The new new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was an extremely busy day....My little buddy was neglected. though he was clad in a nice stainless CR

This morning was to cold and freezing rain for a naked stroll.... Little buddy is receiving some hardy edging attention he deserves:cattail:

I will be soon once my wife leaves. I plan on taking one her high heels and rubbing it on my cock and balls and then cumming all over the leather and inside the shoe, leaving some cum to dry. So hot when I see her wear them that her sexy toes are rubbing up against my dried cum.

I will be soon once my wife leaves. I plan on taking one her high heels and rubbing it on my cock and balls and then cumming all over the leather and inside the shoe, leaving some cum to dry. So hot when I see her wear them that her sexy toes are rubbing up against my dried cum.

Sounds like you're about to have some fun:)

Yesterday was an extremely busy day....My little buddy was neglected. though he was clad in a nice stainless CR

This morning was to cold and freezing rain for a naked stroll.... Little buddy is receiving some hardy edging attention he deserves:cattail:

I would give it all the attention it deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back