Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I must try to contain myself... or at the very least, try to annoy you into a preview ;) :p

So I've been told... many times... :)

No previews Breezy :) I'm sorry, I believe showing previews of unfinished stories is unlucky, unless they are collaborations or in chapters. This story is just one short and will be shown completed ;)

Sorry to be a tease my love, but it's my superstitions :) :kiss:
 
Ah, my love, but your wares are so much more appealing than mine. Truly. Ask anyone. No really, ANYONE. :D

And it's not from shyness that I not post images of myself. It's from not wanting LIT to shut it's doors forever. :eek: There must be SOME level of fantasy retained. No?

Let me ponder your request.

OK :) But, surely they can't close doors? We are adults. And they are pictures of ourselves not "sex acts"... just pictures and some of them art.
 
I have NEVER told you to contain yourself.......
innocent0002.gif



hullo Breezy!

*snort* A halo? You? Next you will be telling me that pigs fly!

:D

So true :) But, I would dearly love to see your own. This thread is all about revealing and being brave enough to do it. Perhaps a phone cam picture? So that I (especially) and maybe others can see it and admire it.

Not a great deal of Litsters come here. And those that do might be your friends who like me would love to see how human and real you are. A man, a sexy beast with one of your masculine properties on view. If I can break down that shyness barrier...you and others can too ;)


PLEASE :) :kiss:

You know, Sienna my Darling, I truly believe that a lot of Litsters lurk and read this thread... they just may not post. Actually, I know that it's true in some cases. :rose:
 
OK :) But, surely they can't close doors? We are adults. And they are pictures of ourselves not "sex acts"... just pictures and some of them art.

No, I don't mean like happened in the Great Purge of 2011. I was speaking more of LITsters running and screaming. :D:rolleyes:
 
*snort* A halo? You? Next you will be telling me that pigs fly!

:D



You know, Sienna my Darling, I truly believe that a lot of Litsters lurk and read this thread... they just may not post. Actually, I know that it's true in some cases. :rose:


Watch for flying bacon!!!! :D


And yes. I agree with Breezy. (I know right? :eek:) I guarantee this thread is lurked as much as any on LIT. You have 2500 or so posts, but almost 19,000 views.
 
Last edited:
Watch for flying bacon!!!! :D


And yes. I agree with Breezy. (I know right? :eek:) I guarantee this thread is lurked as much as any on LIT. You have 2500 or so posts, but almost 19,000 views.

Yes, you're possibly right. Which accounts for all those PM's I get. But I do wish they would post here in the open. Bad comments can be ignored, good interesting comments could begin discussions on the subjects they raise (a lot not involving me), topics in general about erotica, romance, sexual behaviour and their loneliness too.
 
No previews Breezy :) I'm sorry, I believe showing previews of unfinished stories is unlucky, unless they are collaborations or in chapters. This story is just one short and will be shown completed ;)

Sorry to be a tease my love, but it's my superstitions :) :kiss:

:kiss: It's quite all right... I know I have enough superstitions myself! I will, however, still tease you! ;) :kiss:

Because that's what I do best! Or second best :rolleyes:

Watch for flying bacon!!!!
I will believe it when I see it.
And yes. I agree with Breezy. (I know right? :eek:) I guarantee this thread is lurked as much as any on LIT. You have 2500 or so posts, but almost 19,000 views.

I am right on occasion, you know... :rolleyes:

And congratulations on making it to 100 pages!
 
:kiss: It's quite all right... I know I have enough superstitions myself! I will, however, still tease you! ;) :kiss:

Because that's what I do best! Or second best :rolleyes:


I will believe it when I see it.


I am right on occasion, you know... :rolleyes:

And congratulations on making it to 100 pages!

Tease all you like my love :) So, why don't you use toys? ;) :D

And YES 100 pages!! Yeah !! Fuckydoodee !!
 
Well, it's my bedtime... 3am coming up, even though it's the weekend, I must try to keep to my routine to stay healthy and happy...

GOOD NITE LITSTERS OUT THERE... I LOVE YOU :D :D WET DREAMS

:kiss::kiss::kiss: :rose::rose::rose:
 
Well, it's my bedtime... 3am coming up, even though it's the weekend, I must try to keep to my routine to stay healthy and happy...

GOOD NITE LITSTERS OUT THERE... I LOVE YOU :D WET DREAMS

:kiss::kiss: :rose::rose::rose:

Good night, and sleep well. :rose::kiss:
 
A nice large photo will do MrBrett :) :kiss: Try b/w, it shows much more texture detail :)

Black and white is better than color? Hmmmmm, that's interesting. I'll look into that. If you want to be my photographer, I'll get in any position you'd like. :)

And go Manchester United!!!!
 
Black and white is better than color? Hmmmmm, that's interesting. I'll look into that. If you want to be my photographer, I'll get in any position you'd like. :)

And go Manchester United!!!!

:D I don't really support any UK soccer teams personally. Yes, like I said, the opinion of TRT, that b/w photographs of the human body does have texure value. That I'm sure is very evident is it not? :)

:kiss:
 
On A Sunday Afternoon

An erotic fantasy

It was just an ordinary Sunday morning. The children were away at their grandmothers for the weekend, leaving Sienna and Tony to enjoy each other by having time to do what they wanted. Sienna’s mother not only adored her grandchildren, but she also knew that her daughter and son in law needed intimate quality time. It was an arrangement that needed little words said to fall into place.

