Collaboration (closed)

Oh, she had her attention alright. Did she ever not?

The doors opened and Leah regretted them doing so-she should have hit the emergency stop. Wait, what? She had an entire suite just down the hall, there was no need for the elevator!

"C'mon, I'm right at the end there, on the left-" She had started to say, a step outside the doors-before Morgan had a hold of her arm again.

Hold up-

Leah made an amused noise against Morgan's mouth as her back collided with the wall, what no doubt would have been a laugh-and then forgot herself as she kissed her, one of her arms back around her slender form, fingers of that hand splayed against her upper back, slipping along her shoulder blade to the back of her neck. Into HER hair now, not pulling, but gentle and soft-using the hand at the back of her head to tilt her back just so, more kisses down her throat. Leah was very aware of the warmth of that thigh between her own toned legs, a keen pulling impulse she struggled to keep in check.

"Who's seducing who here?" Leah breathed, her other hand on the woman's hip, moving over the material of the skirt and to her toned thigh, the bare skin soft and warm and the muscle there delightful under her fingertips as she slipped the hand just under her thigh and held it there, her weight shifting to the leg on the inside of Morgan's, a nip to the collar of her blouse.

Seducing? Hell, neither one of them needed much encouragement, did they?

The hand on the back of Morgan's head moved back to her back, supporting-as Leah attempted to 'walk' them down the hall. "It wouldn't bother me to get caught-" She mused in that low, enthused tone of voice, glittering amusement in with the want.
 
The brunette's slender fingers gripped, Leah's trim waist, enjoying that womanly curve before her hips as she tilted her head back slightly. Morgan had never been in the position where she had had to negotiate with someone taller. She always felt like it would be odd for her to do so, but everything about the here and now felt completely right.

"I think youre past the stage of needing seduced." Morgan breathed into the red head's ear before grating her teeth against the lobe, fingers now gripping, Leah's biceps. She liked arms. Leah's arms. Strong, yet gentle as the roamed over her body.

The feeling of that hand on the back of her thigh was like an electric shock and Morgan had to make a controlled effort not to show it. Nevertheless, she felt her stomach flip and the sensation of need grow. Instead she pushed herself into the taller woman, tight bodies slotting together rather perfectly.

Morgan moved with her companion, albeit grudgingly; Leah's grip on her flesh had been oh so welcome. The pair edged their way towards the suite, Morgan walking backwards, hands just past, Leah's elbows. Those slender biceps again. Their mouths didn't part, tongues and lips moving over one another's until, Leah referenced getting caught. "You into that sort of thing, Lieutenant?" Trace of a smile, a raised eyebrow and her dark eyes sparkling.

After a few more steps, the Doctor went to push, Leah up against the wall once more, but was beaten at her own game. Smiling against the strong red head's lips as her slender back hit the wall beside another guest's door. They grappled somewhat for where their hands would rest, that unfamiliar fumble of a new partner. Conceding, Morgan moved delicate hands down the Lieutenant's back, one hand snaking round to her hip before sneaking under the material of her turtle neck. Her skin felt amazing; soft, subtle, smooth. Her other hand fell further down, Leah's back and onto the top of her backside. She had a great figure and this was no exception; that running paid of.
 
“Just wouldn’t want to make anyone jealous.” Teasing, but hell-that wasn’t entirely farfetched. Morgan was beautiful. And when she smiled like that? Even this trace of it was gorgeous, the way it hit her eyes. Earlier, when she’d smiled and donned the tacky necklace-Jesus.

Morgan was fighting with her. Probably was used to leading, Leah imagined. Not tonight. It was ridiculously sexy she was trying, and maybe some other time, but nope-she was going to make the doctor feel things, remember this party and the ensuing evening for the rest of forever.

Maybe that was arrogant of her. Then again, she’d never heard a complaint before-and Leah was ridiculously confident in just about everything she did.

Her hands had continued to roam, the feel of her fuller chest flattened against Morgan’s, the cradle of their hips just about matched-they were both wearing dress boots with heels, Leah had noted. That was another thing-Morgan was so tall, and like her-didn’t give a damn, wore heels anyway. She’d never met another woman who had done that. Then again, Morgan was probably the tallest woman she’d ever taken to bed-or made out with, as it were.

Her hands slipped under the leather jacket, smoothed over the material of the vest-pulling it up and out of the skirt it was tucked into, tracing along her waist, the delicate ribcage-without tickling, her hands warm, her kiss searing. There was no attempt to rein in or hide how much Leah wanted her. She wanted her to know it, wasn’t the least bit ashamed of it. Her hands slid around to the small of her back, that little concave spot between her and the wall-and slid upwards, pulling her away from it, the doctor still dressed and yet Leah’s graceful fingers were on her skin underneath it all. Had to have. She had to have her.

Leah broke the kiss she’d been smothering them both with, back along her cheekbone, the front of her ear, that sensual little just below and behind it. “Can’t do this here. Your legs’ll get tired.” Was that a promise?

Leah’s hands moved over her bottom-a playful, quick squeeze-and then were back to the back of her thighs, pulling forward and up-!

The wall was still close enough that Morgan’s shoulders would rest against it if she was slow to wrap her arms around Leah’s neck or hold her shoulders. Any protests muffled by another fierce kiss. It wasn’t even a struggle-Leah was strong, those ample curves complimented by toned, strong muscle on a tall frame. Amazon Leah, a past girlfriend had called her. It wasn’t entirely wrong.

She carried her to the correct door, pressed her into it-lowering her legs but twirling her fingers up along the back of them before- reluctantly-removing one to swipe her keycard, previously kept in her front pocket.

In they went. The door opened into a short little hallway before the room opened up to reveal a rather spacious looking suite-and there was indeed a chandelier in the modern looking sitting room, large glass paneled windows showing off the city lights.

They didn’t get that far though-Leah had driven Morgan straight back, a writing desk against the opposite wall of the door-and onto it, where she only got bolder, even with the door not entirely closed behind her. She had somehow managed to slide that skirt up, letting it pool around her upper thighs before her fingers gripped the lapels of the leather jacket.

