Show us your Jammies!

Lovely idea Amy :heart:

I only wear jammies when the communists are in the fun house, they’re retreating now so you got me just in time - back to nuddiness tonight, xx

Lightings rubbish but would have woken him snoring away next to me if I’d opened the curtains...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
...I mean, some of us have dick pics all over the site. Boxers would seem to be a step back. Still, if you insist...

https://imgur.com/a/VKhQ9Ll

...see, I just couldn’t help it!

I know this is not the point of this thread, but is that stormtroopers eating from an imperial ice cream van? I want, no need, your t-shirt! :heart:

I know this is not the point of this thread, but is that stormtroopers eating from an imperial ice cream van? I want, no need, your t-shirt! :heart:

I’d send you one, but the effect would be a bit... 3-d for you. If you know what I mean. In two places.

But still. It’s one of my favorites. Thanks! I like your jammies too, both ways. ;)

I am sorry I cannot contribute to this thread since I only sleep in my birthday suit....no jammies here.

tumblr_p6ufqa3dfH1wvoavfo1_540.jpg

Lovely idea Amy :heart:

I only wear jammies when the communists are in the fun house, they’re retreating now so you got me just in time - back to nuddiness tonight, xx

Lightings rubbish but would have woken him snoring away next to me if I’d opened the curtains...

attachment.php

-Drools-

I travel for a living so when I'm in a hotel room I almost never have clothes on. When I'm at home I sleep in a set of boxer briefs

Back