As usual the sex was good for the couple. They spent hours together in total pleasure that satisfied their needs. They had all morning from waking up until they were hungry for breakfast. The sex was both spontaneous and sometimes planned. Whatever, it was their spice of life, their time.
Tony would always want his full English breakfast. Full of fatty foods which Sienna did not agree with. She let him cook it for himself, leaving her to her usual coffee and mango slices, a regular Sunday breakfast that was atleast healthier than his. She was conscious of her long term health and one of her fears was growing older and probably ugly, even though her health practitioner told her it was just nonsense.

Depending on the weather, Sienna would go for a jog around the housing estate, not those long jogs she used to do years ago that took her for miles from home. The morning was cool, cloudy and threatening rain showers, but good enough to go out and do that run. She dressed in her usual white t-shirt and denim shorts, beneath her shirt was just a simple sports bra that stopped her breasts from moving too much. No point in jogging for health if your shoulders and breasts ached for hours afterwards. She was still petite, yet two childbirths later left her a little saggier. It happened to all mothers no matter how hard they try to fight it off.

The jog was good. She began to enjoy it and meet people she knew during her usual course, an area that was mostly populated by over 50’s. Without stopping she would wave to them or say “Hi” with a pleasant smile. She became well known as ‘the jogger’ to most of them. Her various colours of hair from dark brown to blonde on occasion tied back in a pony tail even earned her the name as ‘the human filly’ by one neighbour.

One thing she regretted that Sunday lunchtime was having her mobile phone in her pocket. At worst case scenario it meant family problems, but the tone made her stop and answer it. “Hello? Who’s that?”

“Hi Sie, it’s me Trevor at work. Look I’m sorry if I caught you at a bad time,” the caller explained. She recognised his voice immediately. “You sound out of breath.”

“I am jogging. What can I do for you?”

“Yeah, I didn’t think you were in bed. Anyhow, I thought you might drop in for a couple of hours so I can chat to you about these charts. I can’t understand them, and you said you wouldn’t mind...anytime?”

“Sunday” Sienna replied. Anytime did not include Sundays in her way of thinking.

Trevor Davis was the production manager at work. He was simply the wrong person for the job in her opinion. The only thing he was good at was looking handsome. He had often sparked a few fantasies in her mind, quickly forgotten, so they would not disrupt business. He had been with the company since he was old enough to work and it was longevity in his employment that earned him his promotion, not qualification or experience.

Home was just two blocks away in the suburbia where she lived. She was annoyed by the request and yet felt obligated to visit the factory in nearby Manchester. It would only take twenty minutes at most to get there by car. She found Tony was busy with some alterations to a troublesome kitchen cabinet and explained to him what she was doing. He too was shocked that she would give up half of her Sunday for work. “I suppose you have to chick if it’s urgent.” He resigned, although he had other things on his mind to do before picking up the children later. Tony loved to make love to her after a jog. It was not sweat to him, but essence. He loved her taste and smell after she had a good work out. Sienna regarded it as his fetish, amongst many.
She kissed her husband farewell for the afternoon and grabbed her car keys. A bottle of smooth spring water would keep her refreshed for the afternoon. She remained in her jogging clothes, not bothering to shower or change for a day at work. After all, it was just going to be a few hours on Sunday. Even the drive was pleasant without the usual weekday hustle of traffic. She loved to drive, slowly and safely. Sometimes too slow she would often get a warning beep to speed up from drivers in the rear.

The car was due for an internal clean-up. She could detect the mixture of sweaty children and their strong smelling candy they consumed over the past months since her last clean up. Whatever they made candy and energy drinks with now was nothing like what she used to consume in her childhood and early teens. Some even reminded her of sheep shit.

The factory had its own car park, which was convenient for a near city centre location. It made things cheap and easy for all employees. The factory was located in a redevelopment area and new high rise blocks of dwellings were springing up all around. Many of the old smelly factories had long since gone, leaving the air much fresher to breathe over the past twenty years. A replacement population of people with more of an international flavour due to the city planning, which also meant that the factory workers themselves too were from various countries in the world, especially the middle east and Africa.
Sienna got through the security, a slash card and security numbers and found Trevor in his office. Strangely, there was no production machinery working. He was alone, sat pondering over the sheets of charts he was desperately trying to decipher as if it was hieroglyphics from an ancient tomb. “Thanks for coming in. I’m sorry if I disturbed you darling,” he said. She hated him calling her darling even though it was commonly endearing.

She pulled up a chair opposite and took a quick drink of her spring water. His eyes never left her the moment she walked in. Trevor had never done that before. He had always acted shy, trying hard never to stare her out on other occasions. Maybe it was the way she was dressed? No business suit, dark blonde hair tied back, and no make-up, just her natural complexion, clear and now showing those tiny blemishes clearly visible. A tiny mole beside her left eye and a fragrance, not unpleasant, about her.

The fact was; Trevor did not spend a great deal of time with women. He was single, shared a home with his mother after his father deceased years ago. He rarely had a social life, but was an avid porn watcher with most of his sexual frustrations stroked out by masturbation. That life style he had become used to and obviously did him no harm physically. He took time out to prime his body which added to his handsome masculine features, a mini home gym and healthy food served by his mother was an asset.

They gave Sienna one single drawer in the office filing cabinet. She stood up and walked towards it to retrieve her spare reading spectacles, notebook and pen. She could almost feel Trevor’s eyes upon her as he looked at her tight denim shorts, noticing no signs of underwear beneath them. She loved that rough feeling of denim next to her skin, especially in her nether region between her thighs. It made her feel good and comfortable. Not to mention the quickness of access her husband seemed to enjoy and how easy it was to just open the stud and run down a few zipper links if she needed to for her own pleasure seeking.

