My Shady Goods

Icy - 55, 72
Slow Tease UK - 83, ?
Omega Wolfen - 33, 70
Talikat - 9, 15
Lyricalli - 27, 45

Last edited:
Normally I'd try to write something witty but I have a long day ahead on a little sleep. So no wit but here's a picture.

attachment.php

Cheers

Love the curve of your back here Rogue.:)

I continue to struggle with some photos but someone thought you might enjoy another of my shower pics.

attachment.php
[|]
Cheers

I do like this one! :D

Although I have to say the effort spent on the following picture was well worth it, great inspiration by the looks of it. ;)

I have to admit I love these shower pics, especially with the towels, I always have this urge to whip it away :devil::kiss:

Normally I'd try to write something witty but I have a long day ahead on a little sleep. So no wit but here's a picture.

Cheers

The photo speaks for itself HR..........I love the angle of it, nice curvy butt!

I do like this one! :D

Although I have to say the effort spent on the following picture was well worth it, great inspiration by the looks of it. ;)

Thanks STUK. Glad you liked all of them. ;)

I have to admit I love these shower pics, especially with the towels, I always have this urge to whip it away :devil::kiss:

Thanks Omega. Be my guest, as long as you're not going twist it up and whip my butt with it.

I like your shower pics, so any time you want to post more of those, go ahead :) :kiss:

Thanks Gypsy. I can do that.

The photo speaks for itself HR..........I love the angle of it, nice curvy butt!

Back, butt, eyes, smile...

It's getting harder than a game of Twister to get all the parts in.

I always enjoy your shower pics so feel free to post more anytime...

Thanks Mrs Housewife. I can do that.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here.​

Cheers

Last edited:
One of the last shots I took in my old room. This is the first shot I'm not completely happy with but playing with the colors and black and white was fun.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here.​

It was just a stretch (at 2AM before bed) but someone else thought it looked like I was tied to the bedframe.

Cheers

Last edited:
When I first started this I wanted my thread to be a tad different. I hoped for more viewer input. With that in mind I'd like to play a game.
  • I'm thinking of a random number from 1 to 100 (ok not really thinking because I used a random number generator from the Internet).
  • Anyone that wants to play can submit a single guess (comment or PM).
  • Guesses accepted until Friday (Oct 16) or until someone gets it right.
  • Winner gets a prize.
Cheers

One of the last shots I took in my old room. This is the first shot I'm not completely happy with but playing with the colors and black and white was fun.

attachment.php

It was just a stretch (at 2AM bwfore bed) but someone else thought it looked like I was tied to the bedframe.

Cheers

This stretch looks like you're ready for some sweet torture.:)

When I first started this I wanted my thread to be a tad different. I hoped for more viewer input. With that in mind I'd like to play a game.
  • I'm thinking of a random number from 1 to 100 (ok not really thinking because I used a random number generator from the Internet).
  • Winner gets a prize.
Cheers

Is this guess to be public knowledge Mr Rogue?

Is this guess to be public knowledge Mr Rogue?

Your choice Madam Icy. Public means others know what not to guess but PM works just as easily. Tis first come first served for the guesses for those wishing to play.

Cheers

It was just a stretch (at 2AM before bed) but someone else thought it looked like I was tied to the bedframe.

Cheers
It's a good shot, interesting new angle too. And at first glance I have to agree with the other opinion. :devil: Lit must put our minds in the gutter, who'd have thought it?! ;)

• Winner gets a prize.
Cheers
Oooh, a prize?? :D Do we get to find out what we're playing for? Will I be blocked as spam by the mods for just counting to 100 in separate posts?? :devil:

83 as my first guess. :D

• Winner gets a prize.
Cheers
I love a good game ;)
My guess is 33

This stretch looks like you're ready for some sweet torture.:)

Oh sure...that's um exactly what I was hoping for. I've heard ice (or really anything icy) makes an excellent sweet torture device. ;)

I thought my new bed didn't have a headboard crossbar but it does. Unfortunately they put the headboard and footboard on upside down so the crossbar is on the ground.

It's a good shot, interesting new angle too. And at first glance I have to agree with the other opinion. :devil: Lit must put our minds in the gutter, who'd have thought it?! ;)

Thanks STUK. :rose:

I deleted quite a few from that night's attempt. But I wanted to get a final shot before I left. Still trying to figure out the angles for the new room.

And rather than subscribing to the "Lit must put our minds in the gutter" I'll go with the more traditional "great minds think alike" viewpoint. Grab an ice cube and join in. :devil:

Cheers

The game is afoot!

Ok well I choose 55

Double nickles for the lady.

Oooh, a prize?? :D Do we get to find out what we're playing for? Will I be blocked as spam by the mods for just counting to 100 in separate posts?? :devil:

83 as my first guess. :D

No ma'am, this is like a Secret Santa. No idea what the gift is until you open it. And you only get one guess unless yours was already taken. Which it wasn't.

I love a good game ;)
My guess is 33

Oh? This has the potential to be a bad game. :devil: Is that ok?

Thanks for playing ladies.

Cheers

Oh sure...that's um exactly what I was hoping for. I've heard ice (or really anything icy) makes an excellent sweet torture device. ;)

I thought my new bed didn't have a headboard crossbar but it does. Unfortunately they put the headboard and footboard on upside down so the crossbar is on the ground.

Cheers

Haha. Tying you up under the bed just isn't the same.:eek::D

Cheers
Just right for pouncing!
  • Winner gets a prize.
Cheers

Hmmm, I'm going with 9.

Thanks STUK. :rose:

I deleted quite a few from that night's attempt. But I wanted to get a final shot before I left. Still trying to figure out the angles for the new room.

And rather than subscribing to the "Lit must put our minds in the gutter" I'll go with the more traditional "great minds think alike" viewpoint. Grab an ice cube and join in. :devil:

Cheers
Oooh, I like ice. ;) I'm sure you'll find new angles, happy to help gauge success of the attempts. :D
No ma'am, this is like a Secret Santa. No idea what the gift is until you open it. And you only get one guess unless yours was already taken. Which it wasn't.
Hmph, I had been practicing my counting and everyfink! <pout>

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe

I thought about putting this in the shower or towel threads because I have plenty of shower and towel pictures here but decided to limit my conscience to a smaller audience.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here (Destroyed door to Two Smiles - Full).​

Cheers

P.S. Please tell me it's only me that thinks I look like Palpatine smiling in the shower.

Last edited:
I thought about putting this in the shower or towel threads because I have plenty of shower and towel pictures here but decided to limit my conscience to a smaller audience.

attachment.php
[|]

Cheers

P.S. Please tell me it's only me that thinks I look like Palpatine smiling in the shower.
I was trying to see the second smile...i found it :D ;)

Back