Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 03-12-2017, 07:08 PM   #1
CipherX
Virgin

Looking for an Author

If anyone is ok with seduction, infidelity(homewrecker), humiliation, violence..I have a story idea(summary) that I would love a story to be written about,..please let me know.

Plot: A couple invite a young woman to live in their guest house, after some time she plots to seduce the husband and take over the wifes life. Id like the story to be good,long but not too long.

Last edited by CipherX : 03-12-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Old 03-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #2
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Wouldn't you like to share your story idea here in this thread you created in Story Ideas?

Old 03-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
CipherX
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
Wouldn't you like to share your story idea here in this thread you created in Story Ideas?
I rather pm it to anyone who is interested but I can type up a sentence or two sure.

Old 03-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Well, you're in a board where people share their ideas. Especially if they're hoping someone will write a story based on it. It seems many of the authors here aren't very fond of PM-prying the ideas out of people. In fact, in the Author's Hangout board they'll ask the person how much they'd get paid for their efforts.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:25 PM   #5
CipherX
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
Well, you're in a board where people share their ideas. Especially if they're hoping someone will write a story based on it. It seems many of the authors here aren't very fond of PM-prying the ideas out of people. In fact, in the Author's Hangout board they'll ask the person how much they'd get paid for their efforts.
Paid? I didn't know people pay to have stories written. I am more of a "here is an idea, you can write it" kind of person. This one I just wanted to pm, any others ill wrote longer detailed posts.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:44 AM   #6
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherX View Post
Paid? I didn't know people pay to have stories written. I am more of a "here is an idea, you can write it" kind of person. This one I just wanted to pm, any others ill wrote longer detailed posts.
As ER (the mod here) mentioned, this forum is for sharing ideas. Throw them out, let others chew on them, see what happens. Saying, "I want a story written; PM me" just doesn't fly here... as you would know if you had bothered reading existing threads. Cheers.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

Does she dominate the hsuband and wife?

Old 03-13-2017, 03:38 PM   #8
Lady_Sith
Virgin

As much as I love a good seduction story, I think that this story plot has been beat to death.

I'd LOVE to see a twist in the story, something like the young coed seduces hubs and it turns out to be the daughter (NOT his daughter) of a past lover that he badly screwed over or something like that. His current wife was his past lover's best friend and together they play the long game of revenge on the man.

But of course I'm a woman and I love vindictive women stories.

Old 03-13-2017, 06:36 PM   #9
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherX View Post
Paid? I didn't know people pay to have stories written.
Some do. And some authors ask about the type of compensation they'll receive for their time and effort catering a story for someone.

That's the difference between using this board as intended or "going private".

Old 03-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #10
CiipherX
Experienced

lost my pw and email :/ made a new account,

If anyone can also help with that, pls

Old 03-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #11
RubiDia
Literotica Guru

Talk to one of the editors

Old 03-14-2017, 09:19 PM   #12
RubiDia
Literotica Guru

"Moderators"

Old 03-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #13
CiipherX
Experienced

As long as the 2 people who pmed me before pm on this one,it is fine..

Old 03-17-2017, 10:38 AM   #14
georgerb
Literotica Guru

Turn your PMs on and contact me if you care to.

^^ I dare you to click on it...

KIK georgerb1953

Old 03-17-2017, 02:14 PM   #15
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted

What if... The young woman were the daughter of someone with whom the husband once had an affair, one that ended badly. While he managed to hide it from his wife, it ruined the other person's family (the young woman's family). Dad kills mom, dad goes to jail; five to ten years on, the daughter finds the wife and tells her the story, along with proof. Wife weeks revenge.

Old 03-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #16
CiipherX
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
What if... The young woman were the daughter of someone with whom the husband once had an affair, one that ended badly. While he managed to hide it from his wife, it ruined the other person's family (the young woman's family). Dad kills mom, dad goes to jail; five to ten years on, the daughter finds the wife and tells her the story, along with proof. Wife weeks revenge.
That sounds like a lifetime movie lol but no, I dont want to go down that route. someone is already writing it for me though. thanks Did you see my Britney/Jamie Lynn thread?

Old 03-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #17
CiipherX
Experienced

I don't know if the person who said they would write this for me, did anything...since I lost my other account.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:22 AM   #18
Soma99
Experienced

What if the wife is in on it as a way to screw the husband over in a divorce (they have a guest house)?

Old 04-19-2017, 07:57 AM   #19
CiipherX
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post
What if the wife is in on it as a way to screw the husband over in a divorce (they have a guest house)?
I already have someone to write it, ty though...and that would be no fun

Old 04-19-2017, 10:39 AM   #20
LeandraNyx
Brazenly Opinionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post
That's actually a fucking awesome idea!

The whole time the husband thinks he's being sly and sneaky cheating on his wife, his "mistress" (Maybe the wife's lifelong friend?) and his wife are laughing about at how bad he is in bed behind his back and collecting evidence of cheating for the impending divorce. Extra Twist: Turns out it's the wife and the best friend who have been fucking each other this entire time and now that they've won the house in the divorce, they can live happily ever after.

Old 04-19-2017, 10:47 AM   #21
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandraNyx View Post
. Extra Twist: Turns out it's the wife and the best friend who have been fucking each other this entire time and now that they've won the house in the divorce, they can live happily ever after.
Awesome!

Old 04-19-2017, 04:54 PM   #22
CiipherX
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandraNyx View Post

The whole time the husband thinks he's being sly and sneaky cheating on his wife, his "mistress" (Maybe the wife's lifelong friend?) and his wife are laughing about at how bad he is in bed behind his back and collecting evidence of cheating for the impending divorce. Extra Twist: Turns out it's the wife and the best friend who have been fucking each other this entire time and now that they've won the house in the divorce, they can live happily ever after.
As I said, I already had someone to write it BUT it seems you would both like the Lifetime movie; The Good Sister. The ending is a real shocker, though I kinda saw it coming.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3521746/plotsummary