!
 
‘Turmoil’ and terminal closures coming to airports as TSA workers resign because of shutdown

On Friday over 800,000 federal workers experienced their first day without pay as a result of the government shutdown. This is the longest government shutdown in history and has gone on for three weeks.

Federal workers and agencies are feeling the negative impact of the shutdown. The New York Times reported that airports are experiencing “turmoil” as workers call in sick and even resign.

Another week of this and Felonious will get a call from Wall St, "You're costing us MONEY!":D
 
‘Trump has met his match’: Why Nancy Pelosi is unlike any woman Trump has ever met

President Donald Trump “has met his match” when governing with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Nancy Pelosi. She has refused to back down from Trump’s demand for a border wall in exchange for reopening the government.

“This president doesn’t respect women. He hasn’t encountered one with this level of power ever before in his life. I think he is really confused about it. This may be the moment that he can’t bluff his way out. I think it’s really messing with his mind,” D’antonio said.

Lumpy Dumpling, "I want Wall!"

Nancy, the Impaler,"Fuck off Loser!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, gasp, Ha Ha! :D
 
‘He’s told one too many lies’: Triple Pulitzer-winner explains how Trump took us ‘through the looking glass

On Friday, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman, a three-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize, sat down for a lengthy interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer to discuss Trump’s position on the border wall shutdown.

There is no way out of the situation as long as Trump remains president, Friedman said.

“We have a disturbed man as president, Wolf,” Friedman said. “That is very clear.”

It took two fucking years for him to form this opinion? He's really SMRT!:)
 
The Top 10 NATIONAL EMERGIES The Next Democratic Prez Will Definitely Declare If Trump Does It For WALL

There are some Republican politicians who wholeheartedly endorse Donald Trump's idea to go full authoritarian and grab enhanced presidential powers by the pussy by declaring a NATIONAL EMERGY in order to build his dumb fucking wall. Lindsey Graham, for instance, who gets a little less American every day his BFF and life chaperone John McCain remains dead.

Little Marco Rubio is totally freaked that if Trump declares a NATIONAL EMERGY now, then President Kamala Harris will declare a NATIONAL EMERGY to address the climate change crisis, which, unlike Trump's imaginary border "crisis," actually exists. Meanwhile over there in the House of Representatives, punchy-faced GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz is launching dumps in his Underoos over the possibility of the next Democratic president doing a NATIONAL EMERGY and requiring all elementary school bathrooms to have places for transgender kids to pee in peace, which would be unfair, because YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS are in there right now, also peeing! Can you imagine if that happened? Tucker Carlson would have to self-deport himself into outer space to get away from the transgender bathrooms, because Tucker Carlson has potty issues.

But we here at Wonkette are honest warbloggers, so we want to fess up and say that Little Marco and Little Dumpload are correct. If Trump pulls this shit, the next Democratic president and every Democratic president thereafter are going to do NATIONAL EMERGIES for literally everything, not only to make the world a better place, but also (mostly) just to make white conservatives cry.

Here are the top ten things we already have planned:
:)
 
As we close the 103rd Week Sad Sack of Shit that is Lumpy Dumpling's Hell on Earth, we see this!

Former FBI counterintelligence chief destroys ‘wholly unrealistic’ rightwing conspiracies about ‘rogue’ Russia investigation
and
Bombshell Trump-Russia report shows ‘we’re faced with the worst case scenario’: Former FBI exec

Destroying RWNJ's conspiracies? No not that, it is the fact that the FBI Counterintel boys are investigating Trump/Russia. Yes, the FBI's Spy Chasers, not Muller & Co.

Muller has a few investigators, the FBI Counterintel has ?? Hundreds of investigators all over the world. Even in Russia and the Ukraine even. :eek:

They probably have connections into NSA's "World Dominion" which has every electronic signal from everywhere and can tap sat phones and Cellphones and Ham Radio even. Basicly every skeevy scheme Lumpy has ever discussed with anybody, is filed somewhere in multiple copies!:)

Go Gmen Go!:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
As usual Wonkette has the explainer that lame Stream Meddia forgets to add.

FBI Been Wonderin' If Trump Is Literal Russian Intelligence Asset For LONG ASS TIME

BREAKING FRIDAY NIGHT NEWS DUMP FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES, and you know why? Because the Times has no goddamn respect for weekends, just kidding #DemocracyDiesInDarkness, just kidding that's not the Times's motto.

The scoop is a big shock (nope), and it is that the FBI started investigating whether Donald Trump is a literal actual Russian intelligence asset way back in 2017, just after Trump fired former FBI director James Comey, which is approximately MANY MONTHS after Wonkette started its own investigation into the same subject:

It's part of our daily life now, but it's worth saying all caps and underlined that PLEASE LET US NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION INTO WHETHER RUSSIA LITERALLY STOLE THE ELECTION FOR DONALD TRUMP, AND WHETHER HE AND/OR PEOPLE ON HIS CAMPAIGN WERE IN ON IT.

Want more all caps and underlining?

THIS REPORTING IS CONFIRMATION THAT THE FBI HAS BEEN LITERALLY INVESTIGATING WHETHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, HIMSELF, IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY. THAT IS NOT NORMAL!

However it's playoff weekend so watch the Games and enjoy the time we have left before the world ends. :)
 
Last edited:
So now we start the 104th Week of the Trumpski PeeResidential Program with the deflections of The Wall, Missing McConnell and who knows how much smoke will be blown on the Sunday morning propaganda shows?

However it's play off week end so, enjoy yourselves and fell secure that no matter who wins this weekend, next week should be a doozy.:)
 
Back
Top