Wisconsin People where are you?

storm1969 said:
Well, not after they saw me... ;)

I meant that winter gear makes seating tighter.

I never could understand the no shirt in the middle of winter. Same with the Polar Bear Swim on Jan 1st.

Dsireme said:
I never could understand the no shirt in the middle of winter. Same with the Polar Bear Swim on Jan 1st.

I think its a male "see how crazy I can be" type of thing. I had a friend that lived on Lake Mendota. His challenge every year was to see how early he could go water-skiing. One time he was out there when there was still ice floes on the lake. Also, he never wore a jacket in college,even when the artic air from Canada brought the temps down to negative 90 (with wind chill.)

P.S. I went to the Packers-Bills pre-season game this year. I hope the Packers have improved their special teams and defense after that fiasco, or its going to be a long year.

I had two years at Stevens Point and loved it. I transfered to IU for the last two (and believe me, Indiana is an armpit of a state).

Wisconsin is the state that I met a particular lady that tought me a lot about sex. Thanks to her, I became proficient at oral sex, and learned to enjoy licking my cum off her, and what became a major fetish for me - wearing pantyhose. She was such a great lover, there have been many times that I wish I was back living in my dorm (Gruenhagen Hall) and dating her. I remember one time she was going down on me and her roommate walked in, she sat down and just watched us. I came in my g/f's mouth, and she snowballed me right in front of her roommate. I always wanted a threesome with those two, but it never happend.

Slightly AsQ said:
Hey Pantyhose: Did you spend much time down on the Square?

Hard to say, it was a long time ago. I remember a lot of bar hopping on the weekends, I remember seeing a lot of bands, etc. I worked at a restaurant that had friday night fishfries but I don't remember the name of it.

I remember one house party I went to and I brought a gallon-jug of wine, and after I drank about half of it, it began to not taste so good, so I traded it for a bottle of Heini.

I also remember going to a toga party one time, and I wore red briefs under a white toga. I can't remember the name of the girl I hooked-up with later, but I think it was Kelly or Kathy.

Anyway, being 19, horny, and drunk has its advantages - none of which will land a decent paying job, but it sure as hell was fun.

Slightly AsQ said:
I think its a male "see how crazy I can be" type of thing. I had a friend that lived on Lake Mendota. His challenge every year was to see how early he could go water-skiing. One time he was out there when there was still ice floes on the lake. Also, he never wore a jacket in college,even when the artic air from Canada brought the temps down to negative 90 (with wind chill.)

P.S. I went to the Packers-Bills pre-season game this year. I hope the Packers have improved their special teams and defense after that fiasco, or its going to be a long year.

Not necessarily. Speaking purely for myself, I just don't get that cold. My coworkers all look at me funny when I will go outside in just a t-shirt to help a customer in January, but that fact of it is that I just don't feel it. It's different if I'm outside for longer than an hour or two, then I need a light sweatshirt or something. But, as long as it's above zero, I feel really comfortable out in the cold...

Wish I could say the same about the heat... it hits 75 degrees and I feel like I'm baking...

pantyhose fun said:
I had two years at Stevens Point and loved it. I transfered to IU for the last two (and believe me, Indiana is an armpit of a state).

Wisconsin is the state that I met a particular lady that tought me a lot about sex. Thanks to her, I became proficient at oral sex, and learned to enjoy licking my cum off her, and what became a major fetish for me - wearing pantyhose. She was such a great lover, there have been many times that I wish I was back living in my dorm (Gruenhagen Hall) and dating her. I remember one time she was going down on me and her roommate walked in, she sat down and just watched us. I came in my g/f's mouth, and she snowballed me right in front of her roommate. I always wanted a threesome with those two, but it never happend.

That's us Wisconsin girl for ya ;) Too cold to go outside in the winter so we have to find something to with our time. :D

Xerxes82 said:
Not necessarily. Speaking purely for myself, I just don't get that cold. My coworkers all look at me funny when I will go outside in just a t-shirt to help a customer in January, but that fact of it is that I just don't feel it. It's different if I'm outside for longer than an hour or two, then I need a light sweatshirt or something. But, as long as it's above zero, I feel really comfortable out in the cold...

Wish I could say the same about the heat... it hits 75 degrees and I feel like I'm baking...

75? I would like to know where you were at. It was 90 over by 43 and Good Hope.

I use to be able to go out with tiny little mini skirts in the coldest weather... couldn't do that now. I have become my mother. If I saw you going outside Xerxes with out a jacket, I would yell at you :rolleyes:

Dsireme said:
75? I would like to know where you were at. It was 90 over by 43 and Good Hope.

