Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and no knickers... ;)

morning Michael

err Good afternoon here sweetie! but I know it's morning for you.

ok...no knickers?? you mean Mel in a kilt right? haha do you remember the scene where all the scottish soldiers moon the English soldiers?

but that's not my association..oh wait, only one is allowed. ok, sigh. (was enjoying this picture of you in no knickers:devil:)

ahh stuff it...no knickers -> bare naked ladies.

err Good afternoon here sweetie! but I know it's morning for you.

ok...no knickers?? you mean Mel in a kilt right? haha do you remember the scene where all the scottish soldiers moon the English soldiers?

but that's not my association..oh wait, only one is allowed. ok, sigh. (was enjoying this picture of you in no knickers:devil:)

ahh stuff it...no knickers -> bare naked ladies.
:rolleyes: :kiss:
oh, you mean
450px-Canova-Three_Graces_0_degree_view.jpg

The Three Graces...

:rolleyes: :kiss:
oh, you mean
450px-Canova-Three_Graces_0_degree_view.jpg

The Three Graces...

sigh..you KNOW what I was hoping for...

never mind..you found 3 bare naked ladies - kinda cold looking tho. Could have been worse, you might have posted a pic of the band! (whew! gimme naked wimmen anytime!)

so..3 women, reminds me of this 4some I had - 3 Chinese hookers and me in bed together.

good luck to the next poster..getting an association out of that lol..

sigh..you KNOW what I was hoping for...

never mind..you found 3 bare naked ladies - kinda cold looking tho. Could have been worse, you might have posted a pic of the band! (whew! gimme naked wimmen anytime!)

so..3 women, reminds me of this 4some I had - 3 Chinese hookers and me in bed together.

good luck to the next poster..getting an association out of that lol..
Pah, easy

Association Football

the best you could come up with was 'Association Football'?
oh well..

soccer moms:cool:
Ha! I wanted to see if you could get it back to one of your loves: Food / Women ... Women / Food:
The perpetual male dilemma :kiss:
Let me see... soccer moms...
bend-it-like-beckham-2.jpg

now then associations... back into your territory ;)

steamy showers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back