Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-27-2017, 02:17 AM   #1
luvdoublepenetration
Experienced
 
luvdoublepenetration is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: i live on cocks (at a time)
Posts: 83
cheating wife double penetration

Would like to request to writers to write more stories on cheating wife who loves double penetration like the stories - Desert Gold, The mechanics Bill, Memoirs of Melanie and My hot wife Katie. I don't prefer stories where husband is actively participating or encouraging the sex act. Either he doesn't know or the husband knows it but it is unknown to his wife. ...Thanks..Dont mind stories from either point of view. Dont mind interracial...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2017, 06:58 AM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,847
I prefer when hubby does know/encourage/participate. But not humiliation- I want hubby excited & turned on by seeing other men desire & pleasure his wife & especially buy how much fun wifey enjoys.
__________________
new story:

It Ain't Incest If...

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 AM   #3
XirixSeven
Really Experienced
 
XirixSeven is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post
Would like to request to writers to write more stories on cheating wife who loves double penetration like the stories - Desert Gold, The mechanics Bill, Memoirs of Melanie and My hot wife Katie. I don't prefer stories where husband is actively participating or encouraging the sex act. Either he doesn't know or the husband knows it but it is unknown to his wife. ...Thanks..Dont mind stories from either point of view. Dont mind interracial...
I also am excited by the idea of my wife cheating on me, where I am not in the circle of knowing what she's doing, or she is unaware I know. To me this slant you like is similar to my view of it. It would turn me on incredibly and also make me very jealous to learn my wife was having an MFM threesome with DP. But in her case, truth be told, we did have two MFM threesomes when we were dating as part of full MMFF swing evenings. But since my wife, then she was my girlfriend, did not ever want anal and still doesn't, our DPs were vagina and oral, and on one occasion because we always wanted to try this, DPP, which she loved.

Personally, I would enjoy your scenario of learning about it, seeing your wife on line on another man's secret MFM video, where your wife was voyed without her knowledge and video taped during her threesome. To make it better for your life and social circle of friends, this would have been with two men she does not know socially, and only met her for the threesome. And in the video, now on the net at one of the voy sites, it is only obvious to You specifically that it is her, because of some intimacy referenced by certain lingerie and jewelry driving home that it IS her. But no one who knows her at work or among friends would ever identify the woman as her, and it would just be another woman in a voy threesome video. But you would also get the benefit of realizing your wife was being masturbated to by thousands of men in front of their computers. May I write this one for you, but call the name of the woman my wife's name?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 06:30 AM   #4
luvdoublepenetration
Experienced
 
luvdoublepenetration is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: i live on cocks (at a time)
Posts: 83
re: cheating wife double penetration

yes please do...would love to read it...Only thing is no incest, hate it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 08:04 AM   #5
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Two loyal couples, Bob+Carol and Ted+Alice, were staunch friends through high school and junior college. T+A moved to the opposite coast. B+C divorced a couple years later. Bob came to visit T+A. A pleasant evening ensued, with wine and pot. Next morning, Ted left for work early, and naked Alice crawled into Bob's bed.

"It's okay, we talked," she whispered before mounting and cowgirl-riding him. "Last time we saw you two I really wanted a foursome but Carol just seemed so uptight," she confided. They fucked all day till Ted returned home.

After dinner and more intoxicants, Alice got the first of many loving triple penetrations she'd craved for years -- DPs inside and outside their house, in their parked camper van (or with Bob and Ted trading driving and fucking duties as they rolled along roadways), in remote countrysides, etc. Much spit-roasting, some double-blowing, no anal.

It was a fun visit. Or did Bob stay longer-term?

Last edited by Hypoxia : 03-01-2017 at 08:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2017, 07:15 AM   #6
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Two loyal couples, Bob+Carol and Ted+Alice, were staunch friends through high school and junior college. T+A moved to the opposite coast. B+C divorced a couple years later. Bob came to visit T+A. A pleasant evening ensued, with wine and pot. Next morning, Ted left for work early, and naked Alice crawled into Bob's bed.

"It's okay, we talked," she whispered before mounting and cowgirl-riding him. "Last time we saw you two I really wanted a foursome but Carol just seemed so uptight," she confided. They fucked all day till Ted returned home.