“Good as it looks on you, I don’t think you’ll need it.” She teased, leaning back slightly but remaining in front of her, in between her legs. “Hell, I don’t think we need half the things we got on.” And without further preamble, Leah drew her sweater up and over her head, red hair spilling back over her shoulders and back once released from the neck of it-black. Leah was wearing a black, practical, cupped but unpadded balconette bra-with a fringe of lace along the tops of the cups and the straps. The Christmas necklace had dropped out of the sweater much like her hair had-looking out of place hanging over her full breasts, and yet oddly fitting.

She wasn’t shy in the least. Unsurprising considering who she was-and how perfect that chest was in the first place.

The door was closed behind her with a toss of the sweater.
 
The Doctor was a blaze; every touch, kiss, caress felt ridiculously intense. Even just their lean bonded pressed together drove jolts of pleasure through the tall brunette. How was she going to last? If the Lieutenant moved her hand, hell, when the Lieutenant moved her hand to between, Morgan's thighs what was she going to do? Even the thought of that and it hadn't been the first time, spurred the brunette on to trail her lips down that slender neck, brushing it with her tongue, before moving back up to those full lips.

“Can’t do this here. Your legs’ll get tired.”

"Tired?" She said smiling, "Your's are going to give out if I've got anything to do with it." Biting her own bottom lip playfully.

Morgan was flexible as well as physically fit and she moved with, Leah, wrapping her legs around that trim waist despite the surprise of being lifted. The shock, however, was evident as she uncharacteristically made a higher than normal pitched nose, somewhere between a moan and a yelp. She'd never been in this position before, it was always a bit of a downside of being the taller one, at least that's what she thought the odd time she's seen the position in movies.

Not that it was quite as seamless as the movies, the top of back thudded against the wall causing her to laugh before regaining some control. Right now, did she have any? Even more surprising, did she care if she didn't? Strong stomach muscles allowed her to recover, sitting up into her companion. Long bare legs, for the skirt had fallen away, wrapped around the striking red head's waist. She was, for once, a head taller than, Leah. It was nice. Morgan's delicate fingers traced either side of her striking face, thumbs resting just in front of her ears whilst the rest of the digits crept to her slender neck. She was about to say something, but the complement was muffled by another fierce kiss; Morgan bore down into it, fingers moving into that auburn mane once more as Leah moved towards the door, legs remaining clamped to the taller woman's waist until the were in the room.

It was probably the first time in, Morgan's life she hadn't taken any of her surroundings into account, she could have been anywhere, but so long as, Leah was in front of her she didn't care. A pretty deep thought for their first encounter, but she didn't reflect on it long as the Leah sat her on the desk and moved between her bare thighs. It was a compromising position to say the least, the realisation causing her taught stomach to lurch again. Morgan hadn't wanted anything this badly for a long time and the excitement only heightened when the Lieutenant suggested she lose the jacket before taking her top off in one graceful movement.

The Doctor negotiated her jacket, shrugging it off to reveal a white vest which hung quite loosely around her upper body now it had been untucked. Toned arms and the top of her modest chest completely on show, the lightly tanned soft skin glistening slightly; she'd gotten very hot. She didn't wear a lot of jewellery; simple delicate gold pendant which sat mid way down her chest and the daft necklace.

From where she was sitting, the brunette was eye level with, Leah's encased chest. The woman was spectacular; firm bodied whilst remaining feminine. Morgan's dark eyes drank her in, the concave curve of her tummy before the contrasting convex of her breasts encased in the black material. "You're so beautiful." Morgan whispered before encouraging the red head to bend down so she could kiss her. It was a deep kiss, hands in all that hair again, not quite as fiery as before, but perhaps the way their mouths slowly massaged one another's was all the more intense. Particularly with, Leah's hands on those bare thighs as Morgan took the taller woman's bottom lip between her own before slowly pulling back, teeth grating the sensitive skin.

Morgan's hands found the curve of that trim waist once more and pulled the Lieutenant as close to her as was possible given their current set up. She wrapped bare legs around each of, Leah's and moved soft hands up her back until they came into contact with her bra's material. After having been picked up so easily and learning the cop's true strength she had no doubt that, Leah could escape this firm grip if she wanted to. But why would she want to? Morgan's lips trailed over the soft flesh below the black bra, hands roaming down to base of, Leah's back before moving back up, one hand on the back of her neck, encouraging her to shift forward so that the Doctor could move her mouth up the red head's body. Kissing in between that full chest, Morgan continued up and round to the swell of the top of, Leah's right breast, taking her time before moving to the left.

Her mouth continued to trail up to, Leah's slender neck, but instead of kisses, she attacked the soft skin with the same ferocity as they had kissed in the hall, enjoying the way her colleague squirmed against the assault. The hand still on, Leah's back was suddenly on her breast, softly at first as, Morgan felt the black lace graze her finger tips. It was as if, Leah had had enough; it was either too much to take, or Morgan had too much control. Although Morgan still had her wrapped her long toned legs, one hand on her neck- some auburn hair tangled in the grasp the Lieutenant was now at the brunette's eye line, faces inches apart. Morgan smiled again, "What's wrong?" She purred, simultaneously kissing her lips and applying pressure to Leah's encased breast, enjoying the reaction. Morgan smiled as she kissed those full lips again, a slender hand creeping up into the auburn hair and the thumb of her other grazing the hard nipple beneath black lace.

The Doctor thought she had her, had, Leah at the point of giving her control. Hell, she was only human. Morgan knew herself how aroused she was and the Lieutenant clearly wanted this just as badly. But she didn't dare disentangle her hand from that red mane, not yet. They looked at each other, the Lieutenant's eyes never failing to astound, Morgan with their multi-tones. Tentatively, Morgan's hand moved down only to snake back up and under the lingerie, the feel of that soft handful of flesh absolute ecstasy. They kissed again, deeply, Morgan's hand continuing to massage, Leah's sensitive skin as her body continued to react to the Doctor's manipulations.
 
People had told her that before. Men, women, women. Leah knew it. She didn’t care much about it, but she knew it. Still, all that desire in the doctor did wonders for her excitement, her intent to please. Maybe because Morgan was so normally reserved? It felt like a secret almost, who was under that prissy mask of hers.

There was a small huff of air, almost a gasp as those lips met her skin, trailed kisses across her chest, the soft skin. Her hands moved-along her back, into her hair, to her breast- Leah wanted her to touch her, she realized-feeling warm and hot and maybe more than a little breathless. But oh no.

