Pillow humping.

Sorry not been on for a while so late replying back to this!!!!

My mother walked in on me while i was naked. I was laying on top of the pillow with it between my legs humping and grinding into it moaning and groaning, i have to say she was very shocked! and not the only time she caught me up to no good lol!

Caught how?

This was my only form of masturbation for a hell of a lot of years. Used to do it a LOT as a kid. I would feel incredibly dirty afterwards and would scrub my pussy for hours because I felt so wrong.
As I got older I kind of stopped caring about whether it was weird (an ex called me a freak and actually broke up with me when I told him about it)
For me, nothing compares to the pleasure I get from it. The orgasms are so intense, the feeling is incredible. And it's the only form of masturbation that I can keep up for hours- which I do frequently!

Just came across this and found it surprisingly erotic, never seen a girl get herself off like this before.

Just wondering if any of you gals on here ever use this method?

If so…

1/ Is it better or feels different than when you use your finger etc?

2/ How and when did you discover this method?

3/ Ever use anything other than a pillow to hump on? When and what made you try it?
I've seen this video before--one of my favorites of a girl humping a pillow! I love it when she comes!

I think it's hot when women do this personally

And I don't know if this the place for this, maybe somebody can make another post, but this reminds me of something I've seen/heard alluded to many times on TV, movies, etc. but has anybody used the washing machine to masturbate? Or anything else that's not your fingers or a toy for that matter

I think it's hot when women do this personally

And I don't know if this the place for this, maybe somebody can make another post, but this reminds me of something I've seen/heard alluded to many times on TV, movies, etc. but has anybody used the washing machine to masturbate? Or anything else that's not your fingers or a toy for that matter

Washing machines are pretty fun.

Counter tops work well, I also use the side of the bathtub and let my nipples rub against the shower curtain.

Oh how I wish I had time for a really good pillow humping session right now.

Had a wonderful session this morning. Came so damn hard. Made me late for work, but it was so worth it.

I love the idea of this, that desire has built up, the mind is spinning, heart is racing, grabbing at pillows till your thighs feel full, then taking those perfect strokes, like riding the length of a cock...I would love to sit across from her as she rides, see her pretty face, watch her mouth move as different parts of her clit are caressed, ass moving, her sighs to moans, the catching of her breath the moment before, thighs go rigid, pushing down hard as she cums....mmmm fuck yes

Something a little different....arm rest humping. Damn strong orgasm at the end.

Any of you girls tried this and is so the same set of questions, kinda..

Just came across this and found it surprisingly erotic, never seen a girl get herself off like this before.

Just wondering if any of you gals on here ever use this method?

If so…

1/ Is it better or feels different than when you use your finger etc?

2/ How and when did you discover this method?

3/ Ever use anything other than a pillow to hump on? When and what made you try it?

Back