Breast play

I want to take you in my mouth, feeling the perfect curve of your breast against my lips as they descend upon you, their soft wetness embracing the area around your nipple. I want to suck, suck like I need it, suck to draw out the sweet necrar that hides within.
 
I too love mine, love stimulationg mine and love others! Mmmmm
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
Lovely if you need any help just yell I could play with those for hours:rose::cattail:
 
So I saw pictures like these today, and immediately, my pussy flooded, and I soooo wanted Mt. T to take me and make love to me...just like that....to clamp my tingling, hard, yearning nipples, then to kneel in front of me and drink and lap up my cream while I squirm with delight.
Nipple stimulation almost always guarantees and orgasm for me, with or without other stimulation or penetration.
Damn that he was 5 hours away today.:mad:
 

Attachments

  • nipple clothespin.jpg
    nipple clothespin.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fd63d21b-d709-41ac-9395-47bc77be4e8b-1.jpg
    fd63d21b-d709-41ac-9395-47bc77be4e8b-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
Anyone around and want to play? Aching to have a long session of feeding my sensitive tits to a hungry mouth ;)
 
Anyone around and want to play? Aching to have a long session of feeding my sensitive tits to a hungry mouth ;)

I would gladly wrap my body around yours as I close my mouth around your breasts my hands pushing them together so I can lick and suck both your nipples together. Biting and teasing with my teeth, watching your face as I bring you closer and closer to the edge of release.
 
I often fantasize about my hands being tied over my head, so that a man can tease and suck on my nipples until I beg for something more fulfilling.
An ex and I did that and she had an orgasm from the nipple play. Went for quite a while just teasing and licking and pinching and sucking.
 
I often fantasize about my hands being tied over my head, so that a man can tease and suck on my nipples until I beg for something more fulfilling.

Very nice fantasy! What would you do more?

PM me.
 
Mmmmm lovely nipples Tnt

I too love mine, love stimulationg mine and love others! Mmmmm

I can see you love s x and having your lovely nipples pleasured. Do you cum when they are being teased.
 
Anyone around and want to play? Aching to have a long session of feeding my sensitive tits to a hungry mouth ;)

Would love to suckle, gently bite, suck deep then more urgently on your sensitive nipples (yahoo nottsday)
 
This would be a good poll question. How many woman really do enjoy having their breasts caressed and sucked on?
 
Something Like This?

tumblr_njdfw43nQ41qa7pxgo1_400.gif
 
This thread got me very wet.

You got to love the thought of a woman reading through the posts and getting aroused. Makes me wonder if somebody had seen you if your hard nipples pushing out against your top would have betrayed your thoughts?
 
Back
Top