Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I fantasize about a bi MMF scenario quite a bit. I've been constantly thinking about me having both sexes in one fantastic all night session! I'm bad, I know;)
 
ICT probably being one of the least vain men on this site (for very good reason) but I posted a pic of myself tonight on the "bigger guys" thread in the personals forum.:eek:
 
ICT I finally broke down and got Netflix and am totally addicted. Spent most the day watching movies and TV shows.
 
You have every reason to be!! I can only knock out 30!!

ahhh but I am sure your pushups are way better than mine!




ICT I will not let the news of him having a girlfriend bring me down. I will not let it get me down. I will not let it bother me.... clearly I suck at this.


IACT I shouldn't be upset at him moving on.. I am too.. I guess I just don't like being lied too. He told me he would never live in the city.. and all of a sudden he has a girlfriend who lives in the city (my city mind you) and he is moving to it. for her. Fuck you.


IFCT it doesn't sound like it.. but I am happy. I found a new man and he is some kind of wonderful. I really enjoy his company.
 
ICT not doing something that I really, really wanted today may be the hardest thing I've ever done. But I think it was the right choice, even if everything in me was screaming at me otherwise. :)
 
I confess that I am married and falling in love with another man who i have been sleeping with, who is currently married and just asked his wife for a divorce, but not because of me. I cant get my mind off of him.
 
I confess that I am married and falling in love with another man who i have been sleeping with, who is currently married and just asked his wife for a divorce, but not because of me. I cant get my mind off of him.

Do you love your husband too?
 
ICT I want her, but I'm also happy to be her friend.

ICT I always look forward to seeing your posts. Sometimes just to see what you're going to do for a new avi. They are always so interesting. You definitely have an artistic bent.
 
ICT I always look forward to seeing your posts. Sometimes just to see what you're going to do for a new avi. They are always so interesting. You definitely have an artistic bent.

Lol. I'm spontaneous like that. Thanks.
 
ICT I ate more than I have in a long time tonight. It was like I'd been smoking weed, but I hadnt. Lol
 
ICT I'm a little confused, as I find myself being charmed by a woman, and it's a strange feeling because I'm the one who normally does the charming. :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top