Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I'm the only person stuck at my computer on a Friday night. Filling in Excel spread sheets.

Woooo.

Time was, I had a lot of similarly dull friends to complain with online. Or at least post witty banter with. *sighs*

holy hell! what a dumbass.

eating wasabi peas, then proceeded to rub eye.

:eek:

do NOT try this at home.:eek:

Clearly I'm the only person stuck at my computer on a Friday night. Filling in Excel spread sheets.

Woooo.

Time was, I had a lot of similarly dull friends to complain with online. Or at least post witty banter with. *sighs*

God that sounds familiar Carson! *sighing with you*

Script

We've booked a holiday to the Dutch Bulbfields through a newspaper offer. Compared with booking direct with the accomodation, which would have cost £400 for the week, we've paid £150.

Now to book the ferry crossings...

Og

PS. But I don't speak Dutch. :rolleyes:

I hope you get fucked in the ear with a caterpillar on a stick... further more I hope it's unpleasant... ya pain in my ass

If I get into this master's program, I'll be 39 when I finish and sit my boards. What a fucking thought. 2013. What have I been doing with my life the last 15 years.

Postcards from Hell: Day 27

Today, I tried to escape. "Tried" being the operative word. Instead of escaping, I traded one level of hell for another.

I must get out. I must have a breather.

My next escape plan will be more thoroughly planned, more subtly executed.

I will succeed.

I must.

Today, I tried to escape. "Tried" being the operative word. Instead of escaping, I traded one level of hell for another.

I will succeed.

I must.

this worries me. Do you have resources to help in staying safe? Do you have someone to talk to, to reassure you you're doing the right thing?

I will succeed.

I must.

I agree with Carsonsshepherd. I hope you'll be well.

UNLESS I TOLD YOU TO TOUCH IT, DON'T MOVE IT. BACKSTAGE IS MY DUNGEON, YOU ARE MY PRISONERS. I AM PROPS MISTRESS WHAT I SAY GOES!

Well, I am staying in until the roads look halfway cleaned up from all the snow and ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back