Sienna returned to the desk while Trevor removed his tie and opened a few buttons on his shirt complaining of the uncontrollable heat. “That’s the problem with this place,” he said. “Constant temperature controls. I just hate it.” Sienna noticed one of her favourite manly features, a hairy chest. She found hair on a man’s body such a turn on, apart from facial hair. She loved smooth facial skin, bathed in sweet aftershave and Trevor was wearing her favourite that unfortunately Tony hated.

They began their conversation about the charts and instructions. It was easy technical detail that Trevor should have found easy. She had suggested weeks ago that he take a short course, but he refused by saying he would think about it. And, the easiest things he found so difficult to understand made her wonder if he was simply dumb or just acting that way. Things were improving and they certainly would not be if he did not altogether understand things.
“Trevor, have you thought about this short course I want you to go on. Just a few days in Birmingham is all it would be.” She began to explain. “It is up to you. I can’t make you go and you would find it interesting.”

“If I go on this course, would I be doing you a big favour?” he asked. He sat back and relaxed into his chair.

“Infact, to be honest, you would. It shows that I’m doing my job here.”

“I thought so.” He smiled and looked at her, his eyes focused on hers, the half moon spectacles resting almost on the tip of her nose. He also noticed she was not wearing colour contact lenses with her eyes a natural sparkling hazel that complimented her partial latin features. “I just wondered.” He stood up, putting his hands in his trouser pockets and walked around the office. There was something on his mind.

“The course is so easy. You could also agree to let your workers go on it too over the next six months. Improve their knowledge with experience. At the moment they are doing excellent.” At that moment Trevor raised his hand. It was obvious to Sienna that attending courses was not really on his mind.

“Wait. Someone I know told me something about you. Word gets around you know often secrets.” Trevor began to explain with some difficulty. “I know what you sometimes get up to in those night clubs. Let me show you something.” He picked up his phone from the desk and began to search nervously. “It’s here somewhere.” Sienna was dumb struck. It was not really a secret, although her habit had ceased since she made an honest woman of herself. She watched Trevor searching his phone, getting impatient with it. She was surprised he could use one if he was so dumb. He found the file and shown her, a photograph taken years ago at the Sixty-Nine Club. In it, she was smiling up at the camera with her face covered in creamy streaks of cum.

“Was it you? The person I gave the blow job to. I can’t remember more than three years ago?”

“No. Unfortunately it wasn’t.” Trevor replied, looking at the picture. “A friend of a friend you might say.”

“Or a website even? It wouldn’t surprise me if I did end up on those things. It was a chance we took.”

“I also read something of yours. An accident, no curiosity, your diary in your drawer.” He pointed to the filing cabinet, were all locked drawers were shared by one lock and their keys. He had been looking at her diary containing not only work notes, but also her thoughts.

“You did what?” She was angered by the intrusion. Finding the picture was going to happen anyway at some point in time. Again, a risk of her past activities being raised in her new professional career she had already had an answer prepared. But, the secret thoughts in her diary were very private.

“Don’t worry Sie. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about me. I was flattered if you don’t mind me saying and I will not tell another soul about them.”

“You shouldn’t have read my diary. That is why it as private written on it.”

“Ah yes, but you attracted my curiosity. If it didn’t have that label on it then I might not have looked.”

His answer was logical enough and certainly a lesson learned for Sienna. It calmed her anger by being a little stupid on her behalf. “So, what exactly is on your mind Trevor?” she asked. He looked at her with a grin, still reluctant to reveal the desire on his mind. She lifted off her t-shirt and he watched every single move. “Are we alone in here?”

“Absolutely. Even the security cameras are switched off.” He slowly moved around to her side of the desk and ran his fingertips over her aroused nipples poking through the spandex sports bra. He could almost see her raised areola through the material. Without any words exchanged, she lifted off the garment to give him full view of her breasts. “Oh my god.” He almost whispered.

“You have never seen a woman so close before have you, or even touched?” Sienna asked. She could tell the way he gently touched and felt every part of her breasts. It was something she had noticed many years ago with virgin boys. He was besotted by her just being there, able to do what he was doing.

“I hope you don’t mind this Sie? It’s just a fantasy come true for me.” His hands ran smooth across her abdomen, not even the faint stretch marks distracted him. Her natural olive skin was soft and heavenly to touch. She too was enjoying his finger play, giving her tingles and goose bumps, making her moist and sticky has his fingers explored further onto her arms and face. “You are gorgeous. You don’t mind me saying that do you?”

“Not at all. Like the things I said about you in my diary.”

“You wanted to know how big I was, my cock, in the diary?” he asked. Sienna nodded with a smile and without hesitation Trevor was willing. He unzipped his trousers and eased out his manhood, hard and stiff, more than she imagined it would be like with its veins and well formed glans. “What do you think? Nobody has told me before. I need you to be honest. Is it good enough to satisfy a woman?”

“You have to be the oldest virgin guy I have ever met.” She told him. “You are well blessed and getting even harder from what I see.” It began to slightly bow upwards and he tweaked it for her just for fun. He was irresistible. She had to feel him, stroke him and noticed the tiny formation of precum on his slit. He was horny and if it was a blow job or hand job he wanted, he was certainly ready. But, he would explode in no time. It was after all his first time experience. She had been involved in plenty of those in her past.

