I.M. Fauve Gallery

Found another old image, that was buried in a different folder. Went loooking for it when a theme popped up in the GB Lounge.

removed for lack of interest

Apparently a prehensile tail is a bonus!;)

Last edited:
Found another old image, that was buried in a different folder. Went loooking for it when a theme popped up in the GB Lounge.

attachment.php

Apparently a prehensile tail is a bonus!;)

I have to admit, I have quite an active imagination, but I've never thought of flying monkeys going anywhere except *out* of my butt...

I have to admit, I have quite an active imagination, but I've never thought of flying monkeys going anywhere except *out* of my butt...

:eek:
I, also, have a pretty active imagination, and I have heard the idiom, "when monkeys fly out of my butt" (or something similar), and being as that is HIGHLY improbable, I have not conjured the imagery, nor do I really want to. :)

On the other hand, there are quite a few scenarios which are highly improbable, which I have illustrated*...so, there's that.:rolleyes:

*In fact, a great many of the images posted to this thread. (luckily, not all of them :))

no monkeys going in or out of my butt.:D

started a drawing.... haven't decided how it will "go"...details...positions...props?

any thoughts?

Last edited:
A little bit further...
no thanks to...anyone...:rolleyes:
:D
Not much of a "story" here...just fucking. "just" fucking is not a "bad" thing.

maybe next time..?

Was going to have her head thrown back.. then not...
not sure about the hair style , color or curl...

Last edited:
A little bit further...
no thanks to...anyone...:rolleyes:
Not much of a "story" here...just fucking. "just" fucking is not a "bad" thing.

maybe next time..?

attachment.php

Was going to have her head thrown back.. then not...
not sure about the hair style , color or curl...

What about his left hand - have it holding some sex toy, ready to play with her - maybe anal beads..?

What about his left hand - have it holding some sex toy, ready to play with her - maybe anal beads..?

as if!.:rolleyes:

(he probably has them in his hand...but hidden under the pillow now. LOL

lemme give that a go, once I have squared away some work stuff here.

ok...
that..and threw her back, like I was first thinking...
(I like the bit of ghost image remaining of her head down...maybe play that back up a bit?)

He should probably not seems so... blasé ... hmmm....
at some point, it's time to call it quits... the paper can only take so much...
and my attention span.... probably less! LOL

the excitement is palpable
.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ok...
that..and threw her back, like I was first thinking...
(I like the bit of ghost image remaining of her head down...maybe play that back up a bit?)

attachment.php

He should probably not seems so... blasé ... hmmm....
at some point, it's time to call it quits... the paper can only take so much...
and my attention span.... probably less! LOL

the excitement is palpable
.:rolleyes:

How about a picnic blanket and a few trees - and maybe a walking path for that extra frisson of danger...

How about a picnic blanket and a few trees - and maybe a walking path for that extra frisson of danger...

I was lucky enough to be in that situation once.
Slightly different — neither of us were completely nude, as situationally it seemed more prudent, rather than prudish.:) I am a bit of an exhibitionist (and voyeur), but never want to subject anyone to a "rude shock". :)

Not in the "woods", at a park, by a pond, on a blanket in the tall grass off of the "beaten path"... there is a un-official path, in the woods, around the pond— one is able to follow it, but it is not one kept up by the park service, so this area is "somewhat" private-ish. We'd likely hear and see someone approaching.

That was a wonderful experience and memory.:)

(not far from the "Hike in the Bush" drawings)

I was lucky enough to be in that situation once.
Slightly different — neither of us were completely nude, as situationally it seemed more prudent, rather than prudish.:) I am a bit of an exhibitionist (and voyeur), but never want to subject anyone to a "rude shock". :)

Not in the "woods", at a park, by a pond, on a blanket in the tall grass off of the "beaten path"... there is a un-official path, in the woods, around the pond— one is able to follow it, but it is not one kept up by the park service, so this area is "somewhat" private-ish. We'd likely hear and see someone approaching.

That was a wonderful experience and memory.:)

(not far from the "Hike in the Bush" drawings)

Lovely... Mine was hiking in Switzerland with my college boyfriend. We were each others' firsts, and never was there a couple of more innocent, horny kids.... We were deep in a forest, halfway down the mountain before the grab-ass just got to be too much and we headed about 20 feet off the path, towards a stream. Lovely memory!

Lovely... Mine was hiking in Switzerland with my college boyfriend. We were each others' firsts, and never was there a couple of more innocent, horny kids.... We were deep in a forest, halfway down the mountain before the grab-ass just got to be too much and we headed about 20 feet off the path, towards a stream. Lovely memory!

:) excellent.
I missed a few opportunities in College, by being dense. No outdoor ones, that I recall.

Goes in there, comes out here (as they say)

amendments based on suggestions.

I may tinker with his expression, as I had noted... he is waaaaay too blasé considering.:D

Last edited:
this might be enough to give him some.... "feeling":)

Last edited:
Great work as always Throbbs! I need a fuck like that... Well... minus the anal beads lol! But an outside spring fuck sounds divine! Still a little nippy here! ;)

Great work as always Throbbs! I need a fuck like that... Well... minus the anal beads lol! But an outside spring fuck sounds divine! Still a little nippy here! ;)

Thank you, Squirt.
Yeah, I need one too.

Inside, outside, upside down...

heh, heh, I suppose the beads are not everyone's cup of tea.:)
The suggestion came from RedSilk69, though I do find it intriguing.:D

(you are/were up kinda early)

a little bit more...

(try and ignore the beads, Squirt. They are just an "option");)

pretty sure the few folk who wander through have had enough of this one.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back