Kira & the Saytr

Iscaa

Literotica Guru
Kira & the Satyrs

Kira and the Satyr

Back in the times of Greek mythology there lived all kinds of mythical creatures.
Our story tells about such strange creatures such as Dryads, Satyrs and Centaurs
to name a few.

Kira was a nature spirit known as a Dryad, or tree nymph. She like others of her kind
were bound up in their own tree, living in it and seldom traveling far from it. They were
lovely joyful spirits, caring for all of nature and its creatures. Kira and her sisters
were constantly running away from satyrs, of whom were obsessed with their beauty
and charms.

These creatures were lovely indeed, with their long flowing hair, willowy bodies and nicely
shaped bosoms. Their robes were of green transparent gossamer material that draped
over their bodies, and of course, didn't hide much of their charms. Who could blame the
satyrs for lusting after them ? To top off their ensemble a wreath of leaves was worn
on their brows and some around their loins, just enough to cover their goodies.

The other main creatures in our story are the satyrs. Robust half-man, half-beast, nature
spirits who lived in the woods and mountains. Some sported small horns growing out of
their foreheads while others had large pointed ears and tails. They were roguish folk, lovers
of wine and women, especially the nymphs and dryads. They would drink wine and dance
all night. They were instinctively ready for every physical pleasure, and were known for their
huge phalli. The only clothes they wore were animal-skin loincloths that hardly covered
their members, especially when excited. They were experts at seducing women using
all kinds of flattery. The original party animals!

Both types of creatures lived in the forest and at the time of our story there came about a
section of the forest that became vacant. The old satyr just sort of wandered off one day
and never returned. When Kronos a new satyr in that neck of the woods, heard of the
vacancy he decided it would suit him just fine since he needed a new place, and of course
some new pussies! So off he went to find his new home.

The two main characters are just the beginning, other mythical creatures are very welcome to
join in.

Last edited:
Althea laughed as she dived into the pond, swimming through the still waters. Her green eyes sparkles as her long wavy brown hair trailed behind her. Her small body was lean and pale, a bright smile on her delicate face. She was one of the younger dryads, about eighteen years old.

She climbed out of the water, squeezing her hair as she looked around for her clothes. She had put it by a tree nearby, but she couldn't find her dress anywhere. She groaned annoyed, rolling her eyes, unaware that someone was watching her. "Very funny guys. Where are my clothes?"

Suddenly she heard hoof beats behind her and she was swept into the air by strong arms. She landed on the centaurs back as he ran away, laughing at how easy it was to grab her. Her arms wrapped around his chest, afraid she would fall off because of the speed. Althea was in shock, unable to scream for help.

They were heading towards the part of the forest where a satyr had recently moved. Centaurs and satyrs were very similar in personalities, both party animals and wild. She shut her eyes, holding on tight as they ran away from the stream.

Kira is picking some of her favorite mushrooms when she hears the sound of galloping nearby.
She looks up just in time to see a centaur with a young dryad on his back. She knew instantly
that the naked girl hanging on for dear life is Althea. Kira immediately thinks; "Oh no, this is
bad, very bad. I have to help her, but how? Dropping the basket of mushrooms, she looks
around and sees a stick, picks it up and starts running after the awful beast. Kira mumbles
under her breath, "hang on Althea, I am coming. Oh gods he is taking her to the old satyr's
lair, I can't let that old goat get his hands on her" She keeps on running, the branches
scratching her bare arms.

Finally as she is getting near the old cave , she slows down, trying to catch her breath and
at the same time hoping to see if there is a chance to get near enough to free Althea.

There is the centaur laughing and bucking with the poor dryad trying to keep her balance.
This goes on for what seems like hours to Kira, but in truth is only a few minutes.

While watching all this Kira clenches her jaws and tightens the grip on the stick she is
still holding in her hand. She starts forward intending to give that beast a wallop on the
head. That would surely give Althea and her, the chance to run away.

But then she stops. Out of the cave one of the biggest satyrs that Kira has ever seen is
making his appearance. When he sees the young dryad he starts to grin. Kira is beyond
herself now, "Oh gods, I can't do anything against those two huge beasts! What am I going
to do?"