“I don’t want you to make me cum.” Trevor revealed. “I want to know how your body is. I only know what others have said and what I have read. All I want is your cunt, to feel your breasts. I want to know about your body and admire it in detail. Nothing else.”

What he wanted was a one way intimate moment with her with very little sharing. He wanted to play with her like all males do for the first time. Simply explore the opposite sex and decide from there. No text book or website details, the very real thing with all senses. She had done it before, once for her husband after they were married. Whilst Tony watched, she gave herself up to his friend, allowing him to give her oral sex until she came. The reason; Tony wanted to know how much his wife could be a whore and since then, the fetish had not been repeated.

“You don’t want to fuck me?”

“No. I can’t do it. To be honest I’m a little scared I might cum inside you. Then what would happen?”

She accepted his naivety. A little fun would not do any harm. Naturally he might just decide to enter her at some point. It does happen and especially with virgin men. She opened the stud on her shorts and run down the zipper. Trevor could not resist placing his hand inside. She felt his fingers tug gently on her pubic hairs until he found her outer lips, already moist. He gently stroked, exploring for the first time, an expression of fascination on his face. Sienna simply allowed him the freedom. “No panties?” he asked.

“No. I like the rough closeness of denim. Call it a fetish if you like.”
His fingers began to part her outer lips and then he discovered the sticky inner lips. His natural reaction was to smell his fingers. Now it was up to him whether or not it was either pleasant or unpleasant. “It smells good I think, slightly fishy, but I was told these things.”

“That is because I’m not fresh. Nothing to worry about. All girls and women have that smell. Taste it and see what you think.” She instructed. Suddenly, she felt like a hands on sex instructor in a private lesson. His lack of experience was making things strangely interesting for her. She watched him taste the sticky love juice from his fingers. He liked the taste it seemed and returned his fingers for more, this time going deeper and finding her clit. The touch of his finger made her take in a deep breath. She was now sensitive and high on the game play.

“That is your clitoris, right?” he asked.

“You guessed.”

“Not really, I noticed your face, your deep intake of breath. You like it being touched?” She nodded, his fingers still poised on either side of her hooded button. “Take off those shorts and sit on the desk.” He requested. She was now beyond being able to refuse. The game, his game, had started. She had given herself up to him. There was no harm after all. She slipped off her shorts, leaving her with just socks and trainers, a simple necklace around her neck and a bunch of spare scrunchies around her wrists. “Release your hair.” He demanded. She noticed a Dom personality emerging. Was it his age? His authority? Or perhaps he was a Dom in his sexual nature. Out came the scrunchie that held her pony tail in place. He watched as her hair fell around her shoulders, thin, dark blonde and slightly wavy. “Nice. Now I’m enjoying this. Are you?” he asked.

Sienna cleared a space on the desk, grabbed a ledger from the nearest shelf and lay across the desk, head resting on the ledger for more comfort. She did not answer his question and expected him to take it for granted that she was enjoying herself. Exposing her most intimate parts had a kind of excitement. She was still unsure of his genuine virginity. He could still be a trickster, getting what he wanted all so easily. Yet somehow it did not really matter that much.

She opened her thighs and all Trevor could do at first was look. The puffy outer lips slightly parted and a glimpse of inner lip and hood exposed. He noticed her pubic mound, natural dark blonde scanty hair. This had been the closest to a woman’s private parts ever in his life. It was both daunting and exciting. His cock was still hard and throbbing. He looked around and decided to use the nearest chair to sit on and get closer. He gently opened her lips wide with his fingers, taking in that natural aroma and noticing her creamy sticky love juice, most of it gathered around her vaginal opening. She made it open and close for him with her kegels, enticing him to either finger her or atleast lick her. He could not resist the obvious. His tongue slipped across her pink inner fleshy core, one finger gently entering her vagina, probing deeper. Now his saliva and her love juices mingled to compliment that sweet metallic taste. “Lick my clit,” she whispered, already feeling those wonderful tingles. “Use your finger inside me whilst you suck and lick my clitoris. I want you to make me cum.”

Trevor had seen it done quite often on those movies he masturbated to. Already whilst he worked upon her instructions, his cock began to drip with precum. He had mixed feelings about what he was doing has her feedback of soft moans told him that he was doing things right. He so desperately wanted to bury his manhood into her, yet at the same time he was enjoying giving her oral sex. His moans mixed with hers and then suddenly she began to jerk and quiver. A tiny gush of warm love juice hit his tongue. “Don’t stop. Keep going,” she demanded. The quick flicking of his tongue and probing of his finger worked. Was that a squirt? He thought to himself. He was yet to discover what Sienna’s squirt was really like.

The oral sex continued, he began to enjoy the taste of her short and sweet releases each time she rode one orgasm after another. He placed three fingers inside now, producing more of her tasty cream on them. What he was doing was working. His first time experience on giving oral sex to a woman, who seemed so willing to oblige so easily. Then her screams became louder. She reached down to grab his hair, keeping him in place. The body trembles became more intense and then he soon found out what he wanted to know. It was as if she had peed on him has she released her juices. There was too much to drink as it cascaded out in a seemingly endless gush, with most of it dripping onto the floor. Her body quaked and trembled as if she was in a fit. She was riding the ultimate climax which sent all of her senses crazy. Again, Trevor had witnessed such reactions in movies as her juices kept on gushing. “Fuck me, please,” Sienna pleaded. That was not exactly what he wanted.

