Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Nell ))) :kiss::rose::)

:heart:

I see you met Horseylover from England :) Pity she did not stay. She will probably pop in again soon :)

Lol, missed you again! And I was going to offer to share my rabbit with you :eek:

Quelle horreur, what would M say :eek: :devil: sure she wouldn't mind the once!!

Hope you're well?!

S

xx

Damn! I missed your wife?

oh she is around right now she is not logged in but she comes over to sit with me. she is a busy bee and rarely sits for more then a few minutes at a time.

hmm second question where you around when I came out to my wife and here about my being Bi-curious?

oh she is around right now she is not logged in but she comes over to sit with me. she is a busy bee and rarely sits for more then a few minutes at a time.

hmm second question where you around when I came out to my wife and here about my being Bi-curious?

Sadly I was not around when you 'opened out' but I admire that you did it :rose:

And I would be happy to meet her anytime :)

Sadly I was not around when you 'opened out' but I admire that you did it :rose:

And I would be happy to meet her anytime :)

then the rest of the time I was on was dominated by cyber sex and Sienna writing some very hot chapters about her Nell and Twist.

Time for some fun :cattail:

So, which of you guys can do this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• knot476_1000.jpg
    knot476_1000.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 274
((( MW ))) :kiss::) Welcome back :)

Have you met our other mysterious host Lorraine yet? :)

just chillin' here & hangin' with my hubs- War

super SWEEEEET weekend, feeling mellow right now
:rose::rose::rose: petals :)

War & Mrs. War :heart: 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back