Attachments

• beautiful nymph.jpg
    beautiful nymph.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Althea held on terrified as he rode into the cave. She screamed as he bucked laughing, crying into his shoulder in fright. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she struggled to hold on. "Please let me go!" She was growing dizzy, and just as her grip loosened, he grabbed her off of his back and set her on the ground.

She crawled backwards into a corner, trembling and crying, not sure what he wanted. Her hands made feeble attempts to cover her body as he trotted towards her, laughing to himself. She was tiny compared to him, and he had her trapped. He picked her up, one arm around her slender waist as his hand caressed her and squeezed her body.

"Please don't! Let me go!" She struggled, punching and kicking at him, her fists bouncing off harmlessly. She was frightened and had never lain with a man before. Being the youngest dryad, she was also the least experienced, untouched by the ways of the world.

Kira stood behind the bush, trembling. She could hear Althea crying for mercy inside the cave.
She hung onto the stick, tears running down her cheeks. Then all of a sudden she realized that
she had lost track of the satyr. She could dimly see the centaur inside the cave, but where was
that hulking big satyr? She now straightened up throwing her long dark braid of hair back over
her slender shoulder.

All of a sudden she had the feeling that something was just behind her. As she turned to
look, a huge hand grabbed her braid and said laughingly; " Gotcha!" Kira struggles with all
her might, he then picks her up, tosses her over his broad shoulder and takes her back to the
cave. He chuckles;" This is my lucky day!" And slaps her bottom a couple of times for good measure.

Kira screams and pounds on his back to no avail.

Attachments

• Satyr-Kronos.gif
    Satyr-Kronos.gif
    75.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Sobs left Althea's mouth as he carried her to a stone slab and set her down before positioning himself at her entrance. Seeing what he was doing, she screamed, squirming as she tried to escape his grip. The centaurs hand caressed her hair, trying to soothe her as he pushed inside.

Being part horse, he was huge, and the pain was intense. Nothing, not even her fingers, had been inside of her. Feeling the barrier, the centaur grinned and grabbed her shoulders, thrusting and tearing through it. She shrieked in pain, blood now falling onto the slab.

He began with long smooth thrusts as he tried to get her used to the feeling. She sobbed, trying to push him off until she became weak. Althea became limp, whimpering as he used her small body. Groaning, the centaur increased his speed, going as hard and as fast as he could.

Althea's throat was soar from screaming, and when she came, she could barely move, her mind fuzzy and her body weak. He came soon after, clearly pleased with himself. He picked her up gently and carried her to a pile of furs, wrapping them around her before he turned to the satyr, who now had Kira in his grip.

"Kronos, I guess we got lucky. She must have followed me hear. That girl a friend of yours?" he said pointing to Althea, who had her eyes shut and was crying, blood and cum leaking from her body. "She's really tight. I'll have to take her again soon, he laughed, reaching out and squeezing her breast.

As soon as Kira saw this she went wild. The centaur came over laughing, " What have we
here? A little spitfire."

He starts to fondle her while Kronos holds her from behind. Even though they could easily take Kira, they were not prepared for the way she fought them. They kept on passing her back and forth between them, having their fun. While one held her arms the other tore her dress off, then he proceeded to play with her nipples and pussy. Kira, struggled as best she could, with her arms and legs, all the while screaming for help.

This went on and on, the idea was for the dryad to get too tried to fight any longer. But as
luck would have it, one of her kicks hit the mark. With a loud groan, the satyr fell to his knees clutching at his groin.

As she panted she thought; " Good that should put him out of commission for awhile." Then
she tried to gather her remaining strength to fight the centaur. She thought, there is no way
I can beat him, he is just too strong for me. I have to beat him with a mind game. I have to find
his weakness and use it against him.

All of a sudden Kira moaned like she was excited by the handling she had just been receiving.
The creature stopped his pawing of her boob, but still held onto her with his other hand. She
was small like her friend on the furs and it wasn't hard to hold her while fondling her at the same
time. Kira moaned again, and leaned her back against his massive chest. He looked down at her
upturned face and said; " Hey your really liking this now aren't you?"

In answer, Kira moaned again and licked her lips. She whispered; " Oh yes, I wish I wasn't,
but I can't deny it, I feel so hot for you now. I want, no I need to do things to you, that you have
never had done, things you will never forget for the rest of your life."

