Lost mate (Kililia &Dire_Moonfang)

She looked at him, shaking as she realized her life as she knew it was over now that he was her mate.she stared now at his hand as her eyes filled with tears :" a...child...? No..I..I...can't be..." * Running her shaky hand over her stomach *

She whispered : " please...kill me..."

Elizabecka was terrified at the idea of sharing a wife with him. After all he was a complete werewolf stranger. She wishes, he would take her out of her misery.

Last edited:
As I stood grabbing both her hands hearing her whisper "Kill me." As I pulled her close to me holding her against my still naked body "There won't be any need for that as your body is quite different than a human see any wounds you receive will heal twice as fast." As I held her close to my body I couldn't stop myself as I place my nose to her hair sniffing her scent I felt my cock become hard once again but before I could say anything further there was a loud knock at the door signalling that my driver was here as I looked down at her as I felt her pull away "Are you ready to start your new life my love?"

Elizabecka froze up as he took her hands I to his large hands. Gasp as she felt ho. Harden against her as he held her close.

She jumped out of skin, letting a scream at the knock on the door.

She looked at the door and back away from hi. " I can not do this
..it's insane..."

As I looked to the door I proceeded to walk to it opening it seeing it wasn't my usual driver it was his assistant a smoking hot red head her eyes widen at seeing me naked at the door as she handed me my clothes as I took them I turned around as I began to dress saying aloud "You say you can't do this but you are going to if you don't things to go ugly." As I placed the shirt over my body I looked to the driver and say Be a dear and open up the trunk." As she did that I went into the bedroom grabbing Elizabecka and tossing her over my shoulder as I said, "Now are you going to walk and sit in the car or is you ass going in the fucking trunk."

Elizabecka let out a scream as he drag her out the bedroom. She panicked as he easily carried her out :" please don't, I'll behave...please not the trunk!"

She was terrified he do much worse like kill her.

I placed her onto the ground as I straighten up my shirt and pants as I looked to the door that was opened I turned around and placed my hand on the inside as I said, "Good girl now we best be on our way before anyone shows up that wouldn't see the light of day." I watched her enter the car as I sat inside as I said "Take us to this address in a keypad showing up to the driver as I heard her say "Yes sir." I looked to Elizabecka as I smiled watching her terrified face as I said "You wanted to know about your birth mother before this all would you still want to know about her knowing what you know now how she wasn't a human and neither are you I know it will take some time to get back to the city so if you want to take the time?"

She glared at him:" don't matter, she abandon me at birth...guess you guys really made her hate everything g about her life, including me. Spend all my life in foster Cates...pervert and all...you have so much in common with the men in my life..."

I reclined back enough as I placed my hands together not really know how to start this conversation "Your mother was fickle about certain rules the ones that really didn't sit well were the where you and I were destined to be mates she hated that one thing because she wanted her child to be able to pick her own mate and that's how alot of the fights started you older sister she didn't care about any of the rules she and her mate were chosen but she loved him since day one." As I said all this I heard a slight gasp as I turned to looked at Elizabecka and say "What's the matter now my dear.

She looked at him shock : " what?!? I have a sister?!? Wait a sec, how do I know...this is not all a lie..." She look out the window as the drove through the woods, she never imagine getting end up mate of a werewolf.

She look back at him: you don't even know.…,for all you know, I'm a serial killer or junky this mate shit is not gonna work between us , so just let me go. I don't plan to be killed by you Use I don't fit a mate description"

I chuckled softly lightly whispering "Believe what you want my dear the truth is you have an older sister and you can know one fact I would never lie to you haven't since I have made you mine." As I turned my head to face Elizabecka I couldn't help but smile as I said, "So if you're a serial killer you will fit right in as for a junky I think I know a few ways to take advantage of that." As I looked at the driver I noticed she was trying to not make eye contact I couldn't help myself but saying aloud making Elizabecka almost glare at me "I think your first time at sex was exceptionally well seeing how you were a virgin."

She glared at him: " it was rape...it was without my consent " * she was furious that he called it sex, it was obviously against her will * " and now it's kidnapping"

She back away as she did not want him so close to her, it terrified her, the idea of ending pregnant by him. She had no intention to have his children or live with him like a couple.

I shook my head in disbelief still she would not give that up "Listen hear you little snot nose brat I am your mate and you are mine you may think of it as rape but in my world, we take what we want my kind has been here longer than these petty human chew toys as for the kidnapping one you aren't a little kid although you act like one but don't fear we won't get stopped by any police see we live with they stay out of our turf and we stay out of theirs and don't kill them during monthly feeding." I reached over and grabbed her hands pulling her closer to mine as I said "Now you are going to give your master and mate a kiss on the lips I feel any teeth you will find your fucking ass in the trunk and you will be naked got it.

Elizabecka glared at him as he spoke, he enraged her so easily. She tense up as he mention monthly feeding. The idea terrified her and now she was his mate.

She wanted to kick and curse him Out but did not date. She swallowed her pride and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

She back away avoiding eye contact...

I smiled finally she was seeing things my way as I felt her lips touch mine a part of me wanted to place my hand on the back of her head and force the kiss to last longer but I knew not to push too much as her lips pulled away from mine I smiled seeing her eyes were closed as I said "Seems like someone still doesn't get what this relationship is all about it's all about you scratch my back I scratch your's."

