Lost mate (Kililia &Dire_Moonfang)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Aaron Matthews (Adalwolf) mate had been chosen by his father almost 2 decaded ago, before the war that broke out due to a new alpha of a rival pack. The attack was unexpected and had many casualties, his own father died protecting him . Tghe rest of the pact stayed loyal and he had to retreat till he found a safe haven for their females. It was then he realized the female that was carrying his mate in her womb was not among the ones that he manage to save.

Once he manage to recruit and grow his pack, he began to destroy all his rivals, sending fear throughout their kind. He still sense his mate might be alive as vowed to find her. He suspected that the female that carried his mate in her womb might of retreated to the human world as she never seem to accept their life in the wilderness. Over the years he left his right hand to run the pack in the safety of the wilderness which he visited every 6th months. Unlike his father, he viewed living among human a good way to keep an eye for their people.

He enetered the human world in the easiest way, criminal organization, making himself a name and ruthless reputation. Soon he was the leader of the most feared and powerful family, which happen to be werewolves. Using their supernatural skill to their advantage to take over territories ...

To his disbelief, he finally found trace of his mate's mother, rumor was that she had recently died. His bodyguard finally had gathered the information that confirm she had died and even had the mark of a claim female. There was record, she had a baby 18 years ago but no real info that she even been to school. But found out she was a foster care all her life...

Finally as he stood at his desk, he held his mate address in his hands and pictures. unlike him, she was petite, 5'1, slender but fit, long raven hair to her ass and violet eyes...

His men gave videos of her routine of work and life, she was single and did not live in the best neighborhood but she had her own apartment..

Last edited:
Aaron Matthews age thirty-five (Real age one hundred and five)

---Human Form---
---Wolf Form----

I stared in disbelief finally finding my mate after all these years as I read the address over and over making sure this wasn't a dream I reached for my phone calling my driver letting him know to pick my up in five minutes as I made my way down the stairs grabbing on a jacket as I pulled my arms back sending crackling noises down my spine as I walked out the door closing the door to my house and locking the door.

I made my way to the car and opened it as I looked to my driver and said: "Get me here now and don't stray got it!." As I watched him shake his head in fear I sat back and opened a bottle of champagne I couldn't help but have a grin on my face as the drive toward the destination as the drive came into the wrong part of town I looked outside seeing all kinds of shady deals taking place as I started to get a couple of ideas on how to turn this neighborhood into a more profitable one as the driver stopped at the destination.

As I pressed a button sending the window down as I looked up to the many windows as I took a whiff I finally got a scent of young virgin blood as I looked to one of the windows as I got out I looked to my driver and said in a stern voice "Drive around the block I'll be a while." As I shut the door I walked toward the door as I looked at each button on the pad near the door pressing a button that said my mate's name as she responded I simply said: "I was a friend of your mother." As I waited there for what seemed an eternity I heard the buzzer sound as I opened the door making my way up to her door.

Elizabecka Wolf did not have many visitors after all she was not in the safest neighborhood. But she been trying find her mother for the last 3 years and honestly she had given up hope. Till a week ago, she receive an anonymous email informing her they had information on her mother and they would contact her very soon.

When she suddenly was contacted directly by a friend of her mother, she could not help contained her excitement and allowed him in the building. It suddenly dawn on her that she allowed a total stranger to be buzzed into her building. She finally found herself staring at the door, realizing it was the only thing standing between her and a total stranger.

She cursed as she remembered how her friend mention weirdos and con men killers and here she was alone in her apartment with none of her friend informed that she was having a total stranger in her apartment. Slowly as fear started take over, she simply back away from her door quietly as she heard someone in her corridor approach. She quietly grab her go bag and slowly open her back window and started go down the fire steps down quickly and quietly as she was looking for her car keys..

I made my way to her door as I knocked once as I heard movement on the other side of the door thinking to myself she was coming to unlock it as the minutes started to pass I started to wonder what was taking this girl so long as I knocked a few more times I got the sense something was amiss.