After dinner and more intoxicants, Alice got the first of many loving triple penetrations she'd craved for years -- DPs inside and outside their house, in their parked camper van (or with Bob and Ted trading driving and fucking duties as they rolled along roadways), in remote countrysides, etc. Much spit-roasting, some double-blowing, no anal.

It was a fun visit. Or did Bob stay longer-term?
What happens when Carol finds out?
Is she upset?
Does she want Ted?
Has she secretly had a crush on Alice?
Were Alice and Carol secret college lovers?
Is there a Ted +Carol twosome?
A threesome and if so Carol plus who?
or a foursome?
__________________
new story:

It Ain't Incest If...

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #7
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master
 
SEVERUSMAX's Avatar
 
SEVERUSMAX is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 23,244
Or....man catches wife cheating and joins in.....taking her backdoor as revenge. All three realize how much they enjoy it and form a triad, maybe open or closed, depending on what they want.
__________________
RIP Colleen "Colly" Thomas....we were fortunate to have known you, my dear friend.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

Gun control, because historians agree that disarming ordinary people to give politicians a monopoly on force is a great idea....for the political elites.

Why can't we just agree that all people, male, female, genderqueer, gay, straight, bi, pansexual, black, white, etc. are simply human beings with the same basic human rights and the same obligation to be good citizens and treat their fellow people with respect? Call it egalitarianism, humanism, feminism, etc., whatever.....fuck the labels. Just be decent to each other, treat each other as you want to be treated, show respect, and don't be an asshole, okay?

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2017, 08:39 PM   #8
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
What happens when Carol finds out?
Is she upset?
Does she want Ted?
Has she secretly had a crush on Alice?
Were Alice and Carol secret college lovers?
Is there a Ted +Carol twosome?
A threesome and if so Carol plus who?
or a foursome?
Bob and Carol divorced before Bob visited Ted and Alice so she's out of the picture at this point. (Carol then married Bob's other best friend Carl -- after pulling some 3-ways with tall Carl and little buddy Dave.) As it happens, Carol *did* crush on Ted a bit when they were in school but never connected because he' was vegan+manic while she was carnivorous+depressive.

BTW this is all mostly true.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2017, 07:50 AM   #9
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Bob and Carol divorced before Bob visited Ted and Alice so she's out of the picture at this point. (Carol then married Bob's other best friend Carl -- after pulling some 3-ways with tall Carl and little buddy Dave.) As it happens, Carol *did* crush on Ted a bit when they were in school but never connected because he' was vegan+manic while she was carnivorous+depressive.

BTW this is all mostly true.
if we're talking truth, divorce is not always an end to possessiveness or jealousy... and seeing the rejected partner being desired may stir up old feelings... so when Alice emails Carol how great the assfucking is from Bob, Carol is upset because he never travelled HER dirt road...
__________________
new story:

It Ain't Incest If...

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #10
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
if we're talking truth, divorce is not always an end to possessiveness or jealousy... and seeing the rejected partner being desired may stir up old feelings... so when Alice emails Carol how great the assfucking is from Bob, Carol is upset because he never travelled HER dirt road...
Carol was quite happy with the divorce, and with her DPs with tall, obnoxiously loud, Southern saxophonist and chess master Carl impregnating her as Dave (a small radio engineer who once rode buses from Jordan to Afghanistan whilst totally blasted on opium+hashish cookies) slid his wee weenie up her tight little arse-slot and blasted a few cc's of pale spunk into her hungry bowels. They may have done this publicly out by the Sutro Baths. Just another everyday San Francisco scene, hey?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2017, 07:26 AM   #11
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Carol was quite happy with the divorce, and with her DPs with tall, obnoxiously loud, Southern saxophonist and chess master Carl impregnating her as Dave (a small radio engineer who once rode buses from Jordan to Afghanistan whilst totally blasted on opium+hashish cookies) slid his wee weenie up her tight little arse-slot and blasted a few cc's of pale spunk into her hungry bowels. They may have done this publicly out by the Sutro Baths. Just another everyday San Francisco scene, hey?
so she invites Alice out for a visit?
__________________
new story:

It Ain't Incest If...

