The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be greatful for any info you've collected. Thanks :)

When I first heard of PCOS I searched the net and found out as much info as I could on it. I knew most of what you discribed, but I didn't know that it is related to my sugar issues. Makes sence now. I started having sugar issues in 7th grade, started having periods in 5th. Makes a lot of sence now that they would be related. Also might explain why when I started having sex I dropped down to a size 9 with out changing anything else in my life. Hmmmm.

The next doc I go to my mom's coming with me. I did better at speaking up this time, until I felt like I wasn't being heard, and she's very good at asking lots of questions. I just was trying to be all grown up and take care of something all by myself for once. :eek:

I started following a PCOS diet several years ago and it really helped.
There is even a diet book out that is really good, http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/pcos-book-res.html
 
My doctor tossed out the word PCOS the other day. Blah. I have to get blood drawn to find out about hormones, PCOS, diabetes, etc. Yuck.
 
.... We both want to try out electro play, but that's more of a play thing than a pain thing for us.

Yuh, it depends what you use.

We've played with a tens unit a few times, and it's really only painful if used on a higher setting for a while.

You can definitely go with lower settings etc and go strictly for the sensation play, which I think it's better for anyways

I know. A guy brought one to one of the few munches we went to, and we let him put it on my hand, just so i could see. It was awesome, and would have been more awesome in the hands of someone I trust.

Uh huh.

*nodsnods*
Violet wands are even better than TENS units. I know; I have both :devil: (Wand for play, TENS unit for my back.)

Funny thing, though... when my wand was brand new (before the wax core partly melted - sad story for another time), I had to keep it turned down some for most people I used it on... but would crank it up to full power and *hold* it pressed against the skin over my aching hip joint. It felt gooood, and made my hip hurt less. I do NOT like it on my back, even when my back isn't aching, though. :rolleyes:
 
It's really too bad alcohol is not traditionally served at baby showers, because it would make today a lot easier.

Trade you.

A surprise "mile-stone" birthday party for a brother who will show up to it tired and dirty from work... who also hates surprises more than I do. With at least two other family members that I can't stand - one of whom is bringing his new girlfriend.

woo hoo for family obligation.:rolleyes:
 
Violet wands are even better than TENS units. I know; I have both :devil: (Wand for play, TENS unit for my back.)

Funny thing, though... when my wand was brand new (before the wax core partly melted - sad story for another time), I had to keep it turned down some for most people I used it on... but would crank it up to full power and *hold* it pressed against the skin over my aching hip joint. It felt gooood, and made my hip hurt less. I do NOT like it on my back, even when my back isn't aching, though. :rolleyes:

That's kind of how I feel about my Hitachi magic wand. My clit's sort of too sensitive to use it as a sex toy, but it gets a LOT of use as a back/hip massager.

Isn't that ironic?! :D
 
It's really sad that duty, obligation, and responsibility don't mean anything to people anymore. Apparently neither do signed contracts. Yesterday this had me absolutely livid, but today while even more duty shirking has been going on, the entire thing just makes me sad and a little worried.
 
I half-way wish things were a little different and we were in a position to be "out" enough to take Them with me. And not just for the shock value of them saying "Girl..." in that tone and actually shutting me up when the fur starts to fly.

I get to wear my play collar around my wrist though.

:(
 
Last night I very nearly punched someone in the face - while in my pajamas. I can't recall the last time I was that angry. I didn't like the feeling, I am still coming down from it.

And I would still be tempted to take a swing if the man (boy) in question were to show up on my doorstep.
 
Last night I very nearly punched someone in the face - while in my pajamas. I can't recall the last time I was that angry. I didn't like the feeling, I am still coming down from it.

And I would still be tempted to take a swing if the man (boy) in question were to show up on my doorstep.
Go for it. Just make sure you have enough witnesses around on your side who will swear that he started to swing first ;)

(It's amazing how much faster an even moderately-trained jab is than the average idiot's completely untrained roundhouse swing. :devil: )
 
Go for it. Just make sure you have enough witnesses around on your side who will swear that he started to swing first ;)

(It's amazing how much faster an even moderately-trained jab is than the average idiot's completely untrained roundhouse swing. :devil: )

Well, seeing as the offending party was quite tanked last night, I probably could have laid waste to him without him even knowing what hit him. But, I am nothing if not restrained.

However, if I see him again, we will have words. You wanna call me a cunt, have the guts to say it in front of me and not scream it across the neighbourhood before speeding away...drunk. Asshole.

I wouldn't pick the face though, unless it's a light jab to the nose. Otherwise too much risk of hurting your own hand.

Me, I'm just wondering what sort of jammies they were... :D

I would seriously not worry about my hand. I've socked a few faces in my time. ;)

The jammies were lamentably girlie. :rolleyes: Hard to strike an awe-inspiring pose in purple and blue plaid knickerbockers.

(Still could have kicked his arse though).
 
my incision got infected, was on antibiotics for a week and the infection is gone.
staples, infection, steri strips, oozing are gone, just wish the pain and exhaustion was gone too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top