No, that wasn’t how this was going to go.

Deep kiss, clever hands-but Leah was unbuttoning that vest, running her OWN hands over her stomach, her chest, her collarbone-as if mapping her out, almost. They trailed over her slender shoulders, drawing the material over and off of them to catch on her arms-which Leah traced down to her wrists before she drew them together and pinned them up over the doctor’s head, against the wall. Looked at her, mischief, desire, and mirth in her eyes.

“Aren’t you on holiday, Doc?”

That was all the pause she gave her before she kissed her face, down her neck, her chest-warm and almost worshipful, with a nip to the top of one breast. She had moved slightly back, taking Morgan’s hips with her, those slender legs wrapped around her waist-putting the doctor almost at the edge of the desk. Leah’s other hand had slipped behind her, dexterous-maybe practiced?-fingers somehow managing to undo the hooks one handed and all at once-the band tightening briefly before relaxing, the hand moving to the front and pushing the material up.

Oh. Oh dear.

Those kisses moved further, first over one just above the nipple, then across the small valley and over the other-before that warm mouth closed on her. Leah was talented, no doubt about that.

At the same time she’d hiked that skirt even higher, her hand running over the toned thigh, tracing it with her fingers before the hand was at her hip, slipping just under the hem of her underwear at the top of her right thigh.

Trailing kisses upwards again, collar bone, jaw, ear-checking in, so to speak. “I think you work hard enough, don’t you?” She murmured, almost a purr it was so smooth. Her hand had turned to face upwards, fingers catching, gripping the hem and sliding towards her inner thigh-but not there yet.

Not just yet.

She might've asked her what she wanted, make her ask for it-but given that bit of display there, Leah wasn't sure she would like that. And this...this was all about what Morgan liked, right now. Because delighting the doctor would delight her.
 
Last edited:
If this tall, beautiful, successful cop wanted to have her way with her, who was, Morgan to say no? Then again this wasn't just some cop, this wasn't just a pick up; not that, Morgan went in for that sort of thing often. It was a woman she'd trailed her eyes over for months, spent hours, hell days with, it was, Leah. Despite this, when her hands were bound, so to speak, and held against wall the brunette lost some resolve. Maybe she should just give in...

Morgan, now unable to run slender hands into all that hair, over those curves had to make do with maintaining a grip on the redhead with her long legs, the definition of them exacerbated by her black leather ankle boots.

Where ever, Leah's full lips landed, the Doctor pushed herself into them. Her mouth, flicking her tongue over the Lieutenant's; long hair cascading down her now almost bare back as her neck was kissed; arching herself, delicate ribs protruding slightly as those searing lips found her chest.

In several smooth motions, the lean brunette was brought forward, now only the grey lace of her underwear separating her skin from the edge of the table. The skirt wasn't really leaving anything to the imagination anymore. And her bra was off, or almost. Hands like fire of her chest. "You've-", done that before. She was going to say, in reference of the one handed manoeuvre, but the words stuck in her throat.

The sensation of her nipple being covered by the, Leah's warm, damp mouth caused the normally reserved doctor to jolt in pleasure. Everyone had at least one area that when pleasured heightened arousal tenfold. For Morgan it was here. Her modest chest with its neat mauve points that had pebbled further under the Lieutenant's assault. She moaned and writhed slightly under Leah's imposed bondage, her head lilting back, legs tightening even further around the redheads trim waist, soaking underwear pressed into the crotch of those black pants. "You're so good." As if she didn't know it.

Her thighs shook slightly when those dexterous fingers slipped under the lace, her stomach pained in anticipation as the fingers took hold. Morgan was ready to, Morgan was desperate to- “I think you work hard enough, don’t you?” Leah's breath hot on her ear.

She looked into those amber, no green, no amber- who knew- eyes and kissed the redhead again. Moving into her as much as she could, arms still above her head, stomach contracting as she did so. The level of internal conflict, the Doctor's analytical mind was feeling was maddening. She didn't do this; beg, pine, lose control, get this goddamn involved. Not anymore. Bloody hell, she couldn't even think!

Their eyes locked as, Leah's hand crept slowly between Morgan's toned thighs. The digits finding the soft flesh right at the top of the inner thigh. The brunette's chest, still obscured slightly by the grey sheer lace hanging loosely off her frame, fell and rose heavier than normal. One smooth movement and, Leah could be, would be, in her. Right now, was there anything she wanted more? No, but then again they had all night.

The corner of her full lips curved upwards. "Let's go to bed." Morgan felt the fingers move up slightly, she stiffened in anticipation but they retracted. Simultaneously, her toned were released and it wasn't until then that, Morgan realised how stiff they had gotten. Not that she had time to work any blood back into them as she was hoisted up on more time by the strong police officer.

They were getting good at that and, Morgan took the opportunity to unsnap the black bra encasing, Leah's chest before being thrown onto the bed. Smiling at her partner as she moved up it, removing her own grey garment completely, the redhead in hot pursuit as the heels of her boots caught on the white cotton sheets. They kissed again, Morgan enjoying her newfound freedom, hands roaming up that strong back, pulling, Leah onto her so their bare torsos slotted together, legs a tangle, before those delicate hands could return to that glorious mane.

They'd established, a mixture of joy and annoyance for Morgan that, Leah was significantly stronger. That said, it did not stop the Doctor's lean form snaking downwards, kissing that curvaceous body as she went before, Leah's right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue flicked expertly over the hard flesh as she sucked, a full proof combination. As she did so, slender fingers worked the button and zipper of the other woman's pants. This is where a surgeon's steady, dexterous hand pays off and in a split second she was able to push the material down over, Leah's hips and buttocks, teeth grazing against sensitive skin as she did so.
 
Leah approved, a grin as she pressed another kiss to the pretty doctor’s lips, released her arms to pull her into her again, loving the feel of those toned thighs in her hands, around her hips-as she moved to carry her there.

God. Leah wasn’t sure she had ever wanted anyone so badly. She had no idea where it would go or how it would end-maybe with this tonight-but she was resolved to have her, to make this woman a little wild, a little crazy with what she planned to do to her. It wouldn’t be the only time. Leah felt assured in that. Not if she did things right, as she intended to.