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2017, 07:58 AM   #12
luvdoublepenetration
Experienced
 
luvdoublepenetration is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: i live on cocks (at a time)
Posts: 83
I prefer stories in which they are still married. but wife fucks behind husbands back.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #13
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post
I prefer stories in which they are still married. but wife fucks behind husbands back.
where's the fun in that?
__________________
new story:

It Ain't Incest If...

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2017, 10:34 AM   #14
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
so she invites Alice out for a visit?
Likely not immediately. But Ted dies tragically not long afterwards and Bob exits the picture. As mentioned, Carol hooks up with Carl (who marries her) and Dave (who sodomizes them). In an alternate reality, Alice and her now-fatherless infant daughter Harmony are invited to join the Carl+Carol+Dave household. When Harmony (an ever-screaming unruly snot) slept, the four played. When awake, one woman tended the noisy brat whilst the other was DP'd by the guys, all high on pot, DMT, and ketamine.

Carol, effectively addicted to thrills, was often too keyed-up to hang around the flat when Dave worked as night shift radio engineer, twisting knobs at the downtown news+talk station near the Federal Building where Carl worked days as a tax auditor. The station's main studio was behind a thick plate-glass window on a busy sidewalk -- passers-by often stopped to watch the 'talent' (talk-show hosts), to wave at them, make obscene gestures and more.

On those unquiet nights, Carol would stand before the window and unwrap and finger herself. Dave had the talent wave her inside. During network feeds, Dave and the host took now-cheating Carol to a back office for more DPing -- or even TPing if the night manager found them. Of course Carl was at home hosing Alice while his wife had fun downtown.

What about Bob? He moved in with three sisters. But that's another story.

There's also a side-story about an explosive terrorist attack on the Federal Building that damages the radio studio. Carl and Dave escape unscathed, whew. Or maybe not; what will double-widowed Carol and Alice do now?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 02:56 AM   #15
luvdoublepenetration
Experienced
 
luvdoublepenetration is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: i live on cocks (at a time)
Posts: 83
No incest pls...and dont prefer stories where husband is an active participant...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 07:09 AM   #16
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post
No incest pls...and dont prefer stories where husband is an active participant...
Are you writing? And if hubby is not "an active participant" then is he a watching wittol, or a non-fetishist clueless cuckold? That is, does he more-or-less-happily view his wife being DP'd by some guys or does she cheat behind his back with her well-hung buddies? If he's a wittol, does he record her sessions? If he's a cuckold, does someone mail him a video of her cheating, to destroy or anger him?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #17
luvdoublepenetration
Experienced
 
luvdoublepenetration is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: i live on cocks (at a time)
Posts: 83
Sorry i am not a writer, very poor writing skills...Husband is not a participant in any of wife orgy sessions..Wife doesn't know husband watches her orgy....Its like this story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-mechanics-bill

I read a story recently where the husband receives a video from his best friend, it was a double penetration video. The wife at first hates the video but later gets hooked onto it. She is later invited for a sex party by the friend and his wife. Wife goes without her husband. Later she gets seduced into a double penetration.
Have been looking for this story for a long time since. Read it in literotica. Are the any other websites that has high quality erotics like literotica?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 08:06 AM   #18
EquinoxRising
Story Ideas Mod
 
EquinoxRising's Avatar
 
EquinoxRising is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lost in the Iowa wind farms.
Posts: 1,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post
Are the any other websites that has high quality erotics like literotica?
People are not allowed to spam Lit. Sorry.
__________________
"No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable. " ~Donatien Alphonse François
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 08:59 PM   #19
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 12,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post
Are the any other websites that has high quality erotics like literotica?
What ER said. And no, there aren't. LIT is biggest because LIT is best. Google "erotic literature" and see for yourself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:09 PM   #20
EquinoxRising
Story Ideas Mod
 
EquinoxRising's Avatar
 
EquinoxRising is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lost in the Iowa wind farms.
Posts: 1,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post

I read a story recently where the husband receives a video from his best friend, it was a double penetration video. The wife at first hates the video but later gets hooked onto it. She is later invited for a sex party by the friend and his wife. Wife goes without her husband. Later she gets seduced into a double penetration.
Have been looking for this story for a long time since. Read it in literotica.
On a side note, was this thread supposed to be a "looking for a story" one from the start?
__________________
"No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable. " ~Donatien Alphonse François
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.