I use to be able to go out with tiny little mini skirts in the coldest weather... couldn't do that now. I have become my mother. If I saw you going outside Xerxes with out a jacket, I would yell at you :rolleyes:

Hey, as long as you're inviting me in someplace warm, I'm there ;-)

Dsireme said:
That's us Wisconsin girl for ya ;) Too cold to go outside in the winter so we have to find something to with our time. :D

Yes, Yes, YES!!!! You Wisconsin girls sure can fuck and suck better than any of the California girls!!!

I would love to go back to Wisconsin some time. The last time I was there, a guy friend and I went out (looking for women) and hit some nice clubs in Milwaukee -- Marilyns, City Club, and a couple of others I don't remember right now. No, this guy friend does not know I have a fetish for wearing pantyhose, but did drive around on a double-date while I had a BJ in the back seat of his car after bar time.

I saw the construction on the Marquette Interchange today for the first time. Wow, what a project. By by whale wall.

Xerxes82 said:
And hey, the thought of you in really short mini-skirts isn't a bad one either...

Here we go again - BLUSH

storm1969 said:
I saw the construction on the Marquette Interchange today for the first time. Wow, what a project. By by whale wall.

Don't even talk about that. I have to go through it every day. Now the cut off 43 north and south from 794 for the next 3 years. :confused:

Dsireme said:
Don't even talk about that. I have to go through it every day. Now the cut off 43 north and south from 794 for the next 3 years. :confused:

It made me think of the Big Dig in Boston.

Well, let's hope the Marquette Interchange doesn't take as long as the Big Dig, or even the Bridge to Nowhere. How long did it take to complete that bridge over the Harbor? At least several years. I think of that everytime I watch The Blues Brothers and they have the final chase scene which ends on that part of the freeway.

Speaking of Marquette, I hear the student favorite for the name of the sports team was "The Jumping Jesuits" but the Administration wouldn't let you vote on that one. Too bad, it beats all the other proposals hands down. Frankly, I think it would've helped the image of the school as someplace that doesn't take itself overly seriously.

pantyhose fun said:
I also remember going to a toga party one time, and I wore red briefs under a white toga. I can't remember the name of the girl I hooked-up with later, but I think it was Kelly or Kathy.

I picked up a Kelly in Stevens Point one night. You don't suppose it was the same one do you? The one I was with had one tooth that was slightly out of alignment, and it would scrape my lips whenever we kissed. By the end of the night my lip was bleeding!

No, I don't think it was the same woman. I did have a date with a Rebecca one time, and she bit my lip. Why? I have no idea, but she did swallow.

Slightly AsQ said:
Well, let's hope the Marquette Interchange doesn't take as long as the Big Dig, or even the Bridge to Nowhere. How long did it take to complete that bridge over the Harbor? At least several years. I think of that everytime I watch The Blues Brothers and they have the final chase scene which ends on that part of the freeway.

Speaking of Marquette, I hear the student favorite for the name of the sports team was "The Jumping Jesuits" but the Administration wouldn't let you vote on that one. Too bad, it beats all the other proposals hands down. Frankly, I think it would've helped the image of the school as someplace that doesn't take itself overly seriously.

The bridge to nowhere... haven't heard that expression in a while. I worked downtown when they blew that part up that collapased on the bridge. All I know if that we are suppose to move from Good Hope and 107th to our office on Brown Deer an I think 48th st and I am in So Milw, so If that happens my drive is screwed in the morning for the next 3 years. Lake drive is pretty I guess :)

They should have never changed the name period. People are just to sensitive. There are a lot of Warriors that are not Indian... Private schools... blah.

Dsireme said:
The bridge to nowhere... haven't heard that expression in a while. I worked downtown when they blew that part up that collapased on the bridge. All I know if that we are suppose to move from Good Hope and 107th to our office on Brown Deer an I think 48th st and I am in So Milw, so If that happens my drive is screwed in the morning for the next 3 years. Lake drive is pretty I guess :)

They should have never changed the name period. People are just to sensitive. There are a lot of Warriors that are not Indian... Private schools... blah.

Your drive sounds like its going to be murder. I grew up in the western 'burbs, so I don't know the east part of the city too well, but from what I remember, there ain't any good way to get between those two points without going through that interchange, not unless you want to take the bypass, but that takes you too far west. Still it might be quicker in the long run. Lake Drive is pretty but its slow.

I agree about the Warriors, but I still think I would've preferred the Jumping Jesuits.

Slightly AsQ said:
Your drive sounds like its going to be murder. I grew up in the western 'burbs, so I don't know the east part of the city too well, but from what I remember, there ain't any good way to get between those two points without going through that interchange, not unless you want to take the bypass, but that takes you too far west. Still it might be quicker in the long run. Lake Drive is pretty but its slow.

I agree about the Warriors, but I still think I would've preferred the Jumping Jesuits.

I am not happy about it but what can you do, or as a friend say to which he knows I hate, it is what it is. 894 would take me west too much :( Maybe things will screw up at work and we won't to the main building.

That would have made a very interesting name, for sure.

Back