Now That Intrigued Is Certified and Dying...

Lancecastor

Lit's Most Beloved Poster
...should we set up a Relief Fund for Trail48?

After all, he only married the skank last year...and now she's on anti-depressants as well as diagnosed with black death, allegedly from smoking. Smoking cocks probably.

So, do we help the poor sucker out?

Do we treat the pusbag incestuous bukkake seeker differently now that the wages of her wicked life have fallen due?

Discuss.

Taltos said:
Some things never change. You are now, as you have always been, a bitter, sad little man and a truly evil person.

So you think we should turn our backs on Trail48 in his darkest hour?

Isn't "Black Death" the plague?
Since when is she dying of the plague?

Lance, I guess I missed why you have it out for Intrigued. Why is it you need to start nasty threads about her. Really, I'm just asking.

Keirena said:
Isn't "Black Death" the plague?
Since when is she dying of the plague?

It'll probably turn out to be plaque instead of plague.

But meanwhile...Should we play along while she's blasted on anti-depressants and starts yammering about radiation therapy...or ignore it and tell her she's a fantastic fellatrix and nothing will change that?

she's dying now?

wow, stuff in her life happens on a shorter timeline than Days of Our Lives

Ms_Girl23 said:
she's dying now?

As usual, Lance is making shit up.

Lancecastor said:
...should we set up a Relief Fund for Trail48?

After all, he only married the skank last year...and now she's on anti-depressants as well as diagnosed with black death, allegedly from smoking. Smoking cocks probably.

So, do we help the poor sucker out?

Do we treat the pusbag incestuous bukkake seeker differently now that the wages of her wicked life have fallen due?

Discuss.
That's it. I'm adopting a dog.

I'll give you ten C notes for the location of her grave when she croaks. No, twenty.

Ms_Girl23 said:
she's dying now?

Oh, how funny you are!
I have never once said I was dying--this is Lance's little spin on my words elsewhere and it's all for entertainment value. I truly resent your words. I am ill, and for you to find humor in it is so Lance-ish. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Well, let's all get a snicker. Since he thinks I'm dying, let him. Course, he'll start a million more threads about it trying to find out more about my personal business. You'll just have to pardon him that, he truly can't help himself. What would his life be without me?

And lastly, this is the last place I'd utter a word about dying.

intrigued said:
Oh, how funny you are!
I have never once said I was dying--this is Lance's little spin on my words elsewhere and it's all for entertainment value. I truly resent your words. I am ill, and for you to find humor in it is so Lance-ish. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Well, let's all get a snicker. Since he thinks I'm dying, let him. Course, he'll start a million more threads about it trying to find out more about my personal business. You'll just have to pardon him that, he truly can't help himself. What would his life be without me?

Oh, thank God in heaven.

Wretched pathetic people should never enjoy the release from pain that death brings...

Then the "bad news" about your "decades of smoking" from your doctor was what...halitosis?

intrigued said:
Oh, how funny you are!

i dunno about you dying but it sure kills lance seeing you happy.

keep up the good work!

Lancecastor said:
Then the "bad news" about your "decades of smoking" from your doctor was what...halitosis?

Look, you can make an issue with me all you please, but I'm not playing along. Like I'm really going to tell you something serious about me?????????????????:D:D:D:D

Stop it, you're making me hurt!

intrigued said:

I have smoked heavily since I was 16, I'm 44 now. It has finally caught up with me and even though it's kinda late for me, I learned something rather shocking to me.
I've been in the hospital since last Thursday, and from day one, they put the patch on me. I didn't even know it was there and I kept thinking "damn girl, you are every bit as strong as I always thought you were!" At any rate I give it a 95% seal of approval, i never had any cravings until it was time to change it and they didn't change it on time.

This is just a gentle plea for you. I've found that it works, it's not expensive anymore---the box I bought was $18 for three weeks, and it truly made it possible for me to stop when I didn't even want to stop. But I know that it will help all of my family members in the long term and you can't beat that with a stick.

Just something to think about. Thank you for your time.

glamorilla said:
i dunno about you dying but it sure kills lance seeing you happy.

keep up the good work!

LOL, if he only knew just how happy I am, he'd bash his brains out!

intrigued said:
Oh, how funny you are!

what a cutting set down.

why so defensive, intrigued? why think i am making fun of you, rather than lance's avid scrutiny of your life and somewhat too detailed journal of your doings?

i am so sorry you, er...resent my words.

i really do need to go hang my head in shame now.

'scuse me.

intrigued said:
LOL, if he only knew just how happy I am, he'd bash his brains out!

From the Depression & Anxiety thread at HT Cafe:

intrigued said:
This sounds very interesting, as I have all three, and many other health issues as well. I'm on 5 meds that I have to take daily, and several more that are as needed. Without them, I'd be hospitalized. Therapy never did me much good because all she wanted me to talk about was today, not what made me the way I am and how to cope with it.

Getting help is a wonderful and brave thing to do. Bless you.:rose:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=10987522#post10987522

Ms_Girl23 said:
what a cutting set down.

why so defensive, intrigued? why think i am making fun of you, rather than lance's avid scrutiny of your life and somewhat too detailed journal of your doings?

i am so sorry you, er...resent my words.

i really do need to go hang my head in shame now.

'scuse me.

Originally posted by Ms_Girl23
she's dying now?

Um, could it maybe be this post??

intrigued said:
Originally posted by Ms_Girl23
she's dying now?

Um, could it maybe be this post??

ah

you didn't read my post.

-sad-

Since I can't bear to talk to that decomposing pile of slime anymore---I just want it known that you don't die from treated depression.

And what, Lance, am I supposed to be ashamed now that I spoke of my depression? Sorry sicko, there is NO SHAME in depression.

eww, your son's into self-mutilation. sorry to hear that.

Fuck....did Trail know what he was getting himself into with you???? You're a fucking mess.

Is the son's desire to cut himself open as a result of the incest?

Anyway...at least it looks like you hate Draaah now the most.

intrigued said:
I edited my post because of your words. But the more I think about it, the more I realize I didn't need to. Number one, I don't care what anyone thinks anymore which means they can't hurt me in any way. Further, my son already knows I'm at this site and has even helped me pick face av's on occasion. He knows no one here aside from Trail and everyone---I mean everyone in his life knows about his illness. That means school, friends and all of our family. Anyone that doesn't know him still won't know shit about him personally as his pic isn't posted in this post. Further, ofcourse he knows that it is talked about and has dealt with his shame because we all talked about it, thank you.

This post isn't necessarily just about my son and very little was said. The question was "if we knew anyone that did this or had any experience with it" and I answered plain and simple. Should I feel shame or embarrassment over my answer? Hell no, and I do NOT. Should anyone? No, no, no. Thats why the comment of the person I quoted in my post pissed me off and I told them so. They said "And the downside of losing these people is...?" Fucking pissed me off. There are toms of downsides to losing someone that cut themselves just a tad too deeply, you assholes.

All this coming from you of all people. Hell my eyes are still bugging out. You hurt me worse than any person here, aside from guileful when she started the ball rolling, because though I never did a thing to you but be nice to you, you still chose to hurt me just for the sport of being a true, class A bitch. You too can fuck off.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=10940087#post10940087

Back