Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ict

I gave my niece the cutest little light up antlers. We weren't allowed to give gifts at our family thing (don't ask) but it was her birthday this month so I snuck a few in... *smile* Was my Mom's tradition and the gift thing was gone when she was.

Anyway, she loved it. I'm a horrible gift giver I think I did good. ;)

You are an EXCELLENT gift giver....;)

if someone cannot take the time to put together a thoughtful PM or even a post... then I don't see how you owe them anything... especially if it makes you feel trashy.... don't engage, if you respond... you are giving them an inch. You are far from trashy. You are an intelligent, thoughtful, caring and yes, beautiful woman. You should be treated as such, and you should expect it for yourself. Good luck honey.
I'm going to second this. I can assure you that guys who send messages of that nature have no feelings to hurt. Believe me, I'm sure their internal hides are just as strong as the tollerance they've undoubtedly built up to chemical mace. And what's worse, because of that stereotype it makes me feel guilty when I send a well thought out, genuine message. I worry that it's just going to be written off as another random perv. Hence why I don't send many PMs and choose my words very, very carefully when I do.

Sincerely,
A male who definitely sees the upside of court-mandated castration

ICT A Christmas Story makes me about pee my pants!!! I love this movie!

ICT that's been my favorite Christmas movie since 1983 when it came out. My whole family (brother, sister, our kids) know all the lines and we watch it every year and just die laughing... It's on 24 hours a day here during Christmas.

Happy Holidays AJ hope you and your hunny had a good one. :heart:

Well isnce this is an ICT thread. What's your sexiest Christmas fantasy?

ICT mine would be visiting my honey in a little hot santa's helper outfit (red corset, fishnets, cumfuckme heels) spending all the time in the world to fulfill each and every fantasy on our very very long list of things to do... I want to fill his every Christmas Wish...

I already had my awesome Christmas fantasy but I want it again... Only more time... Never ever enough time or privacy... :heart:

ICT mine would be visiting my honey in a little hot santa's helper outfit (red corset, fishnets, cumfuckme heels) spending all the time in the world to fulfill each and every fantasy on our very very long list of things to do... I want to fill his every Christmas Wish...

I already had my awesome Christmas fantasy but I want it again... Only more time... Never ever enough time or privacy... :heart:

that is a hot fantasy hope you succeed in it fully and write a nice juicy story about it

I confess that a little snuggling by the tree would have been a welcome gift this holiday. But, as always, one can't get everything they ask for (or any of it, as the case may be)...

Hummm... here's to another lonely Christmas.

I confess that a little snuggling by the tree would have been a welcome gift this holiday. But, as always, one can't get everything they ask for (or any of it, as the case may be)...

ICT I would love nothing more than a good snuggle at this moment.

ICT I would love nothing more than a good snuggle at this moment.

Before the inevitable flood for volunteers begins, I'll just say that I understand completely. I swear, if I heard one more person today at work talking how sad it is for someone to spend Christmas alone I was going to shove a peppermint stick so far up their stocking they'd have fresh and festive breath for a year...

*hugs* That's all I can say...

Before the inevitable flood for volunteers begins, I'll just say that I understand completely. I swear, if I heard one more person today at work talking how sad it is for someone to spend Christmas alone I was going to shove a peppermint stick so far up their stocking they'd have fresh and festive breath for a year...
So...my place or yours?

So...my place or yours?
Heh, well, seeing as how issues of privacy at my place keep me from even taking matters into my own hands, your's would probably be the better option. That said, it'd be probably be best to at least meet for coffee or something (considerably harder) first :D

Heh, well, seeing as how issues of privacy at my place keep me from even taking matters into my own hands, your's would probably be the better option. That said, it'd be probably be best to at least meet for coffee or something (considerably harder) first :D
Aww see, all I want is a good snuggle! Don't get complicated on me ;).

I confess that sometimes I think I'm just too damned awkward to live...

My kingdom for a sense of suave!

I confess that sometimes I think I'm just too damned awkward to live...

My kingdom for a sense of suave!

ICT suave men are overrated ;).

ICT... I haven't been liking the holidays lately... used to be my favorite time of the year...

:(. Keep your chin up.

ICT snuggling with MakeYourWhore:rose: would certainly brighten anyone's holiday season:D

Haha well, my bed is open for platonic snuggling. I've got boxers and a wifebeater on. Looking forward to a snuggle-fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back