North Carolina anyone

I guess that does make sense... we do live in the "Bible Belt".... have to keep our heads down lol

Charlotte area born and raised. Doesn't seem like we have many north Carolina originals left down here any more. Would love to chat with others from this area. Feel free to pm me anytime

I wanted to buy a live Christmas Tree today but I don't know how to weather. Awkward Penguin.

You should travel to the high country, there are tons of trees for pretty cheap. Most are under $20.

You should travel to the high country, there are tons of trees for pretty cheap. Most are under $20.

I have an SUV with AWD and quite a rack. ;)

Where at in the high country? I'm up for an adventure!

I used to live in NC and I really miss it this time of year! Its too cold here!

I have an SUV with AWD and quite a rack. ;)

Where at in the high country? I'm up for an adventure!

Boone has the most selection. There are a bunch of farms on highway 421, that have cut your own trees. There are also quite a few places that have precut trees. My neighbor'a hard is a haven for people setting up at this time of year. There are 7 foot frailer furs for $20-25.

Yes it is... but relaxing :)

I agree, our quiet and accepting demeanor makes this thread strangely compelling, even in its lack of sustained conversation. (And yes, I meant that as a complement, though I honestly can't tell if it came across as one or not...) Anyways, maybe our collective lethargy is due to this seemingly constant run of cold and drizzle; early onset SAD, perhaps? Looks like it is going to break next week.

So, how about a little holiday cheer? What mischievous gifts have ya'll got planned for the upcoming weeks?

NC here as well, although my Lit attendance is sporadic at best lol. Anyway, I'm in the 704, in the middle of nowhere, yet located somewhere between Charlotte, Winston, Greensboro, and Hickory for your convenience, ladies... ;-) lol

Look what I got this weekend.

I'm using a screenshot of a snapchat because my original files are too large and I'm lazy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 236
Back