• Maybe

Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 85 11.2%

• Total voters
This is a fantasy

My fantasy would to see my wife give blowjobs to random men. A gloryhole, dogging, however it happens isn't important. I'd just love to see her suck dick after dick after dick.

She doesn't want to. Damn shame.

i've watched her suck a friends dick during our foursomes and threesomes but that was a while ago...would love to do it again soon but...haven't met any friends we think would be interested...dunno we'll see...

I'd love to watch my wife suck another guy and make him want to fuck her badly:devil:

I am lucky! My husband has helped me be able to do this!!

I have gotten to suck a few cocks since we've been married! Only lack of partners has kept me from sucking more! lol! As It can't be just anyone! We are a little choosy! ;)

But sooo fun to explore a new cock and taste it and feel it down my throat and then to eat all the cum as it erupts in my mouth! Later the hubby and I have a fuck fest and reminisce of the fun..

sigh! :) good times!

I watched my wife suck and fuck my bestfriends cock. She never looked so beautiful as she had his cock in her mouth/ pussy. The look on his face as he was cumming in her mouth was great. I love it, and wanted her to do it again. Sadlly tho it never happened.

oh heck yes

I think about it all the time and I think she does too!

I luv hearing about MrsK past sexual escapades, and I think this has fueled the idea of watching her suck another thick cock. It may have something too do with the fact she suck great cock.

fat cock

so, I think more about your wives sucking my fat cock and by all means you can watch!

I am lucky! My husband has helped me be able to do this!!

I have gotten to suck a few cocks since we've been married! Only lack of partners has kept me from sucking more! lol! As It can't be just anyone! We are a little choosy! ;)

But sooo fun to explore a new cock and taste it and feel it down my throat and then to eat all the cum as it erupts in my mouth! Later the hubby and I have a fuck fest and reminisce of the fun..

sigh! :) good times!

You've made your hubby a very lucky man.

So hot to think of seeing my girl's reactions and expressions as she explores a new cock. What I wouldn't give to see that.

I am a very lucky girl! And it makes me so hot to know he's watching me lick and suck and deep throat that cock! My pussy gets wet as I know my husbands eyes are on me as I have his balls against my chin!

Yum!

I am a very lucky girl! And it makes me so hot to know he's watching me lick and suck and deep throat that cock! My pussy gets wet as I know my husbands eyes are on me as I have his balls against my chin!

Yum!

he's a lucky man.

Yum!

Wow....

Picturing a situation like that in my head and what a sweet scene it is! I'm not much of a writer but I do have a good imagination and it's working well for me now.... ;)

Both very lucky people.

Lucky you

awe! But he makes me feel lucky every day! :D 17yrs and counting!!

You're a very lucky girl. I can see it from your point of view. It must be a real treat for you-- that you and your husband can get such enjoyment from you exploring other men's cocks. I can see how your cock sucking and swallowing another man's cum can get drive the two of you into a fuck frenzy.
And I can see it from the point of view of these men especially. You're obviously sexy and passionate, and ready for pleasure.
May I imagine you doing me for a moment?....... Oh, yeah! Fuck! I'm sure these men get pretty vocal while you're sucking them!
Party on, ms world69! And peace!

I would love to watch my wife do this. We have talked about it quite a bit but have not actually worked up to going through with it. I keep hoping that someday it will actually happen.

listened and watched

Sometimes my wife will pay her friend a visit and call me so I can listen to her sucking him. Total turn on. I've watched but listening was such a stronger link. She puts the cell on speaker phone. I'll mute my side. She will place the cell in her bra with the Mic side sticking out. Try it.

Sometimes my wife will pay her friend a visit and call me so I can listen to her sucking him. Total turn on. I've watched but listening was such a stronger link. She puts the cell on speaker phone. I'll mute my side. She will place the cell in her bra with the Mic side sticking out. Try it.

only works if she keeps her bra on... unlike mine.. she loves to have her lover play with her piercings... :)

but sometimes she will text me a picture of either his cock in Her mouth or his cum... :)

only works if she keeps her bra on... unlike mine.. she loves to have her lover play with her piercings... :)

but sometimes she will text me a picture of either his cock in Her mouth or his cum... :)

Man... you guys are lucky buggers...

Poll results are really amazing.

This is really interesting. You really like to see your wife doing it?
And enjoy that?

Poll results are really amazing.

This is really interesting. You really like to see your wife doing it?
And enjoy that?

yes!... it is amazing to see how lustful she looks during and giddy she gets afterwards

Back