Female for Domme

Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Posts
1
I've never tried one of these before, but I figured I'd give it a shot, so bear with me, please.

After some searching on LitChat, I've discovered that finding an intelligent domme with good grammar and imagination is about as rare as a unicorn, so I'm hoping that maybe this will help my search.

Full information on me can be found in my Literotica profile so I won't waste the time putting all that information here.

Full disclosure: I've never been a part of or tried out anything regarding the BDSM lifestyle, but I have wanted to. I know that I lean on the submissive side of the scale. But here's the thing, I don't want to be just a submissive little toy. I want to be myself, and be able to try to fight back. If I'm going to submit to someone, I need her to put me in my place, care about it enough to fight for me. I realize this isn't the typical submissive attitude but it's open to discussion, of course. All of this is, really. I'm open to compromise.

I'm looking for this to be an online experience, so please respect that boundary, if you are interested.

If you're a domme and you'd like to chat, reply here or send me a message, and maybe we can figure something out.

Sidenote: For those that don't know, domme implies female. Thank you.

-CJ
 
interesting

You would require alot of punishment I think :kiss: However I like a challenge
 
Back
Top