She wanted to feel him inside of her now, slowly recovering. To her it was the best time for intercourse, riding that ecstasy on an even slow orgasm that never seemed to end. Simply pure ecstasy until it was over. What Trevor did not realise was, he could fuck her for as long as it took him to cum. There was no response. She eased herself up, resting on her forearms, only to see him stroking himself and getting closer to his release as he moaned out loudly, taking in deep breaths.

Sienna gently slipped off the table and knelt as close to him. His eyes were closed; head raised taking one deep breath and holding it. He had not noticed her, waiting. His first release flew into the air and behind her, the rest onto her face and mouth, covering her with warm thick stringy cum. He stroked every last drop he could and coated her lips with it, looking down at her with an expression of ecstasy and continual moans of pleasure. “Oh shit...oh shit, thank you,” he managed to speak. Still looking up at him, she took it into her mouth, full of cum, and began to gently suck him. He allowed her to take over the stroking has he began to flinch with each short thrust into her mouth. He could feel her gulp and devour each drop, placing his hand on her head, running his fingertips through her hair. “Just like the picture...” he said. “That unmistakable look you have.”

She enjoyed his taste. Determined not to waste a drop, she gathered up the cum from her face and licked it from her fingers while he watched. He found the whole experience of hands on sex good. The years he had starved himself from such pleasures was unbelievable. It was only by accident that he had come across her picture. Like he said, a friend of a friend was actually there and he recognised her right away. If it was that easy, then he had a chance, knowing that same woman worked alongside him. All he had to do was to plan it out.

Sienna stood up and moved in closer to him, planting a short passionate kiss on his lips. He soon responded naturally, tasting himself on her tongue. It was like it always was, salty with a hint of stale brine. He had often tasted his own cum and took a liking to it. “I still can’t believe you are a virgin,” she told him with a smile.

“They say a man is a virgin until he has intercourse. In that case, yes I’m still a virgin. And do you know something Sie? I intend to remain that way for the rest of my life because I can’t fuck the woman I love. She belongs to someone else.”

“Why? Don’t you want to feel what it’s like inside a woman?”

“Of course, but...”

“Yes? But what. Tell me.”

Trevor picked up his phone and displayed the picture, showing it to her. “This is the only woman I want in the entire world. What other way can I say it? I love you.”

Driving home, she realised how strange that Sunday afternoon was. It reminded her of her past and almost exactly the same thing happening. A photo shoot, a stranger and that stranger coming back with photographs to tell her that she was the only woman he loved. At that time she was available and free, and the feelings mutual.


:kiss::rose:
 
On A Sunday Afternoon

An erotic fantasy

It was just an ordinary Sunday morning. The children were away at their grandmothers for the weekend, leaving Sienna and Tony to enjoy each other by having time to do what they wanted. Sienna’s mother not only adored her grandchildren, but she also knew that her daughter and son in law needed intimate quality time. It was an arrangement that needed little words said to fall into place.

As usual the sex was good for the couple. They spent hours together in total pleasure that satisfied their needs. They had all morning from waking up until they were hungry for breakfast. The sex was both spontaneous and sometimes planned. Whatever, it was their spice of life, their time.
Tony would always want his full English breakfast. Full of fatty foods which Sienna did not agree with. She let him cook it for himself, leaving her to her usual coffee and mango slices, a regular Sunday breakfast that was atleast healthier than his. She was conscious of her long term health and one of her fears was growing older and probably ugly, even though her health practitioner told her it was just nonsense.

Depending on the weather, Sienna would go for a jog around the housing estate, not those long jogs she used to do years ago that took her for miles from home. The morning was cool, cloudy and threatening rain showers, but good enough to go out and do that run. She dressed in her usual white t-shirt and denim shorts, beneath her shirt was just a simple sports bra that stopped her breasts from moving too much. No point in jogging for health if your shoulders and breasts ached for hours afterwards. She was still petite, yet two childbirths later left her a little saggier. It happened to all mothers no matter how hard they try to fight it off.

The jog was good. She began to enjoy it and meet people she knew during her usual course, an area that was mostly populated by over 50’s. Without stopping she would wave to them or say “Hi” with a pleasant smile. She became well known as ‘the jogger’ to most of them. Her various colours of hair from dark brown to blonde on occasion tied back in a pony tail even earned her the name as ‘the human filly’ by one neighbour.

One thing she regretted that Sunday lunchtime was having her mobile phone in her pocket. At worst case scenario it meant family problems, but the tone made her stop and answer it. “Hello? Who’s that?”

“Hi Sie, it’s me Trevor at work. Look I’m sorry if I caught you at a bad time,” the caller explained. She recognised his voice immediately. “You sound out of breath.”

“I am jogging. What can I do for you?”

“Yeah, I didn’t think you were in bed. Anyhow, I thought you might drop in for a couple of hours so I can chat to you about these charts. I can’t understand them, and you said you wouldn’t mind...anytime?”

“Sunday” Sienna replied. Anytime did not include Sundays in her way of thinking.

Trevor Davis was the production manager at work. He was simply the wrong person for the job in her opinion. The only thing he was good at was looking handsome. He had often sparked a few fantasies in her mind, quickly forgotten, so they would not disrupt business. He had been with the company since he was old enough to work and it was longevity in his employment that earned him his promotion, not qualification or experience.