As we passed into the city we were nearly five minutes from her apartment when the car phone began to sound as I took it and began to talk it was my loud mouth business associate wanting to know when the deal would go down I couldn't help but say "Soon now relax and stop stressing." As I hung up the phone I cursed and said: "Fucking piece of shit I swear this deal is going to bite me in my ass." I picked up the phone again and dialed up hearing my butler's voice I quickly said "Have my room cleaned up food prepared steak baked potato and some nice greens also have one of the maids at the front door to give my new mate a good scrubbed down as I hung up the phone I looked to Elizabecka.

Elizabecka gulps as she could hear the discussion: " I don't understand why you can't find another mate. No one knows of me except you."

Her stomach growled at the sound of food, she did not remember last time she had a nice decent meal. She look away embarrassed as her stomach practically roared, turning beet red.

"I am not a suitable mate for you....I don't understand why you insist on keeping me in your life.. I'm not as powerful as you or shift into a four legged K9. I can easily die if i was attack, there is no advantage to have me as a mate. As for my sister, i wont believe you unless i have a DNA test and i doubt, you let them examine for blood being a shifter or whatever you are "

She nervously played with her head as she grip her stomach as it would not shut up and kept constantly growling like a lion. : i dont need a scrub...i can take a shower at my place . I dont even know you, why dont you drop me at my place and we have a "long distance relationship"

Last edited:
It was like a never ending story with her telling me she wasn't going to be a good mate "Your my mate that is the end of discussion." I heard a slight growl as I turned and faced Elizabecka "I take it your hungry that is good my cooks make a damn good meal." She was right on one thing DNA test would be a hassle seeing there weren't any trustworthy doctors on the payroll "I told you I would give my life for your's at any time be it a bullet or anything." I couldn't but laugh loudly hearing her say long distance relationship "You and I both know you would run the second I let you out of my site as for showering at your apartment that will be a no I want you cleaned and pampered speaking of we have arrived at your apartment." With that, the car stopped at her apartment building as I got out of the car I placed my hand inside waiting for her to take it.

Elizabecka sighs as he laughed at her, rolling her eyes as he quickly jump to the run away conclusion. Of course he was right but still a woman can still hope he be dumb enough to fall for the same trick twice. As mention they arrived, she was completely annoyed at herself to have wasted time yapping instead of thinking of a plan to escape.

She reluctantly took his hand in hers : "if I agree to come with you willingly, can you promised to wait before starting a family. I am not fond of gaining 50 pounds and having a lose vagina"

I stood there for the longest as I heard her request I was reluctant to accept her request seeing I could just control her every move but a part of me was willing to give her a little leeway as I smiled grasping her hand "I can promise you this I will go along with your request but there may come a time in the near future for me to make you have my child and at that time I won't be able to back out but you must promise me you won't try to run away if I even catch a whiff of you trying to escape I will bring you back to me and place you in a damn cage and fuck you so hard that you won't ever be able to walk without anyone's help you got me." As I grasped my hand around her tightly squeezing.

Elizabecka glared at him as he squeeze her hand, she hated knowing he would keep his word about caging and fucking her brutally. She reluctantly nodding in agreement to him knowing he would make her life a living hell.

She step out the car and sighs, knowing he could easily track her. She knew she need find a perminant way to get rid of him that did not require her to run. It was obvious she would need play along till she could find a way out of this deadly situation.

As I helped Elizabecka out of the car I followed behind her to the apartment door watching her take out her keys turning the lock as I waited there I couldn't help myself thinking of every dirty thing I would do to her if she took off I knew having her once wasn't enough I wanted her body again as we got to her door I chuckled saying "Yeah your door wasn't enough to keep me out." I kicked with enough force sending the door off the hinges into the apartment as I looked around seeing no one was going to give a damn about their neighbor's safety I couldn't help but smile as I said, "Ladies first." I watched her go in as I walked inside staring at the mess I made trying to find her the first time "Grab what you need for right now as for the rest I'll have someone pick up the remainder."

Elizabecka curse as he broke her door :" are you insane?! I gotta pay for you damage, last thing I need is to be suit by my landlord...."

She curse as she walk in and grab her purse and backpack. She look around knowing she never see this place again. The idea terrified her as she had no family to help her. She glance back : " I need to call my boss...or he will call the cops.."

I couldn't help myself but smirk as I said, "It's been so long since I have let loose humor me for a bit as for your landlord he will be easily reimbursed as for your boss you may make the call but don't do anything stupid remember the cops don't bother us for whatever reason." As I watched her make the call I couldn't take my eyes off her body once again I was horny once more and I needed to fuck her badly but I would have to wait till we got back to the house and her feed and cleaned up a bit as I stood there waiting for the call to end giving her privacy thinking about what she was going to do now.

Elizabecka had considered calling for help but change her mind and simply explain of an emergency and she was gonna quit. She hung up, took another look and heading out. She glance back : " you coming ? "

She knew she would need a good plan since there would be no second chance. After all, he is a werewolf and it sounded like ate humans and not in a sexy way.

I couldn't help grin like an evil villain finally winning against the hero in all those comic books I bowed slightly following close behind her as we got to the staircase I couldn't bring myself to take one step down as I grabbed her and pulled her to me and I pushed her lightly against the wall as I took advantage and begin to kiss her lips feeling her body against mine was bringing out the animal in me as my eyes began to darken as I said "I might as well get me a snack on the way home and your body will do just fine."

Elizabecka gasps at his sudden move, blushing as he kissed her so suddenly. Her heart pounded so loud she barely registered what he said but soon became obvious. She look back at him panic: " please....I rather not...and I doubt you have condoms..."

She was scared to end up pregnant by her mate as he called himself. She gulps: " are you breaking your word to your mate ?"

Back