buttplug

re

My wife bought this one but hasn't tried it yet.

Size :3 inches in length/1.1 inches at widest point/0.3 inch stem
 
Last edited:
I finally bought my first plug a doc Johnson small jellie slide right in and wore it the other day for 4 hours. Now I'm getting hooked and need a larger one.

I'd suggest you get a body-safe silicone plug. Toys made with jelly materials are porous and toxic.
 
I've always enjoyed my purple silicone one, with a bit of a kink in it (no pun intended!)

After admiring them for ages I have just bought my first Butt Plug Tail!! I'm so excited to wear it, its soft and fluffy and I can wiggle my bum swishing my tail around. The actual plug bit is metal so a new sensation and the tail part can be detached
 
Pardon my ignorance, but what's the attraction?

To butt plugs?

They just feel good to wear. If worn during sex they create a intensely satisfying sensation of fullness, otherwise they're just good to pop in and go for a walk, they stimulate all kind of nerve endings around the ass and feel both naughty and nice! I'd highly recommend giving it a go!
 
I've got 2, my foxtail is my favorite.the longest I've worn it is probably only 20-30 min or so. Its way more fun to be "forced" to wear it than to put it in myself.
 
My first plug was a large glass one. I've fallen asleep with it in & worn it doing housework & out during errands. Definitely erotic!
 
Damn. Reading all this has me needing to get my plug in. I may have to even wear it when I go out to run errands today...
 
I have several depending on my mood and love them. I even wear mine to work sometimes. At home if I’m extra horny I put the biggest one in and it fills me so full I usually have to masturbate shortly after putting it in.
 
I have several. One is 2 inches and I always wear it prior to meeting a bi couple with whom I play...as does her husband. She likes to do the honors and removes them prior to hubby and I fucking each other.
 
I have several depending on my mood and love them. I even wear mine to work sometimes. At home if I’m extra horny I put the biggest one in and it fills me so full I usually have to masturbate shortly after putting it in.

I can't wear mine more than a few hours. It isn't usually the part that's inside, but the part that's outside, rubbing and pulling and such. Gets too uncomfortable.
 
I have several metal and glass plugs that are uncomfortable to wear for long. My favs are my silicone plugs by Tantus and Fun Factory. I wear mine 24/7. They're very comfortable.
 
I have some steel plugs as well as some glass. I did spring for the njoy line of plugs and I have to admit they're my favourite. Definitely worth the money.

I've actually been debating using them tonight.
 
I love having toys in my ass and finally bought a plug as i like the idea of discretely wearing it around. I wasnt sure of what i wanted or what size i would like so i went for a large (1.77 inch) metal one with a removable ring.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alu...AUIEygD&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=u8E1nMq8hX3AnM:


Long story short, it was a lot of attempts to be able to fit it in. When i was finally able to, it was incredible! The heft of it feels great and the ability to heat it up is sensational!

The longest ive worn it was about 4 hours. Im thinking of buying some weights (maybe chain) to add for some added fun.
 
Last edited:
I just stumbled upon this pic, I believe the plug is a njoy 2.0. It is huge!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a737012ac88b319deb01883cc40bfe46/tumblr_ounaouHZNA1v5k2fjo1_540.jpg

That’s my plug! I went out with a date to see the new Shades of Grey( I know, not my choice) movie. Mr. Grey sent Anna to a drawer in th Replay room and when she opened it, I saw a number of the Njoy plugs including the 2.0! I think I blushed a little..hee hee. He used a plug on her and it made me want to have my fat, heavy 2.0 plugged in me! :)
 
Here's the toy that provides me with the most delicious pleasure.
The ball is 7.5" around, and the overall length is over 5 inches. At first I used to wear it in the conventional way, but I never feel fully at ease when there's something protruding. So now I usually insert it base first, and all the way in. Longest such session so far (this year) has been 17hrs 41 minutes.
(Hint, if you want to try the base-first mode for yourself. Insertion is easier of you first inflate your rectum with a little air, using an empty douche squirter or by blowing through a length of plastic tubing.)
Pyroball-r.jpg
 
Back
Top