Young Avengers: Infinity War (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
I am looking for two other males and three females for a total of six writers with equal pairings. My idea for this is to have our characters be novice heroes between ages eighteen and twenty-two, who are training with their mentors, the Avengers. They start out with smaller missions here and there, but then the Battle of New York erupts. In this version, the Avengers have already been together for several years, with events different than the MCU version.

The Avengers Initiative was first conceived in 2007 by SHIELD Director Nick Fury, in response to a sharp increase in the appearances of powered individuals. This ultimately led to the team being officially recognized during the HYDRA Crisis in 2012. It is now 2018, and the Avengers have been together for six years. We are the newest additions to the team, and we are at Stark Tower when Loki attacks, opening a portal to unleash the Chitauri invasion, the first wave of Thanos' grand plan to collect all six Infinity Stones.

In this version, the goal of the events leading up to the Battle of New York is the capture of the Space Stone/Tesseract and Time Stone/Eye of Agamotto, as well as the elimination of Earth's mightiest heroes. During this conflict, many of the mentors in the main Avengers roster end up dead, injured, or missing, and the young novice heroes have to step up to fill the gap. The RP would tell our story as we live through the Battle of New York, leading to the creation of a global satellite-based military defense system titled Ultron; the aftermath when Ultron goes rogue; through conflicts with the Black Order; and ultimately to a final confrontation with Thanos.
 
Hi Jeff, good to see you still kicking around ideas.

I would like to pencil in my interest, just to let you know there is interest in the idea.
 
Hlo jeff. Nice to see you back. I am interested in the idea and i am putting my hands up for this one.
 
Black Panther rocks. Avengers Infinity Wars sucked BALLS. :):devil:


Wow

Your deep insite just...didn't manage to do anything.

Make a movie about Black Panther... I mean really... Storm's husband gets his own movie.

And let us not go to Thanos. From the ultimate build up for the bad guy of the century to a weird jawed Jack Bower...no something got lost in translation there.

So all in all, not one of them even managed to tickle my nose. Much less my fancy.
 
Interested..specs/limits?

Hey Jeff,

I'm new but am very interested in playing a part.
Are there any pwr/ability specifics or do we get a "blank check" (subject to approval of course)?
Also are u needeing men to rp men or is there room for crossovers?
 
Hello. I’ve been off the forums for awhile but used to post awhile back. I’m interested if you’ll have me.
 
Back
Top