Should the Networks Carry Tiny's Immigration Propaganda Speech on Tuesday?

Should the Networks Carry Tiny's Immigration Propaganda Speech on Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does he have more or less money than you in the bank? If you needed $50k by 10am this morning, would you have it? He's successful by any reasonable, objective measure.

Hillary should be rotting in a prison cell. SHE is the reason I voted for Trump. (He wasn't my first pick)

Hopefully the next six years will see enough cleansing in our government that we have a chance for the future.

If he were so successful in one job, why did he leave it to go for a job he may not have won (& many have not-won in the past)?! Also, why doe they have him on tape saying so many incorrect (factually &/or legally) things?! Why have so many of his ex-friends/team members turned against him?!

Hillary has done nothing wrong outside of maybe the E-mails (which Ivanka has also done) & not leaving Bill.

Also, I have no clue why you're referring to "six years" when Donald will be "cleansed" out of the White House LONG before then!

If he were so successful in one job, why did he leave it to go for a job he may not have won (& many have not-won in the past)?! Also, why doe they have him on tape saying so many incorrect (factually &/or legally) things?! Why have so many of his ex-friends/team members turned against him?!

Hillary has done nothing wrong outside of maybe the E-mails (which Ivanka has also done) & not leaving Bill.

Also, I have no clue why you're referring to "six years" when Donald will be "cleansed" out of the White House LONG before then!

Hyperbole is his style. Nobody except the lunatic left fringe thinks he is speaking the literal truth when he says Mexico will pay for the wall. Grown-up's just know this...

Hillary... Wow...

Chances are Trump will be reelected. Hopefully anyway. And if not, we've been taking notes the past three years. With luck we can squeeze in one, maybe TWO supreme Court justices and have a 4 year long block party screwing with Fauxchantas.

Back