As I placed my head on the door hearing nothing I cursed myself and let out a loud "Fuck!" I reached into my pocket pulling out a long serrated knife as I jammed open the door and came inside the apartment I walked quickly throughout the apartment looking for the girl as I said aloud "Are you fucking kidding me!" I pulled out my cell phone and dialed my driver as I said: "Get back to the apartment." I hung up as I looked to her bedroom as I began to sniff gathering her scent I looked to the window that was barely opened as I rushed over to the window seeing outside as the girl was hopping into her car I placed my hand on my head as I growled in a slight tone "This was going to be a long freaking night."

As I made my way out the apartment down the staircase I took it slowly letting her get a head start as this was going to be a chase and I was going to get my prize before the night was over as I opened the door to the outside the car was pulled up to the front as I got inside and reached for my phone dialing a few numbers seeing where she would be as I got off the phone hearing someone say work I remembered them saying she worked at a small restaurant nearby I looked to the driver and told him where to take us as we drove there I looked out the window catching a glance finally of her car right there at her work.

Elizabecka Wolf burst into her work place and practically drag her friend in the back giving a quick detail of what she had done and the stranger that was at her apartment. Just as she was taking a deep breathe to compose herself. Her friend, Kate replied: " if he knew where you lived...wouldn't he know where you work?" Her eyes bulged out as she curse out loud " oh...cmon...seriously...shit...what the hell do i do now?! " Her friend toss her keys at her and replied: " Return with a full tank and pay all damages...you can go to my gran dads old cabin"

Elizabecka kissed her friend in the cheek and rushed out, jumping in her friend brand new car and drove off discretly, not bothering speeding as she did not want to draw attention. She headed to her friends wood cabin with a smirk thinking " Sucker....no way you can track me now..." She knew she even have a gun to defend herself and drove away with a smirk on her face*

I was about to get out of the car when I saw her coming out and getting into a completely different car I then realized she was trying to lose me I tapped my driver on the shoulder and said: "Follow that car but keep it at a couple cars length." I watched him tilt his head understanding what to do as we follow close behind she began to drive outside of the city towards the nearby forest I couldn't help but smile as she turned down onto a dirt road.

"Stop the car go ahead and take the car back to the house I won't need your services." As I got out of the car watching the car drive off I began to crack my back as my form beginning to shift from human to wolf as my hands became paws I placed them onto the ground sniffing the air as my eyes looked into the forest taking all the nearby smells I finally caught her scent and raced towards the destination as I came upon the clearing as I finally caught a glance of the lone cabin in the woods seeing the car and catching a glimpse of her I growled in anticipation at this cat and mouse game I howled loud enough to send a warning to any nearby predators to stay away for the rest of the night.

Elizabecka relax as she finally arrived at the cabin as she was away from civilization. She smiled hearing the wolf as she grab her bag from the car and made her way inside the cabin. She quickly heading in the kitchen grateful it was full.

She open a bottle of water and sat down to relax. She started to change into her black night gown and headed to bed. She was exhausted from work and trying excape a lunatic.

I kept out of view as much as I could be until I saw that each light went out I began to shapeshift back into my human form as my naked body hitting the cool air I couldn't help but smile as I walked up towards the cabin placing my hand onto one of the windows as I found one of the windows not locked tightly I opened it quietly not making a sound as I pulled myself through the windowsill and into the living room as I stood I pulled the window gently down a bit after that I looked around the cabin it was small compared to the ones I have been to in the past the smell of gun powder filled my nostrils "A hunters cabin." I said with a hushed tone "Certainly no one you know my mate."
I walked toward the bedroom door as I opened it slightly hearing lite snores filling the room I moved toward her as I placed my hand on her forehead and felt her warmth for the first time I grabbed the blanket that was covering her body as I pulled it back revealing a black night gown as well as her perfect body my lips started to drool I wanted to claim her right here and right then but then a thought came to my head a thought that would make her wish she would have stayed at her apartment I placed the cover back onto her as.

