What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about apologizing...but I don't know for what.

If you feel no remorse, you have no reason to apologize. To apologize for no good reason or for something you didn't do, is unfair to you certainly and insincere for those receiving it.

I hope you can find peace and self worth you need along the way to make the feeling of a need for an apology go away.
 
Okay, I think that one will actually be easier to deal with.

For whatever reason, Verizon decided to lock their bootloader, so you had to do this whole workaround.. it was stupid, and didn't stop me from rooting the phone. Idiots..


Hm.. looks like there are different ones for the different carriers.

Have you had an Android phone before?
yes. ^_^ You should IM me.
 
I can't sleep. I tried to sleep. I can not.
Since I can not sleep, I will attempt to write.
 
okay. back to bed for me. 7 am comes really early and I have work in the morning.
*looks down*
Oh well, already nekkid, now if sleep would come as easily as pajamas leave, I will be all set.
 
...going back to bed...

The actual one, this time at any rate :D

Catch you later Lit! :kiss:
 
okay. back to bed for me. 7 am comes really early and I have work in the morning.
*looks down*
Oh well, already nekkid, now if sleep would come as easily as pajamas leave, I will be all set.

Follows Luna to nekkidness, and bed. Snags the Witch on his way over.
 
OMFG! I just found the "new" gif thread. No wonder everyone here is ... uhh... lusty. Yeah. That's it. :D
 
Staring at this...



tumblr_lr17dhdMLs1qmpqe3o1_500.jpg




I have no idea what the fuck she's doing... but I feel like she's doing it wrong.

looks like she's enjoying an 1800 PSI pressure washer, those things vibrate like crazy >.>


((and before the jokes fly, i used to wash and detail cars for a living so i know how strong pressure washers can be!))
 
After swimming I have been listening to a beautiful voice telling me intimate and insightful things :)

I need to do replies but it is too hot
 
Trying to speed up my mini.
Smacking it has not yet worked.


I've exhausted my tech support knowledge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top