She dropped her into the soft bed, tossing aside the black garment to reveal her chest was just as full and perky as promised, tipped in muavish pink nipples that matched her lips. She liked the look of her on that bed. The dark hair against the white, her slightly tanned skin. It did things to her.

Morgan was so warm, so damned gorgeous. Her hands explored her back, her smaller chest pressed against her own, their long legs tangled together. Leah’s hands moved along the sides of her thighs as she kissed her, searing, passionate, almost demanding-that skirt pooled around her hips again, a brush of her thumbs against the front of her pelvis, that jut of the hip.

And then she was somehow snaking away from her, down-Leah drew in a sharp breath. She had never once been tempted to let a woman be in charge of her. But maybe...maybe with Morgan…

She kicked one boot, then the other off, her turn for her hands to be entangled in soft tresses, her breathing not as steady as she would like, pants. She felt her teeth on her skin and felt fire trace after them-but no, where had they been in the hallway? Leah wanted to return to that.

Goodness did she. “Distracting as you are-” Leah breathed, pulling her up, the two women on their sides, Leah’s fingers on the back of her head, slipping down over her neck to draw her close for another kiss, less teasing as her other hand slid up her thigh and grabbed hold of the lace underwear to tug them down over her legs. She turned them, bearing the smaller woman down on the mattress, more kisses along her neck, a nip at her shoulder as her fingers played over the soft skin of her inner thighs, moved higher, higher-traced just outside of her lips, careful and clever. She cupped her sex and kissed further down, having noted-and appreciated-Morgan’s reaction to her breasts being kissed, to the sensitivity of her there. “This is your night, Doctor. And I intend to make it a good one.” She murmured against her chest-before closing her lips over her nipple, the hand that had been in her hair tracing over her ear, coming down to her other breast.

Her fingers slid over her lips again, parted them to trail along the inner ones-her thumb finally brushing over that sensitive, secret pebble, wanting to give Morgan what her body clearly wanted-and then Leah put pressure on the bundle of nerves as one of her graceful fingers entered her.
 
Finally, Morgan submitted; this strong yet curvaceous red head had almost been too much for the Doctor's control to be sustained all night, but now with the Lieutenant's mouth on her chest and hand working up her thigh and onto her, oh Jesus, her slender hips inadvertently ground her wetness into, Leah's hand when she touched her there. It was too much, too long awaited, to delay, the cop's actions any longer.

“...make it a good one.” Leah said.

"Ok..... Fine." Morgan murmured in an unconvincing grudgeful tone. Her head pushed back into the duvet, long mahogany hair a mess around her toned shoulders as it contrasted with the white sheets. The brunette's right hand rested on the back of her colleague's head and into her silky auburn hair that added to Leah's appeal tenfold.

Why did she have to be paired with a red head? This red head? This woman, this presence, that seemed to be pretty much perfect yet still drove her to distraction, made her act differently, made her- Morgan arched her back as , Leah's fingers explored further- made her act so God damn unprofessionally.

Morgan's other hand had balled up the duvet and both her grip on the material and on Leah's hair tightened as those dexterous fingers brushed her clit. "Oh God." A throaty moan escaped her lips whilst her hips moved against, Leah's hand. Yet, Morgan was given little reprieve as the Lieutenant pushed herself into her, another moan of encouraging pleasure.

It was as if her whole body was on fire and another couple of touches like that would see her burn out completely. However, the Doctor didn't want to peak too early, but then again, any willpower that may have allowed her to disentangle from, Leah was gone, especially when, Morgan felt another digit enter her.

Steadying both her breathing and her own movements for her hips had been matching, Leah's rhythm, the brunette encouraged the Lieutenant's mouth from her chest and back to lips, more searing kisses. Their now clammy bodies pressed together, soft skin on soft skin.

"Sorry." She panted, freeing the hair she'd been clinging to a little tightly as one of Morgan's hands moved to press between, Leah's toned shoulder blades, fingers splayed enough to feel the faint scar tissue. The other ran down to the forearm between her lightly tanned thighs, enjoying the sensation of the other woman's muscles flexing as they moved in and out of the Doctor's silkily, neat folds.

She didn't want it to end, this balance of pleasure but not quite reaching the cliff edge was exquisite. However, Leah was very talented and every twist or brush against the sensitive nub edged, Morgan closer. Having worked the grey lace briefs off completely, the brunette hooked one leg over the lieutenant's hips, the toned limb, still booted, draped over, Leah's bottom. The position, by no accident on, Morgan's part, allowed her partner to explore her further. She held the woman tightly, moans and groans of pleasure becoming more apparent. "Leah. Please." She begged- for what, to be brought off the edge or for it not to stop - into the sensitive skin of her neck.
 
Last edited:
"Oh God."

Heat and electricity spiraled down her spine and through her own sex at that moan, her heart picking up even faster. The doctor’s hips shifted to meet her hand, little bucking movements she wasn’t sure she was even aware of.

It was going to be a good night, Leah had decided ages ago-and looks like she was right.

Morgan coaxed her back up to her, Leah’s ministrations never pausing but increasing in pace and cleverness, so very careful and yet so very, very insistant, driving the other woman up the wall as her mouth pressed warm kisses up along her soft skin in a near worshipful, very passionate manner before they were again on her lips, deepening the kiss as another graceful digit joined the first-curling inwards every other stroke, not enough to make her sing, yet-almost teasing.

Her hands were tight in her hair, against the sheets. Leah broke the kiss, lifted her head slightly to watch her, the beautiful, often closed face open and flushed and wanting. She apologized, but Leah wasn’t sure what for until she released her hair. She gave a breathless laugh. “I can handle it-” Another kiss, Morgan turned to be against her-Leah was briefly prepared to push her back, thinking she might be trying to top her-but no, just better access, a better position, one of those sexy legs over her hips, that boot Leah had intentionally left on-God.

Leah wanted to drive her crazy. Give her the best sex of her life, and then the best sleep, after, because there wouldn’t be a scrap of energy left to the doctor by the time they were finished for the night. Just as she resolved as such, Morgan said her name, pleaded with her.