Home was just two blocks away in the suburbia where she lived. She was annoyed by the request and yet felt obligated to visit the factory in nearby Manchester. It would only take twenty minutes at most to get there by car. She found Tony was busy with some alterations to a troublesome kitchen cabinet and explained to him what she was doing. He too was shocked that she would give up half of her Sunday for work. “I suppose you have to chick if it’s urgent.” He resigned, although he had other things on his mind to do before picking up the children later. Tony loved to make love to her after a jog. It was not sweat to him, but essence. He loved her taste and smell after she had a good work out. Sienna regarded it as his fetish, amongst many.
She kissed her husband farewell for the afternoon and grabbed her car keys. A bottle of smooth spring water would keep her refreshed for the afternoon. She remained in her jogging clothes, not bothering to shower or change for a day at work. After all, it was just going to be a few hours on Sunday. Even the drive was pleasant without the usual weekday hustle of traffic. She loved to drive, slowly and safely. Sometimes too slow she would often get a warning beep to speed up from drivers in the rear.

The car was due for an internal clean-up. She could detect the mixture of sweaty children and their strong smelling candy they consumed over the past months since her last clean up. Whatever they made candy and energy drinks with now was nothing like what she used to consume in her childhood and early teens. Some even reminded her of sheep shit.

The factory had its own car park, which was convenient for a near city centre location. It made things cheap and easy for all employees. The factory was located in a redevelopment area and new high rise blocks of dwellings were springing up all around. Many of the old smelly factories had long since gone, leaving the air much fresher to breathe over the past twenty years. A replacement population of people with more of an international flavour due to the city planning, which also meant that the factory workers themselves too were from various countries in the world, especially the middle east and Africa.
Sienna got through the security, a slash card and security numbers and found Trevor in his office. Strangely, there was no production machinery working. He was alone, sat pondering over the sheets of charts he was desperately trying to decipher as if it was hieroglyphics from an ancient tomb. “Thanks for coming in. I’m sorry if I disturbed you darling,” he said. She hated him calling her darling even though it was commonly endearing.

She pulled up a chair opposite and took a quick drink of her spring water. His eyes never left her the moment she walked in. Trevor had never done that before. He had always acted shy, trying hard never to stare her out on other occasions. Maybe it was the way she was dressed? No business suit, dark blonde hair tied back, and no make-up, just her natural complexion, clear and now showing those tiny blemishes clearly visible. A tiny mole beside her left eye and a fragrance, not unpleasant, about her.

The fact was; Trevor did not spend a great deal of time with women. He was single, shared a home with his mother after his father deceased years ago. He rarely had a social life, but was an avid porn watcher with most of his sexual frustrations stroked out by masturbation. That life style he had become used to and obviously did him no harm physically. He took time out to prime his body which added to his handsome masculine features, a mini home gym and healthy food served by his mother was an asset.

They gave Sienna one single drawer in the office filing cabinet. She stood up and walked towards it to retrieve her spare reading spectacles, notebook and pen. She could almost feel Trevor’s eyes upon her as he looked at her tight denim shorts, noticing no signs of underwear beneath them. She loved that rough feeling of denim next to her skin, especially in her nether region between her thighs. It made her feel good and comfortable. Not to mention the quickness of access her husband seemed to enjoy and how easy it was to just open the stud and run down a few zipper links if she needed to for her own pleasure seeking.

Sienna returned to the desk while Trevor removed his tie and opened a few buttons on his shirt complaining of the uncontrollable heat. “That’s the problem with this place,” he said. “Constant temperature controls. I just hate it.” Sienna noticed one of her favourite manly features, a hairy chest. She found hair on a man’s body such a turn on, apart from facial hair. She loved smooth facial skin, bathed in sweet aftershave and Trevor was wearing her favourite that unfortunately Tony hated.

They began their conversation about the charts and instructions. It was easy technical detail that Trevor should have found easy. She had suggested weeks ago that he take a short course, but he refused by saying he would think about it. And, the easiest things he found so difficult to understand made her wonder if he was simply dumb or just acting that way. Things were improving and they certainly would not be if he did not altogether understand things.
“Trevor, have you thought about this short course I want you to go on. Just a few days in Birmingham is all it would be.” She began to explain. “It is up to you. I can’t make you go and you would find it interesting.”

“If I go on this course, would I be doing you a big favour?” he asked. He sat back and relaxed into his chair.

“Infact, to be honest, you would. It shows that I’m doing my job here.”

“I thought so.” He smiled and looked at her, his eyes focused on hers, the half moon spectacles resting almost on the tip of her nose. He also noticed she was not wearing colour contact lenses with her eyes a natural sparkling hazel that complimented her partial latin features. “I just wondered.” He stood up, putting his hands in his trouser pockets and walked around the office. There was something on his mind.

“The course is so easy. You could also agree to let your workers go on it too over the next six months. Improve their knowledge with experience. At the moment they are doing excellent.” At that moment Trevor raised his hand. It was obvious to Sienna that attending courses was not really on his mind.

“Wait. Someone I know told me something about you. Word gets around you know often secrets.” Trevor began to explain with some difficulty. “I know what you sometimes get up to in those night clubs. Let me show you something.” He picked up his phone from the desk and began to search nervously. “It’s here somewhere.” Sienna was dumb struck. It was not really a secret, although her habit had ceased since she made an honest woman of herself. She watched Trevor searching his phone, getting impatient with it. She was surprised he could use one if he was so dumb. He found the file and shown her, a photograph taken years ago at the Sixty-Nine Club. In it, she was smiling up at the camera with her face covered in creamy streaks of cum.

“Was it you? The person I gave the blow job to. I can’t remember more than three years ago?”