( Kira was now furiously thinking how to get more time, so she and Althea could get away from
here, or someone came along to save them.)

Last edited:
Alexius watched quietly from the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. He, being a satyr, knew the only way to take the beast down was to surprise him, strike quickly and make a hasty escape with Kira and Althea. As he watched Kira seduce the centaur he noticed the centaur begin to relax and focus on his prey. As the centaur bent to kiss Kira, Alexius sprung from his hiding place driving low and hard into the centaur knocking him headfirst into the stone wall. Stunned, the centaur lifted his head off the ground and snorted angrily at Alexius as he moved Kira and Althea behind him, protecting them. The centaurs eyes glowed red with anger, then he collapsed to the ground.

"We must go now!" Alexius said, leading the two out of the cave at a brisk pace, helping them as he could. Once far enough away, he offered what little clothing he had to Kira and Althea to cover up with. The two dryads gladly accepted the clothing, but neither could avoid glancing at what had become uncovered now that Alexius was bare.

Althea looked up as she heard someone scream. Kira! A soft cry left her mouth seeing her friend being pushed around by the two of them. "Please, leave her alone," she said weakly, barely able to move from the furs. She wanted to help Kira, but her body hurt too much.

Seeing the satyr fall to the ground gave her a small sense of hope. But she was still trapped in the hands of the centaur. Her eyes shut, not wanting to see her friend be ravished by the centaur.

She felt confused hearing her friend moan. She couldn't like this! Tears streamed down her cheeks as she pulled the furs closer to her body.

" Hey your really liking this now aren't you?"

She watched in disbelief as Kira moaned, like she enjoyed what was happening to her. Suddenly a satyr rushed into the cave and knocked the centaur out. She held onto him as he pulled her behind him, rushing back into the woods. She gratefully accepted the clothing, blushing at the sight of him naked.

Suddenly she fell to the ground. She was still in a lot of pain, and her inner thighs were smeared with blood. She struggled to stand, gripping their rescuer for support, her knees shaking

Kira quickly put her arms around her and , said; " Oh Althea your going to be OK do you
hear me?" She held her like this for a few minutes, while she tried to calm herself down.
She then looked up at the satyr that had saved them.

"How can I ever thank you? If you hadn't come along when you did, I fear that we both
would have been at the mercy of that despicable pair for who knows how long?"
Hearing Althea sob softly, She again looked at Althea, but couldn't help seeing how well
endowed this satyr was. She blushed and thought, " Oh My! Then mentally shook her head,
thinking, I have to keep my mind on poor Althea and how I am are going to get her back
home to her tree."

She said; " My name is Kira and this is Althea, do you think you could help me get her
home to her tree? I don't think I could manage it by myself. And its going to be dark soon,
and there are some creatures we don't want to come across, it could be worse then what
we just went through. ( she kept trying not to look at his fascinating groin area.)

Althea hugged her friend, crying into her shoulder. Her body shook with sobs, frightened and hurt. "Oh Althea your going to be OK do you hear me?"

She just wanted to go home into her tree and hide. She had never imagined her first time being raped by a centaur on a stone slab. She could barely stand and had to hold onto her friend for support, physical and mental.

"How can I ever thank you? If you hadn't come along when you did, I fear that we both would have been at the mercy of that despicable pair for who knows how long?"

Althea would have thanked him, but she couldn't find the words to speak. Everything had happened so fast, and the centaur had showed her little mercy, laughing as he took her virginity from her.

"My name is Kira and this is Althea, do you think you could help me get her
home to her tree? I don't think I could manage it by myself. And its going to be dark soon, and there are some creatures we don't want to come across, it could be worse then what we just went through."

It was difficult for Althea to imagine anything worse than what had happened. Her body was bleeding and her heart felt like it had been ripped into two. She wept quietly, keeping her eyes shut.

They put Althea between them so they could help her walk. Kira thought talking to the young
dryad would be good to keep her steady. Even though Kira was only a few years older then
Althea, she knew all about love making and what she just endured was not love making. She
had to make Althea understand that.

So as they all slowly walked together Kira started to talk. She said; " Althea, I am wondering
if you have had the talk about love. Here is what I know.