Her thighs pressed together in reflex. She was holding Morgan as close as Morgan held her, and it was all the encouragement she needed to push her to the edge. Now her fingers curled inwards against the roof of her and didn’t let her alone, her thumb swirling against her clit simultaneously. Her fingers moved for her hair and tipped her head back to kiss her again, then down her neck as she steered her home-there was no resisting, nearly.

Closer and closer to a cliff edge that Leah was intent on flinging her from and into the crashing waves of pleasure below.
 
Had, Morgan been a crier, she may actually have done so; her heat and desire wasn't just as a result of the evening, but what an evening it had been. No, she'd wanted the Lieutenant's fingers in her, her mouth on her, her body pressed up against her for too long. It was like months of foreplay had finally, almost, come to an end.

Her mouth was brought back to, Leah's; a hand in her hair this time they kissed again. She probably wouldn't get tired of kissing those full lips with their near permanent cocky smile. Their mouths just seemed to, well, work? Morgan, brought the hand that had been gripping her colleagues forearm up, trailing fingers over her skin, to the side that pretty face; palm on her rouged cheeks and fingers trailing back to the start of the auburn. Morgan's other hand maintaining, if not increasing, how tightly she clung to the woman who was now expertly working her sensitive folds.

Wordless moans and gasps escaped between kisses as, the Doctor's hips moved with those fingers. Fingers which didn't just fuck her, but explored her, pushing buttons the brunette didn't even know she had. Not that Morgan was thinking clearly right now, especially when Leah's fingers curled expertly to stimulate her there, but she'd probably never been this abandon in bed, not the first encounter anyway, nor the second, third or four. For her to give in to it took time, for her to relax into it took time. She especially didn't get wet to the point that bedsheets beneath her thighs were damp.

Those thighs quivered as the redhead continued her manipulations, however now, those fingers had found a twisting, curling rhythm which was exquisite enough, but when Leah's thumb rubbed purposefully against, Morgan's clit that was it. It was the start of an intense shift to the edge followed by a long fall. "Just there. Just there. Just there" The Doctor pined in an octave higher than usual. Her full lips not even an inch from the Lieutenant's who maintained the movement, causing her thighs to actually shake. She kissed, Leah again, but briefly before pulling back an inch, the pressure building further. "Yes, yes, yes." Her muscles clamped around those skilled fingers "Jesus, Leah!" Scottish accent thick. And began to spasm. Her hands shook as tried to maintain her grip of this wonderful woman, but that strong leg managed to pull the Lieutenant impossibly closer. Words caught in her throat and turned to almost pained moans as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. The inside of her thighs and knees tremored against the lean woman between her legs who's hand was still in her and applying pressure to her clit as it spasmed mercilessly. Every subtle movement, Leah made was enough for another shudder to rack the slim brunette and the Lieutenant clearly knew it. Even kissing her drove another jolt through, Morgan and she groaned into her mouth.

As the waves calmed, they lay together, Morgan's shaken body still twitched against the, Lieutenant's hand for a moment. Her now damp face buried in the nook between, Leah's neck and injured shoulder. Eventually, Morgan encouraged that hand from between her legs, wincing as those graceful fingers retreated from deep within her.

She felt, Leah start to shift her weight from above her but the Doctor tightened her albeit unsteady grip, one arm on the redhead's taught side and the other arm draped around her. "Don't move. I just need a minute." She said, muffled into that auburn hair. Complying, they lay there for a moment until, Morgan's breathing had returned to near normal.
 
Last edited:
The noises she made...the way she twitched around her, moved her hips into her fingers-she was losing her mind. It was delicious. Leah drank all of that in, her eyes on those full lips, those fluttering lashes, the lust maddened dark irises. She could have been a straight woman and it would have been just as arousing, as pleasurable to see.

Yes.” The word was almost a command.

And there it was-those inner muscles spasming around her fingers, that toned leg pulling her closer, clinging to her-as Leah continued to play her thumb over the sensitive bundle of nerves, prolonging and letting the doctor ride out her orgasm.

She was beautiful. Just...fuck.

Leah pressed her lips to hers, another searing, deep kiss as she slowed her clever fingers, softer kisses pressed over those defined cheekbones, the soft, sensitive spot beneath her ear.

Her fingers retreated, the cop content to hold her, just...hold her, for now.

But the night wasn’t over yet. She made a movement but Morgan held tighter, the redhead pausing a moment.

"Don't move. I just need a minute."

Leah took that as a very, very high compliment, whether the doctor meant it or not. “Okay...but only just a minute.” She grinned lecherously, another kiss, this time to her forehead. After the ravishment, Leah was surprisingly gentle. Her hand moved up to trace over the simple necklace Morgan wore, tracing the chain and carefully pulling it back to the front of her-and then snagging the ridiculous, matching Christmas tree.

Her lecherous grin faded into a fond, amused smile, her graceful fingers tracing down, down-to rest on the outside of her smooth thigh. Leah’s eyes sparkled with amusement again, a slight tip of her head. She leaned in a little closer, her full, mauvish colored lips brushing against hers as she spoke, not having even given the doctor enough time to fully regain her senses.

“Time’s up.” And then she pressed them to her, a playful nip to the bottom one before she started to slip downwards-a warm kiss to her jaw, another to her throat...the flat of her chest just above her breasts, the flat of her tongue TO her breast-down, down, over the flat of her taut stomach and deviating to press her lips to her hip bone.

Her hands followed suit, pausing to palm those sensitive breasts, the pebbled nipples briefly caught and caressed before they continued down, resting on her hips a moment, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed- before coming to her thighs, more kisses down the length of it, the inside of her knee-

She had taken herself off the bed, was now kneeling beside it and in between Morgan’s long, toned legs. “Ya know, I’m a woman of many talents.”

That evil, mischievous, mirthful grin, her eyes lit with amusement-and want.
 
Last edited:
The brunette drew away from her accomplice, stands of both women's hair clung to her clammy face momentarily whilst head rested back on the white cotton, just below the pillows. Pushing the errant strands from her face, a hand rested lazily in the Lieutenant's hair as the Doctor allowed herself to be fawned over. Gentle touches were welcomed after the ravishing she'd just received. The brunette had plan's for, Leah, oh yes, but just now a lazy smile as they kissed was all she could muster.