I walked out of the cabin the way I came in as I got outside I began to shape shift into my wolf form as I ran a few yards away from her cabin as I looked around for a second I came upon a small river as I began to get to work on my plan I extended my right-hand claws as I shoved one claw into my right leg as that happened I let out a shriek of agony as I brought the claw out I began to wash off my paws as I let out another painful cry showing I was hurt and I needed someone to help me and who better than my mate I grinned knowing this plan was going to work Just then I heard a noise in the clearing as I howled again showing how bad my pain was

Elizabecka was awaken by the cry of the wolf outside, she hated the sound of a wounded animal. She could swear, she could smell the scent of a male which was impossible as everything was locked up.

She slip out of bed and into her silk robe and headed out. Shivering at the cold breeze, she considered postponing but the thaught of an helpless animal was to much to bare.

She grabbed a first aid kit and headed into the woods, wincing as branches scratch her skin.she persevered till she finally found the beast. She gasped at the sight of the beautiful wolf. She cautiously approached it, reassuring it as she offered her hand.

She gave time for the beast to decide if it would allow her to help it heal....

She whispered : " it's ok...I won't hurt you"
She waited for the wolf to accept her before reaching for her first aid kit. After all she did not want it to attack her.

Last edited:
I laid there for a bit before hearing a noise from the clearing as I lifted my head up seeing it was her I growled a bit showing her I was still a threat but as I watched her present her hand for me to sniff as I sniffed and took in her smell from this close she smelled intoxicating as I listened to her speak.

I bowed my head slightly giving her hand a small lick letting her know I was fine with her touching me as I laid there letting her do whatever to my body as I lifted my head a second time looking around the woods for any sign of threat I let out a small growl to show I was still a threat but I accepted her taking care of me.

Elizabecka smiled as she gently petted him, running her first get through his fur and smiled:" your so lucky being a wolf...I envy you"

She slowly followed the trace of blood and gasps at the injured :" how did you manage that...geez..." She began cleaning the wound and slowly bandage the wolf. She examine the rest of him. "Your gonna need rest here..."

She slowly got up , turn and left only to return with food and water. Once he was fed she return to the cabin alone.

I was in utter bliss feeling her hand going through my wolf form fur it felt relaxing I whined hearing her tell me she envied me as I felt her clean out my wound and began to doctor it I grimaced in pain at feeling the alcohol hit the wound as I laid there watching her work I could tell she was an animal lover at heart that would make my plan all the more simple.

As I watched her get up and began to walk back to the cabin I got a bit worried but saw that she returned a moments later with some food and water as I bent my head down and began to drink from the bowl I looked to the food it was unsatisfying, to say the least as I took a few nibble of the food showing her I could eat as I finished the both bowls I looked up to her as I whimpered softly as I watched her get up I stood up on my paws as I followed behind her wanting to go where she went my plan was working little by little getting closer and closer to her/

Elizabeth turn around as she place her hands over her hip as she gave him a Stern look:" oh nooooo you don't, Mr! Don't you even try those puppy eyes on me, I can't have you inside. It's not my home, the owner is allergic to fur balls like you."

Her expression soften and she smiled: " you can sleep on the porch and I am sure,I can find ya some raw real food and not the frozen crap I gave ya...."

She pulled out some blankets and made him a bed as she head in and lock the door. She headed to bed*

I tried my best with my eyes but it didn't work out how I wanted as I watched her lay blankets onto the porch I walked over to them and laid down with a huff as I watched her go inside and the lock the door I could help but whine a bit more as I watched the lights turn off I yawned deeply as I began to shapeshift back into my human form.