We dryads have always been sought after by the males of the forest, especially by the satyrs
and centaurs. You see we have the ability to accommodate all sizes of the males phalli. And
afterwards our pussies go back to being the same size as a virgin. So its like we are eternally
virgins all our lives. And of course that makes us most desirable to any male in the vicinity."

As Kira was talking to the tearful Althea, she noticed that Alexius on the other side was
having a reaction to her words. She couldn't help but notice that as he walked his phallus
was slowly growing, and was a huge size even for his kind. Just seeing it made her start
to grow warm and aching between her legs. He could probably smell her heat by now.
She tried to cover herself, and continued to talk to Althea.

" Now Althea I know your pretty traumatized right now, but tomorrow I promise this will
just be like a distant nightmare and your hurts will have disappeared entirely.
What you need right now is to get tucked into your nice soft bed of leaves and sleep all
this away. We aren't far from your tree now. I hope you feel better knowing all of this."

When they approached Althea's tree, Kira asked; " Do you need some help settling in?"

Meanwhile outside, both Kira and Alexius were feeling the heat for one another. She looked
up at the handsome satyr and said; " I hope you have the time to walk me to my tree, its
not too far from here."

Last edited:
As they walk quietly towards Kira's home, Alexius becomes almost embarrassed at the state of his arousal. There is something special about this creature, almost hypnotic in her aura. His mind fights the battle between continuing as the gentle protector, or simply letting his inner urges take over and ravishing her. His loins ache for her in a way that he has never felt, yet his head keeps telling him no. He lingers a bit further behind Kira, allowing himself to glance over her body once more. His phallus grew to a state he had never seen, and pulsed with each heartbeat, bouncing up and down as they walked. He felt something change inside him, as animal instinct began to take over.

As Kira walked along with Alexius, she could sense him become more aroused. The scent
of him was all sex. It made her tremble with excitement but at the same time, she wondered
if he would be rough like what had happened to poor Althea earlier with the centaur.
She glanced down and saw that he was fully erect and ready to make love, she trembled again.

But after all that she had gone through in the last few hours, she didn't want to be hasty.
She told herself, what's the rush?, it would be better to get to know him a little. Besides,
most of the things she had heard, was that satyrs were rough in their love making.
She enjoyed lusty, in fact demanded lusty, but not the rough quick kind of sex she had
witnessed earlier. She shuddered at the memory.

To get back to feeling good, she turned to Alexius and asked: " Do you play the pan flute?
I have heard its a famous instrument of satyrs. " She tried to keep her eyes from straying
back to his crotch area and his huge member.

Attachments

• Satyr 2- Alexius.jpg
    Satyr 2- Alexius.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Alexius nodded towards Kira and pulled his pan flute from his belt. He sat down against a tree and began to play a tune. Kira watched and listened intently as the notes floated towards her ears. Kira began to sway to the music, closing her eyes and immersing herself in the hypnotic tones. Her hands traveled to her thighs, then to the inside of her legs, feeling the heat from her pussy on her hands. She ran her hands up her body, slowly as she swayed, stopping at her breasts to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. A soft moan escaped from her lips causing Alexius to look up and see the sight in front of him. He managed to keep his composure and play the song as Kira danced closer and closer, opening her eyes and locking them on Alexius' then traveling slowly down to the monster at full attention between his legs. Slowly she dropped to her knees, placing her hands on his muscular thighs, rubbing them along the inside of his legs, ever closer to his hardness. With one final stare into his eyes, her hands traveled to his phallus, grasping it with both hands as Alexius gasped and moaned, almost growling at her.

"Althea, I am wondering if you have had the talk about love."

"No," she said quietly, trembling as they walked.

"Here is what I know. We dryads have always been sought after by the males of the forest, especially by the satyrs and centaurs. You see we have the ability to accommodate all sizes of the males phalli. And afterwards our pussies go back to being the same size as a virgin. So its like we are eternally virgins all our lives. And of course that makes us most desirable to any male in the vicinity."

Tears ran down Althea's cheeks. She no longer wanted to be desirable to makes considering what that had led to. She hated that centaurs and satyrs would want her and wondered if it would happen again. And she wouldn't be able to stop it. She shut her eyes as whimpers left her mouth.

"Now Althea I know your pretty traumatized right now, but tomorrow I promise this will just be like a distant nightmare and your hurts will have disappeared entirely. What you need right now is to get tucked into your nice soft bed of leaves and sleep all this away. We aren't far from your tree now. I hope you feel better knowing all of this."