"Time's up."

"You've got to be kidding." Morgan smirked, in response. Leah was like trying to catch smoke, the way she manoeuvred down, Morgan's toned, lean body. Of course, it didn't help that the Doctor was still coming down from that climax that had racked her entire body several times over. "Leah..." she questioned, albeit half heartedly.

Morgan, when time permitted, put her body through a lot; those long tanned legs could run for miles, toned arms allowed her to pull up over technical sections of climbing walls and her core, well she had the definition down the centre of her stomach which spoke for itself. But after what, Leah had instilled upon her the thirty year old struggled to find the energy to protest, let alone overpower the strong red head.

As Leah's hands and mouth worked down over the lightly tanned skin, her body betrayed her; not as ferociously as before but the brunette's form still pushed itself into those hands, lips and tongue. A soft moan escaping her lips as she felt the dampness work down her defined stomach. However, when attention was turned to her perky chest, Leah's fingers working her pebbled nipples, the Doctor winced. She was still so sensitive, "Gentle."

The Doctor's resolve slowly returned and the jolt to the edge of the bed seemed to do it. She had been lying flat on her back, one slender hand in her own hair and those big brown eyes closed throughout her half hearted protest. Therefore, it wasn't until she felt that hot breath on her most sensitive skin that she jolted back to reality.

Propping herself up on her elbows she looked at, Leah, dark hazel eyes glinting. To be fair, the scene one which explicit dreams are made of; the skirt's black material pooled around her waist, long legs leather booted legs open with that beautiful face, amber eyes and all that auburn hair now a mess which only added to her appeal between them.

Morgan's face broke into a disbelieved smile, perfect white teeth contrasting with those full lips. She didn't doubt the Lieutenant's talents, not for a second. "I have every faith in you." She purred, before moving her leg allowing her soft inner thigh to brush gently against, Leah's slightly flushed cheek.
 
Last edited:
That strong grip just below her hips pulling her further down the bed, sensitive folds now in the path of Leah’s hot breath. Morgan’s stomach flipped and dexterous fingers gripped the bed sheets in anticipation. However, she'd have to wait; the red head teased her, landing mouth, everywhere except where it counted.

She murmoured a curse as the Lieutenant moved tantalisingly close. Morgan got the distinct feeling if she begged she'd be rewarded, but her stubborn streak wouldn't quite allow that. A sheen of perspiration reformed on her lean body after what seemed like an hour of this play and just when she was about to utter a plea Morgan was put out of her misery. She moaned loudly in a mixture of relief and pleasure as she was explored expertly.

Morgan could have climaxed pretty quickly; the view alone of Leah, that stunning red head between her legs, she was only human. However, the Doctor continued to teeter on the edge, not quite able to fall. After several rounds of this game, Morgan had had enough and growled, through gritted teeth. “Would you stop fucking about down there.” Slender hand entwined in the red hair, as if her colleague needed any more encouragement. And with that and a few subtle movements, the exquisite torture ended with her shuddering, groaning and jolting into Leah.

The brunette encouraged Leah back on the bed and they embraced once more. “You really do want it to be all about me, don’t you?” She frowned, catching a hand that strayed from her face down her chest and stomach. Morgan conceded, head falling back into the pillows, but she kept Leah’s hand from moving further down. Her body ached, a good ache; the Lieutenant had really put her through her paces. If round three ensued there’s no way she’d muster the wherewithal to leave.

It was nice, lying here, their legs entwined, bare torsos pressed together, hands on one another. Nonetheless, Morgan eventually untangled herself from her companion. She retrieved her vest and made for the bathroom to shower. Everyone had their defences, traits, habits, whatever and Morgan would maintain her’s, for now.

Sometime later, Morgan zipped her leather jacket up over her modest curves and gathered her messy hair into a top knot. “Breakfast or not, I don’t do sleepovers.” She smiled but had slipped back into that process-focused tone. “Merry Christmas, Leah. I'll text you when I'm home.” And with that she cupped that beautiful face and kissed her.

As much as she wanted to, Morgan didn't see Leah in the couple of days between their encounter and Christmas Day. Firstly, as much as the Lieutenant was never far from her mind, Morgan couldn't quite bring herself to show this. The Doctor kept everyone at a distance; she couldn't be expected to reverse her behaviour completely, could she? Secondly, her parents were in town; it had been a while since the trio had been together and for all things were sometimes strained over the phone, they were a great team.

Tracey and John Vincent's visit gave Morgan a much needed excuse to be a tourist in New York. Something she'd rarely had time to do since relocating to the city. They visited galleries, went to nice restaurants, she finally saw Hamilton and in general had a good catch up. Especially on Christmas Day, which involved the usual morning of gifts and food prep followed by a Skype session across the pond and drinking too much wine on her mother’s part.

As had been the pattern over the past few days, Morgan’s pager dinger and her work phone chimed simultaneously in the early hours of Boxing Day morning. Fortunately, her parents had left; nothing quite said Merry Christmas like a homicide. “Doctor Vincent?” She answered, cradling the phone with her shoulder as she moved to her bedroom to change. “Not your fault, Officer.” She said in reference to his apology. “What we got?.... Ok, yes, I'll be ready. Who's the senior in attendance…Thanks. Bye.” It wasn't Rosenberg. Damn.

The next night was a different story and Morgan, before she could control herself, felt a jolt within her as Leah’s number flashed across the phone screen. That constant ache she'd felt since they'd slept together pushed its way through the self control she'd maintained. However, they were being called to a murder scene and no matter how badly the brunette wanted her colleague there was professionalism to be maintained.

It wasn't until she was offered a ride home by the red head that their relationship went to anything beyond cordial. Morgan didn't even get to make coffee, the pretence for Leah’s visit; within minutes they were on one another and a repeat of the other night ensued.
 
Last edited:
Morgan was asleep, had untangled herself from her and now lay on her back, her long legs caught in the bed sheet-and nothing else. The fact she had fallen asleep so quickly after- Leah took that as high praise. Not that there hadn't been enough of that, earlier.

The cop was lying on her side, a curtain of dark red hair spilling over the hand and arm that propped her head up. Leah watched the other woman's sleeping face, her green flecked hazel eyes trailing over the doctor's striking profile. Morgan really was a beautiful woman.