“No. Unfortunately it wasn’t.” Trevor replied, looking at the picture. “A friend of a friend you might say.”

“Or a website even? It wouldn’t surprise me if I did end up on those things. It was a chance we took.”

“I also read something of yours. An accident, no curiosity, your diary in your drawer.” He pointed to the filing cabinet, were all locked drawers were shared by one lock and their keys. He had been looking at her diary containing not only work notes, but also her thoughts.

“You did what?” She was angered by the intrusion. Finding the picture was going to happen anyway at some point in time. Again, a risk of her past activities being raised in her new professional career she had already had an answer prepared. But, the secret thoughts in her diary were very private.

“Don’t worry Sie. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about me. I was flattered if you don’t mind me saying and I will not tell another soul about them.”

“You shouldn’t have read my diary. That is why it as private written on it.”

“Ah yes, but you attracted my curiosity. If it didn’t have that label on it then I might not have looked.”

His answer was logical enough and certainly a lesson learned for Sienna. It calmed her anger by being a little stupid on her behalf. “So, what exactly is on your mind Trevor?” she asked. He looked at her with a grin, still reluctant to reveal the desire on his mind. She lifted off her t-shirt and he watched every single move. “Are we alone in here?”

“Absolutely. Even the security cameras are switched off.” He slowly moved around to her side of the desk and ran his fingertips over her aroused nipples poking through the spandex sports bra. He could almost see her raised areola through the material. Without any words exchanged, she lifted off the garment to give him full view of her breasts. “Oh my god.” He almost whispered.

“You have never seen a woman so close before have you, or even touched?” Sienna asked. She could tell the way he gently touched and felt every part of her breasts. It was something she had noticed many years ago with virgin boys. He was besotted by her just being there, able to do what he was doing.

“I hope you don’t mind this Sie? It’s just a fantasy come true for me.” His hands ran smooth across her abdomen, not even the faint stretch marks distracted him. Her natural olive skin was soft and heavenly to touch. She too was enjoying his finger play, giving her tingles and goose bumps, making her moist and sticky has his fingers explored further onto her arms and face. “You are gorgeous. You don’t mind me saying that do you?”

“Not at all. Like the things I said about you in my diary.”

“You wanted to know how big I was, my cock, in the diary?” he asked. Sienna nodded with a smile and without hesitation Trevor was willing. He unzipped his trousers and eased out his manhood, hard and stiff, more than she imagined it would be like with its veins and well formed glans. “What do you think? Nobody has told me before. I need you to be honest. Is it good enough to satisfy a woman?”

“You have to be the oldest virgin guy I have ever met.” She told him. “You are well blessed and getting even harder from what I see.” It began to slightly bow upwards and he tweaked it for her just for fun. He was irresistible. She had to feel him, stroke him and noticed the tiny formation of precum on his slit. He was horny and if it was a blow job or hand job he wanted, he was certainly ready. But, he would explode in no time. It was after all his first time experience. She had been involved in plenty of those in her past.

“I don’t want you to make me cum.” Trevor revealed. “I want to know how your body is. I only know what others have said and what I have read. All I want is your cunt, to feel your breasts. I want to know about your body and admire it in detail. Nothing else.”

What he wanted was a one way intimate moment with her with very little sharing. He wanted to play with her like all males do for the first time. Simply explore the opposite sex and decide from there. No text book or website details, the very real thing with all senses. She had done it before, once for her husband after they were married. Whilst Tony watched, she gave herself up to his friend, allowing him to give her oral sex until she came. The reason; Tony wanted to know how much his wife could be a whore and since then, the fetish had not been repeated.

“You don’t want to fuck me?”

“No. I can’t do it. To be honest I’m a little scared I might cum inside you. Then what would happen?”

She accepted his naivety. A little fun would not do any harm. Naturally he might just decide to enter her at some point. It does happen and especially with virgin men. She opened the stud on her shorts and run down the zipper. Trevor could not resist placing his hand inside. She felt his fingers tug gently on her pubic hairs until he found her outer lips, already moist. He gently stroked, exploring for the first time, an expression of fascination on his face. Sienna simply allowed him the freedom. “No panties?” he asked.

“No. I like the rough closeness of denim. Call it a fetish if you like.”
His fingers began to part her outer lips and then he discovered the sticky inner lips. His natural reaction was to smell his fingers. Now it was up to him whether or not it was either pleasant or unpleasant. “It smells good I think, slightly fishy, but I was told these things.”

“That is because I’m not fresh. Nothing to worry about. All girls and women have that smell. Taste it and see what you think.” She instructed. Suddenly, she felt like a hands on sex instructor in a private lesson. His lack of experience was making things strangely interesting for her. She watched him taste the sticky love juice from his fingers. He liked the taste it seemed and returned his fingers for more, this time going deeper and finding her clit. The touch of his finger made her take in a deep breath. She was now sensitive and high on the game play.

“That is your clitoris, right?” he asked.

“You guessed.”

“Not really, I noticed your face, your deep intake of breath. You like it being touched?” She nodded, his fingers still poised on either side of her hooded button. “Take off those shorts and sit on the desk.” He requested. She was now beyond being able to refuse. The game, his game, had started. She had given herself up to him. There was no harm after all. She slipped off her shorts, leaving her with just socks and trainers, a simple necklace around her neck and a bunch of spare scrunchies around her wrists. “Release your hair.” He demanded. She noticed a Dom personality emerging. Was it his age? His authority? Or perhaps he was a Dom in his sexual nature. Out came the scrunchie that held her pony tail in place. He watched as her hair fell around her shoulders, thin, dark blonde and slightly wavy. “Nice. Now I’m enjoying this. Are you?” he asked.