Althea was growing weaker and weaker as they walked. She didn't believe that it would just feel like a bad dream in the morning. The pain might leave, but the memory would stay with her. She wanted to just curl up in her bed and sleep. She just hoped she wouldnt dream.

"Do you need some help settling in?"

She shook her head to indicate no and moved inside the tree. She curled into a ball in her nest of leaves, crying herself to sleep.

Petelia was hiding out of sight of the strangers she had noticed. See saw a Dryad and a Satyr. She couldn't help but notice how well proportioned he was. She could her what they were saying, but the Satyr pulled out his flute and began playing.

Petelia was a special type of Dryad called a Hamadryad. She was a little smaller and more mature looking than a regular Dryad. She had light brown skin and dark green hair She wore a small one piece short dress made of leaves from her Elm tree. She had small breasts and wide hips with big green eyes and small pointed ears.

The Dryad began dancing in a very lustful manner.

Petelia had set her sight on that hunk of a Satyr to scratch an inch she needed taken care of. Now that common Dryad was going to ruin things. Then she saw the Dryad beginning to move in on the Satyr. Petelia had to do something.

She stepped out from her hiding place and called out as she smiled and waved,"Hi there, what are you doing in this part of the forest?"

At the sound of a high pitched voice, Kira turned her head. Hands still holding onto Alexius's magnificent phallus, she sees the little dryad. And immediately recognized her kind. Her eyes narrowed as she smiled sweetly. She could feel the hair on the back of her slender neck stand up.

Why I live here, the question is, what are you doing so far from your elm trees? You know they
are pretty scarce in this part of the forest.

Kira's hands still grasped Alexius possessively. She watched as the tiny dryad moved closer.
Kara had never met a Hamadryad before, but knew of their reputations. They liked to take
what didn't belong to them. Use them and move on. Well, that was not going to happen here,
not on her turf.

She now stood up and put her hands on her hips. " My name is Kira, what might your name be?
And what exactly are you doing in my part of the forest?"

Attachments

• Petelia dryad ani.gif
    Petelia dryad ani.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Alexius moaned as the tiny figure emerge from the woods, bringing his fun with Kira to a grinding halt. His eyes narrowed angrily as he felt Kira tighten her grip on his throbbing member, almost painfully as she glared at the hamadryad.

Truly he was in pain, both from her grip, and the quick stop to the lovely sensations Kira was providing with her hands. In his mind he begged for the new creature to just join in, after all two must be better than one, but that was not to be today.

As Kira confronted the intruder, Alexius watched for a minute then got up uncomfortably and began to make his way away from the two of them.

As Kira stood in front of the little dryad, she noticed from the corner of her eye that
Alexius had stuck his flute back in his belt and gotten up. He was adjusting his
his cock, ( which was still huge ) as he walked away.

This caused Kira to grit her teeth at the new comer. She was still very excited sexually
which really didn't help to keep her temper in check.

"Now look what your untimely interruption has done? " She walks casually up to
the little dryad and gives her a little shove. There I hope your satisfied.

Then Kira turns around and starts after Alexius, calling him to wait for her.

In the morning Althea dressed and left the tree. It was difficult to open the door, afraid that someone would attack her. She didn't move far from her home, gathering berries, trying to not think about the centaur who had hurt her. Her world had chained. She felt jumpy and easily frightened, meek as a mouse.

When she heard a twig snap, she immediately ran for her tree. Someone grabbed her by the shoulders, making her scream and kick, sobbing as she thought about what he wanted. "Are you alright miss? I saw all the bruises and was wondering if you needed help."

Althea turned around and saw a human hunter, who laid down his bow and knife, holding up his hands and backing away from them. "I don't want to hurt you. I just want to help?"

She couldn't believe him and bolted like a rabbit away, too fast for him to stop her. He felt genuine concern for the girl, and wondered why she was so frightened. Then he spotted a trail of blood from the night before. But there was something mixed in with it. Cum.

Was it hers? Did someone force himself upon her? She was beautiful, and he wanted to help her heal, not just physically, but emotionally. He would wait for her and leaned against her tree, taking a short nap, weapons by his side.

Back