As I stretched standing up I placed my hand onto my bandaged leg as I looked to the door I placed my hand onto it thinking I could rip the door off the hinges and take what was rightfully mine but then I thought of other ways I could take her as I wrapped the blanket around my body smelling her scent I looked to the door as I raised my hand onto it feeling the handle creak under my strength I could smell her more as her scent came from under the door I was wanting her badly to use her body as I saw fit.

As dawn began to break on the horizon I shifted back into wolf form sometime during the early morning as I opened my mouth and made a howl into the wood hopefully waking her as I waited patiently at the front door I then heard a noise on the other side of the door as I made a smirk with my jaw.

Elizabecka cursed as she heard the wolf howl and mumble something about abusif wolf, grumbled as she finally toss the pillow on the wall. She slip out of the bed ,cursing under the breathe, she quickly changed into a pair pants and t shirt saying eat your heart out. She place her hair in a messy bun and and went of the the back up room where lay a few weapons. She grab a bow and arrow and headed out and looked at the wolf:" You keep that howling and one of those arrows might end up ion your bum. "

She smirk: " You stay here and guard the house..." She dashed into the woods then slowed down as she observe her surroundings, after a few minutes she targeted a few rabbits. She slowly crouch as she took aim and fired, she manage to catch 4 wild rabbits. She return to the cabin, stepping out of the woods with her 4 kills. She walk towards the wolf and toss him 3 freshly killed rabbits: " i doubt you need me to cook it for you..."

She skin the last rabbit before rinsing it and toss him the organs as she headed in to cook the rabbit, the house suddenly filled with the scent of a nice meal. She came out and sat on the porch with a place and looked down at the wold: " soon you be on your way just like me..."

Last edited:
I watched her intently as she came outside with a bow and arrow I couldn't help but laugh inside my head at the idle threat as I watched her go off into the woods I couldn't help but follow after her keeping my distance watching her hunt it reminded me of how my pack hunts on a daily basis as I saw her start to head back to the house I raced to it first not wanting it known I was following her as I laid onto the porch I watched her come up on the clearing and say " I doubt you need me to cook it for you..."

I grabbed the first dead rabbit and began to slowly chew it as I watched her enter the cabin as I watched her at work cooking the rabbit into a delicious meal as I laid there watching her come outside and going to work eating on the porch I growled at her question of me soon being on my way I wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon as I watched her finished her meal I stood up and walked over to the chair she was sitting on as I placed my head on her lap as I caught a whiff of her sex as I licked her left hand of any crumbs she had from her meal.

She looked down at the wolf and smirk :" don't you try those puppy eyes on me...not even men manage to get me so sweet, where I lose all common sense"

She smirked at the wolf : " you good or do I need get you some more rabbits...it's not as if I know how to feed a wolf...*she smiled as she got up*

"You best be on your way wolf, my boyfriend be picking me up and I will finally away from all this chaos"

She turn and entered the house and lock the door before she went to bed to text her boyfriend . She had met him a month ago and they were already talking about moving rwith each other.

I whimpered softly and then I heard the most dread news she had a boyfriend I growled a bit when she said that worried that another male got to her first and laid his seed but as I sniffed a few times towards the woods as I proceeded to get up and walk toward the treeline and looked back at her as I howled once wanting her to follow me and walk with me.

As I made my way through the trees I wander a bit before I came onto a small lake as I looked back making sure she was following me as my plan was working once again I jumped into the lake as my body began to shape shift back into my human form as I swam to the surface of the water I looked into her direction as her face said it all it was a look of shock and perplex as I said the following "I hope you don't mind me naked."

She sighed as she step back out still worried for the wolf. , she followed after him to the lake. She cursed as he jump into the lake : " get out, your bandages will..."

She gasps in disbelief as he shape-shifting before her very own eyes. She stumbled backwards as he spoke. She turn and dashed back towards the cabin as quickly as possible , she cursed as she stumble here and there , almost tripping over her own feet. She knew she had to get home as this was insane.