Sienna cleared a space on the desk, grabbed a ledger from the nearest shelf and lay across the desk, head resting on the ledger for more comfort. She did not answer his question and expected him to take it for granted that she was enjoying herself. Exposing her most intimate parts had a kind of excitement. She was still unsure of his genuine virginity. He could still be a trickster, getting what he wanted all so easily. Yet somehow it did not really matter that much.

She opened her thighs and all Trevor could do at first was look. The puffy outer lips slightly parted and a glimpse of inner lip and hood exposed. He noticed her pubic mound, natural dark blonde scanty hair. This had been the closest to a woman’s private parts ever in his life. It was both daunting and exciting. His cock was still hard and throbbing. He looked around and decided to use the nearest chair to sit on and get closer. He gently opened her lips wide with his fingers, taking in that natural aroma and noticing her creamy sticky love juice, most of it gathered around her vaginal opening. She made it open and close for him with her kegels, enticing him to either finger her or atleast lick her. He could not resist the obvious. His tongue slipped across her pink inner fleshy core, one finger gently entering her vagina, probing deeper. Now his saliva and her love juices mingled to compliment that sweet metallic taste. “Lick my clit,” she whispered, already feeling those wonderful tingles. “Use your finger inside me whilst you suck and lick my clitoris. I want you to make me cum.”

Trevor had seen it done quite often on those movies he masturbated to. Already whilst he worked upon her instructions, his cock began to drip with precum. He had mixed feelings about what he was doing has her feedback of soft moans told him that he was doing things right. He so desperately wanted to bury his manhood into her, yet at the same time he was enjoying giving her oral sex. His moans mixed with hers and then suddenly she began to jerk and quiver. A tiny gush of warm love juice hit his tongue. “Don’t stop. Keep going,” she demanded. The quick flicking of his tongue and probing of his finger worked. Was that a squirt? He thought to himself. He was yet to discover what Sienna’s squirt was really like.

The oral sex continued, he began to enjoy the taste of her short and sweet releases each time she rode one orgasm after another. He placed three fingers inside now, producing more of her tasty cream on them. What he was doing was working. His first time experience on giving oral sex to a woman, who seemed so willing to oblige so easily. Then her screams became louder. She reached down to grab his hair, keeping him in place. The body trembles became more intense and then he soon found out what he wanted to know. It was as if she had peed on him has she released her juices. There was too much to drink as it cascaded out in a seemingly endless gush, with most of it dripping onto the floor. Her body quaked and trembled as if she was in a fit. She was riding the ultimate climax which sent all of her senses crazy. Again, Trevor had witnessed such reactions in movies as her juices kept on gushing. “Fuck me, please,” Sienna pleaded. That was not exactly what he wanted.

She wanted to feel him inside of her now, slowly recovering. To her it was the best time for intercourse, riding that ecstasy on an even slow orgasm that never seemed to end. Simply pure ecstasy until it was over. What Trevor did not realise was, he could fuck her for as long as it took him to cum. There was no response. She eased herself up, resting on her forearms, only to see him stroking himself and getting closer to his release as he moaned out loudly, taking in deep breaths.

Sienna gently slipped off the table and knelt as close to him. His eyes were closed; head raised taking one deep breath and holding it. He had not noticed her, waiting. His first release flew into the air and behind her, the rest onto her face and mouth, covering her with warm thick stringy cum. He stroked every last drop he could and coated her lips with it, looking down at her with an expression of ecstasy and continual moans of pleasure. “Oh shit...oh shit, thank you,” he managed to speak. Still looking up at him, she took it into her mouth, full of cum, and began to gently suck him. He allowed her to take over the stroking has he began to flinch with each short thrust into her mouth. He could feel her gulp and devour each drop, placing his hand on her head, running his fingertips through her hair. “Just like the picture...” he said. “That unmistakable look you have.”

She enjoyed his taste. Determined not to waste a drop, she gathered up the cum from her face and licked it from her fingers while he watched. He found the whole experience of hands on sex good. The years he had starved himself from such pleasures was unbelievable. It was only by accident that he had come across her picture. Like he said, a friend of a friend was actually there and he recognised her right away. If it was that easy, then he had a chance, knowing that same woman worked alongside him. All he had to do was to plan it out.

Sienna stood up and moved in closer to him, planting a short passionate kiss on his lips. He soon responded naturally, tasting himself on her tongue. It was like it always was, salty with a hint of stale brine. He had often tasted his own cum and took a liking to it. “I still can’t believe you are a virgin,” she told him with a smile.

“They say a man is a virgin until he has intercourse. In that case, yes I’m still a virgin. And do you know something Sie? I intend to remain that way for the rest of my life because I can’t fuck the woman I love. She belongs to someone else.”

“Why? Don’t you want to feel what it’s like inside a woman?”

“Of course, but...”

“Yes? But what. Tell me.”

Trevor picked up his phone and displayed the picture, showing it to her. “This is the only woman I want in the entire world. What other way can I say it? I love you.”

Driving home, she realised how strange that Sunday afternoon was. It reminded her of her past and almost exactly the same thing happening. A photo shoot, a stranger and that stranger coming back with photographs to tell her that she was the only woman he loved. At that time she was available and free, and the feelings mutual.


:kiss::rose:




Great story......Made my dick hard wishing I was the guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top