Leah had been with other beautiful women, before-but Morgan was model pretty. The two of them together were probably any straight man's-or gay woman's-wet dream.

She had expected repeat instances, after the the Christmas party. She was cocky like that. And yet she had still felt pleasantly flattered earlier, when Morgan had invited her over for some 'coffee'. Leah let the minutes tick by, thinking on that.

Boy, she had it bad, didn't she? Hot damn.

Morgan had some hang ups-Leah didn't have to be a detective to figure that one out. What all they were exactly, Leah had yet to determine-but all in time. She would let the pretty doctor set the pace and she would follow her lead. Whatever the other woman wanted, Leah was content with, for now. If it meant more nights like this...Leah especially didn't mind.

The lieutenant was too arrogant to think Morgan would turn her out completely, and just about anything the doctor was willing to give was enough to Leah, if it meant she got to have her in some capacity.

Because she had to have her. No one else would do, right now. She'd known that for months.

Just hadn't decided to act on it until recently.

Hm. Hm, hm, hm...

Leah quietly turned and slipped out of bed, stretching as she made her way to the shower, figuring Morgan wouldn't mind. Leah took sliiiightly more care to put things back where she found them-there was probably a reason they were in her space and not Leah's, and if it was control the doctor wanted, Leah wouldn't go mucking it all up. At least, what the bull in the china shop COULD avoid, anyway.

The water felt wonderful, steady pressure on her sore muscles, her shoulder. Next time...maybe next time they should share one, in here. Leah shook her head. She was incorrigible, a dirty old pervert.

She turned the water off and drip dried for several moments, gathering up her long hair and squeezing water out of it before she snagged the hanging towel and wrapped it around her head. She exited feeling refreshed and ready to crawl into bed and sleep next the pretty doctor when she caught the blinking light of her ancient cellphone, half out of the pocket of her discarded pants on the floor.

For the first time in years, Leah briefly considered ignoring it. Her gaze shifted from the phone to the beckoning space beside Morgan-and then she bit back a curse and bent to retrieve the damnable tether to the workplace, sneaking out of the room and cursing herself for being married to her job.

It was Piquette. At this time of night?

Leah forgot all semblance of annoyance and called him back, the line picking up on the second ring. "Sir?"

"Leah, there you are-there's been a murder, and I think it's your perp."

"I didn't get a page-"

"Out of our jurisdiction."

Leah frowned as she began to pace."Where? When?"

"Seven hours ago, Rhode Island. I've done what talking I can, but it's up to you to politically pave the rest of the way...the chief out there is willing to meet you in the morning. He's not particularly happy about it, but I'm sure you can wedge your way in. Take whoever you need."

"Thank you. Happy almost New Year, Boss. Tell the Missus and Valerie I said hi."

"Will do. Enjoy the trip, kid."

Leah ran a hand through her hair, returning to the bedroom to find Morgan blearily sitting up. "Hey Doc, good news-I'm taking you to Rhode Island." Leah said, flashing a lecherous smile before moving to pull on the clothes discarded the night before.
 
She was even dreaming about her, Jesus. A crease forming across Morgan’s pretty face, as she battled with herself in that twilight faze of sleep when one is vaguely aware of their subconscious. She wanted to sleep; they hadn’t gone to bed until well after three and by the time Leah had repeated last week’s performance it was nearly morning. The Doctor caught the urge to fully rouse once more, trying to come to terms with the fact the beautiful redhead had permeated even her unconscious thoughts.

Lying there, the plain white cotton bed spread and sheets bundled below her navel and just above her knees, leaving her torso bare. One arm above her head, in the mess of mahogany, the other draped over the top of her stomach under her bare chest, perked from the slight chill in the air. Morgan liked the cold.

However, Morgan wasn't in bed, not right now. She was with Leah, the two were in her office but the lights weren't on for whatever reason. She was being told about a case, their case, that fucking case. She was going through files, files upon files of evidence. She didn't work with paper- look at the mess! “It's here somewhere, Doctor Vincent. Why don't we have the answer!?” Leah snapped uncharacteristically. Morgan didn't know. She was sure it was here but she couldn't see it. The papers kept falling off her desk, pooling around her feet.

“I'm sure we have his name here somewhere?” Morgan panicked; it felt like she'd seen him before. “I have a name badge-“

“A name badge? So you know him? He's one of your lot?” Leah shouted at her, “Where? When? Why have you met him? Have you been helping him?”

This outburst jolted, the brunette fully into the present. Her dark eyes flashing open, the bedroom was dimly lit by escaping light from both the en suite and the hall. She took a few steadying breaths, collecting her thoughts. Anxiety stricken dreams, given Morgan’s occupation, were not that uncommon. Nonetheless, the feeling that the subject matter had left in the pit of her stomach was unpleasant. She sat up, dark hair cascading down her bare back, one hand rubbing her face, the other instinctively reaching for her phone.

In her edgey state, Morgan jumped as Leah’s tall form appeared in the doorway before entering the room. Despite herself, Morgan crossed her arms over her bare chest. What did it matter? Her thigh’s had been clamped against that striking face a few hours ago.

“I’m taking you to Rhode Island.” The redhead said in her usual plucky tone.

The brunette glanced momentarily at her colleague, that graceful tall figure sauntering towards her; she wanted some assurance, told that she was alright. That dreams were irrational, meant nothing. For God sake, she was a fucking Doctor. Morgan knew all this, she didn't need anyone to reassure her about such.

Giving herself a mental shake, shifting any vulnerability from her pretty face before looking up at Leah. “What?” She grumbled, swinging her long toned legs off the bed, bare feet resting on the cold hardwood floor before padding to the en suite, not waiting for an explanation. She dropped the white sheet she'd wrapped around her lean body just before she entered the en suite, shutting the door behind her. Turning the shower on, she didn't wait for it to heat up before hopping in, wincing under the cold water.

Before attending a scene, Morgan didn't typically do anything more than pull on her clothes and brush her teeth before attending the scene, but by the sounds of things she had a long drive and instinctively didn't want to do so covered in, well as has been established, last night had been quite amorous.

Stepping out of the bathroom five minutes later, wrapped in a white towel, Morgan brushed her teeth as she got dressed. “There's a couple of travel cups in the kitchen if you want a coffee for the road.” Hint.

