46/male ex military up for chat with females

Big_Drty

Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Posts
63
After some contemplation I have decided to take a little different approach to this. I have decided to post on here on a regular bases. So, if you re interested read through all of my post. I have a feeling I will not be getting many others posting on here so it will more than likely be just me and my thoughts which will describe who I am. So by all means read away! Or not make no difference to me!


Ok I'll try this again. Had to clarify, I am a male, retired military over seas as a contractor. Just looking for someone to talk to and help pass time. For whatever reason I can not update my profile to add anything so, it is bare. No expectations, it just gets lonely and boring over here at time and it would be nice to be able to converse with the opposite on occasion. I am pretty much an open book so ask me! Hit me up if interested. I only have yahoo or KIK, it is hard to get anything else over here they don't allow it!
 
Last edited:
lol holy shit. that went form 0-60 fast!! I will be totally honest, I have done a lot of things and have for lack of better terms completed most of my fantasies. So, one that will never be achieved that I guess would definitely be considered a fantasy. Would be to be a ruler lets say like a king of something and me and my queen have a haram of women form around the world that service us. I can't believe I just posted that on here! But, I guess since I have traveled all of the world to many different places I guess it is the idea of tasting all of the dishes form around the world.
 
So, now are you supposed to tell me your fantasy? A little quid pro quo? Or tit for tat, lol. Sorry made me laugh because I have a lot of tattoos. Anyhow, I digress!
 
Last edited:
Fantasy

Hahahah. I liked your fantasy. it's kind of similar to mine in that I am an absolute ruler. But I have men from ove, with all kinds of shapes and sizes, and from other worlds too-although surprisingly enough, their genitals always match! Hahahahah?
Do you think you've been in the ME too long:)
 
Nothing wrong with that, I guess I was being a little more traditional, lol. It makes it easy if they all have the same wiener, lol that way you can't discriminate amongst all your minions! Hey, I am down for a chick from an other planet with 3 boobs. I guess I will expand my Empire, let the space exploration begin.
 
Well I am back after another short day. I made an update to my original post. I have been on lit since 2003. I don't know exactly what it was that brought me here, I mean it was the stories after a search but don't no exactly what I was looking for. I was deployed to Iraq at that time and then I delved into the personals and have actually meet a lot of interesting people on here. Since then, I have been off and on until I completely got off. But, know I am back. No expectations, I guess you can say I am just here to meet new and exciting people. My preference is women, I am sure there are a lot of dudes on here creeping to see if any women have bitten so they can hit them up. To you creepy bastards get your own shit and no I don't want to get off with you!!! lol

Anyhow, more to follow!

If you re interested in chatting you can find me on KIK and yahoo. Both are divrdown24
 
Pic

I figured I would through a pic out there. How do you, with having a computer science degree?
 
Pic

Just got my computer science degree. Anyhow, a pic of me!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
This would be so much more fun if there was interaction but, honestly I don't care it passes the time. I am waiting for someone to get on here and tell me how much my grammar sucks, lol yeah whatever. Don't care, I'm not a writer and my grammar has gotten me this far. I make a lot of money not being able to write and I am just fine with it and you should be too!

Just a random thought, maybe it will provoke a stimulating conversation, lol
 
Hello. Good luck with meeting people...I understand the limitations of the real world. This is a fun, non-judgmental place. Hope you find what you are looking for. (Loved the fantasy by the way!)
 
The funny thing is I am not really looking for anything right now. This is actually fun doing this. Whatever comes of it is all good! And yeah it was a pretty cool fantasy huh?
 
I'm not looking for anything, just some fun chat. I'm 42/f/bi/sub/maso/poly/brown/hazel/bbw/hmmm lol how many more label/descriptors are there... ;)

I like your fantasy, that could be great fun. My impossible fantasy is of the alien abduction variety. It would have tentacles and use them on me in deliciously depraved ways.
 
I hear you

I hit you up in PM.

Well of to work I will be back in a few hours. Have a good night all.
 
Question

So, I have learned that there is a lot of ladies out there that are shy and would rather PM me than post on here. Number one that is absolutely fine, I understand.

With that said I have a question. This may be silly but do you guys really truly get off on cybersex? So, I know guys will get off to anything and everything because we are animals lol. But, the point is guys are mostly visual and like to see something hence that is why they want to cam and see pics and what not. I know or at least theoretically understand that women are delicate creatures :) and prefer the emotional stimulation ie stories, etc.

I know that I have had interaction with a few women that I am pretty sure are 100% good with visual stimulation.

Once gain may be a stupid question/statement or whatever. I was just curious what women on this site think.
 
cheesy gym pic

Yes it is cheesy but it is what it is! lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Regardless of the cheesy gym rat pic. :rolleyes: :D
If you are up for some comic relief chat on the boards I'll be happy to oblige. Thanks for your service. 🇺🇲
 
Back again

Back from another day of work. I have actually met a few genuine lady's here. Then one fine as black chick that was 19 lol. Yeah probably a 40 yo fat white dude, lol. I love the games. I find it entertaining :)
 
Camel Toe

Ok, shit cracks me up. I saw a post on here someplace wanting women to show their camel toes and guys show moose knuckles. lol. So, there were a couple of women who obliged with some nice camel toes. Then of course dudes start posting pics of their hard ons lol. Well I have never seen a moose with a dick on his hoof. Anyhow, I know no one will post on this. But, you have to admit it's funny! To any of the ladies I will post my camel toe if you will post yours. And no dudes I don't need any of you in panties hiked up splitting your balls lol. By the way that would actually be a moose knuckle not a hard on in your underwear. I will lead off with a couple camel toes one is actually mine the other I really don't know who it belongs to I didn't get their name. Come on I did my part now your turn lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1155.JPG
    IMG_1155.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi how are you? You made the effort to put yourself out here and even showed your camel toe...hahaha...the least I can do is say hi...
 
Back
Top