She had no idea what was happening but she had no intention to stick around to find out why he was in a wolf form. Worse of all she recognize the voice, the one that she buzzed into her apartment.

I was as she took off as I yelled out "God damn it!" I swam to the shore as I took off after her as I thought enough was enough she was starting to make me lose my patience as I chased after her I followed her back to the cabin as I watched her go inside as the door slammed as I got to the door I slammed my fists onto the door as I shouted "This is unbecoming of a lady what would your mother think of how your acting."

As I walked off the porch looking for a way inside I smiled with a grin as I remembered the window I crawled through the night before I walked around the cabin as I got to the window as I opened it I looked around before climbing inside as I got inside I sniffed the air as I said with a menacing growl "Don't be afraid I am not the big bad wolf from children stories I promise I won't eat you unless you want me to." I said with a laugh "I know your in here my dear I can smell you after all."

Elizabecka slam the door looking around for a place to hide, she screamed as he began slamming against the door. She tense up as he me to her, this was an insane situation and she had no idea what to do. She grab her cell and slide into the closet trying to dial only to find the phone was not working.

She curse mumbling : " damn woods...fuck...fuck....this is not good. " She covered her mouth to muffle her own whimpers. Her heart pounding and becoming almost deafening. She was shaking as she head him getting closer.

She could not believe it was a god damn werewolf, she look for a weapon to defend herself. She ran her hand under her, looking for an item to defend herself...

Her scent of fear was making me smile I couldn't help myself saying "I knew your mother while you were still in her womb I promise no harm will come to you." As I got closer to the closet door I placed my hand on the door and lightly scratching it as I said: "I know you're in there I am not as you make me out to be open the door and we can talk about this or would you rather have me rip this door off the hinges and take you by force."

I sniffed the air as I chuckled "Let me guess you like it rough don't you I know by the way you hunt you take pleasure in the kill I can show you many pleasurable ways as well make you a better hunter or if you desire wealth and power I can give you that say the word and the world is your oyster but all you have to do is open this door." As I waited there seeing what she would do I could help myself as I looked to the floor seeing a discarded shirt as I brought it into my hands and sniffed it taking in more of her scent.

She could practically Imaging his smile as he smile so arrogantly at her. She was done being scared of that son of a bitch, if she was gonna die it be on her own terms. His threat no longer having the same effect on her as it did earlier. If he wanted her out that closet the that was exactly she was gonna do.

She suddenly burst the door open and into his face as she lunge at him with a scream of rage. She plunged a broken toy into his ribs, the sharp edge of it as deep as she could and twisted it to do more damage. She kick his tibia and bite at his neck to rip it out.

If she was gonna die, she was determine fight to her last breathe.

The next part I wasn't expecting as she jumped out of the closet like a mad woman hell bent on destroying me I roared in anger as whatever she jabbed me with was sticking from my torso as I felt her punch and kick at me with all she had as I slammed my right arm at her stomach sending her falling to the floor I screamed as I said "You little bitch you're a tough one I'll give you that but you will learn to respect me." As I brought my left hand up I slammed it into her left side as I growled in frustration.

"This was not how this was supposed to go but you wanted to fight." I reach down and ripped the damn thing she stuck me with out of my side as I looked at her "I'll give you a fucking fight." I reached with my right hand and grabbed her on the nape of her neck as I reached and grabbed a good chunk of her hair not letting it go as I threw her onto the bed as I reached down and grabbed shirt and jumped onto the bed as I began to tie her arms together as I looked at her neck I opened my mouth wide as I brought my teeth down sinking them into her neck as I roared.

Elizabecka crumble on the floor as he punch her hard:" fuck you, you freak !" * She spat in his face defiantly*

She screamed as she hit the bed and cursed him out, she glared at him.she screamed as cursed as he tied her on the bed : " get the hell away from me you sick fuck...or I'll kill you..."

She screamed as he bite down at her neck, she kicked him in the groin with all her strength.

Back