Happy Birthday to the stud that is Brainy!

T

Tallulah82

STILL not even fucking 30, you weirdly immortal wanker, but at least another year older and none the wiser :p

Oh fuck, I'm supposed to be nice to you today, aren't I? Sigh. FINE! Hold on...

Happy Birthday to my gorgeously gross, and inspiringly inappropriate friend! (That's the best I could do, fuck off! :D) Hope your day is fantastic, and you treat yerself to an extra wank :kiss:

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

/\/\ what she said :D /\/\

Happy birthday dude.
151b8939f7a7c4be246a2983b69f7a7c.jpg

STILL not even fucking 30, you weirdly immortal wanker, but at least another year older and none the wiser 😝

Oh fuck, I'm supposed to be nice to you today, aren't I? Sigh. FINE! Hold on...

Happy Birthday to my gorgeously gross, and inspiringly inappropriate friend! (That's the best I could do, fuck off! 😁) Hope your day is fantastic, and you treat yerself to an extra wank :kiss:

:nana::nana::nana:

And you say I'm inappropriate!!! 😝 Haha. Thank you very much. :kiss: I'll try and be good.
/\/\ what she said :D /\/\

Happy birthday dude.
151b8939f7a7c4be246a2983b69f7a7c.jpg

Thank you. Although at least I don't have to suffer the messages from Facebook anymore as I don't have it now.

Happy Birthday Brainy! May it bring you joy, and well-formed haikus. :rolleyes::)

Happy Birthday Brains.🎂🎈🍹
You know what they say, if it feels good do it! If it feels great do it twice!!
Xx

Happy birthday, Brains :kiss: It’s nice out today. Maybe you should get yours out too :devil:

Happy Birthday Brainy! May it bring you joy, and well-formed haikus. :rolleyes::)
Cheers buddy!! I know I'm not Brainy enough to write my own haiku so I shall sit back and read the proper ones. :p

Happy Birthday Brains.🎂🎈🍹
You know what they say, if it feels good do it! If it feels great do it twice!!
Xx

Twice? It might fall off!! :eek: Still, I'll give it a go. :D 🎂

Happy birthday, Brains :kiss: It’s nice out today. Maybe you should get yours out too :devil:

Haha, well I'm not far off. A tiny piece of clothing seperates me from getting locked up for public nudity. Thank you, trouble. 💋😁 xx

Happy Birthday sweetie...

I hope you are surrounded by many smiles and much love and peace...

((((((((Hug)))))))):heart:

29. Ugh. Oh how I wish!! I hope you have a fantastic Birthday and may all your dreams come true!! Thank you for being such a great friend. :kiss:

:D:devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

Thank you!! :)

Happy Birthday !!! Hope you have a good one! :rose:

It could be better but I'm trying to make the most of it! 🌹💋

Happy Birthday sweetie...

I hope you are surrounded by many smiles and much love and peace...

((((((((Hug)))))))):heart:

❤❤❤ Thank you darling!

29. Ugh. Oh how I wish!! I hope you have a fantastic Birthday and may all your dreams come true!! Thank you for being such a great friend. :kiss:

:D:devil:

attachment.php

Hehe, thank you so much. 💋
You could pass for 29.... If I squint. :p
Looks like I'll need to run from that spanking paddle! 👿

Hehe, thank you so much. 💋
You could pass for 29.... If I squint. :p
Looks like I'll need to run from that spanking paddle! 👿

Remember, I'm old. I might forget to stop at 29! 😜 someday your balls will hang as much as my tits do and you won't be able to run very fast. 💋

Well, I almost missed his birthday!

This is one instance where I am glad that I am in a time zone eight hours behind... I am just a bit fashionably late!

Happy Birthday, my sweet friend! You know how dear you are to me and I hope that you've had a very awesome day and night, and that you don't have a terrible hangover in the morning!

~ bfg ~ :kiss:

recipe-image-legacy-id--989514_11.jpg

Back