Not even ten minutes later, the tall brunette stepped out of her room, balancing three bags on her shoulders; a pre-packed overnight bag she kept on occasions such as this, the large leather medical bag and the camera bag. She hopped she wouldn't need the former, firstly that definitely meant he's struck and and secondly, her parents would kill her. There hadn't been a day, including Christmas, when work hadn't interrupted their visit. “Do you need anything? If you have to stay up there for a night?”

Retrieving her laptop and wallet, she slipped it into her bag and was good to go. Thanking, the taller woman for releasing her of a hold-all they made their way out of the apartment. Although it was nearing seven in the morning, the street was quiet; no commuters on December 27th.

As they drove, Leah, to the Doctor’s annoyance, made several phone calls, which kept her occupied until they joined the I-95 which, according to, Morgan’s phone, would take them right to Providence. “So, what’s the story?” She asked, pocketing her phone.
 
Last edited:
Leah was clipping the ancient, beat up flip phone back to her belt as Morgan asked the question, reaching for her coffee. "Body was found behind a Chinese restaurant, of all places. Propped in a sitting position against the wall, no visible signs of violence at the scene-but he hasn't been cut open yet. Which is good for us." Leah ducked her head to read an exit sign, having somewhat lost where they were in the trip while on the several phone calls. "Young male in a leather jacket, blond and blue eyed like the last doll. I don't know much else...but a Ken doll was found in his breast pocket."

It was their perp alright-the media didn't know about the dolls, and Leah wanted to keep it that way, avoid copycat victims mixing in with the real ones. Supposing there would be any copycats...she had to solve this. It was a puzzle, and the longer he was out there the more people he would hurt-but the more pieces she would have to put it all together. Her speed increased.

"He must be visiting relatives, celebrating the holidays-something. Probably had to scratch his itch." Leah's fingers tapped on the cup as she took another pull. "But...a Chinese Restaurant? Considering what he does with these people, that doesn't make any sense. Who picks up dates at restaurants, and how would you peg one as gay with the same level of confidence as the club scene? Did he already know him? Was this guy even gay? Could it have been a prearranged meeting?"

Leah straightened. "Maybe it was, maybe he knew him. If it's not a stranger, maybe we'll finally have him, rip him out of the shadows."
 
“He’s not been cut open yet.”

The Doctor considered this. Leah was right, it was good. The Medical Examiner’s Office wouldn’t be as well resourced in RI compared to New York’s so there was a possibility the body would sit untouched for days maybe even a week. Of course, Morgan wanted to be the first the examine this man’s body and would try her best to make it happen today; why else was she here?

Nonetheless, “You know this is out with my jurisdiction; I can’t actually just turn up and demand I cut up someone else’s body.” She should call her boss, get Randal to provide some clout. “They have every right to tell me where to go.” For all Morgan was very competent, she didn’t yet have the political network, nor was she good at building such, which would allow her to walk on to someone else’s turf. It was a bridge they’d just have to cross.

The ken doll gave Morgan an uneasy feeling and she glanced at the Lieutenant, trying to read a reaction on that stoic face.

“An itch to scratch sounds plausible, I mean he’s gone weeks without doing anything that we know of, but then who the hell carries a doll around unless they had intended on leaving their mark?” She frowned, looking out at the Hutchison River. The moon reflected off the cold, grey water as they drove over the bridge’s metallic surface at speed.

“Throwing the needle into the mix, it’s maybe a combination of both, opportunist and premeditated. He came prepared should the opportunity arise.” She said tightly. Each killing had a certain surgical feel to it, the mix of narcotics, the use of a scalpel, the clinical lack of DNA, even the asphyxiation had been quite neat. The idea that this guy was in Morgan’s profession was really starting to weigh on her.

After a moment she added with passion, “He better not be a fucking Doctor, Leah, I swear to God!” It had been a long awaited outburst. Morgan was worried, really worried. There were thousands of unsolved cases out there, however, when it came to unsolved serial killings, the pool of culprits narrowed. It wasn’t your typical thugs, gang members, unhinged individuals. It was the true psychopaths; the folk you shared the subway with, the neighbour who looked after your apartment whilst you were away, those who lead perfectly normal lives and were well connected, respected and educated. People like Doctors.

She reigned the anxiety back in as they zipped past the Connecticut coastline, it was pointless, she was just tired. Instead, they discussed different scenarios before falling into companionable silence, Christmas music playing rather sadly from the cruiser’s stereo. Between the clear roads and the speed Leah pushed the car they arrived in the State’s capital, Providence, not long after ten am. Morgan read directions to the Lieutenant and minutes later the two women had pulled up outside the Police Department.

As the pair entered the building, they were promptly met by middle-aged officer. The man was short and had a nervous energy about him as soon as he set eyes on the Lieutenant. The tall redhead was certainly a sight, and that smile she flashed so generously was probably hard for some, most, men to ignore. “The Sargent is in his office. I’ll take you through.”

They were given the same account, somewhat grudgingly – Sergeant Ocean clearly didn’t want his toes stepped on, particularly by two comparatively young women - as they had received earlier this morning.

“Where’s the body now?” Dr Vincent asked, unsmiling.

“Orms Street, Ma’am.” The Doctor responded with a questioning look. “The Medical Examiner’s Office.” He said as if she was stupid.

The brunette bristled, but maintained cool professionalism. “Has anyone examined, internally or externally, the body?”

“Ladies,” He sighed, “It’s Christmas. We are on a skeleton staff. The body will be examined once the Department of Health deems it feasible.”

“Christmas or not, Sargent.” She said matter of factory, “The victim’s examination will begin within the next hour.” He scoffed, who would be willing to do that? Again, it was Christmas. “I am going to.” She dropped the pleasantries of ‘Sargent’. “Now, if you would be so cooperative as to give me the contact details for your equivalent at the Department of Health and the Medical Examiner who attended the scene that will let me get on.” Before he could interject, she continued over him. “I don’t need to remind you that you now have serial killer active in your jurisdiction, so your assistance is greatly appreciated.” She glanced at, Leah as the man rummaged around his desk drawer for the details, amusement flickering in those big brown eyes.
 
Back
Top